• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
You alright, bud?

Peridot: "Huh? What the stars are these about...?"
___

Star: "Oh, right, the big group number!"
___

YOU APPEAR TO BE IN A PARTICULARLU GOOD MOOD, YOURSELF, EMIYA!
___

I don't blame her. I've...heard an awful lot has happened since I taught her that dark spell.
___

Tasque Manager: "You hear that, everyone? We must divide in even groups to get this root under control!"

Splendid! Everything is still going according to plan.
I'll be fine, just a bad moment.

-And thus she comes across Vainglory IF...-
---
Lily: "I wonder how well prepared it is..."
---
EMIYA: "...Don't think much of it, just doing my job"

Tamamo Cat: "He's happy for his girlfriend, woof~!"
---
Medea: "She's struggled a lot with her daughter..."
---
Chen Gong: "Sweet, this is how we'll go..." -most Servants have split in pairs-

Slipstream: "Aaaand I'm going with a party myself to get some energy and resources soon. There's still more in Earth than on Chaar that's sure" -Astrotrain and a group of few other thuggish Decepticons are behind her, on to find and get some fuels-
Zelda: "Shall we help them?"
---
KI!Dusa: "Because your crush is there?" :V

Pit: ❗
Tamamo: "Maaaybe a little?"
---
Elizabeth: "....W-What crush?" -blushes in nervousness-
Berdly: "W-Wait, don't just run into the palace! You don't know where you're going yet!"

Kris: "That sounds like Spamton, alright..."
___

Lapis: "Well, then I think I'll fly..." -Summons her hydro wings, then takes to the air-
___

-WHAT IS IT?!-
___

XJ-5: "Bounty hunting ain't so easy when you've got a whole team to deal with, huh?"
___

-I thought that Nora was still on the ship, but I guess this works too?-
Byleth: "And there's only one way to know."
---
Zelda: She seems happy.
---
Kanna: "Huh? Who's there?"
---
-Sothis puts on gauntlets...-

View attachment 350159

-and starts punching on the wounds to open them more-
---
-she still is... but hey, still an opportunity to test comms :V-
Marvelous: "I'm with her... You stay here, I'll go"

Ahim: "Wait, we would be going too if you go"
---
-They would go back to the ship then-
---
-Then silence....-
---
Suzuka: -Walks to him, intending to finish him- "Ya'know, I wanted to have a fun Christmas... But you reuined it so... You're dead" -jumps dramatically with sword in hand, aiming for his chest from behind!-
---
-And thus they do thaaaaat-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'll be fine, just a bad moment.

-And thus she comes across Vainglory IF...-
---
Lily: "I wonder how well prepared it is..."
---
EMIYA: "...Don't think much of it, just doing my job"

Tamamo Cat: "He's happy for his girlfriend, woof~!"
---
Medea: "She's struggled a lot with her daughter..."
---
Chen Gong: "Sweet, this is how we'll go..." -most Servants have split in pairs-

Slipstream: "Aaaand I'm going with a party myself to get some energy and resources soon. There's still more in Earth than on Chaar that's sure" -Astrotrain and a group of few other thuggish Decepticons are behind her, on to find and get some fuels-
Alright, I hope it's been resolved since then...

Peridot: "...What the heck is this one about...?"
___

Star: "Considering how well the rest of the concert has gone, I think we don't have anything to worry about."
___

AH, PERHAPS YOU SHOULD TAKE A BREAK TO SPEND TIME WITH HER AS WELL!
___

Star, correct? How is she doing?
___

-While Tasque Manager orders five Swatchlings and Tasques to accompany each pair of Servants-

Refuel as necessary. Just make sure none of you are spotted by any enemy units while you're there.

Byleth: "And there's only one way to know."
---
Zelda: She seems happy.
---
Kanna: "Huh? Who's there?"
---
-Sothis puts on gauntlets...-

View attachment 350159

-and starts punching on the wounds to open them more-
---
-she still is... but hey, still an opportunity to test comms :V-

---
---
-Then silence....-
---
Suzuka: -Walks to him, intending to finish him- "Ya'know, I wanted to have a fun Christmas... But you reuined it so... You're dead" -jumps dramatically with sword in hand, aiming for his chest from behind!-
---
Berdly: "Wherever the basement is located, you're not going to find it by rushing in blindly without knowing the mansion's layout! I can lead the way until we find it!"

___

Lapis: "Can't believe that annoying wizard attacked this ship just a fee hours ago..."
___

-Kanna stays on alert?-
___

-However, the sword is deflected by the sudden swipe of a metal claw-
___

Nora: "This is Dr. Wakeman. To who am I speaking?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Even as someone who hasn't played FE games that's rather surprising.

-The next set of levels are themed after ancient Egyptian buildings-

-This causes the three Pharaohs to sneeze-
___

(And they've been resorting to this since they've lost the stand...?)
My personal guess is that she's only an antagonist for long enough that it's marketable. No way are they gonna do Byleth fans dirty by making them an unplayable boss. Now watch as my thoughts age like milk :V

It's honestly a really interesting twist. I'd have bought the game anyway, but "antagonist Byleth" makes me very intrigued on how the plot will go.

Nora: "Oooooooh~"
---
Weiss: "That's... really sad. Were they real and were I to personally know them, I'd try to help them get back on track."

Tamamo: "Maaaybe a little?"
---
Elizabeth: "....W-What crush?" -blushes in nervousness-
Zelda: -nods- "Got it."
---
Pandora: "Oh please, it's so obvious." :V

---
---
-Then silence....-
---
---
Berdly: "Wherever the basement is located, you're not going to find it by rushing in blindly without knowing the mansion's layout! I can lead the way until we find it!"

___

Lapis: "Can't believe that annoying wizard attacked this ship just a fee hours ago..."
___

-Kanna stays on alert?-
___

___

Byleth: -to Ahim- "It's probably for the best if only a few of us scout ahead first, just in case it's as dangerous as Swatch is."

Sothis: "Worry not, your captain will be in safe care." :p

-then Berdly's reply-

Byleth: "...That's actually fair enough."
---
Zelda: "We can't ever rest for too long..."
---
-SHE ABSOLUTELY DOES-
---
Sothis: -PUNCHING THE CLAW-
---
Ingrid: Our communication systems are functional, so it is the Autobots that are getting scrambled. But is it by Drakkon or one of their own enemies?

-Ingrid's basically on the money now, but there's no real way to find out because they have no idea where the Autobots are?-

Arlon: "The engineering crew, Madam Wakeman."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
My personal guess is that she's only an antagonist for long enough that it's marketable. No way are they gonna do Byleth fans dirty by making them an unplayable boss. Now watch as my thoughts age like milk :V

It's honestly a really interesting twist. I'd have bought the game anyway, but "antagonist Byleth" makes me very intrigued on how the plot will go.

Nora: "Oooooooh~"
---
Weiss: "That's... really sad. Were they real and were I to personally know them, I'd try to help them get back on track."
I wouldn't be surprised by that, at least. Even most villains from other Warriors spin-offs usually become playable at some point, and depending on how the story goes, this version of Byleth could easily become a reformed antagonist as well.

-Nora likes the theme?-
___

(Their best bet might be getting new jobs in the village, considering they don't have permission to sell produce there anymore...)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Alright, I hope it's been resolved since then...

Peridot: "...What the heck is this one about...?"
___

Star: "Considering how well the rest of the concert has gone, I think we don't have anything to worry about."
___

AH, PERHAPS YOU SHOULD TAKE A BREAK TO SPEND TIME WITH HER AS WELL!
___

Star, correct? How is she doing?
___

-While Tasque Manager orders five Swatchlings and Tasques to accompany each pair of Servants-

Refuel as necessary. Just make sure none of you are spotted by any enemy units while you're there.
-And it's... A romcom high school AU where average student Subaru tries to get the heart of the exchange student Emilia-
---
Lily: "True, again, let's sit and relax~!"
---
EMIYA: "No, don't worry of-" -Tamamo Cat and Boudica pushed him to it-
---
Medea: "Currently better than before..."
---
-Of course, each pair goes to certain villains based on Chwn Gong's study of them-

Slipstream: "I have a feeling they'll be busy for a while" :p
Zelda: -nods- "Got it."
---
Pandora: "Oh please, it's so obvious." :V
-Tamamo brings out her mirror!-

Din: "Go girls, take them out!"

Nayru: "Although half of Hyrule is under his command now..."

Farore: "Uuuuuh, girls, he's going straight to the royal castle now!"
---
Elizabeth: "Ah...A-aaaah..." -dpesn't knows what to say-

___

___

-Kanna stays on alert?-
___

___

Byleth: -to Ahim- "It's probably for the best if only a few of us scout ahead first, just in case it's as dangerous as Swatch is."

-then Berdly's reply-

---
---
-SHE ABSOLUTELY DOES-
---
---
Ingrid: Our communication systems are functional, so it is the Autobots that are getting scrambled. But is it by Drakkon or one of their own enemies?

-Ingrid's basically on the money now, but there's no real way to find out because they have no idea where the Autobots are?-

Marvelous: "Well then, get us there..."
---
Kiyohime: "At least things have calmed up by now..."
---
-Silence for a moment... UNTIL SHE HEARD NOISES-
---
Suzuka: "Huh?! WHAT?!"
---
-Besides being in the same Earth as Basel, they were told by them they would scout the surroundings for energy to get back to their planet in the following months (off-screen so no one forgot anything here), but otherwise not an exact point...-

da Vinci: "And we need to consult with you!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-And it's... A romcom high school AU where average student Subaru tries to get the heart of the exchange student Emilia-
---
Lily: "True, again, let's sit and relax~!"
---
EMIYA: "No, don't worry of-" -Tamamo Cat and Boudica pushed him to it-
---
Medea: "Currently better than before..."
---
-Of course, each pair goes to certain villains based on Chwn Gong's study of them-

Slipstream: "I have a feeling they'll be busy for a while" :p
Peridot: "...Okay, so is this spin-off more...what's the expression, "down to Earth", like Camp Pining Hearts?"

___

-The two princesses do just that!-
___

FEAR NOT, YOUR COLLEAGUES AGREE WITH THE SENTIMENT! NYEH HEH HEH!

___

I had heard that she had managed to end a conflict that was affecting far many dimensions beyond Mewni.
___

-And Tasque Manager?-

As long as everything continues going according to plan, we have no logical reason to believe otherwise. :p

-then Berdly's reply-

---
---
-SHE ABSOLUTELY DOES-
---
---

---
---
---
---
-Besides being in the same Earth as Basel, they were told by them they would scout the surroundings for energy to get back to their planet in the following months (off-screen so no one forgot anything here), but otherwise not an exact point...-

-And as a result, they would enter the halls of the palace, with Berdly in the lead-

-By the very first room they enter, however, they're already greeted by Queen once again, as there's another TV-sized monitor placed on the wall-

I See You Have Been Freed From: Your Room Units

Who Can Blame You For Wanting To See My Glorious Mansion. You Won't Want To Take Your Eyes Off This Beautiful Art

-Two paintings are located on either side of the monitor. Anyone from Earth or otherwise familiar with da Vinci would recognize that said paintings are literally just carbon copies of the Mona Lisa...except they're colored blue and have Queen's face painted over the original's-
___

Lapis: "Let's hope it stays that way until we can get our base back..."
___

-WHAT'S THE SOURCE?!-
___

-The claw belonged to none other than that of the same robot who hired Lockdown to terminate XJ-9 in the first place, who also attempted to block the punches-

Vexus: "You didn't think I'd miss out on the chance to ensure XJ-9 is destroyed once and for all, did you? My goal was mere minutes away from finally being achieved until you all intervened, after all."
___

-So they can gather that they're most likely still on the same Earth that Basel is situated on, but their precise coordinates are currently unknown...-

Nora: "Oh, greetings once again, ! What is it you wish to discuss, Leonardo da Vinci?" (It's still difficult to process that I'm talking to one of the world's most accomplished scientists and artists historically...)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I wouldn't be surprised by that, at least. Even most villains from other Warriors spin-offs usually become playable at some point, and depending on how the story goes, this version of Byleth could easily become a reformed antagonist as well.

-Nora likes the theme?-
___

(Their best bet might be getting new jobs in the village, considering they don't have permission to sell produce there anymore...)
Especially since the whole antagonism is "protagonist got their ass whooped, wants a rematch", so this Byleth isn't even an outright villain, but more like a rival.

-SHE DO-
---
Weiss: "Let's see what happens."

-Tamamo brings out her mirror!-

Din: "Go girls, take them out!"

Nayru: "Although half of Hyrule is under his command now..."

Farore: "Uuuuuh, girls, he's going straight to the royal castle now!"
---
Elizabeth: "Ah...A-aaaah..." -dpesn't knows what to say-
Zelda: "Are you seruous right now...?"
---
KI!Dusa: :laugh:

---
---
---
---

-And as a result, they would enter the halls of the palace, with Berdly in the lead-

-By the very first room they enter, however, they're already greeted by Queen once again, as there's another TV-sized monitor placed on the wall-

Who Can Blame You For Wanting To See My Glorious Mansion. You Won't Want To Take Your Eyes Off This Beautiful Art

-Two paintings are located on either side of the monitor. Anyone from Earth or otherwise familiar with da Vinci would recognize that said paintings are literally just carbon copies of the Mona Lisa...except they're colored blue and have Queen's face painted over the original's-
___

___

-WHAT'S THE SOURCE?!-
___

-The claw belonged to none other than that of the same robot who hired Lockdown to terminate XJ-9 in the first place, who also attempted to block the punches-

Vexus: "You didn't think I'd miss out on the chance to ensure XJ-9 is destroyed once and for all, did you? My goal was mere minutes away from finally being achieved until you all intervened, after all."
___

-So they can gather that they're most likely still on the same Earth that Basel is situated on, but their precise coordinates are currently unknown...-

Nora: "Oh, greetings once again, ! What is it you wish to discuss, Leonardo da Vinci?" (It's still difficult to process that I'm talking to one of the world's most accomplished scientists and artists historically...)
-had Weiss followed, she would 100% call out on the plagiarism since she frequently does business with da Vinci-
---
Zelda: "I hope so as well..."
---
-Kanna cautiously approaching-
---
Sothis: "And we'll gladly get in your way again." :p
---
Arlon: "It concerns one of your creations, the one you call Jenny."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Especially since the whole antagonism is "protagonist got their ass whooped, wants a rematch", so this Byleth isn't even an outright villain, but more like a rival.

-SHE DO-
---
Weiss: "Let's see what happens."
...Having her be a rival makes more sense.

-The difficulty for the level set is moderately high, though, as the enemies mainly consist of blue Pookas, red Fygars, and the running bird enemies-
___

-Hop Pop goes to the crowd to try and discretely sell them some of the family's produce, but it turns out the first person he tries sell to is someone he knows. An elderly frog woman who happily greets him by addressing him as "Hoppy!"-

-Hop Pop, shocked, can only respond by stuttering her name:..."Sy-Sylvia!", while Anne just gets confused at the "Hoppy" nickname-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
...Having her be a rival makes more sense.

-The difficulty for the level set is moderately high, though, as the enemies mainly consist of blue Pookas, red Fygars, and the running bird enemies-
___

-Hop Pop goes to the crowd to try and discretely sell them some of the family's produce, but it turns out the first person he tries sell to is someone he knows. An elderly frog woman who happily greets him by addressing him as "Hoppy!"-

-Hop Pop, shocked, can only respond by stuttering her name:..."Sy-Sylvia!", while Anne just gets confused at the "Hoppy" nickname-
Nora: "You can do this!"
---
Weiss: "Cute name."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nora: "You can do this!"
---
Weiss: "Cute name."
-Penny carefully defeats one mook at a time!-
___

-Sylvia quickly gives him a hug while calling him a sweet potato, while Hop Pop is so nervous that he only partially returns the hug while saying that he thought she'd moved away. She replies "Yep, but I'm back in town." before deciding to take a look at the produce he's got for sale. Hop Pop quickly starts blushing and sweating-

(...Wait, is this another episode about a character having a crush...?)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

-WHAT'S THE SOURCE?!-
___

___

-had Weiss followed, she would 100% call out on the plagiarism since she frequently does business with da Vinci-
---
---
---
---
Illya: "...She's making bootlegs out of narcissism?!"

Marvelous: "What you want now?"
---
Kiyohime: "As improbable as it is..."
---
-THEN SHE GETS ATTACKED-
---
Suzuka: "Oh hey, so it's the hag in person then~"
---
-Indeed, which while worrysome, they have some more immediate worries-

da Vinci: "You see, we have found out that purely mechanical beings are immune to be corrupted by Phazon"
Peridot: "...Okay, so is this spin-off more...what's the expression, "down to Earth", like Camp Pining Hearts?"

___

-The two princesses do just that!-
___

FEAR NOT, YOUR COLLEAGUES AGREE WITH THE SENTIMENT! NYEH HEH HEH!

___

I had heard that she had managed to end a conflict that was affecting far many dimensions beyond Mewni.
___

-And Tasque Manager?-

As long as everything continues going according to plan, we have no logical reason to believe otherwise. :p
-Seems to be the case, yeah. Beatrice is Subaru's little sister exasperated at all he does, also Rem is his childhood friend in love with him whose crush he's oblivious too, Reinhard is the most popular boy at school, Satella is some exchange student who lives in his basement, etc.-

-All archetypes of a comedic anime-
---
-As the idols all go to the stage!-
---
Boudica: "Enjoy yourself a little bit" :)

EMIYA: "..." -walks to the table-
---
Medea: "Not long ago, and we were all troubled by that conflict"
---
-Still with Gareth and Grimlock-

Slipstream: "Now if you excuse us, let's get the fuel boys!" -walks off, on to locate one of their former mines-
Zelda: "Are you seruous right now...?"
---
KI!Dusa: :laugh:
-Zelda wasn't meant to hear the goddesses... Buuut let's say some Sheikah were trying to get to Castle Town and informed her- :p

Tamamo: "...That's your home, right?"
---
Elizabeth: Why are they doing this?! Uuuuuggghhh!!! I hate them! Ah, but Pit is so cute now...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Seems to be the case, yeah. Beatrice is Subaru's little sister exasperated at all he does, also Rem is his childhood friend in love with him whose crush he's oblivious too, Reinhard is the most popular boy at school, Satella is some exchange student who lives in his basement, etc.-

-All archetypes of a comedic anime-
---
-As the idols all go to the stage!-
---
Boudica: "Enjoy yourself a little bit" :)

EMIYA: "..." -walks to the table-
---
Medea: "Not long ago, and we were all troubled by that conflict"
---
-Still with Gareth and Grimlock-

Slipstream: "Now if you excuse us, let's get the fuel boys!" -walks off, on to locate one of their former mines-
Peridot: "This is so much more typical of anime, though I will admit it might be humorous to see the otherwise familiar Re:Zero cast in such a setting."
___

-Greeting the audience once again?-
___

-Has either Artoria or Mordred won the eating contest by now?-
___

So I had heard. I would hope no lasting damage was done, although I did hear that Glossaryck had supposedly lost his life in the conflict...
___

-Who are going after some of the more powerful villains?-

I can't fathom the idea of Drakkon surviving for much longer...

---
---
---
---

---
---
-THEN SHE GETS ATTACKED-
---
---

da Vinci: "You see, we have found out that purely mechanical beings are immune to be corrupted by Phazon"
-Weiss probably still can. Everyone else still needs to get to Queen, and since there's only one entrance forward they'll all have to traverse the same hallways to accomplish that until the path diverges to one that Marvelous, Byleth and Sothis can take to find the basement- :V

No I Only Irmproved The Original Prints By !00%. And Can A Queen Not Greet Her Party Guests? You Are Welcome To Enjoy The Dinner Party So Long As You Do Not Have Any Nefarious Plans Of Rebellion Of Which There Is A 95% Probability That You Do
___

Lapis: "I guess it' for thes best to just not worry about it too much for now... -Referring to Gem Homeworld-
___

-By one of the monsters?-
___

Vexus: "Your lowly human insults are pathetic. If you're so eager to defeat me, then prove your might!" -Swiping her claws at them-

-She's been shown to be strong enough to be on at least even grounds with Jenny in a direct fight before, so while she lacks many weapons as well as Lockdown's sheer versatility, she's still not going to be a joke to defeat-
___

(We have to establish contact with the Autobots, but it will sadly have to wait...)

Nora: "I've noticed. XJ-9 has come into direct contact with Phazon before, but she has never suffered any negative effects or damage from it. At worst she's required full replacements to avoid spreading it to organic lifeforms..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Penny carefully defeats one mook at a time!-
___

-Sylvia quickly gives him a hug while calling him a sweet potato, while Hop Pop is so nervous that he only partially returns the hug while saying that he thought she'd moved away. She replies "Yep, but I'm back in town." before deciding to take a look at the produce he's got for sale. Hop Pop quickly starts blushing and sweating-

(...Wait, is this another episode about a character having a crush...?)
Jaune: "Penny's really good at this..."
---
Weiss: "Or he's nervous because what he's doing is illegal and this is actually someone he knows..."

-Zelda wasn't meant to hear the goddesses... Buuut let's say some Sheikah were trying to get to Castle Town and informed her- :p

Tamamo: "...That's your home, right?"
---
Elizabeth: Why are they doing this?! Uuuuuggghhh!!! I hate them! Ah, but Pit is so cute now...
Zelda: "It is..."
---
-he's looking so clueless and that makes him adorable!-

---
---
-THEN SHE GETS ATTACKED-
---
---

-Weiss probably still can. Everyone else still needs to get to Queen, and since there's only one entrance forward they'll all have to traverse the same hallways to accomplish that until the path diverges to one that Marvelous, Byleth and Sothis can take to find the basement- :V

No I Only Irmproved The Original Prints By !00%. And Can A Queen Not Greet Her Party Guests? You Are Welcome To Enjoy The Dinner Party So Long As You Do Not Have Any Nefarious Plans Of Rebellion Of Which There Is A 95% Probability That You Do
___

Lapis: "I guess it' for thes best to just not worry about it too much for now... -Referring to Gem Homeworld-
___

___

Vexus: "Your lowly human insults are pathetic. If you're so eager to defeat me, then prove your might!" -Swiping her claws at them-

-She's been shown to be strong enough to be on at least even grounds with Jenny in a direct fight before, so while she lacks many weapons as well as Lockdown's sheer versatility, she's still not going to be a joke to defeat-
___

(We have to establish contact with the Autobots, but it will sadly have to wait...)

Nora: "I've noticed. XJ-9 has come into direct contact with Phazon before, but she has never suffered any negative effects or damage from it. At worst she's required full replacements to avoid spreading it to organic lifeforms..."
-fair-

Weiss: -taking a picture with her Scroll- "If Queen survives this, she is so getting a lawsuit."

Sothis: Dinner sounds good right now...
---
Zelda: "Just focus on the present."
---
-OH NOOOOO-

-what is it?-
---
Sothis: How cute. She thinks I'm human. :p
---
Arlon: "We believe that could make her an essential part in its eradication because of this."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Jaune: "Penny's really good at this..."
---
Weiss: "Or he's nervous because what he's doing is illegal and this is actually someone he knows..."
-Nora and Ren remind him she's a robot?- :V
___

(...And if she finds out he's trying to make money illegally...)

-It either doens't occur to Sylvia or she doesn't mind, and she only buys a large gourd that is shaped to resemble an unflattering profile of Hop Pop's face, saying she has a soft spot for weird things such as that. While winking at Hop Pop. Which makes him stammer repeatedly while blushing again-

(...Huh, I guess it won't be an issue for her after all?)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Nora and Ren remind him she's a robot?- :V
___

(...And if she finds out he's trying to make money illegally...)

-It either doens't occur to Sylvia or she doesn't mind, and she only buys a large gourd that is shaped to resemble an unflattering profile of Hop Pop's face, saying she has a soft spot for weird things such as that. While winking at Hop Pop. Which makes him stammer repeatedly while blushing again-

(...Huh, I guess it won't be an issue for her after all?)
-robot or not, she's still very human...-
---
Weiss: "Huh........I guess it is a crush episode"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-robot or not, she's still very human...-
---
Weiss: "Huh........I guess it is a crush episode"
-Far more so than any other robot they knew in Remant...-
___

(I really can't escape the reminders of Patxi, can I...?) -Those were her thoughts rather than anything spoken out loud-

-Sylvia thanks Hop Pop for the gourd, pays with a copper coin, then bids him farewell in an almost romantic tone. Hop Pop sighs while staring at her longingly, bidding her farewell in-turn after she leaves. And then Anne, clearly already supportive of Hop Pop and his feelings for Sylvia, says with a gigantic grin on her face, "Hop Pop, you DOG!", much to his surprise and the confusion of his two grandchildren-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Far more so than any other robot they knew in Remant...-
___

(I really can't escape the reminders of Patxi, can I...?) -Those were her thoughts rather than anything spoken out loud-

-Sylvia thanks Hop Pop for the gourd, pays with a copper coin, then bids him farewell in an almost romantic tone. Hop Pop sighs while staring at her longingly, bidding her farewell in-turn after she leaves. And then Anne, clearly already supportive of Hop Pop and his feelings for Sylvia, says with a gigantic grin on her face, "Hop Pop, you DOG!", much to his surprise and the confusion of his two grandchildren-
-they sometimes forget she's one :V-
---
Weiss: "I wonder how cute things will get."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-they sometimes forget she's one :V-
---
Weiss: "I wonder how cute things will get."
-Including right now?- :V
___

-Anne must explains to the younger Plantars that Hop Pop is clearly in love. The two of them are dumbfounded by the concept, so it takes them a few seconds before Sprig gives a drawn out "Whaaaaaaaaat?" while Polly just bluntly states "I didn't think that was possible."-

-Hop Pop defensively responds to Anne's statement by saying "Am not!"....Before admitting "Okay maybe a little." Moved, Anne tries to convince him that he should tell Sylvia how he feels, though unlike with Sprig and Ivy she doesn't push him to make it happen-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Including right now?- :V
___

-Anne must explains to the younger Plantars that Hop Pop is clearly in love. The two of them are dumbfounded by the concept, so it takes them a few seconds before Sprig gives a drawn out "Whaaaaaaaaat?" while Polly just bluntly states "I didn't think that was possible."-

-Hop Pop defensively responds to Anne's statement by saying "Am not!"....Before admitting "Okay maybe a little." Moved, Anne tries to convince him that he should tell Sylvia how he feels, though unlike with Sprig and Ivy she doesn't push him to make it happen-
-yes :V-
---
Weiss: "No pushing... She's learned."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-absolutely-
---
Weiss: "Yes, that's the term."
Penny: "That was not too difficult!"
___

-Even with Anne not pushing for Hop Pop to tell Sylvia how he feels, though, Hop Pop doubts himself as he struggles to even put sentences together when around her. He just wishes that there was another way to tell to her how he feels-

-He then notices the townspeople surrounding the town bulletin board, and leave the kids in charge of the produce wheelbarrow while he goes to investigate. It turns out the town is hosting a dance event later that night-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "That was not too difficult!"
___

-Even with Anne not pushing for Hop Pop to tell Sylvia how he feels, though, Hop Pop doubts himself as he struggles to even put sentences together when around her. He just wishes that there was another way to tell to her how he feels-

-He then notices the townspeople surrounding the town bulletin board, and leave the kids in charge of the produce wheelbarrow while he goes to investigate. It turns out the town is hosting a dance event later that night-
Nora: "That was AWESOME!"
---
Weiss: "That might work."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nora: "That was AWESOME!"
---
Weiss: "That might work."
Penny: "I just utilized the most efficient strategy." :grin:
___

-Sylvia herself seems excited to be able to dance again, even remarking: "Been a long time since I've danced with someone. Might be nice to feel the embrace of a man." This embarrasses Felicia Sundew, the reason being that she's actually Sylvia's daughter-

(Wait, doesn't that mean Ivy's her granddaughter?)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Sorry for being late, both my PC and Wi-Fi are useless garbage as usual.
Peridot: "This is so much more typical of anime, though I will admit it might be humorous to see the otherwise familiar Re:Zero cast in such a setting."
___

-Greeting the audience once again?-
___

-Has either Artoria or Mordred won the eating contest by now?-
___

So I had heard. I would hope no lasting damage was done, although I did hear that Glossaryck had supposedly lost his life in the conflict...
___

-Who are going after some of the more powerful villains?-

I can't fathom the idea of Drakkon surviving for much longer...
-Indeed... Wait, but why is Vainglory counted?-

-Of course, this would lead her to discover originally history deemed that there were 9 Deadly Sins, with Vainglory and Melancholy being the other two before being absorbed by Pride and Sloth by historians-
---
Nero: "Our greetings to you all once again~!"
---
-Nope, which atests to the amount of food they got-
---
Medea: "That's right, burnt along his book..."
---
-You bet that they are, such as Sledge now-

Shockwave: "With all the enemies he's amassed, his termination is inevitable"

___

___

___

___

-fair-

Weiss: -taking a picture with her Scroll- "If Queen survives this, she is so getting a lawsuit."

---
---
-OH NOOOOO-

-what is it?-
---
---
Arlon: "We believe that could make her an essential part in its eradication because of this."
Rin: "da Vinci won't like this..."

Marvelous: "I say those chances are actually 100%...!
---
Kiyohime: "Hm, what we do now then...?"
---
-It's an evil huge bear-like monster-
---
Suzuka: "Let's see how much the hag is worth~!" -BLADE ATTACK-
---
-Indeed...-

da Vinci: "So as long as they don't have souls or any flesh, we are assured they'll be safe then. But of course, we must ask your permission"
Zelda: "It is..."
---
-he's looking so clueless and that makes him adorable!-
Tamamo: "Oh damn it! We need to go there!"
---
-She couldn't help but internally squeal-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sorry for being late, both my PC and Wi-Fi are useless garbage as usual.

-Indeed... Wait, but why is Vainglory counted?-

-Of course, this would lead her to discover originally history deemed that there were 9 Deadly Sins, with Vainglory and Melancholy being the other two before being absorbed by Pride and Sloth by historians-
---
Nero: "Our greetings to you all once again~!"
---
-Nope, which atests to the amount of food they got-
---
Medea: "That's right, burnt along his book..."
---
-You bet that they are, such as Sledge now-

Shockwave: "With all the enemies he's amassed, his termination is inevitable"
It happens. Hope you can get at least one of those upgraded soon.

Peridot: "So the writers of Re:Zero ignored that..."
___

-Do any of the other idols speak as well, or do they all let Nero speak on their behalf?-
___

-No wonder the kitchen staff is exhausted- :V
___

...I wouldn't discount the possibility of his survival. This isn't the first time the spell book was destroyed.
___

-He sees Grimlock changing at them?-

Then it's only a matter of time...

-fair-

---
---
-OH NOOOOO-

-what is it?-
---
---

---
---
---
---
-Indeed...-

da Vinci: "So as long as they don't have souls or any flesh, we are assured they'll be safe then. But of course, we must ask your permission"
Susie: "We're not here to look at your stupid rip-offs!" :glare:

Oh It Was Not A Recommendation. I Was Just Warning You LMAO

-The wall Queens monitor was built into suddenly turned 180 degrees , revealing three identical paintings on the other side. All five paintings then started to breath fire-
___

Lapis: "Yeah, you're probably right...And at this point, I don't really have any ideas."
___

-BEAR MONSTER!-
___

-She's referring to Suzuka's comment, but yeah, she still has little idea about that- :V

-Vexus blocks it with her one claw and slashes with the other!-
___

Nora: "Given how much organic life is at stake, I'm inclined to allow her to go on this mission."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "I just utilized the most efficient strategy." :grin:
___

-Sylvia herself seems excited to be able to dance again, even remarking: "Been a long time since I've danced with someone. Might be nice to feel the embrace of a man." This embarrasses Felicia Sundew, the reason being that she's actually Sylvia's daughter-

(Wait, doesn't that mean Ivy's her granddaughter?)
Jaune: "It's sill impressive..."
---
Weiss: "I think it would..."

Tamamo: "Oh damn it! We need to go there!"
---
-She couldn't help but internally squeal-
Zelda: "Rito Village is fine on its own and I doubt they're prepared for Death Mountain's climate. Castle Town truly is our priority."
---
-why? :V-

---
---
---
---
-Indeed...-

-The wall Queens monitor was built into suddenly turned 180 degrees , revealing three identical paintings on the other side. All five paintings then started to breath fire-
___

Lapis: "Yeah, you're probably right...And at this point, I don't really have any ideas."
___

-BEAR MONSTER!-
___

-She's referring to Suzuka's comment, but yeah, she still has little idea about that- :V

___

Nora: "Given how much organic life is at stake, I'm inclined to allow her to go on this mission."
-Weiss tried casting a wall of ice-

-she knows the fire will melt it, but it gives her a few seconds to summon something-
---
Zelda: "....Perhaps just play games inside? We can do things Okki would like as well. It would be unfair otherwise."

-Okki hates the idea of going out and socialize... but the fact that Zelda managed to negotiate the bat having some days to herself and even suggests indoor activities makes her at least appreciate Zelda more?-
---
Kanna: "A BEAR! AHHHH!"
---
Sothis: -stomps the ground, causing a trail of flames to travel from said ground-

-I still love the Bolganone spell's animation in Three Houses, it's so sick-
---
Arlon: "Thank you for your understanding."

-she could also basically be the Samus replacement with all her weapons :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Jaune: "It's sill impressive..."
---
Weiss: "I think it would..."
-The last of the ancient Egyptian-themed levels features all of the enemies buried in tunnels below metal tiles that the players cannot dig through-

-They have to wait for the enemies to target them by turning into their floating face forms. It doesn't take long as the enemy AI quickly determines that they need to chase the players directly-
___

(So they both have a crush on a Sundew....)

-Seems to be a running theme for the Plantars- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-The last of the ancient Egyptian-themed levels features all of the enemies buried in tunnels below metal tiles that the players cannot dig through-

-They have to wait for the enemies to target them by turning into their floating face forms. It doesn't take long as the enemy AI quickly determines that they need to chase the players directly-
___

(So they both have a crush on a Sundew....)

-Seems to be a running theme for the Plantars- :V
Nora: "What is that level?!"
---
Weiss: "Makes you wonder about Sprig and Polly's parents..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-will they be able to beat them all?-
---
Weiss: "Probably not this specific way of saying it, but perhaps some way to imply the parents are never showing up without outright saying death?"
-Of course they will!-
___

(That could very well be the case. Cartoons don't normally talk about subjects like...death, do they?)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nora: :surprised:
---
Weiss: "Neither am I."
-Instead of robots this time, however, Ray Gun power-ups spawn on the level and the game displays text telling them to use them-
___

(Well, whether the show answers that or not, so far it doesn't seem like it'll be answered in this episode...)

-In any case, Hop Pop seems like he might want to sign up for the dance...and then someone pokes his shoulder, causing him to turn to the source, only for the same person to flick him in the face seconds later. The frog in question laughs at him and says "Classic, guillible Hopediah!"-

-When Anne asks about who this guy is, Sprig explains that his name is Monroe and that he and Hop Pop have been rivals for decades. According to Polly, "Monroe wins at pretty much everything. Lawn bowling, shuffleboard, other old man activities". And it seems Monroe may have taken an interest in Sylvia as well as he mocks the idea of Hop Pop actually attending the dance-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
It happens. Hope you can get at least one of those upgraded soon.

Peridot: "So the writers of Re:Zero ignored that..."
___

-Do any of the other idols speak as well, or do they all let Nero speak on their behalf?-
___

-No wonder the kitchen staff is exhausted- :V
___

...I wouldn't discount the possibility of his survival. This isn't the first time the spell book was destroyed.
___

-He sees Grimlock changing at them?-

Then it's only a matter of time...
-More like, they didn't ignore that-

-.....Does this means there exist Witches of Vainglory and Melancholy in the main series? Only the Seven modern sins have been named...-
---
-She's currently their center, so she's the one making most of the talk at least- :p
---
-Yeah, but for now the Archer sits with some content-
---
Medea: "...Care to elaborate?"
---
Sledge: "Oh hey the- Why is it charging at us?" -he's getting sudden flashbacks of his old archnemesis the Dino Charge Power Rangers- ".....OH CRAP, NOT AGAIN!" -opened fire-

Shockwave: "Correct... Soon, we shall see his downfall"

-Blackarachnia too has been taking on some Sentries herself, trapping them, scanning their tech...-
Zelda: "Rito Village is fine on its own and I doubt they're prepared for Death Mountain's climate. Castle Town truly is our priority."
---
-why? :V-
Tamamo: "Let's go then!" -they'd be carried by TSAB mages to reach faster-

-Zelda would be wrong about them not being ready for Death Mountain's climate, what they're not ready for is fir the Divine Beast that'd be present and ready to attack them, meaning she'd be right for different reasons to not worry about it for now-
---
-Because he's so, so cute-

Gorgon: Truly for each other :V

___

___

-BEAR MONSTER!-
___

___

-she knows the fire will melt it, but it gives her a few seconds to summon something-
---
Zelda: "....Perhaps just play games inside? We can do things Okki would like as well. It would be unfair otherwise."

-Okki hates the idea of going out and socialize... but the fact that Zelda managed to negotiate the bat having some days to herself and even suggests indoor activities makes her at least appreciate Zelda more?-
---
---
Sothis: -stomps the ground, causing a trail of flames to travel from said ground-

---

-Illya instantly panicked, while Rin, Nanoha, Fate and Hayate instantly tried to create magic barriers-
---
Tamamo: "Oooh, I would also love that, mikon~" -gamer-
---
-Bear swipes claws-

-It's represented via a slightly ragged teddy bear plushie-
---
-Suzuka was pushed back and hurt by the claw, but then Sothis's attack happened!-

//So here's a fun fact I randomly remembered. See Lockdown is also the main antagonist in the fourth live-action movie, and the obligatory tie-in movie game for the 3DS was a turn-based strategy RPG that yes, played just like Fire Emblem, and of course he's the final boss. I swear I had forgot it back then, but it makes him confront an actual FE character funnier in my mind now LOL
---
-I like that idea- :V

da Vinci: "Good, but we still need to build a few things before being ready to go"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-More like, they didn't ignore that-

-.....Does this means there exist Witches of Vainglory and Melancholy in the main series? Only the Seven modern sins have been named...-
---
-She's currently their center, so she's the one making most of the talk at least- :p
---
-Yeah, but for now the Archer sits with some content-
---
Medea: "...Care to elaborate?"
---
Sledge: "Oh hey the- Why is it charging at us?" -he's getting sudden flashbacks of his old archnemesis the Dino Charge Power Rangers- ".....OH CRAP, NOT AGAIN!" -opened fire-

Shockwave: "Correct... Soon, we shall see his downfall"

-Blackarachnia too has been taking on some Sentries herself, trapping them, scanning their tech...-
Peridot: "...DO THESE SPIN-OFFS HAVE GREATER IMPLICATIONS FOR THE MAIN STORYLINE?!" :crazy:
___

-Fair enough- :p
___

-Do they notice him or are they too busy trying to eat more food than the other?-
___

The version that was destroyed more recently must have been the second iteration of the spell book, originally created by Queen Skywynne hundreds of years ago.

The first iteration of it was destroyed in a fire that broke out some time prior to Skywnne becoming Queen. Glossaryck was born well before the second book was ever created, so his life may not be as bound to it as he claimed.

___

-Tasque Manager tried to fire electric bullets at him around the same time, likely riding atop Grimlcok as well-

Tasque Manager: "My apologies for my prior behavior, Grimlcok. Your reprogramming was not one I was able to reverse."

Soon can't be soon enough...Oh, and what are the results of your scans, Blackarachnia?

---

---
---

---

-Illya instantly panicked, while Rin, Nanoha, Fate and Hayate instantly tried to create magic barriers-
---
Tamamo: "Oooh, I would also love that, mikon~" -gamer-
---
-Bear swipes claws-

-It's represented via a slightly ragged teddy bear plushie-
---
-Suzuka was pushed back and hurt by the claw, but then Sothis's attack happened!-

//So here's a fun fact I randomly remembered. See Lockdown is also the main antagonist in the fourth live action movie, and the obligatory tie-in movie game for the 3DS was a turn-based strategy RPG that yes, played just like Fire Emblem, and of course he's the final boss. I swear I had forgot it back then, but it makes him confront an actual FE character funnier in my mind now LOL
---
-I like that idea- :V

da Vinci: "Good, but we still need to build a few things before being ready to go"
-The fire breath is quickly starting to melt the ice, though the fire is unable to damage the magic barriers-

-Also, throughout the mansion, this song began to play-

(This is one of my favorite songs from Chapter 2, and much like the CORE from Undertale, it plays throughout the level nonstop, even during enemy encounters. It's great.)
___

Lapis: "Oh, I'd be cool with a video game." :p-Also a gamer thanks to both Tamamo and Peridot's influence-
___

-So it's basically a teddy bear vs a teddy bear?-
___

-Vexus tried to take to the air to avoid it!-

That's way too fitting lmao
___

-It's a great idea, but she ain't gonna be happy if there's an escape sequence- :V

Specifically, a ship to send to the planet, and multiple ground and aerial drone support units.

Top Bottom