• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Indeed, following that is Pride IF, which diverges in the first arc in fact, in this case Reinhard does not appear to save Subaru from the thieves in the first few loops, resulting in him dyng to Elsa at least 80 times, and by the point he finally showed up, his sanity was reduced to bits, resulting in him getting jealous of Reinhard's power and plotting to destroy everything but Emilia in retaliation, becoming the Archbishop of Pride-
---
Lily: "If not now while we speak"
---
-They don't even want to imagine such horrible scenario-
---
Medea: "It would take some time to solve this..."
---
-Grimlock is more affected than before, allowing Gareth to jump right towards him-
Peridot: "An alternate timeline where he joins the ranks of the cult?!" :crazy:
___

-Lily turns out to be correct?- :p
___

-Papyrus shook with fear-
___

Moon: "It's absolutely going to. The Commission has already been informed of her return, but they still seem as convinced as ever that she's nothing short of pure evil.

I may not fully trust her, I may have my own suspicions about her...But this issue can't be that simple."
___

-And land a sword attack?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Peridot: "An alternate timeline where he joins the ranks of the cult?!" :crazy:
___

-Lily turns out to be correct?- :p
___

-Papyrus shook with fear-
___

Moon: "It's absolutely going to. The Commission has already been informed of her return, but they still seem as convinced as ever that she's nothing short of pure evil.

I may not fully trust her, I may have my own suspicions about her...But this issue can't be that simple."
___

-And land a sword attack?-
-And that can't be good at all... Oh hey, in that one, he even manages to ally with Elsa and Meili-

-That makes it even worse!-
---
-Indeed, as it was to be expected-
---
-They all did, as the gobbling King and Knight continued-

-At least those two are bonding-
---
Medea: "And given for how long they've had the notion of her being like such, it's uncertain if they're willing to give her an opportunity wether she is or not..."
---
-Not really, that's not what intends to do, but she still runs to his neck-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-And that can't be good at all... Oh hey, in that one, he even manages to ally with Elsa and Meili-

-That makes it even worse!-
---
-Indeed, as it was to be expected-
---
-They all did, as the gobbling King and Knight continued-

-At least those two are bonding-
---
Medea: "And given for how long they've had the notion of her being like such, it's uncertain if they're willing to give her an opportunity wether she is or not..."
---
-Not really, that's not what intends to do, but she still runs to his neck-
Peridot: "WHHHHHHHHHHHY?!" :urg:
___

Star: (Let's hope her song is decent...)
___

...THAT BEING SAID, I WILL ADMIT I AM GLAD TO SEE THAT ARTORIA IS ALIVE AND WELL. AS WELL AS THE FACT THAT SHE AND MORDRED ARE ACTUALLY BONDING!
___

Moon: "They're likely to set a trial for her soon. I would have myself had Ingrid not convinced me otherwise, and your opinion only confirms it for me that it is far too early to put Eclipsa on trial..."
___

-For what purpose, then?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-One of the next levels contained multiple evil Taizos (the name of the playable character) among others-
___

-To be specific, he admits he put too much on Sprig's shoulders, and that he thinks the right decision would've been to just let him have fun at the fair-

(As important as it may be, fxing a family name is still a highly stressful task, even if Sprig didn't care more about the carnival...)
Nora: :c
---
Weiss: "I doubt he'd let Sprig and Anne get away with what they did either, but it's at least nice that he acknowledge that he has some of the blame as well."

-Blitzwing returns to his jet mode to fly off along the TSAB to other parts of Hyrule-
---
-No, hes definitely upset, but he isn't like Drakkon to be emotionally unstable-

Koragg: "You won't attack any longer?"
---
-What are Pit's thoughts?-
-Revali also flies off, but not before one last volley of explosives
---
Urbosa: "There's no point when we have bigger priorities."
---
Pit: I could really go for some floor ice cream right now.

-Rin is there too-

Luka: "Hey, you got to them before me, nice" :p -has a bag of riches-

Don: "...This is Luka, alright..."

Marvelous: "Did you found out something?"

Luka: "You can thank me for letting the magic folk hack into the security cameras" :p
---
-iirc Zelda learned to make clothes out of mana some time ago too-

-She's not short in it for sure-
---
Abby: "Be armed, everyone..."
---
-He managed to dodge, but was thrown a bit off-balance, leaving him open as he tried to use the generator!-
---
da Vinci: "Thank you, we also will speak to Dr. Wakeman as well for XJ-9 to go on the mission"
-Penny is the only one who neither figured the gambit out nor is upset about it, understanding Luka's plan now that it's been explained-

Swatch: -Sees the stolen money- (This is giving me a headache...)

Susie: "Name's Susie. Another pirate, huh? Badass." :p

Kris: "Uh, my name is Kris..."

Ralsei: "And my name is Ralsei! It's nice to meet you!" :b:

___

-Does this make Zelda capable of changing instantly as well?-
___

Star: "Armed and ready!" -He action figures are armed with swords and shields-
___

-XJ-6 , XJ-5 and XJ-4 tried to block his path
___

As a robot herself, XJ-9 is one of our few allies who is immune to the effects of Phazon, so we wish for her aid with the mission...
Byleth: -answering Marvelous's question before Luka's reply- "Seems like she's found plenty to me." -referring to the bag-
---
-she forgot/isn't used to it yet :V-
---
Kanna: What kind of weapon does a teddy bear use?
---
-SOTHIS TACKLES HIM-
---
Arlon: "Perhaps we could also attempt the Mecha-Eli project another time?"

-if you don't wanna, Digi, I'm fine with it; this is just a suggestion from Arlon :V-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nora: :c
---
Weiss: "I doubt he'd let Sprig and Anne get away with what they did either, but it's at least nice that he acknowledge that he has some of the blame as well."
Penny: "This level is far from impossible to win!"
___

-Toadstool then declares that the Plantars have ruined everything again "to no one's surprise", and specifically mocks Sprig, saying he "knew ttis goofy kid would mess things up somehow"-

-Hop Pop and Polly glare at the mayor for this, the former immediately going full Papa Wolf, shouting "Hey, you make fun of me all you want, but leave him out of this!"-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "This level is far from impossible to win!"
___

-Toadstool then declares that the Plantars have ruined everything again "to no one's surprise", and specifically mocks Sprig, saying he "knew ttis goofy kid would mess things up somehow"-

-Hop Pop and Polly glare at the mayor for this, the former immediately going full Papa Wolf, shouting "Hey, you make fun of me all you want, but leave him out of this!"-
Nora: "I know. It's just surprising..."
---
Weiss: "Give him hell, Hop Pop!"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nora: "I know. It's just surprising..."
---
Weiss: "Give him hell, Hop Pop!"
Penny: "Some of them even seem to be trying to mirror our movements. This will definitely be a challenge..."
___

(Yeah, you tell him what for!)

-Toadstool just furiously replies "Wake up, Plantar! The night is ruined! We've got no grubhog. All we got is a puppet that everyone seemed to love!"-

-...Hop Pop doesn't even get to fire back at him before Anne and Sprig get another idea-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "Some of them even seem to be trying to mirror our movements. This will definitely be a challenge..."
___

(Yeah, you tell him what for!)

-Toadstool just furiously replies "Wake up, Plantar! The night is ruined! We've got no grubhog. All we got is a puppet that everyone seemed to love!"-

-...Hop Pop doesn't even get to fire back at him before Anne and Sprig get another idea-
Nora: "IT'LL BE FUN!"
---
Weiss: "Huh? What's on their minds?"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nora: "IT'LL BE FUN!"
---
Weiss: "Huh? What's on their minds?"
-The evil Taizos definitely prove more dangerous than the majority of the other enemies-
___

(...I think an idea that might actually work this time!)

-The next scene shows Sprig using a punch of frog puppets and talking for them, shouting "Chop the grubhog!", only for the grubhog puppet, still puppeted by Anne, to show up with a toy axe and say "No, chop you!", as the two put on a comedic puppet show of the grubhog attacking frogs who were celebrating the holiday. They even hold up a sign that advertises the show as "Grubhog II: the Reckoning!". The crowd erupts in cheers, and it's evident that it's been a few days now as an ecstatic Hop Pop mentions that they've been hosting ten shows nightly. Given how much they enjoyed the puppet show Anne put on before they even knew the grubog was a fake, the town is happy to enjoy a puppet show about the grubhog instead of a ceremony involving the real deal-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Penny is the only one who neither figured the gambit out nor is upset about it, understanding Luka's plan now that it's been explained-

Swatch: -Sees the stolen money- (This is giving me a headache...)

Susie: "Name's Susie. Another pirate, huh? Badass." :p

Kris: "Uh, my name is Kris..."

Ralsei: "And my name is Ralsei! It's nice to meet you!" :b:

___

-Does this make Zelda capable of changing instantly as well?-
___

Star: "Armed and ready!" -He action figures are armed with swords and shields-
___

-XJ-6 , XJ-5 and XJ-4 tried to block his path
___

As a robot herself, XJ-9 is one of our few allies who is immune to the effects of Phazon, so we wish for her aid with the mission...
Byleth: -answering Marvelous's question before Luka's reply- "Seems like she's found plenty to me." -referring to the bag-
---
---
---
-SOTHIS TACKLES HIM-
---

-if you don't wanna, Digi, I'm fine with it; this is just a suggestion from Arlon :V-
Luka: "Hey, I'm Luka" :p "What about y'all? Besides these three?" -noticed Yuuno, Hayate and Fate- "...Huh"
---
Tamamo: "...You can do it too, remember"
---
-A small soft toy club, Kanna-

-They appraoch thesource of the noise...-
---
-AND WHAT ELSE SOTHIS DOES?!-
---
Eleonora: "Hmmm, it would depend on how much of the two were salvaged..."
Peridot: "WHHHHHHHHHHHY?!" :urg:
___

Star: (Let's hope her song is decent...)
___

...THAT BEING SAID, I WILL ADMIT I AM GLAD TO SEE THAT ARTORIA IS ALIVE AND WELL. AS WELL AS THE FACT THAT SHE AND MORDRED ARE ACTUALLY BONDING!
___

Moon: "They're likely to set a trial for her soon. I would have myself had Ingrid not convinced me otherwise, and your opinion only confirms it for me that it is far too early to put Eclipsa on trial..."
___

-For what purpose, then?-
-The next would be Wrath IF. This time, the point of divergence happens in Arc 2, more specifically, after Rem's death from the demon dog bite. Instead of committing suicide by jumping off of the cliff, Subaru accepts Beatrice's help and proceeds to be teleported away-
---
Lily: Really hope for it...
---
EMIYA: "Yes... Heh" -looks at them, smiling unlike the rest-
---
Medea: "And that trial would be rigged, without doubt..."
---
-To tame him, since she has a B-ranked Riding-
-Revali also flies off, but not before one last volley of explosives
---
Urbosa: "There's no point when we have bigger priorities."
---
Pit: I could really go for some floor ice cream right now.
-Managing to take some!-
---
Osakabehime: "And better do it soon!"

Koragg: "I see, in that case we should also move"
---
-Yeah, why not try that, Pitty-Pat?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-The next would be Wrath IF. This time, the point of divergence happens in Arc 2, more specifically, after Rem's death from the demon dog bite. Instead of committing suicide by jumping off of the cliff, Subaru accepts Beatrice's help and proceeds to be teleported away-
---
Lily: Really hope for it...
---
EMIYA: "Yes... Heh" -looks at them, smiling unlike the rest-
---
Medea: "And that trial would be rigged, without doubt..."
---
-To tame him, since she has a B-ranked Riding-
Peridor: "...Wait, that's it?"
___

-Star nervously watches Nero walk on stage-
___

-He can't be too upset with Artoria- :p
___

Moon: "You really believe so?"
___

-Tasque Manager might actually realize this, she'd likely be given as much info about Drakkon's group as Queen could provide-

---
---
---
-SOTHIS TACKLES HIM-
---

Luka: "Hey, I'm Luka" :p "What about y'all? Besides these three?" -noticed Yuuno, Hayate and Fate- "...Huh"
---
---

---
---
Penny: "They heard Nanoha was on a mission here and wanted to provide help." :)
___

Lapis: "...Did you forget?"
___

Star; "What enemy could it be...?"
___

-WHAT DIGI ASKED!-
___

-Remind me if Alphys or Gaster had any knowledge of this project?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Peridor: "...Wait, that's it?"
___

-Star nervously watches Nero walk on stage-
___

-He can't be too upset with Artoria- :p
___

Moon: "You really believe so?"
___

-Tasque Manager might actually realize this, she'd likely be given as much info about Drakkon's group as Queen could provide-
-This led to Ram finding him anyway, getting attacked by demons, and Subaru afterwards knocked her out, then he becomes the leader of criminal underground business in the country and eeven kidnaps Emilia from the mansion, not before having his underlings kill the rest inside (except Puck who played along)-
---
-Who of course, is walking down with pride-
---
-Never would for sure, less so with this context-
---
Medea: "Would you be surprised?"
---
-True, and Gareth managed to get to Grimlock's neck, though stumbled a bit, she managed to balance herself in a riding position!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-This led to Ram finding him anyway, getting attacked by demons, and Subaru afterwards knocked her out, then he becomes the leader of criminal underground business in the country and eeven kidnaps Emilia from the mansion, not before having his underlings kill the rest inside (except Puck who played along)-
---
-Who of course, is walking down with pride-
---
-Never would for sure, less so with this context-
---
Medea: "Would you be surprised?"
---
-True, and Gareth managed to get to Grimlock's neck, though stumbled a bit, she managed to balance herself in a riding position!-
Peridot: "...NEVER MIND, THIS IS TERRIBLE!" :urg:
___

-How does she greet the audience?-

-And speaking of, how they react to her presence on the concert venue?-
___

-What are his current thoughts?-
___

Moon: "They aren't that stubborn...

...On a regular basis, at least..."
___

Tasque Manager: (Oh? She's planning to tame this machine!)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-The evil Taizos definitely prove more dangerous than the majority of the other enemies-
___

(...I think an idea that might actually work this time!)

-The next scene shows Sprig using a punch of frog puppets and talking for them, shouting "Chop the grubhog!", only for the grubhog puppet, still puppeted by Anne, to show up with a toy axe and say "No, chop you!", as the two put on a comedic puppet show of the grubhog attacking frogs who were celebrating the holiday. They even hold up a sign that advertises the show as "Grubhog II: the Reckoning!". The crowd erupts in cheers, and it's evident that it's been a few days now as an ecstatic Hop Pop mentions that they've been hosting ten shows nightly. Given how much they enjoyed the puppet show Anne put on before they even knew the grubog was a fake, the town is happy to enjoy a puppet show about the grubhog instead of a ceremony involving the real deal-
-fittingly, given their moveset-
---
Weiss: "That's sweet..."

-Managing to take some!-
---
Osakabehime: "And better do it soon!"

Koragg: "I see, in that case we should also move"
---
-Yeah, why not try that, Pitty-Pat?-
-and then he's gone-
---
Urbosa: "Ha! Good luck catching up to us." :p
---
Pit: "Does anyone have ice cream?" :lol:

---
---

---
---
___

___

___

-WHAT DIGI ASKED!-
___

-NANOHA HAS FRENS-
---
Zelda: "...Maybe I did?" :lol:
---
Kanna: "Be ready for anything!"
---
-SHE TRIES TO RIP OUT THE HEAD GUN-
---
Arlon: "Even so, we still have the blueprints."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-fittingly, given their moveset-
---
Weiss: "That's sweet..."
-But they can still be defeated with well-timed attacks or button mashing-
___

(And hey, maybe they're getting paid for these puppet shows! It might help their income!)

-Hop Pop is quick to tell Sprig how proud he is of him, saying "Sprig, this puppet show was a great idea. You redeemed the family name after all. I'm proud of you. Both of you." smiling proudly all the while. Though he also admits "That whole killing-the-grubhog stuff has always been pretty severe....". Unsurprisingly, Polly enthusiastically replies "Not to me!"-

(...That's dark even for Polly...)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

-WHAT DIGI ASKED!-
___

-NANOHA HAS FRENS-
---
---
---
---
Luka: "Welp, who am I to complain for them to help?" :p -she saw some of what they can do during Drakkon's invasion-

-Plus there's been some Sentai Rangers that are kids-

Hayate: -Sees Sothis- "Oh, this one is...?"

Nanoha: "Her name is Sothis-chan!"

Fate: "Sothis? I haven't seen her..."

Gai: "Oh, she's kinda like Byleth-san's Inner Demon!"

Nanoha/Fate/Hayate: "Inner what?"

Gai: "Oh, you see in my world there's some guys called the Deadmans, enemies of the duo Kamen Rider Revice, who-"

Luka: "Gee, they're kids, they don't want exposition" :p
-------------
Tamamo: "Well, the good thing is you're not limited in wardrobe like us"
-------------
Abby: "It's... It's...!" -BUNNY PLUSHIE-
-------------
-She managed to! But he tries to throw her away!-
-------------
da Vinci: "Sweet then, maybe they can help" :p

Eleonora: "Come to think of, wasn't one of the Autobots an engineer?"
Peridot: "...NEVER MIND, THIS IS TERRIBLE!" :urg:
___

-How does she greet the audience?-

-And speaking of, how they react to her presence on the concert venue?-
___

-What are his current thoughts?-
___

Moon: "They aren't that stubborn...

...On a regular basis, at least..."
___

Tasque Manager: (Oh? She's planning to tame this machine!)
-The next was Gluttony IF, where Suba- Ooooooh, wait wait... Spoiler of Arc 6. The anime has only adapted up to Arc 4-
---
Nero: "Greetings my magnificent fans, I am so glad that you assisted to the concert we've been so eager to show you all~!"

-Universal cheerings, in fact more than the others-
---
EMIYA: She truly has come far from when we met... -a meeting truly ingrained in his mind-
---
Medea: "Rombulus had her sealed in crystal for centuries. And that was his modus operandi with everything"
---
-Grimlock tried to shake her off, but unlike Tasque Manager attacking before, she instead pats his head-

Gareth: "There, there boy, I won't hurt you!"
-and then he's gone-
---
Urbosa: "Ha! Good luck catching up to us." :p
---
Pit: "Does anyone have ice cream?" :lol:
-ON WITH THE OTHERS-
---
-Koragg for now goes off, taking Roxy with him-
---
Ana: "Mommy had some..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-But they can still be defeated with well-timed attacks or button mashing-
___

(And hey, maybe they're getting paid for these puppet shows! It might help their income!)

-Hop Pop is quick to tell Sprig how proud he is of him, saying "Sprig, this puppet show was a great idea. You redeemed the family name after all. I'm proud of you. Both of you." smiling proudly all the while. Though he also admits "That whole killing-the-grubhog stuff has always been pretty severe....". Unsurprisingly, Polly enthusiastically replies "Not to me!"-

(...That's dark even for Polly...)
-why have timing? MASH!-
---
Weiss: :rolleyes:

-ON WITH THE OTHERS-
---
-Koragg for now goes off, taking Roxy with him-
---
Ana: "Mommy had some..."
-INDEED-
---
-where do they go?-
---
Pit: "She did?!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-The next was Gluttony IF, where Suba- Ooooooh, wait wait... Spoiler of Arc 6. The anime has only adapted up to Arc 4-
---
Nero: "Greetings my magnificent fans, I am so glad that you assisted to the concert we've been so eager to show you all~!"

-Universal cheerings, in fact more than the others-
---
EMIYA: She truly has come far from when we met... -a meeting truly ingrained in his mind-
---
Medea: "Rombulus had her sealed in crystal for centuries. And that was his modus operandi with everything"
---
-Grimlock tried to shake her off, but unlike Tasque Manager attacking before, she instead pats his head-

Gareth: "There, there boy, I won't hurt you!"
Peridot: "AHH, no spoilers! I haven't even downloaded the complete manga yet!"
___

Star: (Whoa, she's getting the best reception out of every singer so far!)
___

-He's from the UBW timeline, correct?-
___

Moon: "...Fair point. But what about the others?"
___

Tasque Manager: "Will this strategy really work?"

-why have timing? MASH!-
---
Weiss: :rolleyes:
-Nora manages to defeat one of the evil Taizos using this method!-
___

-At least, however, Hop Pop and Sprig resolved the Grubhog Day issue-

-Not only that, but as the elderly frog himself explained, Sprig ended up redeeming the Plantar family name after all-

-NANOHA HAS FRENS-
---
---
---
---
Luka: "Welp, who am I to complain for them to help?" :p -she saw some of what they can do during Drakkon's invasion-

Gai: "Oh, you see in my world there's some guys called the Deadmans, enemies of the duo Kamen Rider Revice, who-"

-------------
-------------
-------------
-------------

Susie: "Exposition, huh? Sounds like whenever Ralsei is explaining how magic and ACTs work here." :p

Ralsei: "Aww, Susie, I'm only trying to be helpful!" :grin:
___

Lapis: "And even less limited compared to myself." -Gems' outfits are rarely altered except for when they reform-
___

Star: "It's a bunny rabbit?!"
___

-XJ-6 punched him in the arm!-
___

-Well, since my question got ignored, should I assume Alphys and Gaster don't know about the project?- :V

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Peridot: "AHH, no spoilers! I haven't even downloaded the complete manga yet!"
___

Star: (Whoa, she's getting the best reception out of every singer so far!)
___

-He's from the UBW timeline, correct?-
___

Moon: "...Fair point. But what about the others?"
___

Tasque Manager: "Will this strategy really work?"
-Well, novel, but yeah pretty much-

-She wanna know what it is about... BUT IS ALSO TOO CURIOUS-
---
Lily: I suppose she already had her fans...
---
-Indeed, but he did experience the Fate route when he was Shirou-
---
Medea: "Not as extreme, but they could still try to rig it"
---
-Grimlock seems slightly more calm-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Well, novel, but yeah pretty much-

-She wanna know what it is about... BUT IS ALSO TOO CURIOUS-
---
Lily: I suppose she already had her fans...
---
-Indeed, but he did experience the Fate route when he was Shirou-
---
Medea: "Not as extreme, but they could still try to rig it"
---
-Grimlock seems slightly more calm-
-I'm gonna retcon part of that line then- :V

Peridot: "....GRRRRRRR, alright, FINE! Osakabehime always spoils herself on the anime by reading ahead on the mangas and light novels anyway! And besides, most of the anime adaptations don't follow every moment from the original story to a T anyway, and sometimes they even alter the story and add entirely new scenes! Surely this one "What If" spin-off cannot spoil the entirety of Re:Zero's later arcs that have yet to be adapted into anime form! Haha, yes, I'm a genius!"
___

Star: (Are they still gonna be her fans after she sings?)

-And speaking of, what song does she sing?-
___

-So he remembers all the time they spent together back then...-
___

Moon: "Shouldn't we at least try to talk to them about this?"
___

-Tasque Manager continues observing from a safe distance, helping some of the others fight off the villains along with some Swatchlings-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

-------------
-------------
-------------
-------------

Susie: "Exposition, huh? Sounds like whenever Ralsei is explaining how magic and ACTs work here." :p

___

Lapis: "And even less limited compared to myself." -Gems' outfits are rarely altered except for when they reform-
___

___

___

-Well, since my question got ignored, should I assume Alphys and Gaster don't know about the project?- :V
Sothis: "I'm not going to accept being called a demon. Such slander!" :glare:

Byleth: "Sothis, calm down..."
---
Zelda: "I need to remember that..." :lol:
---
Kanna: -GASP- "THE BUNNY RABBIT!"
---
-Sothis is trying to whack Lockdown with said head cannon, like a baseball bat-
---
Arlon: "More engineers is always appreciated."

-Which continues in the one below-
---
-They would try to get to the nearest settlement-
---
Ana: "Yes, like always"
-well, they're in Gerudo, so that'd be Rito Village.... but even so, the Hylians can warp, right?-
---
Pit: 👀

-Nora manages to defeat one of the evil Taizos using this method!-
___

-At least, however, Hop Pop and Sprig resolved the Grubhog Day issue-

-Not only that, but as the elderly frog himself explained, Sprig ended up redeeming the Plantar family name after all-
Nora: "HECK YEAH!"
---
Weiss: "And he did it in his own way."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

___

---
---
---
---
Gai: "Ah sorry, it's just the first analogy that came to mind" :lol:

Luka: "Aaaaanyway~" :p
---
Kiyohime: "Oh well, remember for next time"
---
Illya: "Just a rabbit?"

Abby: "It could be adangerous monster!"
---
-He dodged Sothis's attack, but not XJ-6, though he tried to use his chainsaw-hand on them next-
---
-iirc they helped with it-

Eleonora: "Then we shall try to contact him"
-I'm gonna retcon part of that line then- :V

Peridot: "....GRRRRRRR, alright, FINE! Osakabehime always spoils herself on the anime by reading ahead on the mangas and light novels anyway! And besides, most of the anime adaptations don't follow every moment from the original story to a T anyway, and sometimes they even alter the story and add entirely new scenes! Surely this one "What If" spin-off cannot spoil the entirety of Re:Zero's later arcs that have yet to be adapted into anime form! Haha, yes, I'm a genius!"
___

Star: (Are they still gonna be her fans after she sings?)

-And speaking of, what song does she sing?-
___

-So he remembers all the time they spent together back then...-
___

Moon: "Shouldn't we at least try to talk to them about this?"
___

-Tasque Manager continues observing from a safe distance, helping some of the others fight off the villains along with some Swatchlings-
-Okay so... In arc 6 wanting to awake Rem, Subaru and the gang got to a tower for reasons and also for reasons he ends amnesiac-
---
Lily: I think they already were previously...

-And that will be next post- :p
---
-Yeah, pretty much. Which is all the Fate route with some slight differences-
---
Medea: "Yes... Even if the response ends being negative, we can't do much otherwise"
---
-And Grimlock's eyes slowly regain their blue coloration, indicating he's starting to come back to normal-
-well, they're in Gerudo, so that'd be Rito Village.... but even so, the Hylians can warp, right?-
---
Pit: 👀
-Hylians with a Sheikah tablet, so it'd take a while to just pass the tablet to everyone-

-Still, makes sense they'd try to go there-
---
Ana: "I'll go get it... Don't cause too much trouble"

Medusa/Gorgon: "Hm?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Okay so... In arc 6 wanting to awake Rem, Subaru and the gang got to a tower for reasons and also for reasons he ends amnesiac-
---
Lily: I think they already were previously...

-And that will be next post- :p
---
-Yeah, pretty much. Which is all the Fate route with some slight differences-
---
Medea: "Yes... Even if the response ends being negative, we can't do much otherwise"
---
-And Grimlock's eyes slowly regain their blue coloration, indicating he's starting to come back to normal-
Peridot: "...OH, COME ON! Did the Archbishop of Gluttony get him, too?!"
___

Star: (I can't argue with that...)

-Fair enough- :p
___

-And the way they felt about each other back then seems to be a romance they were able to rekindle in the present-
___

Moon: "I'll inform them that we need to hold a meeting soon..."
___

Tasque Manager: "By Notepad, it really is working!"

---
Weiss: "And he did it in his own way."
-Then she loses a life to a Fygar instead- :V
___

(He totally did! ...I still feel bad for the actual grubhog, though...)

---
---
---
---

---
---

---
-He dodged Sothis's attack, but not XJ-6, though he tried to use his chainsaw-hand on them next-
---

Susie: "We all ordered food. Want something?" :p

Ralsei: "Otherwise, our next move is to make our way to Queen!"

Berdly: "And rescue dear Noelle!"
___

-Is there no reason why she couldn't still use the ability right now?-
___

Star: "Are you sure?"
___

-XJ-6 promptly jumped the hell out of the way-
___

It would be nice to speak with Wheeljack again.

I-I wonder how he and the other A-Autobots are doing...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Hylians with a Sheikah tablet, so it'd take a while to just pass the tablet to everyone-

-Still, makes sense they'd try to go there-
---
Ana: "I'll go get it... Don't cause too much trouble"

Medusa/Gorgon: "Hm?"
-indeed it is-
---
Pandora: "Us? Causing trouble? No way~"

-Then she loses a life to a Fygar instead- :V
___

(He totally did! ...I still feel bad for the actual grubhog, though...)
Nora: "....."
---
Weiss: "At least it was taken by a creature to needs the food to survive rather than a barbaric tradition."

---
---

---
---

___

___

___

___

Byleth: "I'm feeling pretty full, to be honest."
---
-she just forgot :lol:

Zelda: "I-I will."
---
Kanna: "We can't be sure without checking out."
---
Sothis: "Nice cannon you got there. You don't mind if I borrow it, right?" :p
---
Arlon: "Hopefully better than us."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Peridot: "...OH, COME ON! Did the Archbishop of Gluttony get him, too?!"
___

Star: (I can't argue with that...)

-Fair enough- :p
___

-And the way they felt about each other back then seems to be a romance they were able to rekindle in the present-
___

Moon: "I'll inform them that we need to hold a meeting soon..."
___

Tasque Manager: "By Notepad, it really is working!"
-Not really, it's for other reasons... The Gluttony IF story diverges from that, he decides to try to recover his memories... By killing everyone so he can remember them-
---
-And thus she sings this!-

---
-Indeed, how things have changed for him too...-
---
Medea: "Thank you, it'll be appreciated..."
---
Grimlock: "...What me Grimlock was doing...?"
Gareth: -Phew- "You're awake now!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Rest was unreplied, Digi.

-Not really, it's for other reasons... The Gluttony IF story diverges from that, he decides to try to recover his memories... By killing everyone so he can remember them-
---
-And thus she sings this!-

---
-Indeed, how things have changed for him too...-
---
Medea: "Thank you, it'll be appreciated..."
---
Grimlock: "...What me Grimlock was doing...?"
Gareth: -Phew- "You're awake now!"
Peridot: "...COUNTERPRODUCTIVE, much?!" :crazy:

-It may be Peridot's favorite anime, but it scares her sometimes- :V
___

Star: "..." (Okay, she's actually really good!)
___

-He's...been through a lot, and that includes his life prior to becoming a Servant-
___

Moon: "Do you wish to speak to Eclipsa further beforehand?"
___

Tasque Manager: "...It speaks like that?"

-She's obsessed with order, so of course she takes issue with Grimlock's manner of speech- :V

Nora: "....."
---
Weiss: "At least it was taken by a creature to needs the food to survive rather than a barbaric tradition."
Penny: "There are other enemies on the level."
___

-Sprig humbly thanks Anne for supporting him throughout the day, something Anne was happy to do, though admitting how terrified she was when her arm was at risk. Sprig himself then adds that it's a shame about that grubhog's fate, and just says that he hopes it's in a better place now. The camera then pans to the sky...where it's revealed that the grubhog is actually alive and well, and the vulture is now carrying it on it's back-

(Yeah, you're probably right...At least the vulture needed it to survi-Wait, huh?!)

-The grubhog makes oinks and snort noises to communicate with the vulture that are translated in captions, revealing that it's far more intelligent than previously assumed. It's noises are translated as "Thank you for saving me, loyal subject", while the vulture makes squawks that are translated to "Think nothing of it, Lord. I have not forgotten the aid you gave my people"-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "There are other enemies on the level."
___

-Sprig humbly thanks Anne for supporting him throughout the day, something Anne was happy to do, though admitting how terrified she was when her arm was at risk. Sprig himself then adds that it's a shame about that grubhog's fate, and just says that he hopes it's in a better place now. The camera then pans to the sky...where it's revealed that the grubhog is actually alive and well, and the vulture is now carrying it on it's back-

(Yeah, you're probably right...At least the vulture needed it to survi-Wait, huh?!)

-The grubhog makes oinks and snort noises to communicate with the vulture that are translated in captions, revealing that it's far more intelligent than previously assumed. It's noises are translated as "Thank you for saving me, loyal subject", while the vulture makes squawks that are translated to "Think nothing of it, Lord. I have not forgotten the aid you gave my people"-
Nora: "I noticed..."
---
Weiss: "....What?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nora: "I noticed..."
---
Weiss: "....What?"
Penny: "Do not worry, you defeated the most dangerous ones already, I will defeat the remaining ones!"
___

-The vulture then asks "To where do we fly?", and the episode ends with the grubhog glaring into the distance and making more menacing snort noises that are translated to "To war, old friend. To war."-

(...) -Just stares at the TV screen with an utterly flabbergasted expression-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

___

---

---
---
---
Illya: "I do too for now, so we can keep going~!"
---
-So she tries now?-
---
Abby: "That makes sense"
---
-HE USE CHAINSAW ON SOTHIS-
---
-They would try to stablish contact with them... But somehow seem unable to, unknown to them thanks to Decepticon interference-
-indeed it is-
---
Pandora: "Us? Causing trouble? No way~"
-They would be seeing that on the way, Drakkon's forces are stablishing camps to attack in unsettled areas-

-Truly a totalitarian, that manchild-
---
Ana: ".........." -sighs but goes, as the adult Medusas turned to the angel-
Peridot: "...COUNTERPRODUCTIVE, much?!" :crazy:

-It may be Peridot's favorite anime, but it scares her sometimes- :V
___

Star: "..." (Okay, she's actually really good!)
___

-He's...been through a lot, and that includes his life prior to becoming a Servant-
___

Moon: "Do you wish to speak to Eclipsa further beforehand?"
___

Tasque Manager: "...It speaks like that?"

-She's obsessed with order, so of course she takes issue with Grimlock's manner of speech- :V
-Following that there was Sloth IF, also known as Rem IF-
---
Lily: "....My ears are clean, she did sing well...!
---
-True, and it's not like life is easy now, but compared to before...-
---
Medea: "Perhaps a little bit"
---
Gareth: "Grimlock? That's your name?"

Grimlock: "Me Grimlock feeling better!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Following that there was Sloth IF, also known as Rem IF-
---
Lily: "....My ears are clean, she did sing well...!
---
-True, and it's not like life is easy now, but compared to before...-
---
Medea: "Perhaps a little bit"
---
Gareth: "Grimlock? That's your name?"

Grimlock: "Me Grimlock feeling better!"
Peridot: "..." -Hyped because of the alternative name, but also worried because this could lead to something disastrous like most of the other non-canon timelines-

___

Star: "That went a lot better than I expected..."

(That song was so prettyl!) :b:
___

-At least they're still getting moments to enjoy life...-
___

-She's currently eating a chocolate bar while gazing at the sky-
___

Tasque Manager: "...This reminds me of my kitties~!" -She can't stay mad being reminded of her precious Tasques-

---

---
---
---
---
-So she tries now?-
---
---
---
-They would try to stablish contact with them... But somehow seem unable to, unknown to them thanks to Decepticon interference-
Berdly: "Then onward, my comrades!"

Swatch: "...May I offer some advice before you depart?" -No doubt about the basement Spamton mentioned-
___

-Forgetting initially doesn't mean she can't still try it now- :p
___

Star: "I'll try to greet it kindly, but with caution!"
___

-XJ-2 fires lasers at Lockdown, while XJ-4 and XJ-5 are charging at him from opposite directions-
___

...U-Umm, wh-what's the matter? We c-can't seem to reach them...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "Do not worry, you defeated the most dangerous ones already, I will defeat the remaining ones!"
___

-The vulture then asks "To where do we fly?", and the episode ends with the grubhog glaring into the distance and making more menacing snort noises that are translated to "To war, old friend. To war."-

(...) -Just stares at the TV screen with an utterly flabbergasted expression-
---
Weiss: "....This has to be just a bit..."

-They would be seeing that on the way, Drakkon's forces are stablishing camps to attack in unsettled areas-

-Truly a totalitarian, that manchild-
---
Ana: ".........." -sighs but goes, as the adult Medusas turned to the angel-
Zelda: "Oh dear..."
---
-so did KI!Dusa-

Pit: :lol:

---
-So she tries now?-
---
---
---

Swatch: "...May I offer some advice before you depart?" -No doubt about the basement Spamton mentioned-
___

___

___

-XJ-2 fires lasers at Lockdown, while XJ-4 and XJ-5 are charging at him from opposite directions-
___

Sothis: "...I guess I can have the rest to go then."

Weiss: "What kind of advice?"
---
-it can if she forgets again :V-
---
-THE BUNNY RABBIT ATTACC-
---
Sothis tries blocking with the cannon-
---
Arlon: "Either something happened to them or something is interfering with our communications."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Peridot: "..." -Hyped because of the alternative name, but also worried because this could lead to something disastrous like most of the other non-canon timelines-

___

Star: "That went a lot better than I expected..."

(That song was so prettyl!) :b:
___

-At least they're still getting moments to enjoy life...-
___

-She's currently eating a chocolate bar while gazing at the sky-
___

Tasque Manager: "...This reminds me of my kitties~!" -She can't stay mad being reminded of her precious Tasques-
-The point of diversion is in Arc 3 AKA during episode 18 of the anime, when Subaru tells Rem to run away with him, she instead of doing her speech of how much she admires him and should go back... Accepts-
---
Lily: "I guess she too did improve over time..."
---
EMIYA: Who would have thought, Saber would be this happy...
---
Medea: "Excuse, Queen Eclipsa?"
---
-Grimlock sees the surroundings, and is comically confused at whatever's going on-

Gareth: "There, there, it must have been rough..." -it's basically impossible to hate Gareth given she's like an upbeat young girkl-
Zelda: "Oh dear..."
---
-so did KI!Dusa-

Pit: :lol:
-Some of which opened fire already-
---
Elizabeth: "...What are you four doing now?!"

___

___

___

___

---
---
---
---
Arlon: "Either something happened to them or something is interfering with our communications."
Rin: "What is it?"
---
-Which will make them sigh- :V
---
Abby: -Playing the rabbit- "Nooo, I'm harmless!"
---
-The chainsaw went through the cannon, but Lockdown was hit by XJ-5 just in time before he reached Sothis-
---
Eleonoea: "And it's most likely the former..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-The point of diversion is in Arc 3 AKA during episode 18 of the anime, when Subaru tells Rem to run away with him, she instead of doing her speech of how much she admires him and should go back... Accepts-
---
Lily: "I guess she too did improve over time..."
---
EMIYA: Who would have thought, Saber would be this happy...
---
Medea: "Excuse, Queen Eclipsa?"
---
-Grimlock sees the surroundings, and is comically confused at whatever's going on-

Gareth: "There, there, it must have been rough..." -it's basically impossible to hate Gareth given she's like an upbeat young girkl-
Peridot: ".............................."

-Peridot's shipper fangirl mode is about to activate at 100% power-

___

Star: (I was expecting a total disaster, but after stage preparations were done, we barely had to do a thing!)
___

-She was never as cynical as him, but she carried many regrets from her human life...-
___

Hmm? Oh, greetings again, Medea. What's on your mind?
___

Tasque Manager: (That young lady isn't just a talented warrior; she's got a good heart, too.)

-Tasque Manager took only a moment to observe the scene before switching her focus back to the riot-

---
---
---
---
---
---
---
-The chainsaw went through the cannon, but Lockdown was hit by XJ-5 just in time before he reached Sothis-
---
Swatch: "You did not hear this from me, but if there was a basement in this palace, it would be filled to the brim with nothing but corrupted data and abandoned files, and by now, all entrances to it would have been sealed off for safety measures.

If you discover such a location to actually exist...I would strongly advise against venturing into it."
___

-Did she remember to bring non-mana clothes at least?-

-Because at this rate it sounds like she's going to keep forgetting she has the ability for the entire day no matter how many times they bring it up- :V
___

Star: "Hmm, what are you doing here, bunny rabbit?"
___

-Who herself had taken the form of a circular chainsaw again trying to damage Lockdown-
___

We can't be so certain just yet. It's possible that Dr. Coyle or this "Queen", given her experience with computers and hacking, has interfered with the ship's communications system.

A-Are you sure, Gaster...?

If I know the Autobots, they won't let the likes of Drakkon or anyone serving him get the best of them so easily.

-He's not entirely wrong, it really is the communications system that's been interfered with, but none of his suspects are the ones responsible for it...-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-He does indeed-

-The default tunnels in the next level spell out "Dig Dug" as a form of pixel art-
___

(That's probably it...Probably, anyway.) :lol:

-Spoiler alert: it really is just a joke and isn't important to the storyline- :V
Nora: "Heh. That's cute."
---
-as I thought :V-

-Some of which opened fire already-
---
Elizabeth: "...What are you four doing now?!"
-LOTS OF SHIELDS-
---
Pandora: "I'm still here, y'know?" :glare:

---
---
---
---
Swatch: "You did not hear this from me, but if there was a basement in this palace, it would be filled to the brim with nothing but corrupted data and abandoned files, and by now, all entrances to it would have been sealed off for safety measures.

If you discover such a location to actually exist...I would strongly advise against venturing into it."
___

-Did she remember to bring non-mana clothes at least?-

-Because at this rate it sounds like she's going to keep forgetting she has the ability for the entire day no matter how many times they bring it up- :V
___

Star: "Hmm, what are you doing here, bunny rabbit?"
___

-Who herself had taken the form of a circular chainsaw again trying to damage Lockdown-
___

We can't be so certain just yet. It's possible that Dr. Coyle or this "Queen", given her experience with computers and hacking, has interfered with the ship's communications system.

A-Are you sure, Gaster...?

If I know the Autobots, they won't let the likes of Drakkon or anyone serving him get the best of them so easily.

-He's not entirely wrong, it really is the communications system that's been interfered with, but none of his suspects are the ones responsible for it...-
Byleth: "...That would explain Spamton's behavior."
---
-she always wears non-mana clothes; even when she remembers she has them, there's fabric under the mana clothes above because she's too used to fabric... and as a failsafe in case she loses focus to maintain them-

Zelda: "Anyway, shall we go?"
---
Kanna: "Are you alright?"
---
Sothis: "Well, at least he lost his cannon." -chucks the half that isn't connected to the shooting mechanism at his face... just in case it somehow reforms on contact-
---
Ingrid: "If someone else had taken them down, we'd likely have heard someone gloat about it to us right now. I'm siding with Gaster on this one."

Top Bottom