• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Blake: "Yes."

Ruby: :b:
---
-Wolf had aimed right for the eye and smirks-
---
Byleth: "Wait... how did you...?" :surprised:
Arthur: "I see someone is excited" :p
---
-Drakkon dodged it-

Drakkon: "You done?"
---
Arcueid: "Wait, it was meant to be a secret?"
"It doesn't exactly inspire hope that Beacon will escape meeting that fate again..."

That's a relief to hear...

"Jenny sighed in relief, then landed on the Shadow Border."

___

Now that's how you end a season!

And we still have a few minutes left of the episode!
___

Bah! At least that scam artist known as Toffee is finally dead!

Star: And you helped make a lot of the damage he did to this place happen, so you've got a lot of debt to pay off...

"Heshima wasn't in hearing range of the Snatcher, so he was understandably confused by Atalanta's sudden frustration."
...That is a confusing answer!
___

Most of it was, yes. A few are still trying to defend it...
Chen Gong: "Correct" :p
---
Artoria: "They should come here, now"
"It doesn't exactly inspire hope that Beacon will escape meeting that fate again..."

That's a relief to hear...

"Jenny sighed in relief, then landed on the Shadow Border."

___

Now that's how you end a season!

And we still have a few minutes left of the episode!
___

Bah! At least that scam artist known as Toffee is finally dead!

Star: And you helped make a lot of the damage he did to this place happen, so you've got a lot of debt to pay off...

"Heshima wasn't in hearing range of the Snatcher, so he was understandably confused by Atalanta's sudden frustration."
-Arlon keeping an eye on things-
---
Zelda: "His reward was a home..."
---
-Blake followed Ata-
-For the third time, no less, and this time it's definitive-

-She managed to!-
---
-They arrive at the largest building, where they meet with that old martial artist lady Naofumi cured, who says she's ready to train any new recruits. The shopkeeper that Naofumi used to sell medicine too and that one middle-aged witch are also there, having moved to the village upon finding Naofumi's ownership of it to help him out-

Old Faces.png

-As they see the outside, Naofumi says the rebuilding will take no time, she asks him why here, he says that this place was destroyed once, but once rebuilt will be a beacon of hope, Rishia won't be the last person they recruit and eventually they'll gather an army bigger than the other heroes, this way when, when the Heroes ar- And he gets interrupted by Raphtalia clinging to him. She finally bursts out, that this feels like... Like he's sure he really will either die or will go back to his world and is preparing them for it-

Raphtalia Cry.png

-She yells that it doesn't matter if Glass, L'Arc and Therese show up again, they can beat them, but she also says it won't mean anything if he's gone, he'll go back to his world, and she doesn't wants any of that, she can't imagine her lif without him now, so she outright begs him to stay with them forever-

Raphtalia Beg.png

-This made him have a flashback of when she was still a scared kid and says that... He gets it now, he did it before, but now he is actually sure. The first ED begins to play in the background as he says that this is why he's here...-

-They'll start over, for fighting the waves, for getting new party members, it all begins here... When he met her, he gained a meaning to fight the waves, meeting Filo and Melty gave him friends to care for, and he's met more people that have made him want to be the Shield Hero and protect the world. This will be their new beginning, their new home-
---
Luvia: "Our treasurer is beginning to count"

-Atalanta was cursing under her breath-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Chen Gong: "Correct" :p
---
Artoria: "They should come here, now"
Can we still play the game and carry out the plan?
___

As much as I agree, it's ultimately their choice to make...

-Arlon keeping an eye on things-
---
Zelda: "His reward was a home..."
---
-Blake followed Ata-

-She managed to!-
---
-They arrive at the largest building, where they meet with that old martial artist lady Naofumi cured, who says she's ready to train any new recruits. The shopkeeper that Naofumi used to sell medicine too and that one middle-aged witch are also there, having moved to the village upon finding Naofumi's ownership of it to help him out-

View attachment 310837

-As they see the outside, Naofumi says the rebuilding will take no time, she asks him why here, he says that this place was destroyed once, but once rebuilt will be a beacon of hope, Rishia won't be the last person they recruit and eventually they'll gather an army bigger than the other heroes, this way when, when the Heroes ar- And he gets interrupted by Raphtalia clinging to him. She finally bursts out, that this feels like... Like he's sure he really will either die or will go back to his world and is preparing them for it-

View attachment 310845

-She yells that it doesn't matter if Glass, L'Arc and Therese show up again, they can beat them, but she also says it won't mean anything if he's gone, he'll go back to his world, and she doesn't wants any of that, she can't imagine her lif without him now, so she outright begs him to stay with them forever-

View attachment 310846

-This made him have a flashback of when she was still a scared kid and says that... He gets it now, he did it before, but now he is actually sure. The first ED begins to play in the background as he says that this is why he's here...-

-They'll start over, for fighting the waves, for getting new party members, it all begins here... When he met her, he gained a meaning to fight the waves, meeting Filo and Melty gave him friends to care for, and he's met more people that have made him want to be the Shield Hero and protect the world. This will be their new beginning, their new home-
---

"The odds that they'll save it this time are all too low..."

Now where's the entrance to the Shadow Border again...? "Searching the tank"
___

Awwww~. "Crying tears of joy"

"Undyne was so moved by the scene that even she teared up a little."
___

Ford: And while that's underway, those of us who are qualified for the job can work on disposing of this Phazon...

(Ata...?)

"Still feeling guilt over putting Atalanta through grief, but he's still going to check on her when she needs it."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"She finds them!"
-and then tries hers first-

Arthur: "I see someone is excited" :p
---
-Drakkon dodged it-

Drakkon: "You done?"
---
Arcueid: "Wait, it was meant to be a secret?"
Blake: "That's Ruby alright." :p
---
Wolf: "How dare I, am I right?"
---
Byleth: "..." -nods-

-She managed to!-
---

Old Faces.png
Old Faces.png

Raphtalia Cry.png
Raphtalia Cry.png

Raphtalia Beg.png
Raphtalia Beg.png

---

___

___

Ford: And while that's underway, those of us who are qualified for the job can work on disposing of this Phazon...

(Ata...?)

"Still feeling guilt over putting Atalanta through grief, but he's still going to check on her when she needs it."
Arlon: -looking for it too-
---
Deadpool: "I'M NOT CRYING! I'M NOT! I JUST HAVE TEARS IN MY EYES!"
---
Viridi: "I don't think Star referred to money, Luvia... though that can help too."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Can we still play the game and carry out the plan?
___

As much as I agree, it's ultimately their choice to make...
---
-Artoria now feels she has been unable to help-
Blake: "That's Ruby alright." :p
---
Wolf: "How dare I, am I right?"
---
Byleth: "..." -nods-
Arthur: "I can atest" :p
---
Drakkon: "Keep that attitude, it will make your death sweeter"
---
Arcueid: "Huh, that's weird"
___

___

(Ata...?)

---
---
Viridi: "I don't think Star referred to money, Luvia... though that can help too."
-Should be the backdoor-
---
-Blackbeard was a bawling mess right now as the others teared up too-

-Naofumi asks Raphtalia if she'll keep fighting along him as his sword, she stands up and says that of course she will, hugging him tight-

Not a Kiss at All.png

-They are interrupted by Filo as she and the others arrived and says it's no fair in jealousy as she runs to hug Naofumi, she then told Melty she should do it too, to embarrassment and denial. Then Keel proceeded to raise the village's flag, which now has the Cardinal Shield in its insignia, Raphtalia hoping Rifana can see it from high above-

Raised Flag.png

-The credits started to show as a montage of where everyone is now is shows, showing the fishing business of th village restarting, Fitoria looking at her own reflection, filled with a hope she hasn't felt in centuries, as well as Erhard forging weaponry-

Life Goes On.png

-What the other Heroes do are also shown: Itsuki says "well, Naofumi has his own domain now" so he thinks he and his party should travel across the world to make it a better place. Ren is shown training hard, internally challenging Naofumi in that one day he'll be stronger than he ever will. Malty tried to bawl to Motoyasu about how her Mother gave Naofumi his own domain, Motoyasu says he doesn't minds and even wants to visit, thinking they should maybe have a more open mind. Mirellia is also shown stopping Aultcray from conspiring with nobles before smiling at the window-

Heroes and Queen.png

-Then it was shown that Naofumi purchased all slaves the slave trader had to give them a life in the village, though he doesn't minds as he earned a profit and is convinced he'll require his services again-

Trader Sell.png

-The last shot of the season is of Naofumi and Raphtalia looking and waving at Keel and Filo as they return from fishing, in a parallel to the last shot of the first ED-

The End.png

---
Lindy: "If you mind me asking, which of you are qualified?"

Atalanta: "Huh?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
-Artoria now feels she has been unable to help-
Blank. :p
___

...Are you alright, dear?

-and then tries hers first-
"She finds that it appears perfectly safe, as there's no signs of Grimm or enemy forces having broken into it."

---
---
-Should be the backdoor-
---

-Naofumi asks Raphtalia if she'll keep fighting along him as his sword, she stands up and says that of course she will, hugging him tight-

View attachment 310879

-They are interrupted by Filo as she and the others arrived and says it's no fair in jealousy as she runs to hug Naofumi, she then told Melty she should do it too, to embarrassment and denial. Then Keel proceeded to raise the village's flag, which now has the Cardinal Shield in its insignia, Raphtalia hoping Rifana can see it from high above-

View attachment 310880

-The credits started to show as a montage of where everyone is now is shows, showing the fishing business of th village restarting, Fitoria looking at her own reflection, filled with a hope she hasn't felt in centuries, as well as Erhard forging weaponry-

View attachment 310881

-What the other Heroes do are also shown: Itsuki says "well, Naofumi has his own domain now" so he thinks he and his party should travel across the world to make it a better place. Ren is shown training hard, internally challenging Naofumi in that one day he'll be stronger than he ever will. Malty tried to bawl to Motoyasu about how her Mother gave Naofumi his own domain, Motoyasu says he doesn't minds and even wants to visit, thinking they should maybe have a more open mind. Mirellia is also shown stopping Aultcray from conspiring with nobles before smiling at the window-

View attachment 310884

-Then it was shown that Naofumi purchased all slaves the slave trader had to give them a life in the village, though he doesn't minds as he earned a profit and is convinced he'll require his services again-

View attachment 310886

-The last shot of the season is of Naofumi and Raphtalia looking and waving at Keel and Filo as they return from fishing, in a parallel to the last shot of the first ED-

View attachment 310888
---

Aha! Through the backdoor, Arlon!
___

"Undyne, Alphys and Peridot all remained silent to to simply take this end credits scene in."

They were moved by most of what they saw, indicated through smiles and most of them tearing up, while other scenes left them wondering what the other heroes and more antaognsitic characters would be up to next season."
___

Star: Whatever it takes to end this.

Stan: I can vouch for my brother with 12 PhDs who survived more than a few armageddons.

Nora: I personally created XJ-9, but I can always provide further credence if necessary.

(Something is...clearly troubling you. What is it...?)

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Arthur: "I can atest" :p
---
Drakkon: "Keep that attitude, it will make your death sweeter"
---
Arcueid: "Huh, that's weird"
-KEK-
---
Wolf: -smug-
---
Byleth: "How so?"

"She finds that it appears perfectly safe, as there's no signs of Grimm or enemy forces having broken into it."
-and so she sighed in relief-

-Should be the backdoor-
---

Not a Kiss at All.png
Not a Kiss at All.png

Raised Flag.png
Raised Flag.png

Life Goes On.png
Life Goes On.png

Heroes and Queen.png
Heroes and Queen.png

Trader Sell.png
Trader Sell.png

The End.png
The End.png

---

___

"Undyne, Alphys and Peridot all remained silent to to simply take this end credits scene in."

They were moved by most of what they saw, indicated through smiles and most of them tearing up, while other scenes left them wondering what the other heroes and more antaognsitic characters would be up to next season."
___

Stan: I can vouch for my brother with 12 PhDs who survived more than a few armageddons.

Nora: I personally created XJ-9, but I can always provide further credence if necessary.

Arlon: "Let us free the girl then."
---
-and then the wait? :V-
---
Viridi: Monkeys gotta brag, I suppose.

Blake: "You can tell us, Ata..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I trust your word!

"The question is when..."
___

What is the matter...?
-Realistically, it should be soon-
---
Artoria: "...It's nothing"
-KEK-
---
Wolf: -smug-
---
Byleth: "How so?"
-Ruby bouncy?-
---
-It's funny how he tries to be threatning after clearly losing his temper-
---
Arcueid: "I mean with the kind of people around here..."
___

___

---
---

-The girl would try to hit them!-
---
-Shrugs-

-How were Zelda and Deadpool about it, tho?-
---
-I mean, did you see Diddy Kong players during the pre-Bayonetta days, Viridi?- :V

Luvia: "Thank you for your cooperation"

Atalanta: "...Lord Apollo was summoned"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Realistically, it should be soon-
---
Artoria: "...It's nothing"
"Especially given everything that's transpired..."
___

Please, I'm happy to listen. You could say I'm..
all ears. "Said as she points at her long goat ears."

"She and Sans bonded over bad jokes :V"

---
---

---
-Shrugs-

---
-I mean, did you see Diddy Kong players during the pre-Bayonetta days, Viridi?- :V

"Jenny is smacked in the face."

I'm getting really sick of Coyle's inventions...

___

Th-That was a beautiful ending...

Some signs of hope, and some concerns for the future...
___

"For someone who apparently cares so much about nature, Viridi sure doesn't seem to have a problem using one mammal's name as an insult :V"

Ford: A scientist's work is never truly done!

(...)

(...No way. Why him...?)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Especially given everything that's transpired..."
___

Please, I'm happy to listen. You could say I'm..
all ears. "Said as she points at her long goat ears."

"She and Sans bonded over bad jokes :V"
-Indeed, so soon-
---
Artoria: "...I'm worried"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Winter yawned, still asleep in Blake's arms."
-now she's processing that she's holding Winter :V-

-Ruby bouncy?-
---
-It's funny how he tries to be threatning after clearly losing his temper-
---
Arcueid: "I mean with the kind of people around here..."
-TOTALLY-
---
Wolf: "What not?"
---
Byleth: "I don't really know the people that much. I showed up in the middle of a war. There was no time for idle chitchats and tea times."

---
-Shrugs-

---

___

___

"For someone who apparently cares so much about nature, Viridi sure doesn't seem to have a problem using one mammal's name as an insult :V"

(...)

(...No way. Why him...?)
-Coyle was cackling :V-
---
Deadpool: "Before **** hits the fan."
---
Viridi: SHUT UP!

Blake: "Huh?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Drakkon and Rita would also notice that all of the Space Pirate forces in Basel were pulling out, and with haste."
___

About everyone who stayed behind to fight?
Rita: Okay, that is anything but good for us.
---
-Artoria simply nodded-
-TOTALLY-
---
Wolf: "What not?"
---
Byleth: "I don't really know the people that much. I showed up in the middle of a war. There was no time for idle chitchats and tea times."
Atalanta: "Hm, good for her"
---
Drakkon: -Scoffs at him-
---
Arcueid: "People have done that plenty of times here, though..."
-Still differentfrom personto person-

___

___

(...)

(...No way. Why him...?)
---
---

-She's fighting with her backpack's arms, their fingers rotatings now like saws-
---
Hayate: "...I mean, they must keep the stakes up..."

Osakabehime: "And those three haven't learned..."

-They find a poster promoting season 2-

3429a93a2f3e5a6fb35c4e5f07a1ebd3.jpg

---
Lindy: "Well, for saving the multiverse, you can count on my support..."

Chrono: "With that said though, unfortunately there's one of your leaders we need to deal about"

Lindy: "...Chrono, now's not the time"

Chrono: "My apologies, but elaying it would worsen things"

Atalanta: "The God of the Sun..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Rita: Okay, that is anything but good for us.
---
-Artoria simply nodded-
"Seemingly, Toffee alone brought them into this alliance... So why are they retreating?"
___

...I understand. I have felt useless for much of this conflict, myself. There are many lives on the line that I'm concerned about.

...But you cannot blame yourself for a conflict on this scale.

---
---

-She's fighting with her backpack's arms, their fingers rotatings now like saws-
---

View attachment 310963
---

Chrono: "With that said though, unfortunately there's one of your leaders we need to deal about"

"Jenny isn't in earshot to hearing Coyle, and her focus is set entirely on saving Eleonora."

"Seeing this, she switched out her arms for her own buzzsaws."

___

I'm already hyped!

Things don't go smoothly all the time in a show where there's drama and conflict to be had...
___

"I rest my case :V"

Marco: ...Yeah. Kamui hasn't been doing well lately...

(And Artemis' twin brother...)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"And yet the canine has been nothing but calm around her..."
Blake: "..." -puts Winter on a bed before she freaks out-

Atalanta: "Hm, good for her"
---
Drakkon: -Scoffs at him-
---
Arcueid: "People have done that plenty of times here, though..."
-Still differentfrom personto person-
Blake: "Should we go get the others?"
---
-he still smug-
---
Byleth: "I wanted to stay focused on the situation at hand..."

---

---

"Jenny isn't in earshot to hearing Coyle, and her focus is set entirely on saving Eleonora."

___

I'm already hyped!

Things don't go smoothly all the time in a show where there's drama and conflict to be had...
___

-to cut the arms?-
---
-how long must they wait? :V-
---
Viridi: "Oh right, the half-dragon. We'll handle that one."

Blake: Sun...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Blake: "Should we go get the others?"
---
-he still smug-
---
Byleth: "I wanted to stay focused on the situation at hand..."
Atalanta: "I say we should"
---
-Irritating Drakkon-
---
Arcueid: "Oooooh, I see now! Yeah, all was very dire!"
"Seemingly, Toffee alone brought them into this alliance... So why are they retreating?"
___

...I understand. I have felt useless for much of this conflict, myself. There are many lives on the line that I'm concerned about.

...But you cannot blame yourself for a conflict on this scale.
Rita: Something must have had happened, but what?
---
Artoria: "Still, what got me bedridden was a mistake committed in a rush"

___

I'm already hyped!

___

-to cut the arms?-
---
---

-They saw arms clashed-
---
-...Osakabehime had already said that until October-

-There's a trailer up tho-

---
Chrono: "I don't think you understand what I mean"

Atalanta: -Sighs- "Yes, him..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Rita: Something must have had happened, but what?
---
Artoria: "Still, what got me bedridden was a mistake committed in a rush"
"It would be wise to investigate..."
___

We all make rash decisions sometimes, even when we think we're doing the right thing...

-to cut the arms?-
---
---

-They saw arms clashed-
---

---

"What Digi said, it's a fight with clashing saws. Jenny decided on fighting fire with fire."
___

Peridot: At least we've got a trailer until then!
___

Star: Whaddya talkin' about, now?

"Blake reminded of her old friend?"

(You haven't spoken much of him, though from what I have heard about the gods including Apollo, I can imagine he was not someone you particularly cared for...)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"It calms the Alolan Vulpix, finally getting some proper rest."

"Blake's Thoughts?"
Blake: Okay... that's actually cute...

Atalanta: "I say we should"
---
-Irritating Drakkon-
---
Arcueid: "Oooooh, I see now! Yeah, all was very dire!"
-who next?-
---
-totally :V-
---
Byleth: "But now that things have calmed down, I'll try to get to know more about the others."

-Byleth totally managed to dodge explaining the fact that she's both divine and undead, didn't she? :V-

-They saw arms clashed-
---

---

"What Digi said, it's a fight with clashing saws. Jenny decided on fighting fire with fire."
___

___

(You haven't spoken much of him, though from what I have heard about the gods including Apollo, I can imagine he was not someone you particularly cared for...)
-Arlon offered support with dark mist and orbitar shots-
---
Deadpool: "New major character besides greenette at the end."
---
Viridi: "I may not be a Ruler and that's a good thing because I hate doing paperwork for humans, but I still did a lot of studying on that woman. So I can say with certainty that whatever horrible thing she has done was a byproduct of Toffee's actions, since she usually keeps herself in check with magical stones.

In other words, we can make an insanity plea if you try to sue her." :p
---
Blake: "...Don't let it get to you, Ata."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"It would be wise to investigate..."
___

We all make rash decisions sometimes, even when we think we're doing the right thing...
-Indeed it should be, and now-
---
Artoria: "Even so, I wish I could have assisted..."
-who next?-
---
-totally :V-
---
Byleth: "But now that things have calmed down, I'll try to get to know more about the others."

-Byleth totally managed to dodge explaining the fact that she's both divine and undead, didn't she? :V-
-Yang and Mordee-
---
-He will take such satisfaction at ending him... He thinks-
---
Arcueid: "Nice! I'm sure you'll connect well with the Underworld Goddess!"

-She can tell- :V
___

___

---
---
Viridi: "I may not be a Ruler and that's a good thing because I hate doing paperwork for humans, but I still did a lot of studying on that woman. So I can say with certainty that whatever horrible thing she has done was a byproduct of Toffee's actions, since she usually keeps herself in check with magical stones.

---
-Which Eleonora had no way to block as she was busy-
---
Medea: "Huh, a pinkette... I wonder who she is. She's also in the poster"

Hayate: "I wonder if Keel-kun will join the fight"
---
Chrono: "She must be put under arrest" -then what Viridi says- "Even so it isn't as easy as to just say it under our current circumstances; as according to witnessed and recorded proof, she has committed murder of over 40 of our agents, alongside a still yet to be determined number of enemy soldiers that were wounded and surrendered, which qualifies as a war crime. Even if what you say is proven correct, that would still put those in charge of her under the consequence of arrest and trial for allowing her to go off and do such acts"

-AKA let me have actual consequences-
---
Atalanta: "It just isn't easy... It's not like I did... Dislike him, he was just... I can't even put it into words"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Indeed it should be, and now-
---
Artoria: "Even so, I wish I could have assisted..."
"What does Rita do?"
___

Many of us did... But that's why Chaldea never fights alone. When others are unable to fight, we have others who will stand by our side and fight those battles in our stead.

Amd I know we would do the same for them if they were in our place. Is that not true?

Blake: Okay... that's actually cute...
"Blake's spent spent so much time fearing or being wary of Winter just because she's a canine..."

"...And yet, here, all she sees is a kind-hearted creature that's peacefully asleep, thanks to her actions, no less."

"And she looks absolutely precious for it."

---
---

---
---

---
Chrono: "She must be put under arrest" -then what Viridi says- "Even so it isn't as easy as to just say it under our current circumstances; as according to witnessed and recorded proof, she has committed murder of over 40 of our agents, alongside a still yet to be determined number of enemy soldiers that were wounded and surrendered, which qualifies as a war crime. Even if what you say is proven correct, that would still put those in charge of her under the consequence of arrest and trial for allowing her to go off and do such acts"

---
Atalanta: "It just isn't easy... It's not like I did... Dislike him, he was just... I can't even put it into words"
"This allowed Jenny to land a roundhouse kick on the Hedlok."
___

Peridot: ...I CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG!
___

Star: ...She did all that?

Marco: If that's all true, then... He's.got a point, there...

Star: Okay, I don't know who was in charge of Kamui before her dragonstone lost it's power, but whether you arrest them or Kamui herself, at least let her reunite with her family, first.

___

(Ata...)

"Lies down next to Ata in an attempt to comfort her."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Yang and Mordee-
---
-He will take such satisfaction at ending him... He thinks-
---
Arcueid: "Nice! I'm sure you'll connect well with the Underworld Goddess!"

-She can tell- :V
-YES-
---
-fufufufufu-
---
Byleth: "Underworld Goddess?"

Blake's spent spent so much time fearing or being wary of Winter just because she's a canine..."

"...And yet, here, all she sees is a kind-hearted creature that's peacefully asleep, thanks to her actions, no less."

"And she looks absolutely precious for it."
Blake: "..." -reading a book-

---

---

---
This allowed Jenny to land a roundhouse kick on the Hedlok."
___

___

Star: Okay, I don't know who was in charge of Kamui before her dragonstone lost it's power, but whether you arrest them or Kamui herself, at least let her reunite with her family, first.

___

(Ata...)

Arlon: -aiming more shots-
---
Deadpool: "Yes you can."
---
Viridi: "You realize a LOT of people aren't gonna like the idea of this, right? Kamui is a fairly beloved person here. In fact, even most Rulers have grown to be close friends. So while it would be the legal thing to do to arrest her, it would absolutely strain potential relationships Chaldea could have with your fancy little Bureau."

Hinoka: "If anyone, you should arrest that Kama ***** for being the one who broke her stone. She deserves it!"

Viridi: "But with Toffee dead, Kama likely followed due to their contract... This isn't easy to deal with."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"This allowed Jenny to land a roundhouse kick on the Hedlok."
___

___

___

(Ata...)

---
---
Viridi: "You realize a LOT of people aren't gonna like the idea of this, right? Kamui is a fairly beloved person here. In fact, even most Rulers have grown to be close friends. So while it would be the legal thing to do to arrest her, it would absolutely strain potential relationships Chaldea could have with your fancy little Bureau."

Hinoka: "If anyone, you should arrest that Kama ***** for being the one who broke her stone. She deserves it!"

Viridi: "But with Toffee dead, Kama likely followed due to their contract... This isn't easy to deal with."
-The Hedlok would be damaged-
---
-Peridot really liked it, huh?- :p

Osakabehime: "Six more months..."
---
Chrono: "Regardless of the cause, the footage and witnessed evidence of her doings still inciminates her. Holding that dragon woman and do nothing would just strain things more, your better bet is truly to be set on trial and prove her innocence. And it is not like we aren't looking for that divine criminal, she as well is being looked for trial. And unlike the dragon, she has no chance of proving innocence"

Lindy: "My apologies, I wouldn't want this either, but it can't be denied that a slaughter happened, and it isn't something I can easily sway my superiors or find workarounds about..." -legit was sorry, but also felt great guit for the soldiers lost-
---
Atalant: "I don't know what to do..."
"What does Rita do?"
___

Many of us did... But that's why Chaldea never fights alone. When others are unable to fight, we have others who will stand by our side and fight those battles in our stead.

Amd I know we would do the same for them if they were in our place. Is that not true?
-The smart thing would be to send someone to investigate-
---
Artoria: "...It is true"
-YES-
---
-fufufufufu-
---
Byleth: "Underworld Goddess?"
-Yang is telling Mordred of that one occassion where a super computer from another world tried to power itself up by dragging their and 3 other universes into a tournament that almost ended destroying the four of them, but that aa incident caused it to malfunction and dragged 3 more universes in-
---
-He has no clue...-
---
Arcueid: "You know, since you're of a similar nature"
---
-Pandora would also start to feel better-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-The smart thing would be to send someone to investigate-
---
Artoria: "...It is true"
"Who does she send?"
___

We all need help sometimes... But it should not a constant cause for guilt.

Blake: "..." -reading a book-
"Still sleeping peacefully as she does."

"Blake still surprised she actually held Winter? :V"

---
---

-The Hedlok would be damaged-
---

Osakabehime:"Six more months..."
---
Chrono: "Regardless of the cause, the footage and witnessed evidence of her doings still inciminates her. Holding that dragon woman and do nothing would just strain things more, your better bet is truly to be set on trial and prove her innocence. And it is not like we aren't looking for that divine criminal, she as well is being looked for trial. And unlike the dragon, she has no chance of proving innocence"

Lindy: "My apologies, I wouldn't want this either, but it can't be denied that a slaughter happened, and it isn't something I can easily sway my superiors or find workarounds about..." -legit was sorry, but also felt great guit for the soldiers lost-
---
Keep at it! "Rush attack!"
___

"Peridot is a fangirl, this is a given :p"

Peridot: THAT'S...Actually very short for a space-traveling Gem such as myself. I stand corrected, I shall be perfectly fine waiting for the next season!
___

Star: Can we just reach an agreement already?! Drakkon is still out there, Coyle probably still has an army out there, who the heck even knows what the Space Pirates are up to now, and until they're all defeated, none of us are safe, no matter who you incriminate for this slaughter!
___

(...Whatever happens, just know you won't have to deal with it alone...)

Unreplied on your end, Uni.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Yang is telling Mordred of that one occassion where a super computer from another world tried to power itself up by dragging their and 3 other universes into a tournament that almost ended destroying the four of them, but that aa incident caused it to malfunction and dragged 3 more universes in-
---
-He has no clue...-
---
Arcueid: "You know, since you're of a similar nature"
---
-Pandora would also start to feel better-
Yang: "Crazy, right?" :V
---
-indeed-
---
Byleth: "How am I similar?"
---
Pandora: -yawning-

"Still sleeping peacefully as she does."

"Blake still surprised she actually held Winter? :V"
-absolutely0

The Hedlok would be damaged-
---

Osakabehime: "Six more months..."
---

---
___

Peridot: THAT'S...Actually very short for a space-traveling Gem such as myself. I stand corrected, I shall be perfectly fine waiting for the next season!
___

Star: Can we just reach an agreement already?! Drakkon is still out there, Coyle probably still has an army out there, who the heck even knows what the Space Pirates are up to now, and until they're all defeated, none of us are safe, no matter who you incriminate for this slaughter!
___

Arlon: -aiming at the Hedlok and shooting-
---
Zelda: "Six months is nothing."
---
Viridi: "...You know what? That's a fair point. We should probably wait until after all the threats are dealt with before you start putting our own members in a prison cell.

Now, I'll go get Palutena because I have no idea how she could possibly be missing out this meeting."
---
Blake: "You'll have us." :)

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Who does she send?"
___

We all need help sometimes... But it should not a constant cause for guilt.
-A team comprised of one Sentry of each color-
---
Artoria: "...I've had enough of that in my life"
Yang: "Crazy, right?" :V
---
-indeed-
---
Byleth: "How am I similar?"
---
Pandora: -yawning-
Mordred: "Sounds like something that would happen to us" :p
---
-Right now he wiped the spit and puts his helmet on-
---
Arcueid: "You're dead and divine, so..."
---
Erika: "Hm?"
___

___

___

---
---
Viridi: "...You know what? That's a fair point. We should probably wait until after all the threats are dealt with before you start putting our own members in a prison cell.

Now, I'll go get Palutena because I have no idea how she could possibly be missing out this meeting."
---
-It's breaking...!-
---
Medea: "On the while... We were watching those two for the second season of Isekai Quartet"
---
Chrono: "Hm, you give a good point. Those matters can at least wait until their threat are dealt with"

-Lindy is in relief-

-Kama has been hiding under Palutena's shadow all thie time-
---
Atalanta: "...Thank you...Though I won't deny, I am a little worried about him"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-A team comprised of one Sentry of each color-
---
Artoria: "...I've had enough of that in my life"
"They'd see Zebesians and Kihunters entering Space Pirate vessels by the masses, most of which took off immediately after being boarded."
___

I can relate... Even much of my own guilt has yet to subside. And I am not certain it ever will...

Blake: I guess she's just like Zwei...
"A friendly doggo?"

---
---

---
-It's breaking...!-
---
Medea: "On the while... We were watching those two for the second season of Isekai Quartet"
---
Chrono: "Hm, you give a good point. Those matters can at least wait until their threat are dealt with"

-Lindy is in relief-

---
"HAMMER PUNCH TO HEDLOKS FACE!"
___

And I see no reason why we shouldn't continue it, now! :awesome:
___

"Specter Knight overheard much of this meeting."

"Having heard the calls for justice, he seriously and strongly considered telling them about Palutena and Kama since the former not only spared the latter, but knows where she is and has been hiding her..."

___

(In what way?)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Mordred: "Sounds like something that would happen to us" :p
---
-Right now he wiped the spit and puts his helmet on-
---
Arcueid: "You're dead and divine, so..."
---
Erika: "Hm?"
Yang: "I know, right?" :p
---
-he spit on the helmet :V-
---
Byleth: "I'm... a little more complicated than that..."
---
Pandora: "I'm feeling better now~"

"A friendly doggo?"
-yes-

-It's breaking...!-
---
---

-Lindy is in relief-

---
___

___

"Having heard the calls for justice, he seriously and strongly considered telling them about Palutena and Kama since the former not only spared the latter, but knows where she is and has been hiding her..."

___

(In what way?)
-that should be enough...-
---
Zelda: :b:
---
-will he though?"
---
-Blake curious too-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"They'd see Zebesians and Kihunters entering Space Pirate vessels by the masses, most of which took off immediately after being boarded."
___

I can relate... Even much of my own guilt has yet to subside. And I am not certain it ever will...
Rita: ...Maybe I should investigate that.
---
Artoria: "We've all heard of the War that happened between humanity and the monsters of the underground... And what happened after as well"
___

___

___

(In what way?)
-that should be enough...-
---
Zelda: :b:
---
-will he though?"
---
-Blake curious too-
-It cracks like an egg-
---
Osakabehime: "Now we'll get the context, so on to it~!"
---
-What Uni asked-

Kama: -To Palutena using divine telepathy- How are you feeling now?
---
Atalanta: "He and my mother had a...Complicated history..."
Yang: "I know, right?" :p
---
-he spit on the helmet :V-
---
Byleth: "I'm... a little more complicated than that..."
---
Pandora: "I'm feeling better now~"
Mordred: "Seems you had fun though" :p

-Though she was annoyed at some point when she and Blake traversed a whole labyrinth to get a stamp that was pretty important... Just forsome girl to steal it-
---
-He wipes it as gets going-
---
Arcueid: "Oh, is that so?"
---
Erika: "How better?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Mordred: "Seems you had fun though" :p

-Though she was annoyed at some point when she and Blake traversed a whole labyrinth to get a stamp that was pretty important... Just forsome girl to steal it-
---
-He wipes it as gets going-
---
Arcueid: "Oh, is that so?"
---
Erika: "How better?"
Yang: "I mean, I got some good fights out of it." :p
---
-while Wolf smug-
---
-she nods-
---
-she goes back to having a humanoid body-

Pandora: "That much better~"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Yang: "I mean, I got some good fights out of it." :p
---
-while Wolf smug-
---
-she nods-
---
-she goes back to having a humanoid body-

Pandora: "That much better~"
Mordred: "Just hearing how some of those guys were makes me wish I was there" :p
---
-He has lost his focus, good-
---
Arcueid: "So what are you?"
---
Erika: "You're really okay now~!" -smiling-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Mordred: "Just hearing how some of those guys were makes me wish I was there" :p
---
-He has lost his focus, good-
---
Arcueid: "So what are you?"
---
Erika: "You're really okay now~!" -smiling-
Yang: "That could've been fun~"
---
-absolutely :V-
---
Sothis: The whole point is to build trust. Go ahead and say it all.

Byleth: Even...

Sothis: Sure, go ahead.

Byleth: -clears throat- "I'm a stillborn kept alive using the power of a Goddess."

Ingrid: -actually dropped her teacup hearing that-
---
Pandora: "Yep~!" :p

Top Bottom