• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-The detective does, along with a few employees, but most of their efforts are in vain, as they have no idea what to do or if they can even leave the building now, most no longer considering the inheritance important-
___

-Sprig makes an overly happy smiling and innocent expression with shiny eyes asking if he looks like someone who would sabotage the trip like that. Polly squints her eyes while looking at him before bluntly answering "Yes", only for Sprig to throw some chum at her face, then hops off while yelling "Chum bomb!"-

-What follows is a montage of Sprig trying to sabotage the trip, first trying to put a spicy pepper in Sylvia's sandwich, but she only ends up breathing fire as a result and even enjoys the addition of it. Said fire breath also hits Sprig and leaves him cartoonishly scorched. Secondly, he places a centipede in her hair when she's not looking, but she's annoyed at worst and easily gets rid of it by quickly throwing her hair tie off, which lets her silver hair loose and flowing. Hop Pop is enamored by the sight, and even Sprig seems to think her hair looks pretty, though he quickly goes back to being frustrated that the plan failed. Finally, he attempts to make Sylvia trip with a bucket of water, but Hop Pop easily catches her in a romantic manner, resulting in Sylvia hugging him in gratitude afterwards and Hop Pop hugging her back-
-a fair assumption to make...-
---
Weiss: "He's just making them grow closer." :chuckle:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shez: "Isn't it obvious?" :p
---
-he does so, shaking-
---
Viridi: "I wouldn't even think of it!"

Sothis: "But regarding humanity, I am her opposite." :p
Arcueid: "Awwww, she didn't expect this" :p
---
-He gets the tea served now-

Alice: "Here"
---
Stheno: "I see, hm"

Euryale: "Hey you, have any ips on getting worshipped?"
Star: "it's not that we don't want to meet him, he's one of our best friends! It's just that things are super weird between him and us right now..."
___

An old classic!

-I couldn't decide on what actual movie to go with, so instead it's an expy of either Alien or Terminator- :V
___

-Garnet says it was for the good of the Earth, but he still doesn't think anyone deserves death or a fate akin to it...-
EMIYA: "I see. But certainly he seems to want to see you as well"

Lily: "...But we don't know if we can..."
---
-Either sound fine- :p -Rin tilts her head, not knowing what to expect-
---
-Yeah... How is Nephrite after a while?-
Steven: "But hasn't Toffee been...well, gone, for several months now?"
___

-Not trusting Tasque Manager either or do they get the impression that she might be more reasonable?-

-In that case, she'd only share that Coyle's climbed the ranks herself to become head scientist, and that she doesn't seem to like to talk much-
___

Specter: "I'm watching over them on behalf their parents. The costume was their idea." -Said approvingly, since while he doesn't know Disney movies that well, he's still impressed they either bought or made a costume of this quality-
___

Let's worry about that when and if he returns. For now, we gotta focus on finding the core of this living planet...
___

...Let's hope it's not unheard of for them to find lost strangers in this dimension...

-They now seem to be making a slow cautious approach to the area the voices came from. The Undergrounders wisely decide to back out of the scene-
___

Peridot: "Sayori..." :urg:
Harley: "That happens. Right, Kiara?"
---
Palu: "She's just always been around for a while..."
---
Sothis and Kanna: -happy about the candies received-
---
Phosphy: "Good thinking."
---
Weiss: -waiting-
---
-and well, it sure is DDLC-
Kiara: "Mayhaps she used her energy sparingly, she was still a Beast after all"
---
-The former, but telling them of the Decepticons could raise eyebrows of their race in general they believe. It has happened in the past...-

Caren: "Ah, so there we go with that"
---
-The person said "aw of course, but they look like angels so no problem~"-
---
-They're closer to it than they expect...-
---
-So are Rin and Shirou-
---
-Of course, just as the game goes, it closes... Only not for real, it instead sent the player back to the in-game desktop-

Mash: "Huh... I wonder if this unlocked anything here..."

-She sees that many tracks got unlocked in Music. In Pictures, various backgrounds also got unlocked, as well as Sayori's CGs, also one of Yuri given in the third day of the game she decided to assist her for the festival plot before Sayori suicides. Also a sketch of Sayori after writing poems for her, and of course, Act 1's poems are there too. Also a preliminary design of Monika and Sayori for selecting them before Yuri in that scene-

-More interestingly out of that, she unlocked a sketch of how the player character fully looks like-

1669257041170.png

-The caption says this is a sketch of what he'd look like if he was a real character, Mash only takes it as because he doesn't has a chr file rather than what it truly will mean... It also says it got unlocked because...-

Mash; "Oh, I got an e-mail in here?"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
EMIYA: "I see. But certainly he seems to want to see you as well"

Lily: "...But we don't know if we can..."
---
-Either sound fine- :p -Rin tilts her head, not knowing what to expect-
---
-Yeah... How is Nephrite after a while?-
Star: "We aren't even sure what he wants to talk about..."

___

Well, it's actually two movies on one DVD. One's about a dangerous alien, the other's about an evil computer program.
___

-Her form started to suddenly flash and fluctuate, much to her, Steven and the Crystal Gems' shock-

-a fair assumption to make...-
---
Weiss: "He's just making them grow closer." :chuckle:
-But even now, the detective is especially worried as he can't yet rule out the possibility of the guests being a killer, in addition to the cause of the haunting itself-
___

-Sprig grows increasingly frustrated with this, until the next scene shows him slumped over the rails on the side of the boat, sadly singing the following words "♪ A little baby frog like me, thought of only possibility. Of hanging with my Hop Of hanging with my Pop But now what once was two Is three And it's looking pretty dark To me. This baby, baby frog is... sad ♪'-

-During the middle of the song Sylvia stops happily laughing alongside Hop Pop when she notices Sprig's singing and sadness and sympathetic, and at the end of it, Sprig's reflection is shown in the river, turning from his 10 year old self to how he looked as a tadpole, shedding a single tear that falls into the river-

Harley: "That happens. Right, Kiara?"
---
Palu: "She's just always been around for a while..."
---
Sothis and Kanna: -happy about the candies received-
---
Phosphy: "Good thinking."
---
Weiss: -waiting-
---
-and well, it sure is DDLC-
---
-The former, but telling them of the Decepticons could raise eyebrows of their race in general they believe. It has happened in the past...-

---
---
---
-So are Rin and Shirou-
---
-Of course, just as the game goes, it closes... Only not for real, it instead sent the player back to the in-game desktop-

-She sees that many tracks got unlocked in Music. In Pictures, various backgrounds also got unlocked, as well as Sayori's CGs, also one of Yuri given in the third day of the game she decided to assist her for the festival plot before Sayori suicides. Also a sketch of Sayori after writing poems for her, and of course, Act 1's poems are there too. Also a preliminary design of Monika and Sayori for selecting them before Yuri in that scene-

-More interestingly out of that, she unlocked a sketch of how the player character fully looks like-

View attachment 364129

-The caption says this is a sketch of what he'd look like if he was a real character, Mash only takes it as because he doesn't has a chr file rather than what it truly will mean... It also says it got unlocked because...-

Mash; "Oh, I go an e-mail in here?"
Steven: "What makes a Servant a "Beast" class one again...?"

___

-What about Gareth? Grimlock seems to consider her a friend-

W-Well, at least that's still helpful info...
___

Specter: "They're good kids, so I'm sure they appreciate hearing that."

___

Let me see if I can find anything in the immediate area with another scan... -Using ultraviolet vision-
___

-They're drawing closer, with some of the suits notably featuring the name "A-SYNC" on them"-
___

Peridot:,"Oh my stars, an official design for the player character?!"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Arcueid: "Awwww, she didn't expect this" :p
---
-He gets the tea served now-

Alice: "Here"
---
Stheno: "I see, hm"

Euryale: "Hey you, have any ips on getting worshipped?"
-Byleth snickered at that-
---
Pit: "Thanks..." -drinks immediately but- "HOT HOT HOT!" :crazy:
---
Sothis: "Well, being polite, for one." :glare:

-But even now, the detective is especially worried as he can't yet rule out the possibility of the guests being a killer, in addition to the cause of the haunting itself-
___

-Sprig grows increasingly frustrated with this, until the next scene shows him slumped over the rails on the side of the boat, sadly singing the following words "♪ A little baby frog like me, thought of only possibility. Of hanging with my Hop Of hanging with my Pop But now what once was two Is three And it's looking pretty dark To me. This baby, baby frog is... sad ♪'-

-During the middle of the song Sylvia stops happily laughing alongside Hop Pop when she notices Sprig's singing and sadness and sympathetic, and at the end of it, Sprig's reflection is shown in the river, turning from his 10 year old self to how he looked as a tadpole, shedding a single tear that falls into the river-
Zelda: This must be chaotic for him...
---
Weiss: "She'll feel bad for him?"

---

---
---
---
-So are Rin and Shirou-
---

1669257041170.png
1669257041170.png

Mash; "Oh, I go an e-mail in here?"

___

___

___

Let me see if I can find anything in the immediate area with another scan... -Using ultraviolet vision-
___

-They're drawing closer, with some of the suits notably featuring the name "A-SYNC" on them"-
___

Harley: "I'll let you handle that one, buddy. You know this more than I ever could."
---
Palu: "I almost forgot you were here, Caren..."
---
-Kanna giggled at that-
---
-they're really close-
---
Weiss: -standing up straight, like a military officer-
---
Oh my god he's hot!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "We aren't even sure what he wants to talk about..."

___

Well, it's actually two movies on one DVD. One's about a dangerous alien, the other's about an evil computer program.
___

-Her form started to suddenly flash and fluctuate, much to her, Steven and the Crystal Gems' shock-
EMIYA: "Perhaps he's also troubled on this?"

Lily: "...He must be..."
---
Rin: "Oh, that's... Exciting, I guess!"
---
-And the Casters are just as shocked-
-Byleth snickered at that-
---
Pit: "Thanks..." -drinks immediately but- "HOT HOT HOT!" :crazy:
---
Sothis: "Well, being polite, for one." :glare:
Arcueid: "Now me! Now me~!"
---
Ana: "Wait a little bit more then" -blows hers a bit-
---
Circe: "Yeah, you need to behave a little better"

Euryale: "We're frustrated, okay?"

___

___

___

___

___

Harley: "I'll let you handle that one, buddy. You know this more than I ever could."
---
---
-Kanna giggled at that-
---
-they're really close-
---
---
Oh my god he's hot!
Kiara: "They become the full embodiment of a trait seen as "negative" for humanity. My Beastly self was the Beast of Lust"
---
-True, and they know just not anyone can become Grimlock's friend...-

Caren: "I know" -watching Happy Tree Friends-
---
Alice: "Thank you, may many good things come to you~!" -they go to another house-
---
-Some more small cratures, but besides them, the Phazon is even more concentrated around here...-
---
-Rin tried too, given her current costume-
---
-Peridot now knows how to draw fanarts of him with any of the girls- :V

Mash: "...He's less average looking than I expected"

-Mash opens the Mail menu, and this here appears-

1669257854032.png

Mash: ".........................................Who is Ive Laster? And who is Ravi?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Arcueid: "Now me! Now me~!"
---
Ana: "Wait a little bit more then" -blows hers a bit-
---
Circe: "Yeah, you need to behave a little better"

Euryale: "We're frustrated, okay?"
Shez: "Nah." :p
---
Pit" >_<

Palu: -internal giggle-
---
Sothis: "And unleashing your frustrations on the people you want to be praised by will not help. If you seek kindness, you should show kindness as well."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shez: "Nah." :p
---
Pit" >_<

Palu: -internal giggle-
---
Sothis: "And unleashing your frustrations on the people you want to be praised by will not help. If you seek kindness, you should show kindness as well."
Arcueid: -Pout-
---
Lindy: "He's also cute, by the way" :p
---
Stheno: "We were born to be worshipped though"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
EMIYA: "Perhaps he's also troubled on this?"

Lily: "...He must be..."
---
Rin: "Oh, that's... Exciting, I guess!"
---
-And the Casters are just as shocked-
Star: "...Then I guess that's probably why he wants to talk to us..."
___

That's why they're called action movies. :p They've both kinda in the horror genre as well, though.
___

Nephrite: "W-What's going on?! My form is changing again..."

Steven: "The Corruption...It's not totally gone?!"

Zelda: This must be chaotic for him...
---
Weiss: "She'll feel bad for him?"
-He was hired to find and arrest a living killer, not to investigate paranormal activity or catch ghosts...-
___

(Sprig was basically playing matchmaker without even meaning to, but now I just feel bad for him...)

-She already seems to, and Sprig sadly sighs after singing, having even made another action figure with a fishing lure as the head while singing and reminiscing...And then the sad moment is immediately interrupted by Anne comically screaming as she flies back down and crashes onto the boat again-

---
---
-Kanna giggled at that-
---
-they're really close-
---
---
Oh my god he's hot!
Kiara: "They become the full embodiment of a trait seen as "negative" for humanity. My Beastly self was the Beast of Lust"
---

---
Alice: "Thank you, may many good things come to you~!" -they go to another house-
---
-Some more small cratures, but besides them, the Phazon is even more concentrated around here...-
---
---

View attachment 364130

Mash: ".........................................Who is Ive Laster? And who is Ravi?"
Steven: "That's...a bit disturbing to hear...Wait, your Beastly half? Was she a separate Servant from yourself?" :confused:
___

-He's reckless, not dumb or naive, and the fact that he was wary of the Alliance to begin is proof of that-

...Who are you again?

Don't ask...
___

-Specter Knight wishing the house owner a Happy Halloween-
___

There's higher and stronger levels of Phazon here than any of the previous areas we've been to. We've gotta be close...
___

-The hazmat researchers take a few steps back in shock, and one is like "Uh, any chance some military personal are on the missing persons list?"-
___

Peridot: "...Does this have something to do with the programmers?"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Byleth pouts-
---
Palu: "Oh, I know." :p
---
Sothis: "No one is truly born to be anything. Fate can always be defied."
Arcueid: "Not fair, am I right?"
---
Lindy: "Can I keep him?" :p
---
Euryale: "...Uh, we literally were born as high standards of beauty to be worshipped. It's kind of our thing"

Circe: "Yeah... Those two have always been like that..."
Star: "...Then I guess that's probably why he wants to talk to us..."
___

That's why they're called action movies. :p They've both kinda in the horror genre as well, though.
___

Nephrite: "W-What's going on?! My form is changing again..."

Steven: "The Corruption...It's not totally gone?!"
Lily: "...Are we making it worse?"

EMIYA: "Certainly"
---
Rin: "It does?" -really clear she doesn't watches much media-
---
Illya: "Oh no!"

Medea: "As we feared..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "...Are we making it worse?"

EMIYA: "Certainly"
---
Rin: "It does?" -really clear she doesn't watches much media-
---
Illya: "Oh no!"

Medea: "As we feared..."
Star: "..." -Sighs- "Maybe we should stop hiding..."
___

..Do you watch much TV?
___

Nephrite: "N-No, I just went back to normal! And what about my crew?!" -Grunts in pain as her form starts turns bright white and she starts to uncontrollably shapeshift back into her monster-like form again-

Steven: "No, Nephrite!" :crazy:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "..." -Sighs- "Maybe we should stop hiding..."
___

..Do you watch much TV?
___

Nephrite: "N-No, I just went back to normal! And what about my crew?!" -Grunts in pain as her form starts turns bright white and she starts to uncontrollably shapeshift back into her monster-like form again-

Steven: "No, Nephrite!" :crazy:
Lily: "...But what do we tell him?"
---
Rin: "...Not really, why?"
---
-And while Medea gets into a defensive position-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---
---
---
---

Steven: "That's...a bit disturbing to hear...Wait, your Beastly half? Was she a separate Servant from yourself?" :confused:
___

-He's reckless, not dumb or naive, and the fact that he was wary of the Alliance to begin is proof of that-

...Who are you again?

Don't ask...
___

___

There's higher and stronger levels of Phazon here than any of the previous areas we've been to. We've gotta be close...
___

-The hazmat researchers take a few steps back in shock, and one is like "Uh, any chance some military personal are on the missing persons list?"-
___

Harley: "Long story that you don't need to worry about."
---
Palu: "The less you know, the better."

-Happy Tree Friends, this takes me back lol-
---
-so did Sothis and the kiddos-
---
Phosphora: "Let's go then!" -leads the way-
---
-nope, so they must be new people-
---
.....Is there a game within the game?

Arcueid: "Not fair, am I right?"
---
Lindy: "Can I keep him?" :p
---
Euryale: "...Uh, we literally were born as high standards of beauty to be worshipped. It's kind of our thing"

Circe: "Yeah... Those two have always been like that..."
-oh, sorry, I meant to say pat lol-
---
Palu: "Absolutely not."
---
Viridi: "Did you not hear her? The standards changed overtime, but you did not. You're old news!"

Sothis: "No need to be so mean about it... but it is not incorrect either."

-He was hired to find and arrest a living killer, not to investigate paranormal activity or catch ghosts...-
___

(Sprig was basically playing matchmaker without even meaning to, but now I just feel bad for him...)

-She already seems to, and Sprig sadly sighs after singing, having even made another action figure with a fishing lure as the head while singing and reminiscing...And then the sad moment is immediately interrupted by Anne comically screaming as she flies back down and crashes onto the boat again-
-he's not a Ghostbuster!-
---
Weiss: "Oh, Anne..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "...But what do we tell him?"
---
Rin: "...Not really, why?"
---
-And while Medea gets into a defensive position-
Star: "I don't know! Uh, maybe we just need to hear him out first? But what if we don't know what to say even then...?" -Pulling on her own hair from all the stress-
___

Are you sure you're still up for a movie, then?
___

-And at first, she only assumes this Semi-Corrupted form-

-Her initial reaction is just some angry screeches and grumbling that vaguely sounds like she's saying "Ugh, not this again!"-

-he's not a Ghostbuster!-
---
-Not even remotely, so he's further caught off guard when a vases is thrown at one of the employees again-
___

-Polly snarks at Anne's attempts at parasailing, but Anne is undeterred and wants to go flying up there again. Before she does, she notices how despondent Sprig and tells him he has to shake off this whole Hop Pop thing, saying he should just have fun since they're on a boat...and screams that last word again once the wind carries her sail back into the air yet again-

-Polly talks to Sprig next, outright saying she agrees with Anne, and that maybe he just let this one go and be the bigger frog-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Not even remotely, so he's further caught off guard when a vases is thrown at one of the employees again-
___

-Polly snarks at Anne's attempts at parasailing, but Anne is undeterred and wants to go flying up there again. Before she does, she notices how despondent Sprig and tells him he has to shake off this whole Hop Pop thing, saying he should just have fun since they're on a boat...and screams that last word again once the wind carries her sail back into the air yet again-

-Polly talks to Sprig next, outright saying she agrees with Anne, and that maybe he just let this one go and be the bigger frog-
-poor guy...-
---
Weiss: "But will he?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

...Who are you again?

Don't ask...
___

___

___

___

---

---
---
---
---
Kiara: "Indeed, for now the focus is her"
---
-Plus they must be wary to see if they should know that other Autobots are up in the stratosphere now...-

Caren: "Hm, Flippy may be my favorite..."
---
-And they knock the next door, excited as they hear steps of someone-
---
-The readings keep getting higher and higher as they advance...-
---
-The group unsure how to respond...-
---
Mash: "I... Am unsure. It makes me wonder more..." -she keeps looking through and then gets to the Side Stories section-

-Where this icon is now present-

1669265060617.png

-oh, sorry, I meant to say pat lol-
---
Palu: "Absolutely not."
---
Viridi: "Did you not hear her? The standards changed overtime, but you did not. You're old news!"

Sothis: "No need to be so mean about it... but it is not incorrect either."
-Ah, then Arcueid be now with a proud stance-
---
Lindy: "Shame, a new son sounded neat" :p
---
Circe: "Humans prefer more taller women nowadays"

Stheno/Euryale: "................" -they unsure how to proceed with this-
Star: "I don't know! Uh, maybe we just need to hear him out first? But what if we don't know what to say even then...?" -Pulling on her own hair from all the stress-
___

Are you sure you're still up for a movie, then?
___

-And at first, she only assumes this Semi-Corrupted form-

-Her initial reaction is just some angry screeches and grumbling that vaguely sounds like she's saying "Ugh, not this again!"-
EMIYA: "You're all teenagers, it's normal for you to overthink this kind of thing"

Lily: "...Overthink?"
---
Rin: "I already agreed to it, didn't I?"
---
Lily: "...Do we still have time to try to heal her again?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
EMIYA: "You're all teenagers, it's normal for you to overthink this kind of thing"

Lily: "...Overthink?"
---
Rin: "I already agreed to it, didn't I?"
---
Lily: "...Do we still have time to try to heal her again?"
Star: "What do you mean "overthink"? It's perfectly rational to worry about relationships going totally wrong!"
___

Fair enough, we'll watch one of these two and see what you think first! Want some popcorn?
___

Steven: "It worked for a few hours, so it's worth a shot!"

-The process of the Corruption has slowed down, but only temporarily, and Nephrite is still distressed-

-poor guy...-
---
Weiss: "But will he?"
-The uncle pulls out his shotgun and yells his family members and the others in the room to leave, saying he'll buy them some time. His daughter tries to convince him not to since this is an enemy they don't know how to fight and he could easily get himself killed, but he argues that's all the more reason for them to leave now because everyone else is even more vulnerable than he is-
___

-Sprig is surprised she'd Polly suggest that, since it would mean giving up his special time with Hop Pop. Polly just asks "Why not? Crazier things have happened. Like, that!" referring to Anne parasailing as an example, an event she's currently watching. The camera then shows Anne panicking as a bunch of stink bugs that are the size of large birds fly in her direction, several of which crash into her just trying to travel their normal flight patterns. One of them even hits Anne directly in the face, which is shown in a close-up in slow motion-

(He...probably won't...) :ohwell:

---

---
---
---
---
---
-Plus they must be wary to see if they should know that other Autobots are up in the stratosphere now...-

---
---
---
---
Mash: "I... Am unsure. It makes me wonder more..." -she keeps looking through and then gets to the Side Stories section-

View attachment 364140
Steven: "So...she really just gave up, then. Well, at least that means she's not a danger to anyone anymore..."
___

-Will they contact them after making some distance from the fortress?-

Once again, duly noted...

Claptrap: "This animated program looks incredibly and jarringly violent!"
___

-Another house owner greets them with a bowl of candy?-
___

Crikey, the Geiger Counter's almost going off the charts! We might be even closer to the core of this planet than we thought...
___

-The hazmat worker who seems to be the leader of the unit asks "How did you get down here? Do you have a timeframe for how long you've been lost?"-
___

Peridot: "Trust: Part 1?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---
---
---
---

Steven: "So...she really just gave up, then. Well, at least that means she's not a danger to anyone anymore..."
___

___

___

Crikey, the Geiger Counter's almost going off the charts! We might be even closer to the core of this planet than we thought...
___

-The hazmat worker who seems to be the leader of the unit asks "How did you get down here? Do you have a timeframe for how long you've been lost?"-
___

Ruby: "We don't have to worry about her, anymore."
---
Palutena: "Please don't give her attention."
---
-would it be that-
---
Phosphora: "It wasn't off the charts before? Dang... and here I thought Phazon was the most radioactive stuff ever."

Arlon: "With Master Wakemann's permission, the sensitivty of the Geiger counter was altered to better suit the requirements of this mission."
---
The irony behind that name.

-Ah, then Arcueid be now with a proud stance-
---
Lindy: "Shame, a new son sounded neat" :p
---
Circe: "Humans prefer more taller women nowadays"

Stheno/Euryale: "................" -they unsure how to proceed with this-
Byleth: How cute.
---
Palu: "Well this one's taken. Go adopt someone else." :p
---
Viridi: "Especially those with curves. Like that sister you spent your whole life bullying."

Sothis: "Oh my, how the tables turn."

-The uncle pulls out his shotgun and yells his family members and the others in the room to leave, saying he'll buy them some time. His daughter tries to convince him not to since this is an enemy they don't know how to fight and he could easily get himself killed, but he argues that's all the more reason for them to leave now because everyone else is even more vulnerable than he is-
___

-Sprig is surprised she'd Polly suggest that, since it would mean giving up his special time with Hop Pop. Polly just asks "Why not? Crazier things have happened. Like, that!" referring to Anne parasailing as an example, an event she's currently watching. The camera then shows Anne panicking as a bunch of stink bugs that are the size of large birds fly in her direction, several of which crash into her just trying to travel their normal flight patterns. One of them even hits Anne directly in the face, which is shown in a close-up in slow motion-

(He...probably won't...) :ohwell:
Zelda: Not sure if he is brave or stupid... but he still makes a good point.
---
Weiss: "I was thinking that too..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "What do you mean "overthink"? It's perfectly rational to worry about relationships going totally wrong!"
___

Fair enough, we'll watch one of these two and see what you think first! Want some popcorn?
___

Steven: "It worked for a few hours, so it's worth a shot!"

-The process of the Corruption has slowed down, but only temporarily, and Nephrite is still distressed-
Lily: "Yes! That's the big problem over here!"

EMIYA: These kids...
---
Rin: "Of course, with some butter!"
---
Irisviel: "Okay, we lose nothing..." -they try again!-
___

___

___

___

___

---
---
-would it be that-
---
Phosphora: "It wasn't off the charts before? Dang... and here I thought Phazon was the most radioactive stuff ever."

Arlon: "With Master Wakemann's permission, the sensitivty of the Geiger counter was altered to better suit the requirements of this mission."
---
Kiara: "At least we are assired of that..."
---
-Well, they must, they know Optimus is somewhat anxious at the moment-

Caren: "That's the point"
---
-Nope, instead someone with a scary mask and costume jumps from the door yelling "OOGA BOOGA BOOGA!"-

-The kids aren't scared and all and thought "ah, that's a thing"- :V
---
da Vinci: "Isn't it neat?" :p "Now let's go finish this mission~!"
---
Unreplied, Uni
---
-Mash decides to enter the side story to see how it is-

-It starts quietly at the start of the Literature Club founding, Monika going all "Okay everyone! The meeting has started and we're in full attendance!" sarcastically to herself as she's the only member and sighs, missing Debate Club. She didn't think founding a new club would be this hard but days have passed... She wonders what she's doing wrong about all this-

Mash: "...She doesn't looks as confident"
Byleth: How cute.
---
Palu: "Well this one's taken. Go adopt someone else." :p
---
Viridi: "Especially those with curves. Like that sister you spent your whole life bullying."

Sothis: "Oh my, how the tables turn."
Arcueid: "A little more, please~"
---
Lindy: "I will see then" :p
---
Euryale: "Aw shut your trap about that! We're now actually trying with her, okay?"

Stheno: "Hmmm, how to earn more then...?"

Circe: "You two really are into this, huh?"

Euryale: "Again, it's literally our purpose"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Yes! That's the big problem over here!"

EMIYA: These kids...
---
Rin: "Of course, with some butter!"
---
Irisviel: "Okay, we lose nothing..." -they try again!-
Star: "So what do you suggest we do about it? 'Cause hiding seems like our best option right nowi"
___

Nora: "Did someone mention popcorn?"
___

-She slowly seems to be reverting back to her normal form...-

Zelda: Not sure if he is brave or stupid... but he still makes a good point.
---
Weiss: "I was thinking that too..."
-The thing is, if he thinks distracting it can buy them some time to escape and survive, he's willing to lay down his life-
___

-Sylvia then shows up asking Sprig if they can talk, to which Sprig responds by nervously greeting her and saying the word "talk" several times when agreeing to. Sylvia is weirded out and just calls him a tense little boy, before she carries him to the front of the ship so they can talk about the how the trip's gone privately-

-Meanehile, Polly continues watching Anne's failing attempts at parasailing, who can still be heard crashing into stink bugs offscreen, her panicked shouting indicating that some even accidentally flew into her mouth-

---
---
-would it be that-
---

---
---

---
-Nope, instead someone with a scary mask and costume jumps from the door yelling "OOGA BOOGA BOOGA!"-

---
---
Unreplied, Uni
---

-It starts quietly at the start of the Literature Club founding, Monika going all "Okay everyone! The meeting has started and we're in full attendance!" sarcastically to herself as she's the only member and sighs, missing Debate Club. She didn't think founding a new club would be this hard but days have passed... She wonders what she's doing wrong about all this-

Mash: "...She doesn't looks as confident"
Steven: "I still think there has to be more to why she suddenly gave up, but that explains how she got captured. And it proves she's not a threat anymore. Thanks for explaining all that, you two..."
___

-So will they make distance from the fortress now?-

A-A-Anyway, let's just focus on dealing with Rita and the others for now...
___

-Is the person wearing the mask named Eustace?- :V

Specter: "..." -Couldn't help but chuckle at the kids' completely fearless non-reaction to the jump scare-
___

Nora: "I must admit, I'm surprised adjustments even had to be made in the first place. I've never known any material even nearly as radioactive as Phazon, and Earth already houses extremely highly radioactive elements..."
___

What Digi said.
___

Peridot: "This must have been before she founded the literature club."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Arcueid: "A little more, please~"
---
Lindy: "I will see then" :p
---
Euryale: "Aw shut your trap about that! We're now actually trying with her, okay?"

Stheno: "Hmmm, how to earn more then...?"

Circe: "You two really are into this, huh?"

Euryale: "Again, it's literally our purpose"
Byleth: "Just a little..."
---
Pit: -he shaking, still twaumatized-
---
Viridi: "Unfortunately, unlike you, the times have changed. If you still seek that goal, you must adapt to the era you're in."

Sothis: "...Or you could make your sister popular and ask her if she can share the glory with you?"

-The thing is, if he thinks distracting it can buy them some time to escape and survive, he's willing to lay down his life-
___

-Sylvia then shows up asking Sprig if they can talk, to which Sprig responds by nervously greeting her and saying the word "talk" several times when agreeing to. Sylvia is weirded out and just calls him a tense little boy, before she carries him to the front of the ship so they can talk about the how the trip's gone privately-

-Meanehile, Polly continues watching Anne's failing attempts at parasailing, who can still be heard crashing into stink bugs offscreen, her panicked shouting indicating that some even accidentally flew into her mouth-
Zelda: How heroic.
---

---

---

---
---
Unreplied, Uni
---
Steven: "I still think there has to be more to why she suddenly gave up, but that explains how she got captured. And it proves she's not a threat anymore. Thanks for explaining all that, you two..."
___

___

Specter: "..." -Couldn't help but chuckle at the kids' completely fearless non-reaction to the jump scare-
___

Nora: "I must admit, I'm surprised adjustments even had to be made in the first place. I've never known any material even nearly as radioactive as Phazon, and Earth already houses extremely highly radioactive elements..."
___

What Digi said.
___

Harley: "Always a pleasure to talk~" :p
---
-Juri would be texting Caren more HTF episodes :V-
---
Sothis: "Oh, it appears this person chose to trick rather than treat."
---
Arlon: "The infinite multiverse brings infinite possibilities."
---
Weiss: "I... haven't kept track of the time. It's all so... eerie in here."
---
So we see everyone's true selves.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "So what do you suggest we do about it? 'Cause hiding seems like our best option right nowi"
___

Nora: "Did someone mention popcorn?"
___

-She slowly seems to be reverting back to her normal form...-
EMIYA: "That's called procrastination"
---
Rin: "WAH! Ah, Jakeman-san... I mean, Ms. Jakeman!"
---
-But they managed to do it?-
Byleth: "Just a little..."
---
Pit: -he shaking, still twaumatized-
---
Viridi: "Unfortunately, unlike you, the times have changed. If you still seek that goal, you must adapt to the era you're in."

Sothis: "...Or you could make your sister popular and ask her if she can share the glory with you?"
Arcueid: "Hmmm~?"
---
-While Mary and Alice give him a slice of cake-
---
Euryale/Stheno: "..." 🤔
___

___

___

___

What Digi said.
___

---
---
---
---
---
Kiara: "Any time and you know it" :)
---
-Maybe, but Koyanskaya would send someone to spy on them...-

Caren: "What a nice girl"
Trini: "Riiiiiiight..."
---
-KEK-

-The adult is disappointed with himself that they didn't get scared, sighed and gave them candy-
---
-They would be attacked by small annoyances, a few Pokémon, some weak Grimm... Some humanoid combatants that they never seen before from assorted evil armies that the various Super Sentai have fought over the years-
---
Rin: "Yeah, how long has it been?"
---
-Monika fell asleep when thinking... Then a voice came in and woke her up. It's Sayori! Who asks if this is the napping club, Monika embarrassed answers this is the Literature Club and Sayori's glad she didn't get in the wrong one, asking where is everyone, Monika admits this is everyone, so Sayori is like "...Ooooh, that would make me the vicepresident then! Or the presient given I can nap better than you!", making Monika ask for her name and well, she admits she doesn't likes being caught like this-

-Mash blinks, the Monika she knows was never this... Vulnerable-

Mash: Why I feel like this is going to hurt?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-just one pet :V-
---
Pit: "...Cake? For me?"
---
-if Medusa is the one most fitting of today's standards... perhaps they could teach her everything they know?-
Arcueid: "Why not more?" >:3
---
Alice: "All for you~"
---
-And in return... Become as worshipped?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Arcueid: "Why not more?" >:3
---
Alice: "All for you~"
---
-And in return... Become as worshipped?-
Byleth: "Because I said so." :p
---
Pit: "...So sweet..."
---
-Medusa would be likely to speak good of them if they fully support her, and it also means more opportunties to bond as sisters-

-hitting two birds with one stone, as the saying goes-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Byleth: "Because I said so." :p
---
Pit: "...So sweet..."
---
-Medusa would be likely to speak good of them if they fully support her, and it also means more opportunties to bond as sisters-

-hitting two birds with one stone, as the saying goes-
-She pout now-
---
Alice: "Don't worry, you're like a big brother!"

Ana: "He is?"
---
-Their eyes suddenly sparkled at the realization-

Circe: "Seems they got an idea..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
EMIYA: "That's called procrastination"
---
Rin: "WAH! Ah, Jakeman-san... I mean, Ms. Jakeman!"
---
-But they managed to do it?-
Star: "...Like when I didn't study for a test or essay on time?"
___

Nora: "It's...Wakeman, but hello to you as well. You're XJ-9's friend in the mage practice Rin Tohsaka, correct?"
___

-They did, restoring Nephrite to her normal form again, much to her surprise and Steven's relief-

Zelda: How heroic.
---
-At the very least, he's able to fire his shotgun at levitating objects that the poltergeist(s) throw at the group, destroying them, while he yells at everyone to go-

-Most of the guests comply, but his daughter yells that she won't leave him-
___

-Sylvia bluntly but gently asks Sprig is something is bothering him, and he can only reply "What?! Me? No. Never! Who? How?" Sylvia is clearly unconvinced, but still tries to cheer him up, saying "Well, I just want you to know I'm having an amazing time with you and your family today. I mean, just feel that breeze! See the sights!" She also points out a small island nearby, and admires some blue flowers on it. Which gives Sprig an awful idea that causes him to flash an evil grin, accompanied by an evil laughter sound effect-

-He proceeds to claim that those blue flowers happen to be Hop Pop's favorites, and that Hop Pop would really appreciate if she swam over to the island to pick some for him as a surprise-

---
---
---
---
---
---

---
-KEK-

-The adult is disappointed with himself that they didn't get scared, sighed and gave them candy-
---
-They would be attacked by small annoyances, a few Pokémon, some weak Grimm... Some humanoid combatants that they never seen before from assorted evil armies that the various Super Sentai have fought over the years-
---
---
-Monika fell asleep when thinking... Then a voice came in and woke her up. It's Sayori! Who asks if this is the napping club, Monika embarrassed answers this is the Literature Club and Sayori's glad she didn't get in the wrong one, asking where is everyone, Monika admits this is everyone, so Sayori is like "...Ooooh, that would make me the vicepresident then! Or the presient given I can nap better than you!", making Monika ask for her name and well, she admits she doesn't likes being caught like this-

Steven: -Cheered up a bit thanks to their positive and friendly attitudes- "Thanks again." :)
___

-A random Sentry or an ally or subordinate of importance?-

Focus, everyone. We still need to plan things out.
___

Specter: "Better luck next time. Happy Halloween." -
___

These all look like minions or monsters that the Gokaigers could have fought at some point...
___

-The hazmut workers are like "Uh, we only embarked down here about five minutes ago. You don't look like you've been here for long, so you're lucky you happened to be near the threshold entrance"-

(Wait a minute, threshold entrance...?)
___

Peridot: "This is seriously out of character for her..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "...Like when I didn't study for a test or essay on time?"
___

Nora: "It's...Wakeman, but hello to you as well. You're XJ-9's friend in the mage practice Rin Tohsaka, correct?"
___

-They did, restoring Nephrite to her normal form again, much to her surprise and Steven's relief-
EMIYA: "Yes"
---
Rin: "Sorry about that. Also yes!"
---
Lily: "Seems we're still faulty at it... Sorry"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-At the very least, he's able to fire his shotgun at levitating objects that the poltergeist(s) throw at the group, destroying them, while he yells at everyone to go-

-Most of the guests comply, but his daughter yells that she won't leave him-
___

-Sylvia bluntly but gently asks Sprig is something is bothering him, and he can only reply "What?! Me? No. Never! Who? How?" Sylvia is clearly unconvinced, but still tries to cheer him up, saying "Well, I just want you to know I'm having an amazing time with you and your family today. I mean, just feel that breeze! See the sights!" She also points out a small island nearby, and admires some blue flowers on it. Which gives Sprig an awful idea that causes him to flash an evil grin, accompanied by an evil laughter sound effect-

-He proceeds to claim that those blue flowers happen to be Hop Pop's favorites, and that Hop Pop would really appreciate if she swam over to the island to pick some for him as a surprise-
-but she's forced to?-
---
Weiss: "I have a bad feeling..."

-She pout now-
---
Alice: "Don't worry, you're like a big brother!"

Ana: "He is?"
---
-Their eyes suddenly sparkled at the realization-

Circe: "Seems they got an idea..."
-Byleth trying her hardest not to chuckle-
---
Pit: "I am?"
---
Sothis: "Hopefully a good one..."

---

---
-KEK-

---
---
---

Steven: -Cheered up a bit thanks to their positive and friendly attitudes- "Thanks again." :)
___

___

___

These all look like minions or monsters that the Gokaigers could have fought at some point...
___

-The hazmut workers are like "Uh, we only embarked down here about five minutes ago. You don't look like you've been here for long, so you're lucky you happened to be near the threshold entrance"-

___

Ruby: "Yeah! It was nice talking to you!" :grin:

Harley: "Anything for cute kids." :)
---
Palutena: "Right... Let's just focus on that."
---
Sothis: "Thank you for the treats." :grin:
---
Phosphora: "Are they immortal too?" -_-
---
Weiss: "Threshold entrance?"
---
This was before Natsuki and Yuri joined... Maybe it's before Monika went cuckoo crazy?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

___

___

---
---
---
---
---
This was before Natsuki and Yuri joined... Maybe it's before Monika went cuckoo crazy?
Kiara: It feels bad to lie to them, but this is for the best.
---
-A random Sentry no doubt-

Eleonora: "Okay, so at least we don't have to worry about more enemies than these, right?"
---
-The adult retreated back to his house-

Hayate: "It's fun to see tricks like that once in a while"
---
da Vinci: "One way to find out" -they find themselves soon shooting at footsoldiers from the Black Cross Army, the Gear Empire, the Dimensional War Party Vryram, the Org Tribe, the Londerz Family, the Space Ninjas Jakanja, the Deboss Army, the Interdimensional Crime Group Gangler, alongside many, many others-
---
Rin: "This is only the entrance?!"
---
-It's really disheartening for her, all of this. Sayori apologizes, saying she has a hard time being serious but didn't intend to be mean, and admits she doesn't thinks she'd be a good vice president anyway. Monika tried to come up with something, but it's difficult given they just met-

Mash: I wonder if she remembers this?

-Monika says she's sorry this ain't a real club yet and Sayori can come later, but she says she wants to join now and can tell she works hard and should be proud, so she'll help! Monika is like "Well, how can I say no to that?" cheered up and laughing a bit, presenting herself. Sayori says she has a cool name, and Monika says she's now flattering her, though it's working-

Mash: .......Does she really know she did this?

-The Monika present in Chaldea won't-
-Byleth trying her hardest not to chuckle-
---
Pit: "I am?"
---
Sothis: "Hopefully a good one..."
-It's hard to when seeing that pouting face-
---
Alice: "I see you like such~!"
---
Euryale: "Maybe you are into something...."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-so the chuckle came out :V-
---
Pit: "You're so sweet." :)
---
Sothis: "I am? I mean, of course I am." -proud-
Arcueid: "What's so funny?"
---
Alice: "Because you deserve all the kindness~!"
---
Stheno: "Well, well, well, soon we'll be able to stand high and above~"

Circe: Oh they're still narcissistic...

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Arcueid: "What0s so funny?"
---
Alice: "Because you deserve all the kindness~!"
---
Stheno: "Well, well, well, soon we'll be able to stand high and above~"

Circe: Oh they're still narcissistic...
Byleth: "Nothing. You are simply... really entertaining."
---
Pit: "...Awwwww." :)
---
Sothis: "But be careful. The higher you are, the more painful a fall would be."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
EMIYA: "Yes"
---
Rin: "Sorry about that. Also yes!"
---
Lily: "Seems we're still faulty at it... Sorry"
Star: "...I usually get failing grades when I wait to study. What could happen to our friendship with Marco if we procrastinate talking about this?"
___

Nora: "Nice to formally meet you!" -Offers a handshake-
___

Steven: "Don't worry, you got waybcloser to healing her than even I did..."

Pearl: "It seems the solution is only a temporary one..."

-but she's forced to?-
---
Weiss: "I have a bad feeling..."
-She seemingly does, tearing up as she leaves with the others-
___

-Slyvia says that's a fine idea, then notes "Not to brag, but I'm quite the swimmer", then dives into the river and thanks Sprig for the idea, Sprig then starts reeling up the ladder to boat, but has second thoughts and stops, believing that going too far ..then runs back and reels it up anyway. manically singing "THIS BABY, BABY FROG IS SAD"-

(...I felt bad for him before, but now he's just acting crazy!)

---
---
---
---
---
---

Eleonora: "Okay, so at least we don't have to worry about more enemies than these, right?"
---

---
da Vinci: "One way to find out" -they find themselves soon shooting at footsoldiers from the Black Cross Army, the Gear Empire, the Dimensional War Party Vryram, the Org Tribe, the Londerz Family, the Space Ninjas Jakanja, the Deboss Army, the Interdimensional Crime Group Gangler, alongside many, many others-
---
---
-It's really disheartening for her, all of this. Sayori apologizes, saying she has a hard time being serious but didn't intend to be mean, and admits she doesn't thinks she'd be a good vice president anyway. Monika tried to come up with something, but it's difficult given they just met-

-Monika says she's sorry this ain't a real club yet and Sayori can come later, but she says she wants to join now and can tell she works hard and should be proud, so she'll help! Monika is like "Well, how can I say no to that?" cheered up and laughing a bit, presenting herself. Sayori says she has a cool name, and Monika says she's now flattering her, though it's working-

Steven: "See you guys on the ship later!" -Waved as he left-
,___

-Right after the Autobots leave...-

...I-I-I really hope not...
___

Specter: "They're nothing like actual supernatural creatures."
___

XJ-5: "How many people got infected by this thing l?"
,___

-The hazmat researchers say "Kind of a top secret project, but only so much since we gotta rescue people from down here"-
___

Peridot: "...Should we tell,her?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---

---
---
---

,___

___

___

,___

-The hazmat researchers say "Kind of a top secret project, but only so much since we gotta rescue people from down here"-
___

-Ruby also ran off-

Harley: Yeah, it really is...
---
Palu: "...Right?"
---
Kanna: "We do scarier things all the time!" :grin:
---
Arlon: "Too many to count would be my estimante."
---
Weiss: "What even is this place...?"
---
....Let's see what else happens first.

-She seemingly does, tearing up as she leaves with the others-
___

-Slyvia says that's a fine idea, then notes "Not to brag, but I'm quite the swimmer", then dives into the river and thanks Sprig for the idea, Sprig then starts reeling up the ladder to boat, but has second thoughts and stops, believing that going too far ..then runs back and reels it up anyway. manically singing "THIS BABY, BABY FROG IS SAD"-

(...I felt bad for him before, but now he's just acting crazy!)
-the uncle is totally dead-
---
Weiss: "He truly is..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Byleth: "Nothing. You are simply... really entertaining."
---
Pit: "...Awwwww." :)
---
Sothis: "But be careful. The higher you are, the more painful a fall would be."
Arcueid: "I'll take that as a compliment" :p
---
Mary: "Ah, maybe I should draw you!"
---
Stheno: "Oh, but we have a plan"

Circe: "Which is...?"

Stheno/Euryale: "....We'll have a plan"
Star: "...I usually get failing grades when I wait to study. What could happen to our friendship with Marco if we procrastinate talking about this?"
___

Nora: "Nice to formally meet you!" -Offers a handshake-
___

Steven: "Don't worry, you got waybcloser to healing her than even I did..."

Pearl: "It seems the solution is only a temporary one..."
EMIYA: "Do you want to find out?"

Lily: "...No?"
---
-Rin did it, not putting force into it-
---
Irisviel: "We're still sorry about it..."

,___

___

___

,___

___

-Ruby also ran off-

---
---
---
---
---
Kiara: Well, the "execution" will soon begin...
---
Koyanskaya: -To a Blue Sentry- "Follow them and inform me"
-The Blue Sentry nodded and did-

Martha: "......We have enough headaches as is"
---
Jack: "Or lived through them"

Mary: "...Or were the cause of it" 😅
---
Eleonora: "I think it should be clear by now this thing really likes to spread itself"
---
Rin: "We really don't know anything about here..."
---
-For now it's late, so they gotta need to head back to their homes, and think how to recruit new members, and Monika will try to think of a vision. Sayori says her own mission is to make everyone happy, Monika chuckled and said that yeah, something like that. Sayori in fact hugs her, saying that hug energy keeps her at her best-

-All in all this really has lifted Monika's mood-

Mash: This is... Cute.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
EMIYA: "Do you want to find out?"

Lily: "...No?"
---
-Rin did it, not putting force into it-
---
Irisviel: "We're still sorry about it..."
Star: "I...don't think so, no..." :urg:
___

Nora: "I must admit, I'm not as knowledgeable about magic as most of your organization is, but I acknowledge it as another field of science. Leonardo da Vinci wouldn't be a Caster if a true scientist such as herself didn't, as well!"

You don't need to keep bringing up the fact that you don't totally get magic, mom...
___

Nephrite: "It's not your fault..."

-the uncle is totally dead-
---
Weiss: "He truly is..."
-He taunts whatever spirits are haunting the hotel, and starts firing off shots at every object thrown at him without missing a single shot-
___

-Sprig still seems convicned that Sylvia will be able to board the boat again somehow, as he then says that they don't have much time while calling for Hop Pop so they can fish, but before he can even finish his sentence, Hop Pop himself shows up carrying and dressed in fishing gear, saying that Sylvia thought he might want fishing time with him, much to Sprig's shock-

(...if he had just waited or not bothered with any more of his bad plans to begin with...)

-Ruby also ran off-

---
---
---
---
---
---

---

---
Eleonora: "I think it should be clear by now this thing really likes to spread itself"
---
---
-For now it's late, so they gotta need to head back to their homes, and think how to recruit new members, and Monika will try to think of a vision. Sayori says her own mission is to make everyone happy, Monika chuckled and said that yeah, something like that. Sayori in fact hugs her, saying that hug energy keeps her at her best-

Steven: "I guess that means Kama just really lost most of her power after Toffee was dealt with..."
___

Tasque Manager: "Will you be making your departure momentarily?"

-Yeah, it's not like anyone else is gonna be a problem for them later...-

___

Specter; "...Or all of the above."
___

XJ-7: "We're probably next..."

XJ-5: "XJ-7, the whole reason Chaldea asked us to travel here is because robots are immune to the stuff..."

XJ-7: "Can you blame me for thinking it'll figure something out? It's a living parasite..."
___

-The hazmat researchers state that "Well, this place...doesn't exactly have an official name yet. Sometimes we just call the place "Hallways" ,but most of us eventually started coming up with nicknames like the "Machine" or the "Door" for convenience. A few others call it the "Complex" or the "Back-Rooms", too"-
___

Peridot: "...This is...surprisingly wholesome?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---

---
---
---

Steven: "I guess that means Kama just really lost most of her power after Toffee was dealt with..."
___

___

___

XJ-5: "XJ-7, the whole reason Chaldea asked us to travel here is because robots are immune to the stuff..."

XJ-7: "Can you blame me for thinking it'll figure something out? It's a living parasite..."
___

-The hazmat researchers state that "Well, this place...doesn't exactly have an official name yet. Sometimes we just call the place "Hallways" ,but most of us eventually started coming up with nicknames like the "Machine" or the "Door" for convenience. A few others call it the "Complex" or the "Back-Rooms", too"-
___

Harley: We know it's rigged so... popcorn?
---
Palu: "With our track record, we'll absolutely have more..."

Azura: "So we should hurry..."
---
Sothis: "Let us keep on going. Further sweets await!"
---
Phosphora: "Then we should hurry instead of worry."
---
Weiss: "I see..." This place is unsettling...
---
Awwwwwwww~

Arcueid: "I'll take that as a compliment" :p
---
Mary: "Ah, maybe I should draw you!"
---
Stheno: "Oh, but we have a plan"

Circe: "Which is...?"

Stheno/Euryale: "....We'll have a plan"
Byleth: "Good, because it was."
---
Pit: "Draw me?"
---
-Sothis and Viridi were holding back a laugh-

-He taunts whatever spirits are haunting the hotel, and starts firing off shots at every object thrown at him without missing a single shot-
___

-Sprig still seems convicned that Sylvia will be able to board the boat again somehow, as he then says that they don't have much time while calling for Hop Pop so they can fish, but before he can even finish his sentence, Hop Pop himself shows up carrying and dressed in fishing gear, saying that Sylvia thought he might want fishing time with him, much to Sprig's shock-

(...if he had just waited or not bothered with any more of his bad plans to begin with...)
Zelda: Incredible...
---
Weiss: "She thought of him..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

___

___

---

---
---
---
---
Awwwwwwww~
Kiara: With melted candy?
-The execution would be broadcasted only inside the Arthra and TSAB headquarters in the planet Mid-Childa-
---
Cosmos: "Yes, hope we aren't being much of a bother"

Martha: "...More than likely"
And yeah ahue
---
-The kids said "EI, EI OH!" as a marching cry to proceed-
---
Eleonora: "The quicker we deal with it, the least contamination there'll be"
---
Rin: "Okay... But what happens around here?"
---
-A day passed and thus it's time they meet again. Monika has been in the clubroom for 10 minutes and worries Sayori may have changed her mind... But then Sayori arrives with a sheet in hand, which Monika takes a look at!-

Mash: "That sounds a lot like her..." Well, when hiding her depression.
Star: "I...don't think so, no..." :urg:
___

Nora: "I must admit, I'm not as knowledgeable about magic as most of your organization is, but I acknowledge it as another field of science. Leonardo da Vinci wouldn't be a Caster if a true scientist such as herself didn't, as well!"

You don't need to keep bringing up the fact that you don't totally get magic, mom...
___

Nephrite: "It's not your fault..."
EMIYA: "Then you should not hide"
---
Rin: She's very formal, but she really doesn't gets it... "Alright, thank you for your hospitality"
---
Medea: "You're right, if anything this means there must be a way to make a permenent solution..."
Byleth: "Good, because it was."
---
Pit: "Draw me?"
---
-Sothis and Viridi were holding back a laugh-
Arcueid: "Thank you~!" -what nice friends she got, eh Shez?-
---
Mary: "I'm a painting, right? So I'm used to drawing a lot!"
---
Circe: Well, I am socializing. Medea will be glad to hear that!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
EMIYA: "Then you should not hide"
---
Rin: She's very formal, but she really doesn't gets it... "Alright, thank you for your hospitality"
---
Medea: "You're right, if anything this means there must be a way to make a permenent solution..."
Star: "...What do you think, Lily? Should we...really just go talk to him now?"
___

-And judging by Jenny's statements that magic is known a thing in this dimension, Nora's might've been a scientist who didn't believe in it at first...-

Nora: "Any friend of XJ-9s is welcome in the Wakeman household! Also, if you're having popcorn, I want in on it." :p
___

Steven: "We just aren't sure exactly how..."

Zelda: Incredible...
---
Weiss: "She thought of him..."
-The ghosts also attempt to shove chairs at him and close doors to keep him from fleeing to other rooms. He's unafraid-
___

-Hop Pop explains that Sylvia could tell something was bugging Sprig, and that as a result, she concluded that Sprig might want some quality time with him, so here is, happy to go fishing with his grandson again-

-Sprig goes from being confused to deeply moved, smiling and nearly tearing up. He then more humbly and gratefully admits he's glad Sylvia's here, saying "Sylvia's...a pretty cool lady. You're lucky to have her" and Hop Pop agrees, saying "Oh, I thank Frog for her every day", making it clear Amphibia has a deity of it's own-

---

---
---
---
---
Awwwwwwww~
Kiara: With melted candy?
-The execution would be broadcasted only inside the Arthra and TSAB headquarters in the planet Mid-Childa-
---
Cosmos: "Yes, hope we aren't being much of a bother"

Martha: "...More than likely"
And yeah ahue
---
-The kids said "EI, EI OH!" as a marching cry to proceed-
---
Eleonora: "The quicker we deal with it, the least contamination there'll be"
---
Rin: "Okay... But what happens around here?"
---
-A day passed and thus it's time they meet again. Monika has been in the clubroom for 10 minutes and worries Sayori may have changed her mind... But then Sayori arrives with a sheet in hand, which Monika takes a look at!-

Mash: "That sounds a lot like her..." Well, when hiding her depression.
-And most likely, most of Chaldea's members and many TSAB members or their families would be watching it-
___

Tasque Manager: "By no means. I'm glad we could reunite Grimlock here with some of his fellow Autobots. The offer to help search for your other missing companions still stands."

Alright, how can we work with the current information we have about the Alliance?
___

Specter: "I guess this really is a Merasmus-free Halloween for once..."

-Unaware that a few others are dealing with liminal spaces and that Mash just accidentally bought DDLC Plus- :V
___

Come on, the core can't be far from our current coordinates...
___

-Some of the other hazmat workers are like "Should we really be telling them all this?", and another is like "The A-Space project is supposed to go live soon, we can't just keep every last missing person in the dark about it for much longer"-

-The leading member of the hazmat team just says "Point is, we need to get you outta here as fast as possible"-
___

Peridot: "I can't believe it, we're actually getting backstory for Monika and the characters!"

Top Bottom