• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Peridot: ".............................."

-Peridot's shipper fangirl mode is about to activate at 100% power-

___

Star: (I was expecting a total disaster, but after stage preparations were done, we barely had to do a thing!)
___

-She was never as cynical as him, but she carried many regrets from her human life...-
___

Hmm? Oh, greetings again, Medea. What's on your mind?
___

Tasque Manager: (That young lady isn't just a talented warrior; she's got a good heart, too.)

-Tasque Manager took only a moment to observe the scene before switching her focus back to the riot-
-And the rest of the story, which is the longest What If, is them mostly living a normal life at a rural town, raising their kids and Subaru never dying again-
---
Lily: I can't believe she's became this competent... But thanks Olympus, this is an amazing thing!
---
-That's true, given the fall of Camelot and the Round Table... But it seems that's finally on the past-
---
Medea: "I'll be frank, I may have met you some minutes ago, but I don't believe everything history said was true"
---
Gareth: "Some very bad guys were trying to use you to harm others"

Grimlock: "Me Grimlock used?!"

-Buzzsaw who was spying over this, internally scoffed and sent a message to headquarters-
-LOTS OF SHIELDS-
---
Pandora: "I'm still here, y'know?" :glare:
-BUT THERE'S ALSO TONS OF BLASTS-
---
-KI!Medusa, Fate!Medusa, Gorgon and Pandora-

-Elizabeth is dumb, but she can still count- :V
Swatch: "You did not hear this from me, but if there was a basement in this palace, it would be filled to the brim with nothing but corrupted data and abandoned files, and by now, all entrances to it would have been sealed off for safety measures.

If you discover such a location to actually exist...I would strongly advise against venturing into it."
___

-Did she remember to bring non-mana clothes at least?-

-Because at this rate it sounds like she's going to keep forgetting she has the ability for the entire day no matter how many times they bring it up- :V
___

Star: "Hmm, what are you doing here, bunny rabbit?"
___

-Who herself had taken the form of a circular chainsaw again trying to damage Lockdown-
___

We can't be so certain just yet. It's possible that Dr. Coyle or this "Queen", given her experience with computers and hacking, has interfered with the ship's communications system.

A-Are you sure, Gaster...?

If I know the Autobots, they won't let the likes of Drakkon or anyone serving him get the best of them so easily.

-He's not entirely wrong, it really is the communications system that's been interfered with, but none of his suspects are the ones responsible for it...-
Byleth: "...That would explain Spamton's behavior."
---
-she always wears non-mana clothes; even when she remembers she has them, there's fabric under the mana clothes above because she's too used to fabric... and as a failsafe in case she loses focus to maintain them-

Zelda: "Anyway, shall we go?"
---
Kanna: "Are you alright?"
---
Sothis: "Well, at least he lost his cannon." -chucks the half that isn't connected to the shooting mechanism at his face... just in case it somehow reforms on contact-
---
Ingrid: "If someone else had taken them down, we'd likely have heard someone gloat about it to us right now. I'm siding with Gaster on this one."
Illya: "Uuuuh, yeah, that does sound very bad..."

Don: "I don't think we should do that even if we could use the Go-Busters powers now..."
---
-To be fair the mana would feel like fabric, I suppose, if that's what she manifests-

Osakabehime: "Back to our room?"
---
Abby: "I was alone and being almost eaten by monsters"
---
-It doesn't, but his chainsaw clashes with XJ-5!-
---
da Vinci: "Meaning they're most likely currently resisting or attacking in self-defense"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-And the rest of the story, which is the longest What If, is them mostly living a normal life at a rural town, raising their kids and Subaru never dying again-
---
Lily: I can't believe she's became this competent... But thanks Olympus, this is an amazing thing!
---
-That's true, given the fall of Camelot and the Round Table... But it seems that's finally on the past-
---
Medea: "I'll be frank, I may have met you some minutes ago, but I don't believe everything history said was true"
---
Gareth: "Some very bad guys were trying to use you to harm others"

Grimlock: "Me Grimlock used?!"

-Buzzsaw who was spying over this, internally scoffed and sent a message to headquarters-
Peridot: ".................EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REM AND SUBARU ARE FINALLY TOGETHER~!" :awesome:
___

Star: (Not only were our eardrums spared, but we also got to hear a seriously good song!)
___

-She was finally able to move on from her errors in life...-
___

...That's honestly very refreshing to hear. :)

-Moved just hearing another person recognize that-

___

Tasque Manager: "That is correct, Mr. Grimlock."

That clod's programming has been restored to normal?! I'm not sure if this benefits us or makes matters more complicated...

Byleth: "...That would explain Spamton's behavior."
---
-she always wears non-mana clothes; even when she remembers she has them, there's fabric under the mana clothes above because she's too used to fabric... and as a failsafe in case she loses focus to maintain them-

Zelda: "Anyway, shall we go?"
---
Kanna: "Are you alright?"
---
Sothis: "Well, at least he lost his cannon." -chucks the half that isn't connected to the shooting mechanism at his face... just in case it somehow reforms on contact-
---
Ingrid: "If someone else had taken them down, we'd likely have heard someone gloat about it to us right now. I'm siding with Gaster on this one."

Don: "I don't think we should do that even if we could use the Go-Busters powers now..."
---
-To be fair the mana would feel like fabric, I suppose, if that's what she manifests-

---
---
---
da Vinci: "Meaning they're most likely currently resisting or attacking in self-defense"
Swatch: "If that salesman made a point to mention a basement when any such location would be off-limits to even the castle staff today, then he must surely want something from that location. Something I suspect would be highly dangerous.

Whatever you intend to accomplish by being here, young masters, please proceed with extreme caution. "
___

-Even in that case, it still justifies wearing traditional fabric clothes as a failsafe-

Lapis: "Done watching the anime for now?"
___

Star: "Monsters who wanted to eat you? Did you just escape from them a few moments ago?"
___

-The chainsaws both seem to cancel each other out, though this is causing XJ'5's power to strain, and is likely doing the same for Lockdown's chainsaw-

-At the same time, however, XJ-3 tried to impale his knee with her scorpion tail-
___

I believe we can rest assured that they're still alright for the time being, though if it's true that they're under attack or at risk of being attacked by Drakkon's forces, they may require backup...

A-And either way, we can't a-ask for their h-help if we can't yet contact them...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "A reference to the name of the game!" :grin:
___

-Though the show is a few weeks away from ending so it could still turn up as what TV Tropes calls a Brick Joke- :V

(But anyway, I still liked the episode.)
Jaune: "That's cute."
---
-it can always happen :V-

Weiss: "As did I."

-BUT THERE'S ALSO TONS OF BLASTS-
---
-KI!Medusa, Fate!Medusa, Gorgon and Pandora-

-Elizabeth is dumb, but she can still count- :V
Zelda: "Dear Hylia..."

-Vah Medoh doing work?-
---
-I cannot :V-

---

---
---
---
Swatch: "If that salesman made a point to mention a basement when any such location would be off-limits to even the castle staff today, then he must surely want something from that location. Something I suspect would be highly dangerous.

Whatever you intend to accomplish by being here, young masters, please proceed with extreme caution. "
___

-Even in that case, it still justifies wearing traditional fabric clothes as a failsafe-

___

Star: "Monsters who wanted to eat you? Did you just escape from them a few moments ago?"
___

-The chainsaws both seem to cancel each other out, though this is causing XJ'5's power to strain, and is likely doing the same for Lockdown's chainsaw-

-At the same time, however, XJ-3 tried to impale his knee with her scorpion tail-
___

I believe we can rest assured that they're still alright for the time being, though if it's true that they're under attack or at risk of being attacked by Drakkon's forces, they may require backup...

A-And either way, we can't a-ask for their h-help if we can't yet contact them...
Sothis: Did she just call me young?!

Byleth: You think people can tell your age when you take this look?

Sothis: ....Oh, that's right. I... may have forgotten that. :lol:
---
-what KoP said, yeah-

Zelda: "I could use a break, yes."
---
Kanna: "Were you followed?"
---
Sothis: -looking at the part of the cannon she's still holding- 🤔

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Sorry I was busy checking a purchase I made for a Japanese redeco of Astrotrain's 2017 figure at incredibly cheap and looking for ones of Blitzwing and Octane to get all classic Decepticon Triple Changers.
Peridot: ".................EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REM AND SUBARU ARE FINALLY TOGETHER~!" :awesome:
___

Star: (Not only were our eardrums spared, but we also got to hear a seriously good song!)
___

-She was finally able to move on from her errors in life...-
___

...That's honestly very refreshing to hear. :)

-Moved just hearing another person recognize that-

___

Tasque Manager: "That is correct, Mr. Grimlock."

That clod's programming has been restored to normal?! I'm not sure if this benefits us or makes matters more complicated...
-Sure, that means Ram, Beatrice, Emilia, Puck, Petra and the villagers are all dead, but hey, good for the pair!-

I don't like Rem IF because of its lack of consequences but to be fair I also dislike Gluttony IF for the complete opposite reasons.
---
Lily: I'm so thanful to the multiverse for not being harsh on us for this...
---
-And start anew, mending her relationship with the one who brought her ruin... Well, aside from Morgan, but she's crazy and evil so she has no redeem here-

Okay FGO shows she has redeeming qualities but they don't know that and it also took fairies being horrifying even for her standards to show them.
---
Medea: "With that said, I would need more time to be convinced of it. But I am willing to give the benefit of the doubt..." Because if so, we'd have plenty in common...
---
Grimlock: "Grimlock better not be used again!"

Gareth: "Nope, and for that we'll need your help!"

Shockwave: "Grimlock may be a threat, but his brain module capacities are minimal..."
Zelda: "Dear Hylia..."

-Vah Medoh doing work?-
---
-I cannot :V-
-From afar but closer to Rito Village, it definitely is, and unlike Gerudo Town there's no Megazord to counter it-
---
Gorgon: "We're doing nothing"

___

___

___

___

---
-what KoP said, yeah-

---
---
-It's kinda evident given the kids refer her with the "-chan" suffix, making them think she's around their age-

Ahim: "Thank you, we'll have your advice in consideration" :)

-Marvelous is suspicious, a part of him thinks they should go, but now another is giving it some thought... Then again he risks himself all the time-
---
-Not denying that at all, after all Rin puts any actual clothes off when fighting to use Ishtar's gear-

Osakabehime: "...I guess we can keep at it later"
---
Abby: "I don't think I did..."
---
-LOCKDOWN IS IMPALED, BUT HE ACTIVATED MISSILES-
---
Unreplied Uni

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sorry I was busy checking a purchase I made for a Japanese redeco of Astrotrain's 2017 figure at incredibly cheap and looking for ones of Blitzwing and Octane to get all classic Decepticon Triple Changers.

-Sure, that means Ram, Beatrice, Emilia, Puck, Petra and the villagers are all dead, but hey, good for the pair!-

I don't like Rem IF because of its lack of consequences but to be fair I also dislike Gluttony IF for the complete opposite reasons.
---
Lily: I'm so thanful to the multiverse for not being harsh on us for this...
---
-And start anew, mending her relationship with the one who brought her ruin... Well, aside from Morgan, but she's crazy and evil so she has no redeem here-

Okay FGO shows she has redeeming qualities but they don't know that and it also took fairies being horrifying even for her standards to show them.
---
Medea: "With that said, I would need more time to be convinced of it. But I am willing to give the benefit of the doubt..." Because if so, we'd have plenty in common...
---
Grimlock: "Grimlock better not be used again!"

Gareth: "Nope, and for that we'll need your help!"

Shockwave: "Grimlock may be a threat, but his brain module capacities are minimal..."
Were you able to get them all? :p

Peridot: "........................................................................................................................................I retract my previous statement. I may have jumped to conclusions about this story having a happy ending." -Sighs-

If that's true, then I don't like the sound of either alternate storyline
___

Star: (Maybe the multiverse thought we needed the break for once...)
___

-Mordred is the only one she's concerned about making amends with, and their reunion here seems to be proof that they're already making that a reality-

Morgan admits she has standards? This can only be the work of...

___

I understand. I'd still much rather be talking to someone who's willing to listen instead of endlessly trying to prove how evil I am.

-Not only would she been similarly written negatively of in history, it's also possible that she was manipulated by higher powers like Medea was, too...-

___

Tasque Manager: "perhaps I should let you handle this, Sir Gareth. Do you require further assistance?"

The question now is how the situation will go now that he's not working alongside the rioting prisoners. Keep observing the conflict, Buzzsaw.

Nora: 👀
---
Weiss: "They honestly got lucky... but sometimes that's what you need."
-Fittingly for RWBY characters, the power-up is almost literally just a gun-
___

(It's not something one should rely on, but when it does help, it can be a lifesaver.)

-Perhaps it's what Anne and Sprig did with the good luck that counts most-

---
-what KoP said, yeah-

---
---
-It's kinda evident given the kids refer her with the "-chan" suffix, making them think she's around their age-

-Marvelous is suspicious, a part of him thinks they should go, but now another is giving it some thought... Then again he risks himself all the time-
---
-Not denying that at all, after all Rin puts any actual clothes off when fighting to use Ishtar's gear-

---
---
---
Unreplied Uni
-Besides, Sothis, almost everyone else here who's not a kid instead looks like they're in their 20s at most, so of course the staff refers to everyone in the group as a young master- :V

-Spamton is obviously opposed to Queen's reign...but that doesn't necessarily mean he's a man of the people, either. And at the same time, it's difficult to tell if Swatch is telling the truth or not, given that the head butler still works for Queen, despite being sincerely polite-
___

-Although Rin's reason isn't as much of a failsafe, so much as just not wanting to ruin any of her own clothes in a battle-

Lapis: "Yeah, that's fair enough. I think I'll go for a brief fly outside the caves..."
___

Star: "We need someone on lookout just to be safe...."
___

-XJs 5 and 3 both promptly backed away from Lockdown in an effort to avoid the missiles-

-Are the missiles heat-seeking?-
___

What Digi said.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---

---
---
---
Unreplied Uni
-Besides, Sothis, almost everyone else here who's not a kid instead looks like they're in their 20s at most, so of course the staff refers to everyone in the group as a young master- :V

-Spamton is obviously opposed to Queen's reign...but that doesn't necessarily mean he's a man of the people, either. And at the same time, it's difficult to tell if Swatch is telling the truth or not, given that the head butler still works for Queen, despite being sincerely polite-
___

-Although Rin's reason isn't as much of a failsafe, so much as just not wanting to ruin any of her own clothes in a battle-

Lapis: "Yeah, that's fair enough. I think I'll go for a brief fly outside the caves..."
___

___

-XJs 5 and 3 both promptly backed away from Lockdown in an effort to avoid the missiles-

___

What Digi said.
Sothis: I've got a pl-

Byleth: Divine Pulse?

Sothis: How did you know? o:

Byleth: Had the same idea.
---
Zelda: "If only I could fly..."
---
Kanna: "Will do!"
---
-they most likely are?-
---
Ingrid: "As sad as it sounds, we have to leave them be for now. Phazon and Drakkon are far bigger priorities."

-Fittingly for RWBY characters, the power-up is almost literally just a gun-
___

(It's not something one should rely on, but when it does help, it can be a lifesaver.)

-Perhaps it's what Anne and Sprig did with the good luck that counts most-
-even Jaune? :V-
---
Weiss: "And besides, how you use that luck matters a lot too."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Also tomorrow's my mother's birthday so I might be a bit more absent.
-so it's definitely making it hard for Drakkon's forces-
---
-Liz sus?-
-Indeed, some Green Sentries trying to fire from their tanks, to barely any effect-
---
-There's no reason for her to not be sus-
Were you able to get them all? :p

Peridot: "........................................................................................................................................I retract my previous statement. I may have jumped to conclusions about this story having a happy ending." -Sighs-

If that's true, then I don't like the sound of either alternate storyline
___

Star: (Maybe the multiverse thought we needed the break for once...)
___

-Mordred is the only one she's concerned about making amends with, and their reunion here seems to be proof that they're already making that a reality-

Morgan admits she has standards? This can only be the work of...

___

I understand. I'd still much rather be talking to someone who's willing to listen instead of endlessly trying to prove how evil I am.

-Not only would she been similarly written negatively of in history, it's also possible that she was manipulated by higher powers like Medea was, too...-

___

Tasque Manager: "perhaps I should let you handle this, Sir Gareth. Do you require further assistance?"

The question now is how the situation will go now that he's not working alongside the rioting prisoners. Keep observing the conflict, Buzzsaw.
Not... Yet. But I've seen some auctions that are incredibly cheap for what they are.

-Rem and Subaru have kids and a happy life for themselves, but... Every other character is dead or unaccounted for. In that perspective, is it worth it? There's a reason it's the Sloth route...-

To be fair there are a few threats in Sloth IF, but it's still mostly their family life, and Gluttony IF feels like Subaru just killing everyone for shock value. To me one's too lighthearted for what happened to get to it, while the other is too dark even for the series.
---
Lily: A miracle, but I'll take it! -so many applauses-
---
-Not the best father-daughter relationship, but hey, at least no hard feelings are evident-

LMAO
---
-Whoch of course, the Caster is considering in this all...-

Medea: "Hm, but I will need your full cooperation regardless of the result"
---
Gareth: "I'll tell you if I need it!"

Buzzsaw: "As you say so..." -keeps at it, hidden away-

___

___

___

___

What Digi said.

---
---
---
-they most likely are?-
---
Ingrid: "As sad as it sounds, we have to leave them be for now. Phazon and Drakkon are far bigger priorities."
-Marvelous likely would head in himself then try to see if it's safe, and see which claims are true and false-

-He may be cool-headed but is quite impulsive at times... Like Byleth- V:
---
Tamamo: "Only Lapis can between us, to be fair"
---
Illya: "I can go!"
---
-They very much are heat-seeking-
---
Eleonora: "Fair enough. Hopefully they understand when we meet them again"

da Vinci: "Still, one engineer less to consider..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Also tomorrow's my mother's birthday so I might be a bit more absent.

Not... Yet. But I've seen some auctions that are incredibly cheap for what they are.

-Rem and Subaru have kids and a happy life for themselves, but... Every other character is dead or unaccounted for. In that perspective, is it worth it? There's a reason it's the Sloth route...-

To be fair there are a few threats in Sloth IF, but it's still mostly their family life, and Gluttony IF feels like Subaru just killing everyone for shock value. To me one's too lighthearted for what happened to get to it, while the other is too dark even for the series.
---
Lily: A miracle, but I'll take it! -so many applauses-
---
-Not the best father-daughter relationship, but hey, at least no hard feelings are evident-

LMAO
---
-Whoch of course, the Caster is considering in this all...-

Medea: "Hm, but I will need your full cooperation regardless of the result"
---
Gareth: "I'll tell you if I need it!"

Buzzsaw: "As you say so..." -keeps at it, hidden away-
Perfectly understandable. I hope it goes well! Hope you're able to get the Transformers figures you want, too.

Peridot: "...This is an outright travesty..."

Rem IF could've easily been done better, the other is just a case of "Too Bleak, Stopped Csring", I don't blame you at all for disliking them.
___

-Star was even among those contributing to the applause-
___

-None whatsoever. They likely wouldn't even be talking to each other otherwise-
___

You have my word.
___

Tasque Manager: "Very well! Chen Gong, have you addicted steps in your plan?"

The sooner this Drakkon is exterminated, the better...

---
---
---
-they most likely are?-
---
-Marvelous likely would head in himself then try to see if it's safe, and see which claims are true and false-

---
---
---
---

-They'll definitely have to at least investigate the basement...wherever the entrance is located-
___

Lapis: "Sorry, maybe I should stick to the ground for now..."
___

Star: "Alright, ill stay here and continue discussing the situation with ourbunny friend here. Good luck, soldiers!"
___

-XJ-6 not only dodged them, but also stood in front of Lockdown trying to redirect them to the same bounty hunter who fired them-
___

Blast, all because our communications simply systems can't reach them...

E-Even if we tried to get a working signal, w-we might not h-have the time to work on that

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-But still, the power-up, referred to as a Ray Gun, fires bullets that travel fairly fast and one-shot any enemies in their path-
___

(Doesn't he sometimes use his Semblance to make enemies have bad luck, though?)
Everyone: o:
---
Weiss: "Even so, it has a mind of its own and can trigger outside of his control. Ever wondered why he's always so distant?"

-Indeed, some Green Sentries trying to fire from their tanks, to barely any effect-
---
-There's no reason for her to not be sus-
Zelda: "Looks like the Rito have things under control for now..."
---
Pandora: "Calm down, girl." :p

---
---
---
---

-They'll definitely have to at least investigate the basement...wherever the entrance is located-
___

___

Star: "Alright, ill stay here and continue discussing the situation with ourbunny friend here. Good luck, soldiers!"
___

-XJ-6 not only dodged them, but also stood in front of Lockdown trying to redirect them to the same bounty hunter who fired them-
___

E-Even if we tried to get a working signal, w-we might not h-have the time to work on that
-Byleth and Sothis looked at each other, then nodded-
---
Zelda: "You don't have to stop. As long as we can see you, we can keep up." :)
---
Kanna: -_-7
---
-Sothis saw this and decided to stand besides XJ-6 so as to increase the chances of that plan working-
---
Ingrid: "Unfortunately..."

Arlon: "However, even without him, I have no doubt that our current lineup of engineers is more than enough to get the job done."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Perfectly understandable. I hope it goes well! Hope you're able to get the Transformers figures you want, too.

Peridot: "...This is an outright travesty..."

Rem IF could've easily been done better, the other is just a case of "Too Bleak, Stopped Csring", I don't blame you at all for disliking them.
___

-Star was even among those contributing to the applause-
___

-None whatsoever. They likely wouldn't even be talking to each other otherwise-
___

You have my word.
___

Tasque Manager: "Very well! Chen Gong, have you addicted steps in your plan?"

The sooner this Drakkon is exterminated, the better...
Indeed, though I hope to not become too compulsive with purchases. -Hasbro reveals new figures of Elita-1, Knock Out and the Stunticons literally just today- YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO -takes wallet and empties it-

-The ionly deadly sin seemingly unaccounted for seems to be Envy... Wait...-
---
-Of course, so was Lily-
---
-There's also the fact Artoria isn't ignoring her presence like in FGO canon because "haha neglectful Artoria is funny"-

No really every interaction of her with every version of Artoria is a comedic "the wind is doing weird sounds" moment because they think that's still funny even after 7 years. I'd be fully fine with them not reconciling, it's just missed potential to keep their brief moments of interactions as such.
---
Medea: "Ver well..." -and something tells her nside she can be trusted on that front-
---
Chen Gong: "Of course, now that we got the mechanical beast on our side, we can keeo uo with it"

-For what is worth, Shadow Striker is sniping some Sentries and monsters amongst the confusion-
Zelda: "Looks like the Rito have things under control for now..."
---
Pandora: "Calm down, girl." :p
Tamamo: "If they don't bring their giant robots again..."
---
Elizabeth: "Calm down?!"

Medusa: "Yes, calm down"
___

___

___

___

---
---
---
-Sothis saw this and decided to stand besides XJ-6 so as to increase the chances of that plan working-
---

Arlon: "However, even without him, I have no doubt that our current lineup of engineers is more than enough to get the job done."
Marvelous: Guess it's up to me, then...
---
Tamamo: "Yeah, what she said, mikon"
---
Illya: "Alright, so speak then!"

Abby: "Thanks!"
---
-He saw it coming and dodged... Not seeing Suzuka's blades going at him from behind-
---
da Vinci: "Now then, I suppose that's everyone?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Indeed, though I hope to not become too compulsive with purchases. -Hasbro reveals new figures of Elita-1, Knock Out and the Stunticons literally just today- YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO -takes wallet and empties it-

-The ionly deadly sin seemingly unaccounted for seems to be Envy... Wait...-
---
-Of course, so was Lily-
---
-There's also the fact Artoria isn't ignoring her presence like in FGO canon because "haha neglectful Artoria is funny"-

No really every interaction of her with every version of Artoria is a comedic "the wind is doing weird sounds" moment because they think that's still funny even after 7 years. I'd be fully fine with them not reconciling, it's just missed potential to keep their brief moments of interactions as such.
---
Medea: "Ver well..." -and something tells her nside she can be trusted on that front-
---
Chen Gong: "Of course, now that we got the mechanical beast on our side, we can keeo uo with it"

-For what is worth, Shadow Striker is sniping some Sentries and monsters amongst the confusion-
That rakes me back to the old days of some members gifting most of the social thread-goers Premium.

Peridot: "...Envy is basically the theme of the main timeline, isn't it?"
___

-And Nero thanks the audience for their attendance and support?-
___

-Nope, she's actually being present for her life this time-

...I think at best that joke might've worked for two years at most. Now it just sounds like something that's overstayed it's welcome.
___

I am unable to leave the castle grounds for the time being anyhow, so I have all the time in the world until I'm permitted to depart.
___

Tasque Manager: "Is he capable of defeating these prisoners on their own?"

-Aquamarine gathers that no enemy has taken notice of the sniper shots, believing that Shadow Striker wouldn't merely take advantage of the chaos to eliminate more enemies but also that he would pick his targets carefully so as to not alert any wary Sentry or monster-

Everyone: o:
---
Weiss: "Even so, it has a mind of its own and can trigger outside of his control. Ever wondered why he's always so distant?"
Penny: "Were power-ups like this or the barrier in the original game?"
___

(I'm aware of why he tries to be distant, but he can still use it to protect others, too...)

---
---
---
---

---
---

---
-He saw it coming and dodged... Not seeing Suzuka's blades going at him from behind-
---
Susie: "So, you know this Spamton guy, Kris? He apparently told all these guys about us being literal prisoners here, so I guess we owe him one." :p

Kris: "Uhh, yeah, ran across him in the city while Noelle and I were trying to catch up to you and Ralsei...Dude was an oddball, but hey, he kinda helped free us when we needed it, so I'm thankful."

Ralsei: "Did this Spamton really seem...odd, to the rest of you, as well?"
___

Lapis: "Well...you four are sure you don't mind?"
___

-Star;'s action figure stays behind to talk to the bunny while Kanna and Illya's teddy bear and doll investigate the claims of a monster attack-
___

-At the same time that XJ-3 prepared to smack his head with hammer arms-
___

Y-Yeah, that's the spirit!

Now we need only request Dr. Wakeman's permission for XJ-9 to attend the mission to Phaaze.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
That rakes me back to the old days of some members gifting most of the social thread-goers Premium.

Peridot: "...Envy is basically the theme of the main timeline, isn't it?"
___

-And Nero thanks the audience for their attendance and support?-
___

-Nope, she's actually being present for her life this time-

...I think at best that joke might've worked for two years at most. Now it just sounds like something that's overstayed it's welcome.
___

I am unable to leave the castle grounds for the time being anyhow, so I have all the time in the world until I'm permitted to depart.
___

Tasque Manager: "Is he capable of defeating these prisoners on their own?"

-Aquamarine gathers that no enemy has taken notice of the sniper shots, believing that Shadow Striker wouldn't merely take advantage of the chaos to eliminate more enemies but also that he would pick his targets carefully so as to not alert any wary Sentry or monster-
Heh, those were the days...

-.....IT MAKES SENSE! The main storyline is Envy IF!-
---
Nero: "Thank you, your magnificent presence makes me who I am~!"
---
Tamam Cat: "Someone's smiling a lot, nya~"

Yeah, that's one of my issues with it...
---
Medea: "That's also correct..."
---
Chen Gong: "Not alone, which is why I've split our forces"

-She- :p -But yeah, Shadow Striker is wary of which she's targeting, she knows not to disturb the mission, or else they'd be discovered. Not to mention Soundwave disrupting any communication right now-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Heh, those were the days...

-.....IT MAKES SENSE! The main storyline is Envy IF!-
---
Nero: "Thank you, your magnificent presence makes me who I am~!"
---
Tamam Cat: "Someone's smiling a lot, nya~"

Yeah, that's one of my issues with it...
---
Medea: "That's also correct..."
---
Chen Gong: "Not alone, which is why I've split our forces"

-She- :p -But yeah, Shadow Striker is wary of which she's targeting, she knows not to disturb the mission, or else they'd be discovered. Not to mention Soundwave disrupting any communication right now-
Back when this thread's original incarnation started, too...

Peridot: "So there's no need for an alternative Envy storyline when the main timeline is already about Envy." :p
___

-Star actually genuinely smiled at that-

___

IT IS NICE TO SEE A FATHER AND DAUGHTER GETTING ALONG!

It kinda just sounds like a case of lazy writing.
___

Is Moon going to be here as well?

Moon: -Still isn't sure how much Eclipsa can be trusted, but at the same time, she knows that getting information about Eclipsa is important, and she does trust her friend Medea...-
___

Tasque Manager: "A wise plan. Just tell us what we need to do, and we'll gladly follow your plan." -A number of Tasques and Swatchlings are standing behind her, the latter species of monster all bowing in respect-

-It's been a while since Shadow Striker was last mentioned so I forgot- :lol:

Are the Autobots' comms systems still down?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Tamamo: "If they don't bring their giant robots again..."
---
Elizabeth: "Calm down?!"

Medusa: "Yes, calm down"
-it's probably too risky to bring the mech given how Rito Village is built-
---
KI!Dusa: "You seem so tense." :p

Penny: "Were power-ups like this or the barrier in the original game?"
___

(I'm aware of why he tries to be distant, but he can still use it to protect others, too...)
-probably not, right?-
---
Weiss: "Yeah, but the fact that it can trigger randomly makes him overly cautious."

---
---

---
---
Susie: "So, you know this Spamton guy, Kris? He apparently told all these guys about us being literal prisoners here, so I guess we owe him one." :p

Kris: "Uhh, yeah, ran across him in the city while Noelle and I were trying to catch up to you and Ralsei...Dude was an oddball, but hey, he kinda helped free us when we needed it, so I'm thankful."

___

___

-Star;'s action figure stays behind to talk to the bunny while Kanna and Illya's teddy bear and doll investigate the claims of a monster attack-
___

___

Now we need only request Dr. Wakeman's permission for XJ-9 to attend the mission to Phaaze.
-if Marvelous is going, he'd see Byleth and Sothis were doing the same-

Weiss: "That would be an understatement."
---
Zelda: "We're sure." :)
---
-WOULD KANNA FIND SOMETHING?-
---
-and Sothis would approach slowly-
---
Arlon: "Shall we try communicating with her? That way, we can know if its our systems that are scrambled or the ones of the Autobots."

Ingrid: "I know I said they aren't as much of a priorty... but that's still a good idea."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
And this day is turning into a disaster...

___

___

___

___

---
---
---
---
Arlon: "Shall we try communicating with her? That way, we can know if its our systems that are scrambled or the ones of the Autobots."

Ingrid: "I know I said they aren't as much of a priorty... but that's still a good idea."
-It's what I expected- :p

Don: "Yes, he was like glitching all over and came out of a trash can..."
---
Kiyohime: "Not really, my dragon form can only go so far"

Osakabehime: "I-I guess..."
---
-KANNA WOULD SEE ONE THING-
---
-Lockdown was starting to leak Energon from his wounds-

Suzuka: "Heh, sweet" :p
---
Eleonora: "Let's give it an attempt then..."
-it's probably too risky to bring the mech given how Rito Village is built-
---
KI!Dusa: "You seem so tense." :p
-That is also true, and while Blaze's Megazord can fly, it's in repairs-
---
Elizabeth: "Why would I not be?!"
Back when this thread's original incarnation started, too...

Peridot: "So there's no need for an alternative Envy storyline when the main timeline is already about Envy." :p
___

-Star actually genuinely smiled at that-

___

IT IS NICE TO SEE A FATHER AND DAUGHTER GETTING ALONG!

It kinda just sounds like a case of lazy writing.
___

Is Moon going to be here as well?

Moon: -Still isn't sure how much Eclipsa can be trusted, but at the same time, she knows that getting information about Eclipsa is important, and she does trust her friend Medea...-
___

Tasque Manager: "A wise plan. Just tell us what we need to do, and we'll gladly follow your plan." -A number of Tasques and Swatchlings are standing behind her, the latter species of monster all bowing in respect-

-It's been a while since Shadow Striker was last mentioned so I forgot- :lol:

Are the Autobots' comms systems still down?
That's true, huh...

-Indeed, but she sees two additional What Ifs exist...-
---
Nero: "But there's one more number~"
---
EMIYA: "Heh, it is..."

Pretty much, yeah
---
Medea: "...Well she's the current Queen, so she is concerned..."
---
Chen Gong: "Glad to have your cooperation, then we shall split as I believe will be most tactical"

Ratbat: -In the base given he was administrating fuel- "Correct, I can speak on their behalf Blackout and Lugnut's damages to their systems are still in effect, with no transmissions ongoing"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
And this day is turning into a disaster...
You alright, bud?

That's true, huh...

-Indeed, but she sees two additional What Ifs exist...-
---
Nero: "But there's one more number~"
---
EMIYA: "Heh, it is..."

Pretty much, yeah
---
Medea: "...Well she's the current Queen, so she is concerned..."
---
Chen Gong: "Glad to have your cooperation, then we shall split as I believe will be most tactical"

Ratbat: -In the base given he was administrating fuel- "Correct, I can speak on their behalf Blackout and Lugnut's damages to their systems are still in effect, with no transmissions ongoing"
Peridot: "Huh? What the stars are these about...?"
___

Star: "Oh, right, the big group number!"
___

YOU APPEAR TO BE IN A PARTICULARLU GOOD MOOD, YOURSELF, EMIYA!
___

I don't blame her. I've...heard an awful lot has happened since I taught her that dark spell.
___

Tasque Manager: "You hear that, everyone? We must divide in even groups to get this root under control!"

Splendid! Everything is still going according to plan.

---
---
---
---

---

---
---

---
Berdly: "W-Wait, don't just run into the palace! You don't know where you're going yet!"

Kris: "That sounds like Spamton, alright..."
___

Lapis: "Well, then I think I'll fly..." -Summons her hydro wings, then takes to the air-
___

-WHAT IS IT?!-
___

XJ-5: "Bounty hunting ain't so easy when you've got a whole team to deal with, huh?"
___

-I thought that Nora was still on the ship, but I guess this works too?-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "This is such a cool remake!"
___

(Oh goodness, I feel I bad for him...)
Jaune: "It sure is."
---
Weiss: "Yeah... Me too."

-That is also true, and while Blaze's Megazord can fly, it's in repairs-
---
Elizabeth: "Why would I not be?!"
Zelda: "Shall we help them?"
---
KI!Dusa: "Because your crush is there?" :V

Pit: ❗

---

---
---

---
Berdly: "W-Wait, don't just run into the palace! You don't know where you're going yet!"

Kris: "That sounds like Spamton, alright..."
___

Lapis: "Well, then I think I'll fly..." -Summons her hydro wings, then takes to the air-
___

-WHAT IS IT?!-
___

XJ-5: "Bounty hunting ain't so easy when you've got a whole team to deal with, huh?"
___

-I thought that Nora was still on the ship, but I guess this works too?-
Byleth: "And there's only one way to know."
---
Zelda: She seems happy.
---
Kanna: "Huh? Who's there?"
---
-Sothis puts on gauntlets...-

1649812977687.png

-and starts punching on the wounds to open them more-
---
-she still is... but hey, still an opportunity to test comms :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Jaune: "It sure is."
---
Weiss: "Yeah... Me too."
-The level is quickly cleared due to the Ray Gun power-up-
___

(I know there's probably nothing we can do to help, but still...)

-Nothing can be done about a Semblance like that...The most he can is what he does already by staying distant as often as necessary-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-The level is quickly cleared due to the Ray Gun power-up-
___

(I know there's probably nothing we can do to help, but still...)

-Nothing can be done about a Semblance like that...The most he can is what he does already by staying distant as often as necessary-
Nora: "NICE!"
---
Weiss: -petting Winter-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
JNPR: :surprised:
---
Weiss: "A Hop Pop episode?"
-The bullets each slowly dig holes into the level, and enemies caught in their path, most commonly any in the half of the level, are instantly defeated-
___

(It hasn't been that long since the last one, though it didn't end well for the main characters...) -Referring to "Plantar's Last Stand"-

-The episode begins with Anne and the Plantars standing near an ally in the village, with Hop Pop remarking that, while they may have lost the family stand, that doesn't mean they can't sell their produce out of a janky wheelbarrow...which they currently literally are-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Byleth being an antagonist in the new Warriors game is a twist I didn't expect

-The bullets each slowly dig holes into the level, and enemies caught in their path, most commonly any in the half of the level, are instantly defeated-
___

(It hasn't been that long since the last one, though it didn't end well for the main characters...) -Referring to "Plantar's Last Stand"-

-The episode begins with Anne and the Plantars standing near an ally in the village, with Hop Pop remarking that, while they may have lost the family stand, that doesn't mean they can't sell their produce out of a janky wheelbarrow...which they currently literally are-
Nora: "THAT WAS AWESOME!"
---
Weiss: "He's trying his best..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth being an antagonist in the new Warriors game is a twist I didn't expect

Nora: "THAT WAS AWESOME!"
---
Weiss: "He's trying his best..."
That's a thing?

Penny: "That was a unique power-up..."
___

-Anne makes it no secret that she thinks that having to do this is pretty sad, and Polly bluntly agrees. Sprig, however, is excited because selling produce in the town without a permit is against the law. Hop Pop tries to insist that it's perfectly legal, only for Anne to question why they're hiding in an ally along with their vegetable wheelbarrow if that's the case-

-Hop Pop can only stutter for a second before telling them to stop asking questions and get to selling their produce-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
That's a thing?

Penny: "That was a unique power-up..."
___

-Anne makes it no secret that she thinks that having to do this is pretty sad, and Polly bluntly agrees. Sprig, however, is excited because selling produce in the town without a permit is against the law. Hop Pop tries to insist that it's perfectly legal, only for Anne to question why they're hiding in an ally along with their vegetable wheelbarrow if that's the case-

-Hop Pop can only stutter for a second before telling them to stop asking questions and get to selling their produce-
They just dropped a trailer this morning and yep, it's a thing.

Nora: "It was a great power-up!"
---
Weiss: "......They're...breaking the law?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
They just dropped a trailer this morning and yep, it's a thing.

Nora: "It was a great power-up!"
---
Weiss: "......They're...breaking the law?"
Even as someone who hasn't played FE games that's rather surprising.

-The next set of levels are themed after ancient Egyptian buildings-

-This causes the three Pharaohs to sneeze-
___

(And they've been resorting to this since they've lost the stand...?)

Top Bottom