• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Marie: "Huh?!" -struggling to free herself-

-He tries to jump off where it lands-
---
-He should be fine, right?-
---
Sideways: "So not good at all..."
"The Maw pulled her towards where the creature itself was growing, on a plant native to Zebes, one covered in thorns that could potentially injure her."

"There's lots of acid..."
___

"She believes so, but she still wants to be there to protect him..."
___

He could certainly be a nicer man!

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"The Maw pulled her towards where the creature itself was growing, on a plant native to Zebes, one covered in thorns that could potentially injure her."

"There's lots of acid..."
___

"She believes so, but she still wants to be there to protect him..."
___

He could certainly be a nicer man!
Marie: "I like flowers, but this one is a kind I don't..."

Kintoki: "Tsk, so that's how you play"
---
-He could be with his Trainers... She hopes-
---
Sideways: "So what do you do even?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Marie: "I like flowers, but this one is a kind I don't..."

Kintoki: "Tsk, so that's how you play"
---
-He could be with his Trainers... She hopes-
---
Sideways: "So what do you do even?"
"Yeah, thorns ain't good."

"They're desperately trying to defend the stolen goods, not wanting Chaldea to reclaim them."
___

(I hope Patxi's okay...And not all by himself...)
___

I act as a guard and fighter! I am in training to become king of the Darkners!

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Yeah, thorns ain't good."

"They're desperately trying to defend the stolen goods, not wanting Chaldea to reclaim them."
___

(I hope Patxi's okay...And not all by himself...)
___

I act as a guard and fighter! I am in training to become king of the Darkners!
-She tries to conjure her Crystal Dress again-
---
-She has her own stuff to deal with...-
---
Sideways: "The who?"

-By now Lugnut is mostly repaired, and the Constructicons along Knock Out are still repairing the ship so it can transform again-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-She tries to conjure her Crystal Dress again-
---
-She has her own stuff to deal with...-
---
Sideways: "The who?"

-By now Lugnut is mostly repaired, and the Constructicons along Knock Out are still repairing the ship so it can transform again-
"She's able to, and it destroys the Yapping Maw."
___

"She's determined to defeat Toffee..."
___

The monsters of the Dark World!

"Aquamarine is pleased with Knock Out and the Constructicons' progress."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
TF2019_18_cvrRE_B.jpg

This is an actual cover
"She's able to, and it destroys the Yapping Maw."
___

"She's determined to defeat Toffee..."
___

The monsters of the Dark World!

"Aquamarine is pleased with Knock Out and the Constructicons' progress."
Marie: "That was so rude, hmph!"
---
-For all of them...-
---
Sideways: "...Where?"

-Indeed, they would haven't got to this point had Starscream been in command, as he'd hoard all Energon to himself-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
View attachment 291024

This is an actual cover

Marie: "That was so rude, hmph!"
---
-For all of them...-
---
Sideways: "...Where?"

-Indeed, they would haven't got to this point had Starscream been in command, as he'd hoard all Energon to himself-
The Spike head is what really gets me. :laugh:

"Incredibly so...They're still pirates, after all."
___

"And it's not like she's facing him alone. Her trainer and the other Huntsmen are with her, so are several Crystal Gems..."
___

Back in the Dark World! We currently reside here to carry out Dark Fountain expansion plans! At least, that's what my Father wants...

"Aquamarine might have just as much of an ego as Starscream does, but unlike him, she knows how to get things done."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"zCasting the spell that raised the dead, this time creating several zombies from the remainder of recently killed Ranger Sentries in addition to former Beacom students. They provide cover for Toffee as they raised in a circular line-up surrounding him."
___

Marco: If I were in your shoes, I'd be just as mad at them...
Weiss: "Welp, time to do some crowd control... again."
---
Zelda: "They even tore up outfits I worked to hard on sewing..."

-She knows that, was this fritz going to keep on, the Silent Dragon would succumb either way...-
---
-And she can see her scream in terror-
-and would be willing to... take her down if there's no other options?-
---
-HARLEEN WANNA SAVE HER-

-He pretty much be like "Hey sucker elf, someone in that village told us to kidnap you and we'll sell you as a sex slave!", and Emilia doesn't wants to believe that anyone in the village would go that far, which earns mockery from them-

-Medea and Undyne want to kill them so badly-

-They tell her to take her hood off, and she does so sighing, their smugness replaced with fear due to her resemblance to Satella-
---
-So what does he do?-
---
Kama: "Now, you shall be in love with me, again"
"Digi's right about Undyne wanting to kill these wretched assholes...Many could swear tneh've never seen her with such an expression of fury on her face before now."
___

"Toffee hijacked control of it from him..."
___

"At least until Ludo levitates her straight into the high ceiling of the room with Levitato."
Zelda: "That's... terrible..." -poking her own ears-
---
Arlon: "Perhaps if we could find the one in control of it..."
---
Ingrid: He's making good use of the one spell he knows.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "Welp, time to do some crowd control... again."
---
Zelda: "They even tore up outfits I worked to hard on sewing..."
"Winter was quick to take out the front three zombies with some Ice Shards to the brains."

"Wouldn't normally be this brutal but, these zombies are so deformed and decomposed that they don't really look human anymore."

___

Marco: Aw geez, really? They can attack us all they want, but shredding perfectly good clothes is completely uncalled for!

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
So a hurricane is coming to my country by tomorrow, just letting you know.
"Digi's right about Undyne wanting to kill these wretched assholes...Many could swear tneh've never seen her with such an expression of fury on her face before now."
___

"Toffee hijacked control of it from him..."
___

"At least until Ludo levitates her straight into the high ceiling of the room with Levitato."
---
---
-At least as long as fictional characters are concerened- :p

-The leader then madly laughs, now wanting to keep her for himself to gain fame, and sends his armed guns at her... Who she incapacitates-

Medea: "Good, now kill him!"

-Instead she tells them this place is too dangerous, that they need to get out of here and that she'll forget this if they go off and don't touch the villagers. The leader tells her "shut up! You're not my boss!" and then as Emilia feared, a large gorilla-like demon arrived, and started to murder all of the goons, though she tries to stop it it with words as she doesn't wants to see more deaths... She accidentally used some magic that started to grow ice inside it-
---
-But where could he be...?-
---
Kama: "Now then, what will y-" -is then hit by something!-

Kiara: "Forgot someone?"

Kama: "You're stubborn..."
The Spike head is what really gets me. :laugh:

"Incredibly so...They're still pirates, after all."
___

"And it's not like she's facing him alone. Her trainer and the other Huntsmen are with her, so are several Crystal Gems..."
___

Back in the Dark World! We currently reside here to carry out Dark Fountain expansion plans! At least, that's what my Father wants...

"Aquamarine might have just as much of an ego as Starscream does, but unlike him, she knows how to get things done."
I'm more amused by poor Arcee in the corner groaning as she's dressed like Pinkie. :p

-She's trying to figure a way to deal with this-
---
-Indeed, and how are they doing?-
---
Sideways: "So, your Father is some conqueror?"

Knock Out: -Whistle- "Well boss, at the rate we're going, Trypti here will be online in a week!" -had Starscream ordered this, it would have taken months-

Waspinator: "Waspinator is glad with the Energon suministration, Starscream never shared! Bzzzt!"
-and would be willing to... take her down if there's no other options?-
---
-HARLEEN WANNA SAVE HER-
-...She knows it's what she would want, if it meant her loved ones see another day-
---
-But when she tries to reach her, she phased through-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
So a hurricane is coming to my country by tomorrow, just letting you know.
****, dude, please stay safe.

I hope it's nowhere near the area you live in, at least...

I'm more amused by poor Arcee in the corner groaning as she's dressed like Pinkie. :p

-She's trying to figure a way to deal with this-
---
-Indeed, and how are they doing?-
---
Sideways: "So, your Father is some conqueror?"

Knock Out: -Whistle- "Well boss, at the rate we're going, Trypti here will be online in a week!" -had Starscream ordered this, it would have taken months-

Waspinator: "Waspinator is glad with the Energon suministration, Starscream never shared! Bzzzt!"
Yeah, she didn't look too happy about that...

"The Space Pirates probably couldn't handle fighting both her and Kintoki at once, so now that she's freed herself, might as well help out as planned!"
___

"Toffee got stabbed by a scythe once, but other than that he's had the upper hand in the fight so far."
___

He definitely fits that description!

Excellent work! Everything is going according to schedule!

---
---

-The leader then madly laughs, now wanting to keep her for himself to gain fame, and sends his armed guns at her... Who she incapacitates-

-Instead she tells them this place is too dangerous, that they need to get out of here and that she'll forget this if they go off and don't touch the villagers. The leader tells her "shut up! You're not my boss!" and then as Emilia feared, a large gorilla-like demon arrived, and started to murder all of the goons, though she tries to stop it it with words as she doesn't wants to see more deaths... She accidentally used some magic that started to grow ice inside it-
---
---

Those assholes ****ing deserved it. "Still pissed at them more than anything else"

N-Now I just hope Emilia isn't declared a monster for using magic to defeat the demon...
____

Has anyone seen Toffee or anyone else on his side that uses magic lately?
___

Ludo: TAKE THAT, AHA!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Winter was quick to take out the front three zombies with some Ice Shards to the brains."

"Wouldn't normally be this brutal but, these zombies are so deformed and decomposed that they don't really look human anymore."

___

Marco: Aw geez, really? They can attack us all they want, but shredding perfectly good clothes is completely uncalled for!
-OOF-

Weiss: She's brutal...
---
Zelda: "I know, right?!"

-...She knows it's what she would want, if it meant her loved ones see another day-
---
-But when she tries to reach her, she phased through-
-thoughts?-
---
Harleen: Right... dream.

---
---

Those assholes ****ing deserved it. "Still pissed at them more than anything else"

N-Now I just hope Emilia isn't declared a monster for using magic to defeat the demon...
____

___

Deadpool: "She will?"
---
Arlon: "I would have if I had access to the cameras?"
---
Ingrid: -fist bump-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-OOF-

Weiss: She's brutal...
---
Zelda: "I know, right?!"
"She's angry at Toffee, to be fair..."
___

Marco: Makes me glad I didn't bring my princess dress from St. Olga's today...

"He actually started liking the dress by the time the rebellion at that corrupt reform school was over, which is canon in the show :V"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
****, dude, please stay safe.

I hope it's nowhere near the area you live in, at least...
Thank you...
Yeah, she didn't look too happy about that...

"The Space Pirates probably couldn't handle fighting both her and Kintoki at once, so now that she's freed herself, might as well help out as planned!"
___

"Toffee got stabbed by a scythe once, but other than that he's had the upper hand in the fight so far."
___

He definitely fits that description!

Excellent work! Everything is going according to schedule!
I guess that's why in the comic she instead becomes fwens with Rarity. :p

-Kintoki is now using his axe coupled with his electric abilities-
---
-Welp, that ain't good...-
---
Sideways: "...How do I know I can trust you?"

Indeed, though we also have to be careful with some of their so called deities and some others. We can't be careless when combating them.

-Even when he says this, Shockwave plans to reverse engineer tha Gaster Blasters to equip them to Trypticon-

____

___

---
---
-The death of the demon is anything but painless, as various ice crystals emerged from its body and drained its blood, leaving its corpse a dry carcass as the ice red... Then Emilia, who doesn't wants this at all, sees the same is happening to the two still alive goons and the leader, and she begs for anyone to come just stop this, not wanting more death... Which is then that Puck arrives and calms her nerves! Which makes her fall exhausted and he saves the remaining goons, solely because Emilia wants, but threats them to never come or else he'll murder them, his voice getting deeper when he said that, and they ran off-

Medea: "And don't come back!"
---
Rin: "Besides that woman plaguing my sister's body?!"
---
-The two halves of Beast III once more engage in battle, Kiara using Demon Pillars to surround Kama, who made sure to use her many bodies to attack them-
-thoughts?-
---
Harleen: Right... dream.
Tiki: I'm sorry, I really don't know what will happen...
---
-She sees her crying, screaming about how she doesn't wants this, expressing confusion...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Thank you...
Of course. I'm praying for you, bud...

I guess that's why in the comic she instead becomes fwens with Rarity. :p

-Kintoki is now using his axe coupled with his electric abilities-
---
-Welp, that ain't good...-
---
Sideways: "...How do I know I can trust you?"

Indeed, though we also have to be careful with some of their so called deities and some others. We can't be careless when combating them.

-Even when he says this, Shockwave plans to reverse engineer tha Gaster Blasters to equip them to Trypticon-
That does makes sense lol

"Combine that with Marie's magic and mount, and these Space Pirates are in for a bad time..."
___

"Keeping everyone at bay as he raises long dead students of Beacon Academy and much more recently slain Ranger Sentries as zombies to provide him cover."
___

...W-Well...How do we know we can trust you?

I've learned my lesson on that... "Still pissed at the ones who ultimately defeated her, her experience with which played no small part in convincing her to try and join forces with Shockwave in the first place."

"She's more than glad that this alliance has worked out. She can't wait to take her revenge, but she remembers her previous loss well and more than heeds Shockwave's advice. They can't go rushing into battle without a careful, concise plan, even when the reverse engineered Gaster Blsters completed."

---
---
-The death of the demon is anything but painless, as various ice crystals emerged from its body and drained its blood, leaving its corpse a dry carcass as the ice red... Then Emilia, who doesn't wants this at all, sees the same is happening to the two still alive goons and the leader, and she begs for anyone to come just stop this, not wanting more death... Which is then that Puck arrives and calms her nerves! Which makes her fall exhausted and he saves the remaining goons, solely because Emilia wants, but threats them to never come or else he'll murder them, his voice getting deeper when he said that, and they ran off-

---
---
-The two halves of Beast III once more engage in battle, Kiara using Demon Pillars to surround Kama, who made sure to use her many bodies to attack them-
The dead goons got what they deserved...

___

So no leads, then...Unless Parvati's on the opposing side, which wouldn't make any sense at all.

"Yang mentions it's the Snatcher's doing? :V"
___

"While Ludo cast regular magic blasts at Kama."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"She's angry at Toffee, to be fair..."
___

Marco: Makes me glad I didn't bring my princess dress from St. Olga's today...

"He actually started liking the dress by the time the rebellion at that corrupt reform school was over, which is canon in the show :V"
-very fair-
---
Zelda: "Now you're sounding like Link." :chuckle:

Tiki: I'm sorry, I really don't know what will happen...
---
-She sees her crying, screaming about how she doesn't wants this, expressing confusion...-
-she hugs and cries?-
---
Harleen: :crying:

---
---

___

So no leads, then...Unless Parvati's on the opposing side, which wouldn't make any sense at all.

___

Zelda: "Emilia..." :urg:
---
-how would she have made it here when she's with the group? is this after?-
---
Ingrid: -casts blasts of energy at Kama-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I overslept lol
That does makes sense lol

"Combine that with Marie's magic and mount, and these Space Pirates are in for a bad time..."
___

"Keeping everyone at bay as he raises long dead students of Beacon Academy and much more recently slain Ranger Sentries as zombies to provide him cover."
___

...W-Well...How do we know we can trust you?

I've learned my lesson on that... "Still pissed at the ones who ultimately defeated her, her experience with which played no small part in convincing her to try and join forces with Shockwave in the first place."

"She's more than glad that this alliance has worked out. She can't wait to take her revenge, but she remembers her previous loss well and more than heeds Shockwave's advice. They can't go rushing into battle without a careful, concise plan, even when the reverse engineered Gaster Blsters completed."
-The mount that makes magic crystal protrude from the ground-
---
-Yeah, that doesn't sounds good...-
---
Sideways: "Fair question, hm..."

Their telepaths are also a concern to deal with.

___

___

---
---
-Emilia goes back to that village, worried about the inhabitants, then she sees the shopkeeper she used to buy nuts and shoewear from from kneel down and beg forgiveness and to not hurt anyone else, revealing he was the one who hired those guns to take her away-

-Emilia takes off her hood and tells him to stare at him, which he does in fear due to her face. In a monotone tone, she tells him to never interfere in anything regarding the forest again, as that place is hers, before going off. The shopkeeper mutters "T-The Witch of Glaciation..." as she goes off, and looks at this village one more time, as she will never return...-

Osakabehime: "Gods..."
---
Rin: "I meant the other one!"
---
-Doging both Ludo and Kiara's blasts, but making her open to Kiara's attacks, as she made Demon Pillars emerge beneath her-
-she hugs and cries?-
---
Harleen: :crying:
-Hugging? Yes. Crying? She's holding back tears-

-She can't show any vulnerability now, else she'd make the fellow dragon lose hope and succumb-
---
-Feeling like she's losing herself-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I overslept lol

-The mount that makes magic crystal protrude from the ground-
---
-Yeah, that doesn't sounds good...-
---
Sideways: "Fair question, hm..."

Their telepaths are also a concern to deal with.
It's fine, I can't guarantee I'll be active today myself, but I'll try. Got a lot of housework to do, mainly.

You doing okay?

"Would these crystals impale many of the present Space Pirates?"

___

"Winter is unfazed, this conflict can't end until Toffee drops dead. Everyone she cares about won't be safe until he drops dead."
___

(We're trying to get him to answer how we can trust him!)

What is the status of those?

---
---
-Emilia goes back to thatvillage, worried about the inhabitants, then she sees the shopkeeper she used to buy nuts and shoewear from from kneel down and beg forgiveness and to not hurt anyone else, revealing he was the one who hired those guns to take her away-

-Emilia takes off her hood and tells him to stare at him, which he does in fear due to her face. In a monotone tone, she tells him to never interfere in anything regarding the forest again, as that place is hers, before going off. The shopkeeper mutters "T-The Witch of Glaciation..." as she goes off, and looks at this village one more time, as she will never return...-

---
---
-Doging both Ludo and Kiara's blasts, but making her open to Kiara's attacks, as she made Demon Pillars emerge beneath her-
What a total loser..."Bitter about the shopkeeper's actions"

N-Now she doesn't even have this village...

___

"She already spoke during this meeting, so yes, this is after :V"

Oh, right! I...really hope creating massive barriers isn't among Kama's powers, but now that you mention it, we haven't exactly ruled it out yet...
___

Ludo: After her! After her!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
It's fine, I can't guarantee I'll be active today myself, but I'll try. Got a lot of housework to do, mainly.

You doing okay?

"Would these crystals impale many of the present Space Pirates?"

___

"Winter is unfazed, this conflict can't end until Toffee drops dead. Everyone she cares about won't be safe until he drops dead."
___

(We're trying to get him to answer how we can trust him!)

What is the status of those?
I'm fine, just stood awake a bit too late.

-At least some, yes-
---
-Else... Rin would disappear...-
---
Chen Gong: And how has he reacted?

More dangerous than expected. Beforehand, besides the Constructicons, we had another Combiner with us. His name was Menasor, but he and the Stunticons that comprised him were a casualty of a telepath, as footage is to be believed.

-Skywarp looked angered- It must have been that skeleton!

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'm fine, just stood awake a bit too late.

-At least some, yes-
---
-Else... Rin would disappear...-
---
Chen Gong: And how has he reacted?

More dangerous than expected. Beforehand, besides the Constructicons, we had another Combiner with us. His name was Menasor, but he and the Stunticons that comprised him were a casualty of a telepath, as footage is to be believed.

-Skywarp looked angered- It must have been that skeleton!
We all do that sometimes lol.

"The lower numbers are unable to fight back!"
___

"When she realized that Rin disappearing was a very real possibility, it was enough to make Winter cry, something she'd never done in front of anyone before..."
___

(He admitted I was right and is pondering how to earn our trust!)

The one responsible for the invention of these light weapons? "Referring to the Gaster Blasters that Shockwave has in his possession."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
We all do that sometimes lol.

"The lower numbers are unable to fight back!"
___

"When she realized that Rin disappearing was a very real possibility, it was enough to make Winter cry, something she'd never done in front of anyone before..."
___

(He admitted I was right and is pondering how to earn our trust!)

The one responsible for the invention of these light weapons? "Referring to the Gaster Blasters that Shockwave has in his possession."
-Kintoki goes at them with his axe!-
---
-Ow, poor girl...-
---
Chen Gong: Hmm, not a good sign... However, maybe you can play along.

Yeah, that guy! I still wanna kill him!

-Thundercracker placed a hand on his shoulder- Patience, you soon will get revenge.

If we find him soon, I so will make sure!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Kintoki goes at them with his axe!-
---
-Ow, poor girl...-
---
Chen Gong: Hmm, not a good sign... However, maybe you can play along.

Yeah, that guy! I still wanna kill him!

-Thundercracker placed a hand on his shoulder- Patience, you soon will get revenge.

If we find him soon, I so will make sure!
"Some vainly try to shield themselves with their weakly armored arms."
___

"It's no wonder why Winter wants to fight Toffee so badly..."
___

(How do I do that?)

You'll get your vengeance in due time, Skywarp. We have a spy performing recon on Chaldea's fortress as we speak.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Some vainly try to shield themselves with their weakly armored arms."
___

"It's no wonder why Winter wants to fight Toffee so badly..."
___

(How do I do that?)

You'll get your vengeance in due time, Skywarp. We have a spy performing recon on Chaldea's fortress as we speak.
-And are struck by electricity-
---
-And not just Rin, Patxi's caretakers too!-
---
Chen Gong: Act eventually as if you gain trust in him, then we can get information back.

-Still they have a point in psychics being dangerous, such as that skeleton, so they need to find a way to counter them-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-And are struck by electricity-
---
-And not just Rin, Patxi's caretakers too!-
---
Chen Gong: Act eventually as if you gain trust in him, then we can get information back.

-Still they have a point in psychics being dangerous, such as that skeleton, so they need to find a way to counter them-
"They become Zebes-Fried Ki-Hunters :V"
___

"She refuses to let any harm come to them!"
___

(Oksy...I will try that! When I succeed, we'll know if we really can trust him or not!)

Keep him distracted, and leave the rest to me! "Wielding her wand"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"They become Zebes-Fried Ki-Hunters :V"
___

"She refuses to let any harm come to them!"
___

(Oksy...I will try that! When I succeed, we'll know if we really can trust him or not!)

Keep him distracted, and leave the rest to me! "Wielding her wand"
-Marie also had her Crystal Dress on now!-
---
-And many others!-
---
Chen Gong: Good then. Glad you understand, young Master.

Sounds fine by me!

He's not the only one, although. One of those Servants, one named Suzuka Gozen also posseses such powers. So does that one deity of light, Palutena, as well as the skeleton's grandsons.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Marie also had her Crystal Dress on now!-
---
-And many others!-
---
Chen Gong: Good then. Glad you understand, young Master.

Sounds fine by me!

He's not the only one, although. One of those Servants, one named Suzuka Gozen also posseses such powers. So does that one deity of light, Palutena, as well as the skeleton's grandsons.
"Yeah, these Space Pirates as good as dead."
___

"She's determined to!"

"...They can't afford to fail..."

___

I await your response, Sideways!

Then perhaps we should simply get all of them in the same place at once...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Yeah, these Space Pirates as good as dead."
___

"She's determined to!"

"...They can't afford to fail..."

___

I await your response, Sideways!

Then perhaps we should simply get all of them in the same place at once...
Kintoki: "Are those all...?"
---
-Not now...-
---
Sideways: Kid's smarter than I thought, heh...

It does sound like the smarter choice...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Kintoki: "Are those all...?"
---
-Not now...-
---
Sideways: Kid's smarter than I thought, heh...

It does sound like the smarter choice...
"Seems to be the case..."

___

"This isn't like any other threat they've faced. Something very specific is at stake, here..."

"...But if they can't save it, then...many of their friends and families will die..."
___

"Mostly because of his undiscovered contract with Chen Gong. :V"

And to keep them from suspecting it's a trap for those with powers like theirs, we'll lure several other weaklings without psychic powers into the same place along with them.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Casting Brutum Fulmen into the sky to make thunderbolts strike his opponents."

"Winter's focused on taking out the zombies to give the others a clear shot at Toffee."

___

Marco: What can I say? I think I make it work!
Nora: -is unfortunately not there to soak up the thungerbolts-
---
Zelda: -giggles-

-Hugging? Yes. Crying? She's holding back tears-

-She can't show any vulnerability now, else she'd make the fellow dragon lose hope and succumb-
---
-Feeling like she's losing herself-
Kamui: "You're... so warm..." -hugs back-
---
-OOF-

-Emilia goes back to that village, worried about the inhabitants, then she sees the shopkeeper she used to buy nuts and shoewear from from kneel down and beg forgiveness and to not hurt anyone else, revealing he was the one who hired those guns to take her away-

---
---

___

Oh, right! I...really hope creating massive barriers isn't among Kama's powers, but now that you mention it, we haven't exactly ruled it out yet...
___

Zelda: -speechless-
---
-fair :V-

Yang: "It's Snatcher."
---
Ingrid: Like we didnt think that... :rolleyes:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

---

---
-Meanwhile the leader of those goons reports to his superior, some criminal underground boss, about what happened in rage. His superior be like "welp, no remedy now, let her be" to which the grunt is like "you'll just let her be?!" for then a smug Puck to reveal himself as having struck a deal with said criminal boss to just leave them be... And that now he technically owns the grunt, who is threatened by Puck to be killed by ice growing inside him-

Osakabehime: "I doubt this will be it for this guy"
---------
Rin: "...Who again?"
---------
-Kama and Kiara viciously attack each other, Kiara summoning countless pillars to create a barrage of laser beams at Kama, who in return summons countless bodies to attack her other half, some exploding to damage her and the Pillars-
"Seems to be the case..."

___

"This isn't like any other threat they've faced. Something very specific is at stake, here..."

"...But if they can't save it, then...many of their friends and families will die..."
___

"Mostly because of his undiscovered contract with Chen Gong. :V"

And to keep them from suspecting it's a trap for those with powers like theirs, we'll lure several other weaklings without psychic powers into the same place along with them.
Marie: "Thank you~"
Kintoki: "Uuuuh... Hey Marie!" -nervous around women in general-
---
-And many other species that depend on it as well-
---
-Yeah, but still is learning a but- :p

Probably those significant to them.
Kamui: "You're... so warm..." -hugs back-
---
-OOF-
Tiki: "Thank you..."
---
-She started to write a log about what happened-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Making Jigglypuff jealous of the attention Wolf!Nora is getting :V"

"As for the thunderbolts, Steven is thankfully able to protect everyone with a large bubble shield."
___

"Another thing he canonically does in the show on a few occasions :V"
-poor Jigglypuff :V-

-one Jaune helped enhance-
---
-LMAO-

Tiki: "Thank you..."
---
-She started to write a log about what happened-
-they keep hugging-
---
-Harleen reads as she writes-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Marie: "Thank you~"
Kintoki: "Uuuuh... Hey Marie!" -nervous around women in general-
---
-And many other species that depend on it as well-
---
-Yeah, but still is learning a but- :p

Probably those significant to them.
"Well, how's this gonna go? :p"
___

"The thought of what magic's erasure could do to so m any worlds and species scares them, and with all Winter's seen since meeting Chaldea, she's no exception..."
___

"Especially thanks to Chen Gong and Charlotte. :p"

Yet another excellent suggestion, Shockwave!

---

---
-Meanwhile the leader of those goons reports to his superior, some criminal underground boss, about what happened in rage. His superior be like "welp, no remedy now, let her be" to which the grunt is like "you'll just let her be?!" for then a smug Puck to reveal himself as having struck a deal with said criminal boss to just leave them be... And that now he technically owns the grunt, who is threatened by Puck to be killed by ice growing inside him-

---------
---------
-Kama and Kiara viciously attack each other, Kiara summoning countless pillars to create a barrage of laser beams at Kama, who in return summons countless bodies to attack her other half, some exploding to damage her and the Pillars-
I'd prefer it if it was, but, backstory and all, so of course it won't be this easy...Emilia's an awesome, loving badass, and she deserves better!
___

...This "Snatcher" is some kind of ghost, right?

"Rin's memories return once she realizes he was the same ghost who yelled every sentence he spoke and who's attacks caused Winter to faint in the battle against him."
___

"Ludo gained higher ground by using the force of magic blasts to propel himself, firing a continuous magic beam at Kama afterwards."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-poor Jigglypuff :V-

-one Jaune helped enhance-
---
-LMAO-
"It protected effortlessly against every thunderbolt and blast of magic Toffee could cast at them. Spikes even jutted from the bubble, destroying any zombies that approached it."

Steven: Wh-Whoa, I've never seen my bubble work this well!
___

Marco: Anyway, we should probably make sure we return these items to their rightful owners. Or at least get them somewhere safe while we look for Enkidu...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"It protected effortlessly against every thunderbolt and blast of magic Toffee could cast at them. Spikes even jutted from the bubble, destroying any zombies that approached it."

Steven: Wh-Whoa, I've never seen my bubble work this well!
___

Marco: Anyway, we should probably make sure we return these items to their rightful owners. Or at least get them somewhere safe while we look for Enkidu...
-it's better than ever during the fritz?-

-Toffee doesn't get why?-
---
Zelda: "Agreed."

---------
---------
I'd prefer it if it was, but, backstory and all, so of course it won't be this easy...Emilia's an awesome, loving badass, and she deserves better!
___

"Rin's memories return once she realizes he was the same ghost who yelled every sentence he spoke and who's attacks caused Winter to faint in the battle against him."
___

"Ludo gained higher ground by using the force of magic blasts to propel himself, firing a continuous magic beam at Kama afterwards."
Zelda: "She absolutely does!"
---
Yang: "The one who yells a lot." :p
---
Ingrid: "Kiara is looking quite angry... Where's her Master?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-they keep hugging-
---
-Harleen reads as she writes-
-And the sisters?-
---
-Writing it inside a Church-like building, Kiara's log reads:

'To the one viewing this records... I want to leave a record of myself before I forget everything. In 2016 I was invited to join Seraphix's team as a mental health specialist, a therapist. ... Heh, even in this body, I can't help but smile when I think back on that. The first time I was told I'd be working at this church, I remember laughing at the sheer weight of reality crashing down on me.

Still, historically speaking, priests and churches could certainly be considered earlier providers of mental health care. So... While I was a bit resentful of the choices that brought me to that posting, I went along with it in the end. After all, this offshore rig is a unique environment. Plus, I didn't have anywhere else to go. So I vowed to do whatever I could to help those struggling with mental care challenges, no matter what was required of me'-
"Well, how's this gonna go? :p"
___

"The thought of what magic's erasure could do to so m any worlds and species scares them, and with all Winter's seen since meeting Chaldea, she's no exception..."
___

"Especially thanks to Chen Gong and Charlotte. :p"

Yet another excellent suggestion, Shockwave!
Marie: "We shall return these to others don't you agree?"
Kintoki: "Or at least keep them safe? I... Don't think the others can do much with it now"
---
-Quite the heavy weight...-
---
-Indeed he has, so he's thinking-

Albeit that deity does have the ability of teleportation unlike the others, so far as we have knowledge of.
___

___

Zelda: "She absolutely does!"
---
Yang: "The one who yells a lot." :p
---
Ingrid: "Kiara is looking quite angry... Where's her Master?"
-The grunt ran out in fear, the man asked Puck if that forest belongs to the Beast of the End, he says "quite bold to call me by my old name". The grunt got to an alleyway... Where he was struck and vaporized by a large fireball-

Blackbeard: "...The heck was that?!"
---
Rin: "Wait... Oh, that guy!"
---
-Some of Kama's bodies blocked Ludo's attacks, but were struck from behind by Kiara's Demon Pillars-

-And they don't know she's in the infirmary, right?-

Top Bottom