• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Alphys covers her head due to the yelling"

G-Go ahead, I've got Claptrap taken care of from here!
-SHE GONE-

Arthur: How cute.
---
Drakkon: "And the feeling would be mutual"
---
-And was served some tea-
-absolutely-
---
Wolf: "And yet here you are." :smirk:
---
Byleth: -sparkly eyes as she drinks-

Kiritsugu: "...Alright, maybe you're not an enemy"

-The Shadow Border was struck-
---
Osakabehime: "They're clearly building up conflict for season once it drops in October"
---
Luvia: "The younger sibling to Sir Gawain?!"

Atalanta: "Hm?"
Can the Shadow Border even be damaged by anything we have?!

Penny: We can explain why I am here later, right now, we have Grimm to dispose of!

"The Queen Lancer still remains."
___

In the meantime, let's see how this season ends! I'm hyped!

Me too! But also terrified!
___

Sounds about right! Those archived computer entries of yours came in real handy for lizard man and everyone he hired for help!

And as for you, it's about this kid named Paris. Is that famous Earth city named after him, or is he named after the city? I'm not even from Earth, so I haven't a clue!

Anyway, the deal is he got summoned as a kid for some reason, so apparently some divine guidance got summoned with him. The guy looks pretty sheepish at first glance, but he's got quite a short temper! In other words...

...I'll tell your uncle you ssid hello.
Arlon: -shot a beam at the Border-
---
Zelda: "I hope no one dies..."
---
Blake: "Uncle?! What is he saying, Ata?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-absolutely-
---
---
-Then would Atalanta and Blake arrive!-
---
Drakkon: "I'm just letting you know you have little time to live"
---
-Ah, the tea tastes good~-
It's just what I thought of when I saw the alt :p

Oh no! What items did you lose, Paris...? Maybe we can just find and craft replacements for them!
___

"He wants to see Cú so badly right now..."
Oh well. :p

Paris: "I did lose my bow"
---
-He'll be able soon, he's just in the Arthra-
Can the Shadow Border even be damaged by anything we have?!

Penny: We can explain why I am here later, right now, we have Grimm to dispose of!

"The Queen Lancer still remains."
___

In the meantime, let's see how this season ends! I'm hyped!

Me too! But also terrified!
___

Sounds about right! Those archived computer entries of yours came in real handy for lizard man and everyone he hired for help!

And as for you, it's about this kid named Paris. Is that famous Earth city named after him, or is he named after the city? I'm not even from Earth, so I haven't a clue!

Anyway, the deal is he got summoned as a kid for some reason, so apparently some divine guidance got summoned with him. The guy looks pretty sheepish at first glance, but he's got quite a short temper! In other words...

...I'll tell your uncle you ssid hello.
---
---
-Eleonora tried to steer off the beam's way!-

-Kiritsugu had a magine gun on the ready-
---
-Next episode would start showing that Mirellia and the knights succesfully secured the heroes, but the wave shows no sign of stopping, so they can only place faith on Naofumi. He's right now blocking blows from Glass, wondering if any beyond the Shield of Wrath can be effective, swapping to the Soul Eater Shield, which to his surprise alerted and made her jump back. Therese used the power of her jewels to send a meteor attack as Naofumi blocked, but saw Glass preparing the attack that defeated the other Heroes last time, Reverse Seasons. Not just that, but Therese was summoning a hailstorm along all that-

-The otherworldly women used a combo skill which Naofumi only afforded safety from using Shield Prison on himself and his party-

Reverse Hail Seasons.png

-While this exhausted Naofumi to an extent worrying his party, Glass admits that what she used once against him won't work anymore, he remarks it's a good thing he leveled up, but he still wonders on her reaction to the Soul Eater Shield. This made him device a new plan, he must fight Glass alone, so he tells the party to take care of L'Arc and Therese, of course they wonder if its a good idea, but he assures them this way he won't need to use the Shield of Wrath, which convinces them to engage with them. He managed to get into one of the ships by using the Air Strike Shield as a platform and jumping in-

-Once there Glass remarks he mus have quite the faith in his party to leave them to fight those two. Naofumi says that L'Arc told him he's the Hero of another world, so he asks her if she's the same, she affirms his thoughts-

-She is the Vassal Hero of the Fan-

Vassal Fan Hero.png

---
Atalanta: "........................................................................................................" -her left eye twitched-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Paris: "I did lose my bow"
---
-He'll be able soon, he's just in the Arthra-
And just thought it had potential for a joke. :p

Then we shall craft a bow!
___

"Speaking of, how are the Servants who were summoned for the Fuyuki Holy Grail War doing?"

-SHE GONE-

-absolutely-
---
---

---
---

---
-Next episode would start showing that Mirellia and the knights succesfully secured the heroes, but the wave shows no sign of stopping, so they can only place faith on Naofumi. He's right now blocking blows from Glass, wondering if any beyond the Shield of Wrath can be effective, swapping to the Soul Eater Shield, which to his surprise alerted and made her jump back. Therese used the power of her jewels to send a meteor attack as Naofumi blocked, but saw Glass preparing the attack that defeated the other Heroes last time, Reverse Seasons. Not just that, but Therese was summoning a hailstorm along all that-

-The otherworldly women used a ombo skill which Naofumi only afforded safety from using Shield Prison on himself and his party-

View attachment 310651

-While this exhausted Naofumi to an extent worrying his party, Glass admits that what she used once against him won't work anymore, he remarks it's a good thing he leveled up, but he still wonders on her reaction to the Soul Eater Shield. This made him device a new plan, he must fight Glass alone, so he tells the party to take care of L'Arc and Therese, of course they wonder if its a good idea, but he assures them this way he won't need to use the Shield of Wrath, which convinces them to engage with them. He managed to get into one of the ships by using the Air Strike Shield as a platform and jumping in-

-Once there Glass remarks he mus have quite the faith in his party to leave them to fight those two. Naofumi says that L'Arc told him he's the Hero of another world, so he asks her if she's the same, she affirms his thoughts-

View attachment 310654
---
Atalanta: "........................................................................................................" -her left eye twitched-
"Jenny tried to fire sixteen missiles at the Shadow Border instead, unsure if they'd actually deal any damage to it."

"The Lancer flies around at high speed tries to stab him by launching it's stinger at him."
___

Why the hell do these heroes need to die to save the other world?!
___

I'm saying that Apollo's been summoned! Sort of. He's with an actual Servant who actually got summoned. He's also a sheep for some reason.

Marco: (Apollo was Artemis' twin brother in Greek Mythology...)

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
And just thought it had potential for a joke. :p

Then we shall craft a bow!
___

"Speaking of, how are the Servants who were summoned for the Fuyuki Holy Grail War doing?"

Paris: "Do we still have thread?"
---
-Feeling like they can move again-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
...That was fast.
-eeyup-

-Then would Atalanta and Blake arrive!-
---
Drakkon: "I'm just letting you know you have little time to live"
---
-Ah, the tea tastes good~-
Ruby: "Huh?"
---
Wolf: "Not the first time I heard that."
---
Byleth: "That is good tea~"

---

-The otherworldly women used a ombo skill which Naofumi only afforded safety from using Shield Prison on himself and his party-

Reverse Hail Seasons.png
Reverse Hail Seasons.png

Vassal Fan Hero.png
Vassal Fan Hero.png

---
"Jenny tried to fire sixteen missiles at the Shadow Border instead, unsure if they'd actually deal any damage to it."

"The Lancer flies around at high speed tries to stab him by launching it's stinger at him."
___

___

I'm saying that Apollo's been summoned! Sort of. He's with an actual Servant who actually got summoned. He's also a sheep for some reason.

Max Brass: "We're gonna need to break in!"
---
Zelda: "Misunderstanding?"
---
Blake: "I'm even more confused."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
All that aside, yeah, may get Cross Tag Nattle eventually. :p

Enough to craft a few more bows, at least!
___

"Anyone onboard would notice the change."
Alrighty then :p

Paris: "Then quick! I need my weapon?"
---
-Artoria would be the first, sitting up-

___

___

---
---
-Eleonora tried to steer out the way of them!-

-His agility stat is A+, allowing him to dodge and try to shoot-
---
Medea: "What is the nature of the waves, anyway?"

-Therese is on the while doing spells that Melty intercepts-

Therese.png

-While Raphtalia is still going against L'Arc alongside Filo, he thinking that no wonder aofumi trusts them so much. On the while, Naofumi keeps bloacking attacks from Glass using different shields, before finally having the chance to use the Soul Eater Shield on her, which seems to damage her plenty-

Damaged Glass.png

-He now knows that somehow, rather than just absorbig her mana and skills it somehow eats away her lifeforce instead, so he gives her a chance to give up and turn back. She says this won't stop until one of them is dead, and attacks him, prompting him to use the Shield again and damage her, but she still refuses to give up, so long she can draw a breath, she won't stop until either of them dies, for the sake of the world she loves, or else it'll end. She says they are the same, they want to desperately protect their own worlds, so he must understand, but Naofumi thinks... Does he?-

-Having a brief epiphany he wonders, the world he was summoned to against his will and treated like hell, does he want to protect it?-

Naofumi's Epiphany.png

-Not just that, but he has visions of Glass, L'Arc and Therese's world, struck by a wave as the people fight against it, awaiting for their heroes to return, that's why she can't lose, this is to do or die-

Glass's World.png

---
-She got it, that's why her eye twitched while she stood in silence-

-She has no words for the awkwardness she feels-
Ruby: "Huh?"
---
Wolf: "Not the first time I heard that."
---
Byleth: "That is good tea~"
Atalanta: "Ah, there you are"
---
Drakkon: "But certainly one of the lasts"
---
Arcueid: "Yeah, Byleth right?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Alrighty then :p

Paris: "Then quick! I need my weapon?"
---
-Artoria would be the first, sitting up-
"LANCER CRAFTS A BOW"
___

"Toriel, having been in the infirmary for quite some time herself, was surprised to see one of the most severely injured Servants suddenly standing up."

Oh my, are you alright, dear? I'm not sure you should be standing up right now...

---
---

---

View attachment 310719

-While Raphtalia is still going against L'Arc alongside Filo, he thinking that no wonder aofumi trusts them so much. On the while, Naofumi keeps bloacking attacks from Glass using different shields, before finally having the chance to use the Soul Eater Shield on her, which seems to damage her plenty-

View attachment 310720

-He now knows that somehow, rather than just absorbig her mana and skills it somehow eats away her lifeforce instead, so he gives her a chance to give up and turn back. She says this won't stop until one of them is dead, and attacks him, prompting him to use the Shield again and damage her, but she still refuses to give up, so long she can draw a breath, she won't stop until either of them dies, for the sake of the world she loves, or else it'll end. She says they are the same, they want to desperately protect their own worlds, so he must understand, but Naofumi thinks... Does he?-

-Having a brief epiphany he wonders, the world he was summoned to against his will and treated like hell, does he want to protect it?-

View attachment 310721

-Not just that, but he has visions of Glass, L'Arc and Therese's world, struck by a wave as the people fight against it, awaiting for their heroes to return, that's why she can't lose, this is to do or die-

View attachment 310722
---

"Does she manage to?!"

Not gonna be easy... But it's not impossible! "Flying after the Shadow Border."

"The Queen Lancer is shot by both Kiritsugu and Penny, the latter using beams."
___

Damn it... They gotta at least try to figure out another way. Saving one world at the expense of another... That's not right...
___

I figured you would all go ahead and kill Drakkon aoon or later, so it's better that you found out ahead of time! Nothing's worse than some classic family drama! That's the kind of stuff they make fun of in sitcoms!

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Atalanta: "Ah, there you are"
---
Drakkon: "But certainly one of the lasts"
---
Arcueid: "Yeah, Byleth right?"
Ruby: "Me?"
---
Wolf: "We'll see about that."
---
Byleth: "That is indeed my name. You're one of the Servants, right?"

"Or until everyone can evacuate..."

"Some of the Crystal Gems were helping them defend. Winter was as well despite being exhausted from the Dark Samus and Coyle fights."
Blake: "You need to rest, Winter..."

---

Therese.png
Therese.png

Damaged Glass.png
Damaged Glass.png

Naofumi's Epiphany.png's Epiphany.png
Naofumi's Epiphany.png's Epiphany.png

Glass's World.png's World.png
Glass's World.png's World.png

---

"Does she manage to?!"

___

Damn it... They gotta at least try to figure out another way. Saving one world at the expense of another... That's not right...
___

I figured you would all go ahead and kill Drakkon aoon or later, so it's better that you found out ahead of time! Nothing's worse than some classic family drama! That's the kind of stuff they make fun of in sitcoms!
-what KoP asked-

Arlon: "Everyone, take cover!"
---
Zelda: "Agreed..."
---
Blake: "Ata?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"LANCER CRAFTS A BOW"
___

"Toriel, having been in the infirmary for quite some time herself, was surprised to see one of the most severely injured Servants suddenly standing up."

Oh my, are you alright, dear? I'm not sure you should be standing up right now...
-AND GIVES IT TO PARIS-
---
Artoria: "I don't feel weakened any longer"
Ruby: "Me?"
---
Wolf: "We'll see about that."
---
Byleth: "That is indeed my name. You're one of the Servants, right?"
Atalanta: "Yes, you Ruby Rose"
---
Drakkon: "You're too confident"
---
Arcueid: "Yeah, I am one~!"
"Does she manage to?!"

___

___

-what KoP asked-

---
---
-YES, SHE MANAGED TO-

-Is the Queen Lancer dead?-
--------
-Naofumi wonders, is he willing to crush her hopes for the sake of this world? But then L'Arc threw a mana recovery potion at Glass who drank it, and got stronger than before, passing though his defenses. Raphtalia worried jumped at the ship to defend him, he asks why she got here, she says it's because she's his sword, and really won't let anything like what happened to her and Rifana to happen again, having their own reasons to not lose. As Glass attacks aphtalia, Naofumi tried to protect her and once more activated the Shield of Wrath, sending an attack called Darkest Burning-

Darkest Burning.png

-Mirellia wants to help, but doesn't knows how... It's then she heard someone asking for help, and sees the greenette clinging on a barrel, which gave her an idea-

Rishia Barrel.png

-Naofumi sees there's three minutes for the wave to end in his stat menu. Glass is still up, exhausted and L'Arc tells her to stop, she's clearly not in good shape. Naofumi calls on the dragon spirit in the Shield of Wrath, Raphtalia begging him to not do it, Naofumi however says he's an outsider, one who will return to his world after dealing with the waves... But this world has Raphtalia, Filo and Melty. They are the reason he fights. So he's willing to use Blood Sacrifice despite the consequences, and as much as Raphtalia keeps begging him to stop-

Reason He Fights.png

-However, Mirellia then called on him, he saw that the greenette from Itsuki's party used wind magic while in a boat to send many of the alcoholic fruit barrels right above them, which he changed shield to make them burst, the contents falling all over Glass, L'Arc instantly alarmed knowing they're to alcohol poison her-

Glass Alcohol.png

Blackbeard: "Awww~ He admitted he loves them!"

Hayate: "And even the green girl helped!"
--------
Atalanta: "I need a little bit of time"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-AND GIVES IT TO PARIS-
---
Artoria: "I don't feel weakened any longer"
Aha, good as new! Because it's new!
___

...And this just after the SOULs of two others miraculously returned to their owners...?

-what KoP asked-

---
---
-YES, SHE MANAGED TO-

--------
-Naofumi wonders, is he willing to crush her hopes for the sake of this world? But then L'Arc threw a mana recovery potion at Glass who drank it, and got stronger than before, passing though his defenses. Raphtalia worried jumped at the ship to defend him, he asks why she got here, she says it's because she's his sword, and really won't let anything like what happened to her and Rifana to happen again, having their own reasons to not lose. As Glass attacks aphtalia, Naofumi tried to protect her and once more activated the Shield of Wrath, sending an attack called Darkest Burning-

View attachment 310735

-Mirellia wants to help, but doesn't knows how... It's then she heard someone asking for help, and sees the greenette clinging on a barrel, which gave her an idea-

View attachment 310736

-Naofumi sees there's three minutes for the wave to end in his stat menu. Glass is still up, exhausted and L'Arc tells her to stop, she's clearly not in good shape. Naofumi calls on the dragon spirit in the Shield of Wrath, Raphtalia begging him to not do it, Naofumi however says he's an outsider, one who will return to his world after dealing with the waves... But this world has Raphtalia, Filo and Melty. They are the reason he fights. So he's willing to use Blood Sacrifice despite the consequences, and as much as Raphtalia keeps begging him to stop-

View attachment 310738

-However, Mirellia then called on him, he saw that the greenette from Itsuki's party used wind magic while in a boat to send many of the alcoholic fruit barrels right above them, which he changed shield to make them burst, the contents falling all over Glass, L'Arc instantly alarmed knowing they're to alcohol poison her-

View attachment 310740

--------
"The Queen Lancer was effectively destroyed by the overwhelming fire power from the two."

"Jenny is still pursuing it!"
___

They're getting a second wind...!
___

And now that I've delivered the message, I'll be on my way-

Star: "Wand pointed at the Snatcher" Wait.
Uh-uh. Not yet...You said Drakkon summoned nine Servants. Who's the last one, bub? :glare:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Vul...pix...(Can't rest...too many Grimm...)

"Clearly exhausted"
Blake: "Trust me, working yourself to death won't do any good."

Atalanta: "Yes, you Ruby Rose"
---
Drakkon: "You're too confident"
---
Arcueid: "Yeah, I am one~!"
Ruby: "Why me?"

Blake: -containing her excitement-
---
Wolf: "So are you."
---
Byleth: "I don't think I had time to get acquainted with most people, so this should be nice."

-YES, SHE MANAGED TO-

--------

Darkest Burning.png
Darkest Burning.png

Rishia Barrel.png
Rishia Barrel.png

Reason He Fights.png
Reason He Fights.png

Glass Alcohol.png
Glass Alcohol.png

--------
The Queen Lancer was effectively destroyed by the overwhelming fire power from the two."

___

___

Uh-uh. Not yet...You said Drakkon summoned nine Servants. Who's the last one, bub? :glare:
-so is Arlon-
---
Deadpool: "So much wasted boose..."
---
Viridi: "And where are they?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Aha, good as new! Because it's new!
___

...And this just after the SOULs of two others miraculously returned to their owners...?
Paris: "Huff, thanks friend!"
---
Artoria: "...I think the rest have finally won"
Ruby: "Why me?"

Blake: -containing her excitement-
---
Wolf: "So are you."
---
Byleth: "I don't think I had time to get acquainted with most people, so this should be nice."
Atalanta: "We have great news to give!"

Arthur: "Hm?"
---
Drakkon: "My army is the size of a planet and beyond"
---
Arcueid: "Alright, my name is Arcueid~!"
"The Queen Lancer was effectively destroyed by the overwhelming fire power from the two."

___

___

-so is Arlon-
---
---
-Indeed, but he's no less alarmed-

-She's tryingnow to jump off it!-
---
-Naofumi asked Glass if she's given up, she says she'll kill him, but Therese and L'Arc interferred, grabbing her-

L'Arc Carries Glass.png

-They're out of time and Glass is poisoned, L'Arc says they won this time, Therese affirming it won't be the last time they fight as they are warped back to their world, L'Arc bidding Naofumi farewell even calling him by name, though saying it feels weird he'll stick to calling him kiddo. Naofumi to reach them, but they were gone. The wave dissipated, and the Heroes woke up from being KO'd, Ren frustrated thinking Naofumi soloed the wave again, but Mirellia affirms it was thanks to everyone's efforts, as everyone in the ship cheers... While the greenette, as she was hit by the alcohol says she hates wine-

Rishia Boat.png

Blackbeard: "Yahoo! They did it!"

Osakabehime: "At the cost of some of her dignity, but oh well"

-After the wave was cleared, a storm was approaching the coast, giving everyone an excuse to remain in Cal Mira a little more, taking the opportunity to relax and rest for a while, doing activities such as fishing, which Raphtalia was good at since she was raised in a fishing village-

Fishing Party.png

-And yet, Naofumi couldn't relax... he was thinking about what transpired, about if they'll have to fight Glass's party again, and of Fitoria's words about that some day they'll have to do great sacrifices, and wondered if this is what she meant, a world for a world... Raphtalia asked what's in his mind, he says that maybe he should finally start recruiting more party members-
---
Luvia: "Inform us, now"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Paris: "Huff, thanks friend!"
---
Artoria: "...I think the rest have finally won"
Friends should help each other! At least that is what I've heard!

"Didn't have any friends before, really"

___

..."Just lets out a deep sigh of relief, and smiled" I wasn't certain I would ever hear good news again..

-so is Arlon-
---
---

---
-Naofumi asked Glass if she's given up, she says she'll kill him, but Therese and L'Arc interferred, grabbing her-

View attachment 310746

-They're out of time and Glass is poisoned, L'Arc says they won this time, Therese affirming it won't be the last time they fight as they are warped back to their world, L'Arc bidding Naofumi farewell even calling him by name, though saying it feels weird he'll stick to calling him kiddo. Naofumi to reach them, but they were gone. The wave dissipated, and the Heroes woke up from being KO'd, Ren frustrated thinking Naofumi soloed the wave again, but Mirellia affirms it was thanks to everyone's efforts, as everyone in the ship cheers... While the greenette, as she was hit by the alcohol says she hates wine-

View attachment 310747

-After the wave was cleared, a storm was approaching the coast, giving everyone an excuse to remain in Cal Mira a little more, taking the opportunity to relax and rest for a while, doing activities such as fishing, which Raphtalia was good at since she was raised in a fishing village-

View attachment 310748

-And yet, Naofumi couldn't relax... he was thinking about what transpired, about if they'll have to fight Glass's party again, and of Fitoria's words about that some day they'll have to do great sacrifices, and wondered if this is what she meant, a world for a world... Raphtalia asked what's in his mind, he says that maybe he should finally start recruiting more party members-
---
Penny: If I cannot prove that I am with Chaldea, then I will try to earn your trust until I can. I am sorry for worrying you...

She's trying to retreat!
___

They did it...

F-For now...

Is this really the sacrifice Fitoria was talking about...?

I don't know... But we do know that Naofumi will do whatever it takes to at least protect the friends and family he cares about.
___

I don't know! Really! He was the last one summoned, and it was very recent! I don't even know the guys name!

Star: So tell us anything you do know about him! "Still has the Wand armed and ready to cast an offense spell"

W-Well... That brat Paris seems to hate his guts for some reason! Is... Is that a helpful detail? Am I free to go yet...? "Genuinely nervous"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(B-But the base isn't safe...)

"Garnet punching Ursas and Beowolves into oblivion."
Blake: -picks her up-

Atalanta: "We have great news to give!"

Arthur: "Hm?"
---
Drakkon: "My army is the size of a planet and beyond"
---
Arcueid: "Alright, my name is Arcueid~!"
-VACATION-
---
Wolf: "And you're letting one guy get under your skin."
---
Byleth: "Nice to meet you."

Sothis: I sense a LOT of power within that Arcueid girl.

Byleth: Can we trust her?

Sothis: She doesn't seem to be a threat, and I can sense a lot of similarites between you two.

---

L'Arc Carries Glass.png'Arc Carries Glass.png
L'Arc Carries Glass.png'Arc Carries Glass.png

Rishia Boat.png
Rishia Boat.png

Fishing Party.png
Fishing Party.png

---
Penny: If I cannot prove that I am with Chaldea, then I will try to earn your trust until I can. I am sorry for worrying you...

She's trying to retreat!
___

They did it...

F-For now...

I don't know... But we do know that Naofumi will do whatever it takes to at least protect the friends and family he cares about.
___

I don't know! Really! He was the last one summoned, and it was very recent! I don't even know the guys name!

Star: So tell us anything you do know about him! "Still has the Wand armed and ready to cast an offense spell"

W-Well... That brat Paris seems to hate his guts for some reason! Is... Is that a helpful detail? Am I free to go yet...? "Genuinely nervous"
-IT'S THEN ARLON CASTS A DARK MIST AROUND THE SHADOW BORDER-
---
Deadpool: "Damn, Raphtalia looks nice..."

Zelda: -bonks him-
---
Blake: "How helpful is that, Ata?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Friends should help each other! At least that is what I've heard!

"Didn't have any friends before, really"

___

..."Just lets out a deep sigh of relief, and smiled" I wasn't certain I would ever hear good news again..
Paris: "Right, if you lose anything, I'll try to get it back!"
---
Artoria: "Where are we now?"
-VACATION-
---
Wolf: "And you're letting one guy get under your skin."
---
Byleth: "Nice to meet you."

Sothis: I sense a LOT of power within that Arcueid girl.

Byleth: Can we trust her?

Sothis: She doesn't seem to be a threat, and I can sense a lot of similarites between you two.
-So what Blake says?-
---
Drakkon: "It's just simply to set an example"
---
Arcueid: "So you are relatively new, right?"

She's trying to retreat!
___

They did it...

F-For now...

___

---

---
Kiritsugu: "...You don't have my trust so quickly, but I'll count on you right now"

-IT'S ENVELOPED IN IT-
---
Medea: "It seems likely... It won't be easy on him"

-Kiara and Kama sneezed the moment Deadpool and Zelda did that-

-Naofumi still counts on the chance the Four Cardinal Heroes could be killed and wants them to be ready for that, which saddens Raphtalia... But her thoughts are interrupted as Filo calls on Naofumi, as she and Melty just saved someone from drowning-

Filo Saves Rishia.png

-It was the greenette from Itsuki's party, who was actually attempting to suicide after being kicked out the party-

Saved Rishia.png

-Her name is Rishia Ivyred, and she was falsely accusedof breaking some of Itsuki's best equipment by the rest of his party, which the gullible archer believed, leaving her with nowhere to go. As for the reason? Naofumi guessed envy from receiving credit by helping in the wave-
---
-Atalanta left to room to scream in frustration to a pillow about Apollo before Snatcher described Achilles, so she didn't hear that-

-I want their encounter to be a surprise- :V

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Paris: "Right, if you lose anything, I'll try to get it back!"
---
Artoria: "Where are we now?"
Thanks, friend! We won't have to worry about losing our items so long as we are a team!
___

A ship known as the Arthra, I believe. The Time Space Administration Bureau took in every I'll or injured patient they could. The medical wing in Beacon is...no longer safe.

Blake: -picks her up-
"She's so tired right now that she's not even registering how unusual it is for Blake to be carrying her."

---

---
Kiritsugu: "...You don't have my trust so quickly, but I'll count on you right now"

-IT'S ENVELOPED IN IT-
---

-Naofumi still counts on the chance the Four Cardinal Heroes could be killed and wants them to be ready for that, which saddens Raphtalia... But her thoughts are interrupted as Filo calls on Naofumi, as she and Melty just saved someone from drowning-

View attachment 310755

-It was the greenette from Itsuki's party, who was actually attempting to suicide after being kicked out the party-

View attachment 310756

-Her name is Rishia Ivyred, and she was falsely accused breaking some if Itsuki's best equipment by the rest of his party, which the gullible archer believed, leaving her with nowhere to go. As for the reason? Naofumi guessed envy from receiving credit by helping in the wave-
---
-Atalanta left to room to scream in frustration to a pillow about Apollo before Snatcher described Achilles, so she didn't hear that-

Penny: That is reasonable. :)

What's that supposed to do?!
___

...For once, I have no reason to laugh at her...

Th-They even deconstructed the Butt Monkey type of character...

Ya think Naofumi just found his first new party member?
___

Marco: ...I don't think she took that well.

If these Servants aren't in Basel, then I don't know where they would be! There, I've told you what I know! Can I LEAVE already?!

"If Toffee was still alive, he would say their meeting would be quite a "SURPRISE!" :V"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-So what Blake says?-
---
Drakkon: "It's just simply to set an example"
---
Arcueid: "So you are relatively new, right?"
-she just shows the pamphlet-
---
Wolf: -can feel the Triforce of Courage being stronger- Heh... they did it. No more fritz. "Setting an example on a guy you're trying to kill? You really love wasting time."
---
Byleth: "Indeed I am."

-does Arc have a way to see that Bleth is undead?-

"She's so tired right now that she's not even registering how unusual it is for Blake to be carrying her."
-and Blake isn't registering that fact either; she's just seeing a creature working to exhaustion-

-IT'S ENVELOPED IN IT-
---

Filo Saves Rishia.png
Filo Saves Rishia.png

Saved Rishia.png
Saved Rishia.png

-Her name is Rishia Ivyred, and she was falsely accused breaking some if Itsuki's best equipment by the rest of his party, which the gullible archer believed, leaving her with nowhere to go. As for the reason? Naofumi guessed envy from receiving credit by helping in the wave-
---

___

___

If these Servants aren't in Basel, then I don't know where they would be! There, I've told you what I know! Can I LEAVE already?!

"If Toffee was still alive, he would say their meeting would be quite a "SURPRISE!" :V"
Arlon: "Simple, to make it harder for her to see, and thus make it harder for her to run away. But you can still see her fine, can you?"
---
Deadpool: "Isn't that convenient?"
---
Viridi: "We're keeping you as leverage until we're certain that you're telling us the truth. Only then will we let you leave."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Thanks, friend! We won't have to worry about losing our items so long as we are a team!
___

A ship known as the Arthra, I believe. The Time Space Administration Bureau took in every I'll or injured patient they could. The medical wing in Beacon is...no longer safe.
Chen Gong: "And cooperate according to plan" :p
---
Artoria: "What has happened there?"
-she just shows the pamphlet-
---
Wolf: -can feel the Triforce of Courage being stronger- Heh... they did it. No more fritz. "Setting an example on a guy you're trying to kill? You really love wasting time."
---
Byleth: "Indeed I am."

-does Arc have a way to see that Bleth is undead?-
Arthur: "Oh, a vacation?"
---
Drakkon: "Him and anyone, such as the two that betrayed me"
---
-She seems to be observing her while she drinks, knowing she's far from normal-

___

___

Arlon: "Simple, to make it harder for her to see, and thus make it harder for her to run away. But you can still see her fine, can you?"
---
---
Viridi: "We're keeping you as leverage until we're certain that you're telling us the truth. Only then will we let you leave."
-Are there more Grimm?-

-Can Jenny?-
---
-Naofumi couldn't help but see himself in Rishia... Someone who was trusted into a position with a Hero, who was then betrayed and accused of something they didn't commit. And due to the convenience of starting to look for party members, well, he doesn't hesitates to invite her to his. After all, the poor girl just doesn't needs somewhere now, but she also actually helped in the last battle unlike Itsuki and his party, so better show them what she's made of-

Rishia Becomes a Main Character.png

Hayate: "And she's a main character now!"

-She asks if she really helped, the others affirmed that yes, and in tears of joy she accepted. Filo's stomach then growled and they went to eat. Days passed and the storm happened, so everyone would return to Melromac. Mirellia thanks Naofumi for all he's done, but he admits that he couldn't have done it without Raphtalia, Filo, Melty and Rishia, not to mention Mirellia helped plenty too, though she humbly says she's not done that much. Still, both agree the other heroes are a problem now, and they need to convinced to leave their ways soon before they cause more detriment-

-She also asks him about his reward, after all she hasn't given him a proper one for killing the Pope, and he says he hasn't thinked much of it... But taking a brief look at Raphtalia gives him an idea that she understands-
---
KEK

Luvia: "Else, we would have to call Queen Medb"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Chen Gong: "And cooperate according to plan" :p
---
Artoria: "What has happened there?"
You mean plans for this video game, or the plan?
___

Some type of radioactive contamination... One of Toffee's strongest allies was behind it.

---
---
-Are there more Grimm?-

-Can Jenny?-
---
-Naofumi couldn't help but see himself in Rishia... Someone who was trusted into a position with a Hero, who was then betrayed and accused of something they didn't commit. And due to the convenience of starting to look for party members, well, he doesn't hesitates to invite her to his. After all, the poor girl just doesn't needs somewhere now, but she also actually helped in the last battle unlike Itsuki and his party, so better show them what she's made of-

View attachment 310820

-She asks if she really helped, the others affirmed that yes, and in tears of joy she accepted. Filo's stomach then growled and they went to eat. Days passed and the storm happened, so everyone would return to Melromac. Mirellia thanks Naofumi for all he's done, but he admits that he couldn't have done it without Raphtalia, Filo, Melty and Rishia, not to mention Mirellia helped plenty too, though she humbly says she's not done that much. Still, both agree the other heroes are a problem now, and they need to convinced to leave their ways soon before they cause more detriment-

-She also asks him about his reward, after all she hasn't given him a proper one for killing the Pope, and he says he hasn't thinked much of it... But taking a brief look at Raphtalia gives him an idea that she understands-
---
KEK

"Enough Grimm that it calls to mind the Fall of Beacon."

Fortunately, yeah! It's not gonna cause her to crash, though, right? "Flying after the Shadow Border again"
___

Aw, sweet!

New party member!

And as for thay reward they keep talking about... "Noticed that Naofumi was looking at Raphtalia at the time" Something concerning better treatment and rights for demi-humans?
___

Haven't I provided enough aid by now?! What did I even do to you people to deserve this?!

Star: How about keeping Ratbat as a slave and using magic to erase everyone's memories of him, including his own trainer's, for starters? :glare:

...That is a pretty valid reason to be angry.

"How is Atalanta taking the news?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(...Thank...you...)

"Annnd she's out."
-and looking adorably asleep?-

Arthur: "Oh, a vacation?"
---
Drakkon: "Him and anyone, such as the two that betrayed me"
---
-She seems to be observing her while she drinks, knowing she's far from normal-
Blake: "Indeed."
---
Wolf: -spits on his face-
---
Byleth: ".....Are you staring at me?"

-Are there more Grimm?-

-Can Jenny?-
---

---
KEK

Fortunately, yeah! It's not gonna cause her to crash, though, right? "Flying after the Shadow Border again"
___

Aw, sweet!

New party member!

And as for thay reward they keep talking about... "Noticed that Naofumi was looking at Raphtalia at the time" Something concerning better treatment and rights for demi-humans?
___

Haven't I provided enough aid by now?! What did I even do to you people to deserve this?!

Star: How about keeping Ratbat as a slave and using magic to erase everyone's memories of him, including his own trainer's, for starters? :glare:

Arlon: "She'll survive if that happens. I should know, I helped Master Leonardo design her body."
---
Zelda: "...That doesn't feel like a proper reward since I'm certain it's something Mireilla would have handled regardless... I could be wrong though."
---
Viridi: "Even I wouldn't stoop that low..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
You mean plans for this video game, or the plan?
___

Some type of radioactive contamination... One of Toffee's strongest allies was behind it.
Chen Gong: "As slang of the moderns would call for it... Yes" :p
---
Artoria: "So the base was evaquated?"
---
---
Arthur: "For us?"
---
-Drakkon for a brief moment realized it might not have been a good idea to not wear his helment at this moment-
---
Arcueid: "Yeah, I'm just wondering how can you be divine while undead"

___

Aw, sweet!

New party member!

___

Arlon: "She'll survive if that happens. I should know, I helped Master Leonardo design her body."
---
Zelda: "...That doesn't feel like a proper reward since I'm certain it's something Mireilla would have handled regardless... I could be wrong though."
---
-And considering this is said building rebuilt...-

-She's having trouble handling it-
---
Hayate: "...What if it's relted to her village?"

-Back to the capital they went to Erhard's shop, on to purchase new equipment for Rishia. Naofumi said that because of last time he's willing to buy anything, which Erhard liked, though he then proceeded to ask Naofumi if he'll stay for long, to which he replies not really, which confused Raphtalia, though neither said anything, just Erhard commenting she's lucky. Later they are seen on the road, Raphtalia asked where they're going, Naofumi answers that to get Mirellia's reward. She tried to ask if he'll stay with them... But then she picks on the smell of salt, meaning the ocean was close-

Arriving at Village.png

-Naofumi says they're close, and she sees they're in the way to her village, as seagulls fly all around. Once there they're greeted by Keel; Reichnott who was also there said that recovered Keel has recovered he's been trying to work harder than anyone else. She asked Reichnott why he's here, Reichnott says "I see, so Naofumi hasn't told you?", Melty who was there said that Naofumi is still a big jerk after all. Raphtalia asks Naofumi what is happening, he says she will see soon. Melty then pulled out a scroll, that she as second princess bestows to Naofumi Iwatani, the decree making him the governor of the region-

Melty Decree.png

Hayate: "I knew it!"

-This was the reward he asked Mirellia. Naofumi says that the way he sees it, he needs a home base, and when Melty says he could be in the capital, hesays it'd just be a matter of time to run on Malty or Aultcray. While Melty and Filo go to play, Naofumi asks Raphtalia to come with him, he shows her some boats as in that they will shape once more this village into a thriving fishing business-

Boats.png

---
Luvia: "Hmph, good that we'll have your cooperation"

-Not so well- :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
-Drakkon for a brief moment realized it might not have been a good idea to not wear his helment at this moment-
---
Blake: "Yes."

Ruby: :b:
---
-Wolf had aimed right for the eye and smirks-
---
Byleth: "Wait... how did you...?" :surprised:

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
...That is a confusing answer!
___

Most of it was, yes. A few are still trying to defend it...

Blake: -looking for a safe spot to put her in-
"Maybe one of the dorms? Not much of the building is safe at this point."

-and looking adorably asleep?-

---
---

---
---
---

---
---

---

-Back to the capital they went to Erhard's shop, on to purchase new equipment for Rishia. Naofumi said that because of last time he's willing to buy anything, which Erhard liked, though he then proceeded to ask Naofumi if he'll stay for long, to which he replies not really, which confused Raphtalia, though neither said anything, just Erhard commenting she's lucky. Later they are seen on the road, Raphtalia asked where they're going, Naofumi answers that to get Mirellia's reward. She tried to ask if he'll stay with them... But then she picks on the smell of salt, meaning the ocean was close-

View attachment 310822

-Naofumi says they're close, and she sees they're in the way to her village, as seagulls fly all around. Once there they're greeted by Keel; Reichnott who was also there said that recovered Keel has recovered he's been trying to work harder than anyone else. She asked Reichnott why he's here, Reichnott says "I see, so Naofumi hasn't told you?", Melty who was there said that Naofumi is still a big jerk after all. Raphtalia asks Naofumi what is happening, he says she will see soon. Melty then pulled out a scroll, that she as second princess bestows to Naofumi Iwatani, the decree making him the governor of the region-

View attachment 310823

-This was the reward he asked Mirellia. Naofumi says that the way he sees it, he needs a home base, and when Melty says he could be in the capital, hesays it'd just be a matter of time to run on Malty or Aultcray. While Melty and Filo go to play, Naofumi asks Raphtalia to come with him, he shows her some boats as in that they will shape once more this village into a thriving fishing business-

View attachment 310824
---

"It doesn't exactly inspire hope that Beacon will escape meeting that fate again..."

That's a relief to hear...

"Jenny sighed in relief, then landed on the Shadow Border."

___

Now that's how you end a season!

And we still have a few minutes left of the episode!
___

Bah! At least that scam artist known as Toffee is finally dead!

Star: And you helped make a lot of the damage he did to this place happen, so you've got a lot of debt to pay off...

"Heshima wasn't in hearing range of the Snatcher, so he was understandably confused by Atalanta's sudden frustration."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---

Arriving at Village.png
Arriving at Village.png

Melty Decree.png
Melty Decree.png

Boats.png
Boats.png

---

"It doesn't exactly inspire hope that Beacon will escape meeting that fate again..."

That's a relief to hear...

"Jenny sighed in relief, then landed on the Shadow Border."

___

Now that's how you end a season!

And we still have a few minutes left of the episode!
___

Bah! At least that scam artist known as Toffee is finally dead!

Star: And you helped make a lot of the damage he did to this place happen, so you've got a lot of debt to pay off...

"Heshima wasn't in hearing range of the Snatcher, so he was understandably confused by Atalanta's sudden frustration."
-Arlon keeping an eye on things-
---
Zelda: "His reward was a home..."
---
-Blake followed Ata-

"Maybe one of the dorms? Not much of the building is safe at this point."
Blake: -looking for dorms-

Top Bottom