• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"They're all unaccounted for except Charlotte Corday, who they just saw, and Kama, who still hasn't left Beacon."
___

(It isn't the scar I'm mad about..)

"Drake thinks it makes the Pokemon look more cool than cute?"
-IT's sad to Sitonai to see Sakura's body being used as the Beast's vessel...-
---
Drake: "Hmmm? Then what, little fella?"
-she shot more-

-Hinoka shot arrows too-
---
-YES-
---
-MORE SCREAM-
-Arrows that surprisingly managed to pierce its skin-
---
-And now they must line up-
---
Drakkon: "And now?"
"But they still need a plan to stop the Phazon parasite for good..."
___

Things might just shape up yet. For both of them... "Smiling with pride"
___

"He's none the wiser...He has accounted for any possible betrayal, but Kama has put up such a cynical and evil front for so long, combined with her repeated displays of pure hatred for Parvati, that he really hasn't considered it a likely possibility that she would turncoat on him."

You may have bested me, but you still have to best Ludo...

"Fired five Gaster Blasters at Ludo, simultaneously, knocking him out cold, plus another af Star to interrupt the Whispering Spell."

___

"But Sans nearly collapses from exhaustion afterwards..."

ugh... that... took a little more energy and and magic to perform than usual.
-but how...?-
---
Zelda: "Awwwww...~"
---
-Sothis took the hit for Star, letting her keep casting the spell-

Rook: "Won't be necessary." -holding the box, which starts shining-
---
Zelda: "Let's just move on now..."
-Could they once again exhile her?-
------------
-Next episode starts a week later, during that while, Naofumi has learned many new skills, so many new shields he's stopped bothering to count all of them, just picking whatever abilities he can. Som minutes ago, he was surprised by a porcupine monster and harmed, and now another one was to attack him... But this time he was ready and used a technique called Shield Prison, entrapping it-

Shield Prison.png

-And once he undid it, Raphtalia was quick to finish the monster off. With this and other abilities, Naofumi hopes that they can beat the wave, and just before the OP would start, Raphtalia would show she managed to do it... And somehow in transition of the last and this episode, physically and mentally grew into a 16-17 year old-

Teen Raphtalia.png

Osakabehime: "Wait, what?"

-And after the OP, they got to Erhard, who was impressed at how big and brave Raphtalia has gotten, though Naofumi doesn't gets it. In his own perception, he is somehow oblivious that Raphtalia has grown, and remembering some people flirted with her, thinks this country is full of creeps. Erhard says "Uh, you don't know how demi-humans age, do you?"-
------------
Kama: -To Palutena- He wants the parasite and myself to end with you all.
------------
Medb: "Get inside my chariot, dear"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-IT's sad to Sitonai to see Sakura's body being used as the Beast's vessel...-
---
Drake: "Hmmm? Then what, little fella?"
"She has no idea how this Dark Sakura came to be even before Kama fused with her..."
___

(I wanted to totslly defeat him... Keep him from escaping, you know? But I failed, and now he probably came back to cause more trouble...)

-but how...?-
---
Zelda: "Awwwww...~"
---
-Sothis took the hit for Star, letting her keep casting the spell-

Rook: "Won't be necessary." -holding the box, which starts shining-
---
Zelda: "Let's just move on now..."
------------
-Next episode starts a week later, during that while, Naofumi has learned many new skills, so many new shields he's stopped bothering to count all of them, just picking whatever abilities he can. Som minutes ago, he was surprised by a porcupine monster and harmed, and now another one was to attack him... But this time he was ready and used a technique called Shield Prison, entrapping it-

View attachment 303967

-And once he undid it, Raphtalia was quick to finish the monster off. With this and other abilities, Naofumi hopes that they can beat the wave, and just before the OP would start, Raphtalia would show she managed to do it... And somehow in transition of the last and this episode, physically and mentally grew into a 16-17 year old-

View attachment 303968

-And after the OP, they got to Erhard, who was impressed at how big and brave Raphtalia has gotten, though Naofumi doesn't gets it. In his own perception, he is somehow oblivious that Raphtalia has grown, and remembering some people flirted with her, thinks this country is full of creeps. Erhard says "Uh, you don't know how demi-humans age, do you?"-
------------
------------
Penny: Does anyone have the means to send her back from whence she came?
___

...Okay, I didn't expect that...
___

"It didn't last...As Ludo fell unconscious, Toffee could possess him again, and he immediately cast a growth of huge,spiked vine constructs from the wand, seveal.of which ensnared Rook and the box' separating them."
___

might as well...

"Papyrus and Greg help get him up and enter the chariot.%

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
...Looks like you finally learned you're just a disposable pawn to him. Took you long enough...
___

"If she did, everyone except her closest friends would be extremely confused. :V"
Coyle: "Or that he's afraid of me since this fritz wouldn't affect me in the slightest! Yes, that's it!" -cackle-
---
-pretty much :V-

-Arrows that surprisingly managed to pierce its skin-
---
-And now they must line up-
---
Drakkon: "And now?"
-WHOA-
---
-ready to race-
---
Wolf: -no words-

------------

Shield Prison.png
Shield Prison.png

Teen Raphtalia.png
Teen Raphtalia.png

------------
------------
___

___

"It didn't last...As Ludo fell unconscious, Toffee could possess him again, and he immediately cast a growth of huge,spiked vine constructs from the wand, seveal.of which ensnared Rook and the box' separating them."
___

might as well...

Weiss: "I think you'll have to ask a deity..."
---
Deadpool: "Is it based on her level?"

Zelda: "Her smile..."
---
Rook: "OH **** OFF, TOFFEE!"

-what of Star tho?-
---
Link: -relunctantly does-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"She has no idea how this Dark Sakura came to be even before Kama fused with her..."
___

(I wanted to totslly defeat him... Keep him from escaping, you know? But I failed, and now he probably came back to cause more trouble...)

___

___

___

might as well...

___

___

___

might as well...

---

---

-what of Star tho?-
---
Rin: "That's... Not really a problem for us?"
---
Osakabehime: "Well... Probably?"

Hayate: "Awww~ She's so much better now~"

-Before Erhard could tell him, Raphtalia started to be demanding on gear for Naofumi, he says that they're here for her, but she insists he must look for his own safety too, as she browsed through armor and swords and found a magic iron swords, which Erhard allowed a discount for, she thanking him. Naofumi doesn't knows why she's more demanding now. When they asked him for armor, he showed a stereotypical knight set, though they asked him for something more fitting for him, he says he'll have something forged for tomorrow-

-At the inn they usually eat, Naofumi asks for the cheapest lunch, and the kids menu for Raphtalia, who says she's not a kid anymore and will have the same as him-

Demanding Raphtalia.png

Medea: "...She's certainly changed"

-Next day they would get the armor, though Naofumi thinks it makes him more like a bandit or something, though Raphtalia founds him dashing-

Naofumi Armor.png

-They see knights marching while citizens watch. Clearly everyone's on edge of the incoming wave...-
---
-What Uni asked-
---
-Medb wasn't kidding, the interiors are neat and clean-
-WHOA-
---
-ready to race-
---
Wolf: -no words-
---
BB: -Broadcasting it- "Alright you two, you are lucky BB-chan wasn't hired to rig it this time~"

-Atalanta just rolled her eyes-
---
Drakkon: "...What a waste of time..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Rest wasn't replied, Digi.

---

---

-what of Star tho?-
---
---

-Before Erhard could tell him, Raphtalia started to be demanding on gear for Naofumi, he says that they're here for her, but she insists he must look for his own safety too, as she browsed through armor and swords and found a magic iron swords, which Erhard allowed a discount for, she thanking him. Naofumi doesn't knows why she's more demanding now. When they asked him for armor, he showed a stereotypical knight set, though they asked him for something more fitting for him, he says he'll have something forged for tomorrow-

-At the inn they usually eat, Naofumi asks for the cheapest lunch, and the kids menu for Raphtalia, who says she's not a kid anymore and will have the same as him-

View attachment 303998

-Next day they would get the armor, though Naofumi thinks it makes him more like a bandit or something, though Raphtalia founds him dashing-

View attachment 303999

-They see knights marching while citizens watch. Clearly everyone's on edge of the incoming wave...-
---
-What Uni asked-
---
Penny: Are you capable of opening portals?

"Trying to dodge fire from Dark Samus."
___

This is still a total surprise...

Peridot: And they still have the wave of monster attacks to worry about...
___

"Star had to jump and stop reciting the spell to avoid some vines thst would've grabbed her otherwise."

"Many more giant vines were constantly attacking, either trying to swat their targets or ensnare them."

"The possessed Ludo just smirked."

___

huh...not bad, Medb.

Croa. Gunk. (Not bad indeed. Nice to see ya still take care of your place.)

"It's notable that even Greg was being kind to Medb right now."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
You're fooling yourself if he scares that easily...
___

"Although even with how well she's adapted, she probably still wants to return to human form soon..."
-Yang was eavesdropping the whole time :V-

Coyle: "Either way, the point is that the hunter is now a problem for both of us. As much as I hate to say it, we should have a... temporary truce until this is settled."
---
-oh yeah, she misses not having a tail :V-

---
BB: -Broadcasting it- "Alright you two, you are lucky BB-chan wasn't hired to rig it this time~"

-Atalanta just rolled her eyes-
---
Drakkon: "...What a waste of time..."
-unreplied-
---
Blake: "We didn't even hire you. You just showed up..."
---
-what he does?-

---

Demanding Raphtalia.png
Demanding Raphtalia.png

Naofumi Armor.png
Naofumi Armor.png

---
-What Uni asked-
---

___

___

"Star had to jump and stop reciting the spell to avoid some vines thst would've grabbed her otherwise."

"Many more giant vines were constantly attacking, either trying to swat their targets or ensnare them."

___

huh...not bad, Medb.

Weiss: "To seal her again... that might work."
---
Deadpool: "She grew up so fast... literally."
---
Sothis: "Guess we have to beat up a kappa now." -cracks knuckles-
---
Link: "Well... we misjudged you... Sorry."

Zelda: "How do you manage to make it that clean?" :surprised:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Coyle: "Either way, the point is that the hunter is now a problem for both of us. As much as I hate to say it, we should have a... temporary truce until this is settled."
---
"I was about to ask if she had arrived by now :p"

...As much as I agree with the idea...how do I know I can trust you?
___

"At least it seems to only be a relatively minor nuisance compared to combat :V"

"What does she think of her cursed situation overall, anyway?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"I was about to ask if she had arrived by now :p"

...As much as I agree with the idea...how do I know I can trust you?
___

"At least it seems to only be a relatively minor nuisance compared to combat :V"

"What does she think of her cursed situation overall, anyway?"
Coyle: "With that you know of me, you should know preserving my own life is a priority. How can I be the greatest ARMS fighter ever if I'm dead, after all?"
---
-she hates it :V-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

-No, but seeing her like ths again, well... It was sad-
---
Drake: "Brave pup, but just how strong was he?"
-unreplied-
---
---
-what he does?-
-The snake-like Grimm hissed in pain-
---
BB: "Such an event needed a presentation~"
---
-Would Wolf mock him?-

___

___

___

huh...not bad, Medb.

---
---
---

Rin: "Wait, you mean me?!"
-----
-Naofumi says that if he knew the exact time and location of the wave, he'd plan something, Erhard asks "wait, they didn't tell you where the hourglass is?" and explains that in a Church just next district, there's the dragon hourglass that Aultcray spoke of, and that when the wave hits, all heroes would be teleported there. Getting in the Church and guided by a nun, he sees it, his stat menu upon looking at signaling there's just a little over 20 hours... It is then that Motoyasu and his party, Myne included, arrived-

Stooge 1.png

-He be like "Yo Naofumi you still with that old equipment?", Naofumi is clearly upset at Motoyasu, and then even goes as to flirt with Raphtalia saying that a cute girl like him shouldn't be fighting, Myne questioning why he flirts with a demi-human. He also sees Itsuki and Ren, who also have gotten new gear-

Stooges 2 and 3.png

-Raphtalia, not used to this, turns down Motoyasu and says that she's sworn to protect Naofumi, Motoyasu says that'll only put her in danger. Naofumi takes off with Raphtalia on hand, Motoyasu saying "surely you've heard the rumors of him, right?", she says "rumors?" as Naofumi grimaces. Itsuki and Ren say they'll see him in the waves, but they don't want him near them. In the inn they'll sleep in, Raphtalia wants to ask Naofumi about what they said, but he doesn't wants to talk of it, she decides to better go to sleep-

-Naofumi internally thinks "What's the point? Even when I tell the truth, nobody believes me..."-
-----
-And how is Draygon?-
-----
Medb: "...What is that supposed to mean? I'm a nymphomaniac, not someone deprived of hygiene!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Camilla: "This is fun~!"
---
Blake: "It's nothing big, really... Just two friends bonding..."
---
-he just spits at him-
Bedivere: "...I think we should end with it before she gets overboard"
---
Atalanta: "Let's try to ignore her..."
---
-Right at his face, no less-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
"Especially with who Kama seems to contracted to..."
___

(He and his steed were tough..)

Coyle: "With that you know of me, you should know preserving my own life is a priority. How can I be the greatest ARMS fighter ever if I'm dead, after all?"
---
-she hates it :V-
"Jenny remains highly suspicious of the mad scientist... But continuing to fight her while Dark Samus is on a rampage isn't the smartest move, either..."
___

"Anyone would, and Shirou can relate :V"

"Thoughts?"

---

-unreplied-
---
---
-what he does?-

---
---
---

---

-The snake-like Grimm hissed in pain-
---
BB: "Such an event needed a presentation~"
---
-Would Wolf mock him?-

-----
-Naofumi says that if he knew the exact time and location of the wave, he'd plan something, Erhard asks "wait, they didn't tell you where the hourglass is?" and explains that in a Church just next district, there's the dragon hourglass that Aultcray spoke of, and that when the wave hits, all heroes would be teleported there. Getting in the Church and guided by a nun, he sees it, his stat menu upon looking at signaling there's just a little over 20 hours... It is then that Motoyasu and his party, Myne included, arrived-

View attachment 304044

-He be like "Yo Naofumi you still with that old equipment?", Naofumi is clearly upset at Motoyasu, and then even goes as to flirt with Raphtalia saying that a cute girl like him shouldn't be fighting, Myne questioning why he flirts with a demi-human. He also sees Itsuki and Ren, who also have gotten new gear-

View attachment 304045

-Raphtalia, not used to this, turns down Motoyasu and says that she's sworn to protect Naofumi, Motoyasu says that'll only put her in danger. Naofumi takes off with Raphtalia on hand, Motoyasu saying "surely you've heard the rumors of him, right?", she says "rumors?" as Naofumi grimaces. Itsuki and Ren say they'll see him in the waves, but they don't want him near them. In the inn they'll sleep in, Raphtalia wants to ask Naofumi about what they said, but he doesn't wants to talk of it, she decides to better go to sleep-

-Naofumi internally thinks "What's the point? Even when I tell the truth, nobody believes me..."-
-----
-And how is Draygon?-
-----
Medb: "...What is that supposed to mean? I'm a nymphomaniac, not someone deprived of hygiene!"
Penny: Or are there any deities you know in the room right now?

"Still new here'
___

UGH, when is he gonna get his name cleared?!
___

"Draygon was was firing globs to trap anyone in sight, attacking even as the room basically became a.mass of actively growing vines from the wand's magic while the rest of it remained flooded."
___

PEEHAPS WE SHOULD MOVE ON BEFORE YOU OFFEND HER FURTHER... APOLOGIZING WAS A GOOD STEP IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION, THOUGH!

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-----

Stooge 1.png
Stooge 1.png

Stooges 2 and 3.png
Stooges 2 and 3.png

-----
-And how is Draygon?-
-----

"Still new here'
___

___

"Draygon was was firing globs to trap anyone in sight, attacking even as the room basically became a.mass of actively growing vines from the wand's magic while the rest of it remained flooded."
___

PEEHAPS WE SHOULD MOVE ON BEFORE YOU OFFEND HER FURTHER... APOLOGIZING WAS A GOOD STEP IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION, THOUGH!
Weiss: "Did the scientists not give you some of the database? I'm surprised. They usually think of everything."

Arlon: -was there- "We were planning on it, but then Toffee's forces started attacking."
---
Deadpool: "Probably at the end of season 1."
---
Sothis: "All of this is starting to annoy me!" -fires a Ragnarok spell at Draygon-
---
-Link nods-

"Jenny remains highly suspicious of the mad scientist... But continuing to fight her while Dark Samus is on a rampage isn't the smartest move, either..."
___

"Anyone would, and Shirou can relate :V"

"Thoughts?"
-and Coyle still has a point; her motivations would cause her to value her own life, so it seems she's having a similar train of thought as Jenny in that letting Dark Samus rampage is the worst direction to take-
---
Nora: I miss my body...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-and Coyle still has a point; her motivations would cause her to value her own life, so it seems she's having a similar train of thought as Jenny in that letting Dark Samus rampage is the worst direction to take-
---
Nora: I miss my body...
...Alright, I understand your point. Heck, I even agree with it. But how do I have your word that you won't just brainwash everybody at the first chance?

"Yang prepared to ambush Coyle in case something goes wrong?"
___

"At least Moon verified that she can returned to normal..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Hinoka: "Agreed..."
---
Blake: "That'll be hard to do with four ears." :p
---
-indeed-
-Thus Bedivere went with sword to the King Taijitu, and slashed-
---
-Her fellow feline chuckled, as she got ready-
---
Drakkon: "...I don't know if you're or downright idiotic"
"Especially with who Kama seems to contracted to..."
___

(He and his steed were tough..)
-It's downright depressing for her-
---
Drake: "You can't rush in without knowing what you'll fight, but hey, you must have leanred more about him and how to beat eventually!

Don't see failures as the end, but as a learning experience!"

"Still new here'
___

___

___

Weiss: "Did the scientists not give you some of the database? I'm surprised. They usually think of everything."

Arlon: -was there- "We were planning on it, but then Toffee's forces started attacking."
---
---
Sothis: "All of this is starting to annoy me!" -fires a Ragnarok spell at Draygon-
---
-Link nods-
Rin: "Ugh, can someone contact Palutena or Viridi now?! Where's Pandora been on all this?!"

-Still taking care of Erika-

Kama: I guess it's my turn to help...
------------
-The next day they'd see many adventurers grouped to help. Raphtalia decides to tell Naofumi that she's grateful for everything he's done for her, curing her illness, giving her meals and giving her a reason to live, so she wants to be at his side forever and wherever. Naofumi isn't fully sure of that. The parties of the four heroes are then seen, Motoyasu's still consists of only women and clearly he sees them as a harem, Itsuki's seem to praise him, and Ren's keep distance from hm. Finally, the time has come, all of them warped, and our protagonists see the wave above-

Wave.png

-The wave as expected, spawns countless monsters. Naofumi sees that the other Heroes run towards some, but Raphtalia points out that Lute village is also soon to be swarmed, to the ignorance of the other three, and while they fired a flair, it won't be enough time for knights to arrive. Thus Naofumi decides to go and defend Lute's residents. The villagers try to defend themselves from the monsters to little avail, but Naofumi shielded one and Raphtalia attacked the monster, he tells her they need to evaquate everyone-
------------
-Now that Nanoha experienced being trapped, she shot at the globs directed at her-
------------
-The chariot advances as Medb grumbled-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
...Alright, I understand your point. Heck, I even agree with it. But how do I have your word that you won't just brainwash everybody at the first chance?

"Yang prepared to ambush Coyle in case something goes wrong?"
___

"At least Moon verified that she can returned to normal..."
Coyle: "Oh, don't worry about words. I'll totally do it." :p

-at least she's honest :V-
---
-indeed-

-Thus Bedivere went with sword to the King Taijitu, and slashed-
---
-Her fellow feline chuckled, as she got ready-
---
Drakkon: "...I don't know if you're or downright idiotic"
-did it work?-
---
-so did Blake-
---
-what's the first "you're" supposed to be? either way...-

Wolf: "Probably a little of both."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-It's downright depressing for her-
---
Drake: "You can't rush in without knowing what you'll fight, but hey, you must have leanred more about him and how to beat eventually!

Don't see failures as the end, but as a learning experience!"
"Can she do something about it?
___

(Drake's an experienced fighter. She's right...)

(That reminds me of the advice trainer gave me...)

Coyle: "Oh, don't worry about words. I'll totally do it." :p

-at least she's honest :V-
---
-indeed-
This isn't helping... :glare:
___

"If Toffee is killed, the spell will be undone automatically."

---
---
---
-Link nods-
Rin: "Ugh, can someone contact Palutena or Viridi now?! Where's Pandora been on all this?!"

------------
-The next day they'd see many adventurers grouped to help. Raphtalia decides to tell Naofumi that she's grateful for everything he's done for her, curing her illness, giving her meals and giving her a reason to live, so she wants to be at his side forever and wherever. Naofumi isn't fully sure of that. The parties of the four heroes are then seen, Motoyasu's still consists of only women and clearly he sees them as a harem, Itsuki's seem to praise him, and Ren's keep distance from hm. Finally, the time has come, all of them warped, and our protagonists see the wave above-

View attachment 304052

-The wave as expected, spawns countless monsters. Naofumi sees that the other Heroes run towards some, but Raphtalia points out that Lute village is also soon to be swarmed, to the ignorance of the other three, and while they fired a flair, it won't be enough time for knights to arrive. Thus Naofumi decides to go and defend Lute's residents. The villagers try to defend themselves from the monsters to little avail, but Naofumi shielded one and Raphtalia attacked the monster, he tells her they need to evaquate everyone-
------------
-Now that Nanoha experienced being trapped, she shot at the globs directed at her-
------------
Penny: I still have much new information to process...

(I... have no idea where Palutena has been. She didn't seem to have any motivation left after Toffee took Merlin's Soul...)

"Beast vs. Phazon...This is anyone's game, unfortunately."
___

Peridot: Well, some of the other three heroes aren't exactly nice people, either...

Damm it, they have to save them!
___

"Nanoha's attacks stop the globs from trapping anyone, while Sothis' spell did minimal damage to Draygon, who was more pissed off than anything."

"Star and Toffee battled again as the former attempted to stop him, even entering a Harry vs. Voldemort-esque duel at one point."
___

"Where will they go?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

------------

Wave.png
Wave.png

------------
------------

(I... have no idea where Palutena has been. She didn't seem to have any motivation left after Toffee took Merlin's Soul...)

___

Peridot: Well, some of the other three heroes aren't exactly nice people, either...

___

"Nanoha's attacks stop the globs from trapping anyone, while Sothis' spell did minimal damage to Draygon, who was more pissed off than anything."

"Star and Toffee battled again as the former attempted to stop him, even entering a Harry vs. Voldemort-esque duel at one point."
___

"Where will they go?"
Pandora: -comforting Erika from within the safety of her Labyrinth... while also feeling very weak-
---
Deadpool: "It's what heroes do, save everyone."
---
-Rook tried to rwach the box again-

Sothis: "Oh, I'm sorry, did I anger you?" :p
---
-infirmary?-

This isn't helping... :glare:
___

"If Toffee is killed, the spell will be undone automatically."
Coyle: "Let's focus on Dark Samus for now."
---
-indeed... which is easier said than done-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-did it work?-
---
-so did Blake-
---
-what's the first "you're" supposed to be? either way...-

Wolf: "Probably a little of both."
-Yes, but it wasn't dead yet, and jumped at the group trying to eat at least one-
---
-3... 2... 1... GO!-
---
-He said it at him-

Drakkon: "Give me a reason to not end your life"
"Can she do something about it?
___

(Drake's an experienced fighter. She's right...)

(That reminds me of the advice trainer gave me...)
-She's unsure...-
---
Drake: "Thanks Patxi" -pats head- "Yeah, doubt we'll see those Ranger guys last time,, so you'll have your time"

___

___

___

"Where will they go?"
Pandora: -comforting Erika from within the safety of her Labyrinth... while also feeling very weak-
---
---

---
-infirmary?-
-To Erika's worry-

Kama: -To Palutena- Seems right now the parasite can just be exhiled... They might need a deity for it.
---
-Naofumi decided to distract the monster horde, which was comprised mostly of undead soldiers and giant wasps, tries to distract them from attacking villagers, who are actually glad to see him. He uses Air Strike Shield to protect a merchant, then Shield Prison to protect a mother and child, but alas there's too many. He then takes a wood stick on fire to try to call their attention, while he wonders internally why he's risking his life for strangers. Raphtalia managed to evaquate some, and looks at the village in worry, as Naofumi changes strategy and climbed a watchtower-

-In it, he ringed a bell to get their attention, sure enough both undead and wasps go there, but he uses some oil that was there to lit the tower on fire, while using his Rope Shield to escape. He wanted to minimize damages since the people here live off what they own, but this was necessary as else they'd kill some remaining inhabitants. It's then some villagers returned and called at him, inspired by his courage, they want to help, so he tells them to distract them as the evaquation is finished-

Hayate: "Awww, he really is being heroic and people notice!"
---
-And Nanoha turned her shots at Draygon once more that it was distracted with Sothis-
---
-Sure, why not?- :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Yes, but it wasn't dead yet, and jumped at the group trying to eat at least one-
---
-3... 2... 1... GO!-
---
-He said it at him-

-Hinoka shot an arrow at its mouth-
---
-RUNNING-
---
Wolf: "You'd give a reason for my friend to not hold back and murder you next time he sees you."
---
Pandora: -hiding her own weakened state while giving hot chocolate to Erika-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Hinoka shot an arrow at its mouth-
---
-RUNNING-
---
Wolf: "You'd give a reason for my friend to not hold back and murder you next time he sees you."
---
Pandora: -hiding her own weakened state while giving hot chocolate to Erika-
-Making it hiss in absolute pain, as Bedivere made a cut to its throat, killing one of the two heads-
---
-Atalanta is FAST-
---
Drakkon: "Fair enough, perhaps it'd be better to make him watch"
---
Erika: "Ms. Pandora, are you okay?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Making it hiss in absolute pain, as Bedivere made a cut to its throat, killing one of the two heads-
---
-Atalanta is FAST-
---
Drakkon: "Fair enough, perhaps it'd be better to make him watch"
---
Erika: "Ms. Pandora, are you okay?"
Camilla: "Nice work, you two~!"
---
-very fast-
---
Wolf: -was about to say something, but got an idea- "Yeah, sure, go ahead and do that." Link would easily free me, and if Drakkon catches on that I'd want that, he just won't do it. Either way, I win.
---
Pandora: "I'm totally fine, dear." -coughs a bit-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-She's unsure...-
---
Drake: "Thanks Patxi" -pats head- "Yeah, doubt we'll see those Ranger guys last time,, so you'll have your time"
"Unaware that the one using her as a vessel is at least betraying Toffee and all of his allies."
___

(Heh, you're welcome!) "Wagging tail"

(I'll stop him for sure next time!)

Coyle: :rolleyes:
---
-indeed...-
Act arrogant all you want. I've defeated worse than you. But until then...truce.
___

Another reason thst lizard needs to die...

Claptrap: You should consider talking about a less infuriating subject! Just a suggestion!

---
---

---
-infirmary?-

Coyle: "Let's focus on Dark Samus for now."
---
-indeed... which is easier said than done-
---
-3... 2... 1... GO!-
---
-He said it at him-

-She's unsure...-
---

-To Erika's worry-

Kama: -To Palutena- Seems right now the parasite can just be exhiled... They might need a deity for it.
---
-Naofumi decided to distract the monster horde, which was comprised mostly of undead soldiers and giant wasps, tries to distract them from attacking villagers, who are actually glad to see him. He uses Air Strike Shield to protect a merchant, then Shield Prison to protect a mother and child, but alas there's too many. He then takes a wood stick on fire to try to call their attention, while he wonders internally why he's risking his life for strangers. Raphtalia managed to evaquate some, and looks at the village in worry, as Naofumi changes strategy and climbed a watchtower-

-In it, he ringed a bell to get their attention, sure enough both undead and wasps go there, but he uses some oil that was there to lit the tower on fire, while using his Rope Shield to escape. He wanted to minimize damages since the people here live off what they own, but this was necessary as else they'd kill some remaining inhabitants. It's then some villagers returned and called at him, inspired by his courage, they want to help, so he tells them to distract them as the evaquation is finished-

---
-And Nanoha turned her shots at Draygon once more that it was distracted with Sothis-
---
"A deity like herself, perhaps?"
___

It's working! The village is gonna be okay!

Heh, I'm proud of him!
___

"Toffee broke away from his duel with Star in attempt to absorb Rook's Soul."

"Draygon was throughly pissed off at this point, and was swimming around much faster than anyone else here could."
___

"To see that virtually every single Grimm has been attracted to this one particular location."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-To Erika's worry-

---

---
---
___

Heh, I'm proud of him!
___

"Draygon was throughly pissed off at this point, and was swimming around much faster than anyone else here could."
___

"To see that virtually every single Grimm has been attracted to this one particular location."
Palu: I'm not really the kind to open portals... What of Illya and Miyu? They aren't gods, but they have the tools to open portals toother worlds.
---
Zelda: "EEEEEEEEEEE!"
---
-would Star be able to stop Toffee?-
---
Zelda: "That's... a whole horde..."

Act arrogant all you want. I've defeated worse than you. But until then...truce.
___

Another reason thst lizard needs to die...

Claptrap: You should consider talking about a less infuriating subject! Just a suggestion!
Yang: "I'd ask if you were kidding, but I got to see how serious the infirmary situation is."
---
Jaune: "Even though she's not wrong..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yang: "I'd ask if you were kidding, but I got to see how serious the infirmary situation is."
---
...It's really that bad, is it?

"Coyle surprised by Yang or nah?"
___

Claptrap: There's no doubt that she is, but do you want her to be in a bad mood if that barrier gets compromised?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
---
-very fast-
---
Wolf: -was about to say something, but got an idea- "Yeah, sure, go ahead and do that." Link would easily free me, and if Drakkon catches on that I'd want that, he just won't do it. Either way, I win.
---
"Unaware that the one using her as a vessel is at least betraying Toffee and all of his allies."
___

(Heh, you're welcome!) "Wagging tail"

(I'll stop him for sure next time!)
-Indeed, though it is conflcting for her...-

-Pseudo-Servants in general are weird, and this one is no exception, this version of Illyasviel Von Einzbern, due to being composed of three different deities alongside herself, possesses the memories of three different timelines that she had in her short life. One where Shirou defeated Berserker along his Saber, but were adopted into the family, dying a year after, another where Gilgamesh killed Berserker and ripped her heart out, and another where she manged to actually know Shirou better and sacrificed her life to bring him back to normal after a very complicated mess-

-In short the respective timelines Artoria, Rin and Sakura hail from-
------
Drake: "That's the attitude, I like you pup" :p
___

Heh, I'm proud of him!
___

___

Palu: I'm not really the kind to open portals... What of Illya and Miyu? They aren't gods, but they have the tools to open portals toother worlds.
---
---
---
Kama: The one that's a human would have it less taxing than the Servant that's close to disappear.
------
-It is then that huge zombies in armor attacked, Naofumi told the villagers to forget about helping him and run, they need to think of their families. Thankfully Raphtalia arrived and they managed to beat it by having Naofumi whack his shield on its face to stun it as Raphtalia cutted it, and it's seen there's more of them coming. Then they see something on the sky, and fire started to rain down, Naofumi calling Raphtalia to protect her as many monsters died. Turns out it was an attack by the royal knights to attack the monsters. And the Captain saw Naofumi and said "great, he's alive..."-

-Seeing how they didn't care, Raphtalia went to attack the captain, who was defended by another knight, she told them "you knew Master Naofumi was here and tried to kill him?!", the Captain just insulted her for being a demi-human and being with the Shield Hero, telling them to step down, they will take care of it, Naofumi replies "yeah, the ones behind you, right?" as they saw another horde, the Captain falling on his back, but Naofumi and Raphtalia went through, impressing a young knight. The ungrateful Captain told his troops to leave this to them, they have to go support the other Heroes-

-The knight that defended the Captain from Raphtalia's attack, however, seeing their efforts decided to stay and told some of the troops to support Naofumi. It's clear that slowly, but surely, he's starting to get his name cleared-
------
-Nanoha tried to once again bind Draygon-
------
Andersen: "Splendid..."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
---
-very fast-
---
---
-The second head was still alive, thugh Fran smacked it-
---
-How is Blake now?-
---
Drakkon: "Enjoy your last days of life then, once I see the Hylian, you will be done for"
---
Erika: "You don't look like so..." -very worried-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

-Pseudo-Servants in general are weird, and this one is no exception, this version of Illyasviel Von Einzbern, due to being composed of three different deities alongside herself, possesses the memories of three different timelines that she had in her short life. One where Shirou defeated Berserker along his Saber, but were adopted into the family, dying a year after, another where Gilgamesh killed Berserker and ripped her heart out, and another where she manged to actually know Shirou better and sacrificed her life to bring him back to normal after a very complicated mess-

------
"So she has knowledge and experience from every possible timeline...That can only make any the matter much more complicated for her..."
___

(I learned from the best!)

-nah :V-

Yang: "I'm surprised I made it out alive."
---
Jaune: "...Good point."
Well, I'm glad you did. Unfortunately, we probably have to go back there...
___

Claptrap making a good point? That's a new one...

Claptrap: Okay, now that's just plain rude!

---
---
---

---

------

Kama: The one that's a human would have it less taxing than the Servant that's close to disappear.
------
-It is then that huge zombies in armor attacked, Naofumi told the villagers to forget about helping him and run, they need to think of their families. Thankfully Raphtalia arrived and they managed to beat it by having Naofumi whack his shield on its face to stun it as Raphtalia cutted it, and it's seen there's more of them coming. Then they see something on the sky, and fire started to rain down, Naofumi calling Raphtalia to protect her as many monsters died. Turns out it was an attack by the royal knights to attack the monsters. And the Captain saw Naofumi and said "great, he's alive..."-

-Seeing how they didn't care, Raphtalia went to attack the captain, who was defended by another knight, she told them "you knew Master Naofumi was here and tried to kill him?!", the Captain just insulted her for being a demi-human and being with the Shield Hero, telling them to step down, they will take care of it, Naofumi replies "yeah, the ones behind you, right?" as they saw another horde, the Captain falling on his back, but Naofumi and Raphtalia went through, impressing a young knight. The ungrateful Captain told his troops to leave this to them, they have to go support the other Heroes-

-The knight that defended the Captain from Raphtalia's attack, however, seeing their efforts decided to stay and told some of the troops to support Naofumi. It's clear that slowly, but surely, he's starting to get his name cleared-
------
-Nanoha tried to once again bing Draygon-
------
"So most likely Miyu, who Palutena cares a great deal about..."
___

I wanna punch that disgraceful excuse of a royal guard captain in the face!
___

"She does, but she's having a harder time dealing with Toffee, now...He also cast open a swirling portal that would take any projectiles fired at him, and obviously isn't safe to approach."

"Some energy turrets activated, digging out of the walls. They're like the ones that were used to defend Draygon in her original chamber, but above water so that her electricity weakness cannot be easily exploited. They're quick to fire on the group."
___

BUT WHY...?

"More terrible events happened here than they could've guessed..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
------

------
-Nanoha tried to once again bing Draygon-
------
"So most likely Miyu, who Palutena cares a great deal about..."
___

I wanna punch that disgraceful excuse of a royal guard captain in the face!
___

"She does, but she's having a harder time dealing with Toffee, now...He also cast open a swirling portal that would take any projectiles fired at him, and obviously isn't safe to approach."

"Some energy turrets activated, digging out of the walls. They're like the ones that were used to defend Draygon in her original chamber, but above water so that her electricity weakness cannot be easily exploited. They're quick to fire on the group."
___

BUT WHY...?

"More terrible events happened here than they could've guessed..."
Palu: Miyu....
---
Zelda: "Sounds like you're taking it personally..."

Deadpool: "Remember her job before being in Chaldea?"

Zelda: "...Point taken."
---
Sothis: "I'll handle the turrets!"

-Juri also went for the box, being aware of what it can do because SFxT-
---
Zelda: "I imagine most of the despair is where the wounded are..."

-The second head was still alive, thugh Fran smacked it-
---
-How is Blake now?-
---
Drakkon: "Enjoy your last days of life then, once I see the Hylian, you will be done for"
---
Erika: "You don't look like so..." -very worried-
-Hinoka and Sakura were aiming for the eyes-
---
-trying to keep up-
---
Wolf: What an idiot...
---
Pandora: "I don't?"

Top Bottom