• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Snatcher realized he was played like a fiddle?-
---
Zelda: "He could be anywhere, honestly..."
You worthless reptle...NO MORE SCREWING AROUND! NOBODY OUTPLAYS ME-

"Blasted again"

...Sincerest apologies it had to turn out this way, your majesty. Your powers were worth recruiting, for the record.

___

Marco: I told Queen Moon and Buff Frog I'd be looking for her. If I can't find him, maybe one of them will have better luck...Assuming Toffee survives the fight.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kamui: "Y-You think so...?"
---
-OH NO-
Tiki: "I can tell you..."
---
-Of course, she's scared-
...Yrah, that complicates things.

"They don't belong here, after all. The Pirates are introducing them to a place they don't belong."
___

"Patxi is truly both adorable and a fighter. The Riders never expected to find this companion of theirs, but they're very glad they have."
___

Huh?
Pretty much...

-Rin sees no option but to sweep through them-
---
-They didn't think at first he'd get that good either-
---
-Charlotte and Gareth immediately have their weapons drawn-
Th-That's...so awful...
___

I still messed up bad...But I also know I just can't fight her or her army alone and actually win.
___

"He notices someone is trying to weaken th we barrier."

"Perhaps he'll have to make one last stop before leaving for Basel...He triss to enter the portal quickly to avoid Ingrid's ghost."
Zelda: :c
---
Arlon: "That's why we need a team effort."
---
Ingrid: -follows Toffee-
Osakabehime: "The sloth story is the longest though, it is about that Rem never did that motivating speech to him and fled him with him elsewhere"
---
Rin: "And that's why you called us..."
---
Kama: -shot aimed at her eyes-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pretty much...

-Rin sees no option but to sweep through them-
---
-They didn't think at first he'd get that good either-
---
-Charlotte and Gareth immediately have their weapons drawn-
She'll join the cast here eventually.

"Which she does with ease."
___

"Certainly not when he was so easily frightened and acted like a smarter puppy otherwise."
___

"Lancer himself looks wary and ready to fight if necessary."

Zelda: :c
---
Arlon: "That's why we need a team effort."
---
Ingrid: -follows Toffee-
Osakabehime: "The sloth story is the longest though, it is about that Rem never did that motivating speech to him and fled him with him elsewhere"
---
---
E-Exploring how their life together would have been that way...
___

Exactly. I didn't want to ask for help until Sans and Papyrus agreed to take care of the Hedloks, though...

"In other words, she wanted help knowing she can't take Coyle and her army alone, but she also didn't want to put Yang and Rin at risk of getting Hedlok'd, too."

___

"Which Moon attempted to block with a magic shield, albeit a weakened one..."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
You worthless reptle...NO MORE SCREWING AROUND! NOBODY OUTPLAYS ME-

"Blasted again"

...Sincerest apologies it had to turn out this way, your majesty. Your powers were worth recruiting, for the record.

___

Marco: I told Queen Moon and Buff Frog I'd be looking for her. If I can't find him, maybe one of them will have better luck...Assuming Toffee survives the fight.
-Huntsmen ready to attack-
---
Zelda: "I suppose. Perhaps I could help you then? Another pair of eyes can't be a detriment."

Tiki: "I can tell you..."
---
-Of course, she's scared-
-she smile a bit-
---
-oh no...-

---
---
___

Exactly. I didn't want to ask for help until Sans and Papyrus agreed to take care of the Hedloks, though...

"In other words, she wanted help knowing she can't take Coyle and her army alone, but she also didn't want to put Yang and Rin at risk of getting Hedlok'd, too."

___

Zelda: "I bet it's adorable..."
---
Arlon: -to the Rins- "Now, do you girls still have gems?"
---
Ingrid: That Goddess is so rude... -still following-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Huntsmen ready to attack-
---
Zelda: "I suppose. Perhaps I could help you then? Another pair of eyes can't be a detriment."
"Notably had his arm severed, wielding it like an ordinary wand with his surviving arm instead."

"This fact hardly mattered to Winter, who was growling, gritting her teeth absolutely furious at the lizard."

(...You...You! I'll show you how painful the cold can really be!)

"Has never been this angry until now."

___

Marco: Anything to find out where Star is!

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
She'll join the cast here eventually.

"Which she does with ease."
___

"Certainly not when he was so easily frightened and acted like a smarter puppy otherwise."
___

"Lancer himself looks wary and ready to fight if necessary."
Eventually maybe, yeah.

Also must admit, one of the reasons why a part of me would want to revive Megatron is because I don't think I did him justice.

-Happens when your body hosts the power of a deity- :p
---
-Alas, they managed to teach him well-
---
Sideways: "Oh no..." -Ravage can tell he's acting-
___

___

---
---
Osakabehime: "Basically, yeah"

Medea: "Found it!"
---
Ereshkigal: "I don't need them myself"

Rin: "Ishtar hasa few, many were stolen from her"
---
-Kama followed Toffee, and shot various arrows back to delay them-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Eventually maybe, yeah.

Also must admit, one of the reasons why a part of me would want to revive Megatron is because I don't think I did him justice.

-Happens when your body hosts the power of a deity- :p
---
-Alas, they managed to teach him well-
---
Sideways: "Oh no..." -Ravage can tell he's acting-
Wait, really? As a whole or just his final moments?

"Rin knows what she's doing :p"
___

"He really knows how to fight, now. But at least he'll still be just as cute until he evolves. :p"
___

Who goes there? Giant robot?!

---
---

---

---
Then I say we begin!

___

You two don't have to come unless you're really willing.

"She'd be extremely grateful for more help, but also doesn't want to impose on Eresh and Ishtar considering both were just robbed."

___

"Moon tried to slow Kama down by cast a giant magic whip at her from all six of her hands."

"It'll be somewhat similar in effect to the vine constructs Toffee casts, but pure magic and considerably weaker."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-she smile a bit-
---
-oh no...-
-Thoughts?-
---
-Capturing and making her scream-
Wait, really? As a whole or just his final moments?

"Rin knows what she's doing :p"
___

"He really knows how to fight, now. But at least he'll still be just as cute until he evolves. :p"
___

Who goes there? Giant robot?!
As a whole actually, I feel like I made him "hahaha I'm a generic evil villain" when, 80s cartoon aside, he tends to be much more than that.

Most modern interpretations of him tend to have him as a fallen idealist of the lower class who intended to make a peaceful revolutionary movement against his planet's corrupt government, and clearly going off track at some point.

Rin: "Aaaand there we go"
---
-When will that be?- :p
---
-Mirror is a Mini-Con though, so he's human sized, and still in biker gear so they can't see he's a robot. Sideways still speaks through him though-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
As a whole actually, I feel like I made him "hahaha I'm a generic evil villain" when, 80s cartoon aside, he tends to be much more than that.

Most modern interpretations of him tend to have him as a fallen idealist of the lower class who intended to make a peaceful revolutionary movement against his planet's corrupt government, and clearly going off track at some point.

Rin: "Aaaand there we go"
---
-When will that be?- :p
---
-Mirror is a Mini-Con though, so he's human sized, and still in biker gear so they can't see he's a robot. Sideways still speaks through him though-
Well, I definitely think you touched upon his backstory and motivations, and the character left a good impression on me here, so for what it's worth I don't think you totally missed the mark. I do get where you're coming from, though.

"Ereshkigal and Ishtar are still missing most of their stuff, though."
___

"Some time after this arc :p"
___

Robot person!

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Well, I definitely think you touched upon his backstory and motivations, and the character left a good impression on me here, so for what it's worth I don't think you totally missed the mark. I do get where you're coming from, though.

"Ereshkigal and Ishtar are still missing most of their stuff, though."
___

"Some time after this arc :p"
___

Robot person!
Good to know, but I still feel I missed potential honestly...

-The former only having her black leotard and the latter her white one-piece swimsuit now, deemed as not valuable compared to everything else. Even their earrings were taken away-
---
-Good to know- :p
---
Sideways: "Uuuh... Scrap, now I'll have to explain..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Good to know, but I still feel I missed potential honestly...

-The former only having her black leotard and the latter her white one-piece swimsuit now, deemed as not valuable compared to everything else. Even their earrings were taken away-
---
-Good to know- :p
---
Sideways: "Uuuh... Scrap, now I'll have to explain..."
Then I'd say bring him back as supporting villain or as an arc villain via one of your favored three methods to amend that. Wouldn't be the first time we revived a major antagonist here. :p

"It's pretty much the equivalent of being reduced to their underwear. The low ranking Zebesians are at the point where they consider actually fighting Chaldea's strongest more trouble than it's worth, so instead they're just stealing any valuable item they can."
___

"They also certainly never expected him to develop a crush."
___

Wait, didn't those data banks mention friendly robots that can turn into cars, Miss Charlotte?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Then I'd say bring him back as supporting villain or as an arc villain via one of your favored three methods to amend that. Wouldn't be the first time we revived a major antagonist here. :p

"It's pretty much the equivalent of being reduced to their underwear. The low ranking Zebesians are at the point where they consider actually fighting Chaldea's strongest more trouble than it's worth, so instead they're just stealing any valuable item they can."
___

"They also certainly never expected him to develop a crush."
___

Wait, didn't those data banks mention friendly robots that can turn into cars, Miss Charlotte?
One thing I have set in stone though: Due to his backstory as an opressed lower class citizen, he will no doubt disdain the Diamond Authority.

-Ishtar is mad-
Ishtar: "Ugh, I can't believe they reduced me to this!"
Ereshkigal: "I knitted my hood myself..."
Rin: "I'm sorry, Ereshkigal..."
Ishtrar: "...Not about me?"
Rin: "Not much"
---
-But it's adorable- :p
---
Charlotte: "...I think?"
Sideways: "Wait, you mean the other Autobots?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
One thing I have set in stone though: Due to his backstory as an opressed lower class citizen, he will no doubt disdain the Diamond Authority.

-Ishtar is mad-
Ishtar: "Ugh, I can't believe they reduced me to this!"
Ereshkigal: "I knitted my hood myself..."
Rin: "I'm sorry, Ereshkigal..."
Ishtrar: "...Not about me?"
Rin: "Not much"
---
-But it's adorable- :p
---
Charlotte: "...I think?"
Sideways: "Wait, you mean the other Autobots?"
Makes total sense given that's the kind of thing he's stood against from the very beginning. That being said, Aquamarine will try to change the minds of some Decepticons until then. She can't hold leadership over them forever, but she's not gonna lose it lightly. Especially when it has the chance to benefit both races and factions.

"Ishtar never catches any breaks..."

"At the very least, they can get their clothes and treasure back."
___

"Literal puppy love :p"
___

Ho ho! That's right, they were called the "Autobots"!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Makes total sense given that's the kind of thing he's stood against from the very beginning. That being said, Aquamarine will try to change the minds of some Decepticons until then. She can't hold leadership over them forever, but she's not gonna lose it lightly. Especially when it has the chance to benefit both races and factions.

"Ishtar never catches any breaks..."

"At the very least, they can get their clothes and treasure back."
___

"Literal puppy love :p"
___

Ho ho! That's right, they were called the "Autobots"!
Yeah, I can see that too. Someone like Shockwave would definitely remain with her.

-Yeah, if Gilgamesh and Enkidu saw her, they'd take a laugh though-
---
-No one can resist the cuteness- :p
---
Sideways: "...You are not some evil conquerors, are you?"
Gareth: "No!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yeah, I can see that too. Someone like Shockwave would definitely remain with her.

-Yeah, if Gilgamesh and Enkidu saw her, they'd take a laugh though-
---
-No one can resist the cuteness- :p
---
Sideways: "...You are not some evil conquerors, are you?"
Gareth: "No!"
An alliance, if done right, would.be mutually beneficial to both the Gems and the Decepticons. While Homeworld isn't exactly known for making friends, I'd like to think they could find common ground with other inorganics, especially if their work proves beneficial. Aquamarine will even make sure Homeworld returns the favor. Being defeated and outwitted by human children, plus beung betrayed by Topaz really changed her, here.

"The only way it'd be more comedic to those two who dislike Ishtar would if she was wearing a barrel :V"
___

"What do the Riders think of Winter?"
___

Which Autobot is asking?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Notably had his arm severed, wielding it like an ordinary wand with his surviving arm instead."

"This fact hardly mattered to Winter, who was growling, gritting her teeth absolutely furious at the lizard."

(...You...You! I'll show you how painful the cold can really be!)

"Has never been this angry until now."

___

Marco: Anything to find out where Star is!
Weiss: "Winter..."
---
Zelda: "Let's go then!"

---

---
Then I say we begin!

___

"She'd be extremely grateful for more help, but also doesn't want to impose on Eresh and Ishtar considering both were just robbed."
___

"Moon tried to slow Kama down by cast a giant magic whip at her from all six of her hands."

"It'll be somewhat similar in effect to the vine constructs Toffee casts, but pure magic and considerably weaker."
-YAY-
---
Arlon: "I suppose I could see what I can do."
---
-and Ingrid just casually followed Toffee-

-Thoughts?-
---
-Capturing and making her scream-
Kamui: She's so sweet...
---
Harleen: "Oh no..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "Winter..."
---
Zelda: "Let's go then!"
I'm not here to waste my time fighting you all again. I'd advise just standing aside and letting me take care of business. "Teferring to the Snatcher"

(He hurt Patxi! And he's trying to hurt Rin, and every Servant! We have to stop him now!)
___

"They go!"

"They see the results of other theft attempts by the Space Pirates on the way."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Then I say we begin!

___

___

-YAY-
---
---
-It starts in SNOW!-
---
Ishtar: "Don't worry, I'm so angered I really do want to take on something..."
---
-And Moon's trick worked-
An alliance, if done right, would.be mutually beneficial to both the Gems and the Decepticons. While Homeworld isn't exactly known for making friends, I'd like to think they could find common ground with other inorganics, especially if their work proves beneficial. Aquamarine will even make sure Homeworld returns the favor. Being defeated and outwitted by human children, plus beung betrayed by Topaz really changed her, here.

"The only way it'd be more comedic to those two who dislike Ishtar would if she was wearing a barrel :V"
___

"What do the Riders think of Winter?"
___

Which Autobot is asking?
Yeah, probably Megatron can be convinced with that. Still distrustful at first, though.

-She shudders on the thought- :V
---
-They ship them- :V
---
Sideways: "My name is Sideways"
Kamui: She's so sweet...
---
Harleen: "Oh no..."
-She means Tiki?-
---
-The Demon Pillar is named... Zepar-

-One of the 72 demons from the Ars Goatia-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yeah, probably Megatron can be convinced with that. Still distrustful at first, though.

-She shudders on the thought- :V
---
-They ship them- :V
---
Sideways: "My name is Sideways"
The Autobots made strong allies with human governments, surely the Decepticons could achieve something similar...

"But there's no need for that, so it won't happen :V"

___

"They're a perfect match? :V"
___

Salutations, Sideways! I am Lancer, son of King and Prince of the Darkners!

-YAY-
---
---
-It starts in SNOW!-
---
---
Hey, Papyrus would like this!
___

I totally get that, Ishtar...Thanks, everyone. I can't do this alone...
___

Moon: I couldn't catch the monster you've contracted with, but I will catch you!

"Ingrid witnesses him attacking a turncoat Snatcher, with several Huntsmen and Crystal Gems in the background."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
The Autobots made strong allies with human governments, surely the Decepticons could achieve something similar...

"But there's no need for that, so it won't happen :V"

___

"They're a perfect match? :V"
___

Salutations, Sideways! I am Lancer, son of King and Prince of the Darkners!
Indeed, and maybe forge a bigger alliance if they manage to get back Cybertron...

-Nope, then they would be called by Jenny-
---
-In a nutshell, yes- :V
---
-Charlotte ain't sure if to trust-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Indeed, and maybe forge a bigger alliance if they manage to get back Cybertron...

-Nope, then they would be called by Jenny-
---
-In a nutshell, yes- :V
---
-Charlotte ain't sure if to trust-
I'm hoping to make it ideal allied force of antagonists...

"What does Rin tell them before they go to the meeting?"
___

"They now have several photos of the two foxes being cute together. :p"
___

These are many Servants, including Miss Charlotte!

"He isn't sure either, but isn't as wary as she is and is instead trying to be nice."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I'm not here to waste my time fighting you all again. I'd advise just standing aside and letting me take care of business. "Teferring to the Snatcher"

(He hurt Patxi! And he's trying to hurt Rin, and every Servant! We have to stop him now!)
___

"They go!"

"They see the results of other theft attempts by the Space Pirates on the way."
Weiss: "Agreed..."
---
Zelda: "Terrible..."

-She means Tiki?-
---
-The Demon Pillar is named... Zepar-

-One of the 72 demons from the Ars Goatia-
-yes-
---
-OOF-

It starts in SNOW!-
---
---
___

___

Moon: I couldn't catch the monster you've contracted with, but I will catch you!

"Ingrid witnesses him attacking a turncoat Snatcher, with several Huntsmen and Crystal Gems in the background."
Zelda: "Reminds me of the Tabantha region."
---
Yang: "Let's break some coils then." :p
---
Ingrid: Attacking his own lackey? What a bad boss...

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I'm hoping to make it ideal allied force of antagonists...

"What does Rin tell them before they go to the meeting?"
___

"They now have several photos of the two foxes being cute together. :p"
___

These are many Servants, including Miss Charlotte!

"He isn't sure either, but isn't as wary as she is and is instead trying to be nice."
I'm sure it will, honestly. :p

Rin: "...I suppose I can't just leave you two be"
Ereshkigal: "Thanks, Rin..."
Ishtar: "Hmph!"
---
-Hanging on the wall- :p
---
Paris: "You really are one of those good guys?" -isn't phazed by alien robots because of how the Greek pantheon is in Fate-
Sideways: "Yes. Though I got lost..."
___

___

---
---
-And the firat sight is some family of some parents and a child!-

Osakabehime: "Okay...?"
---
Rin: "Let's show them what we're made of!"
---
-But not beyond him either-

-yes-
---
-OOF-
-She's been helping her so much...-
---
-Thoughts?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'm sure it will, honestly. :p

Rin: "...I suppose I can't just leave you two be"
Ereshkigal: "Thanks, Rin..."
Ishtar: "Hmph!"
---
-Hanging on the wall- :p
---
Paris: "You really are one of those good guys?" -isn't phazed by alien robots because of how the Greek pantheon is in Fate-
Sideways: "Yes. Though I got lost..."
I'm very glad to hear that. :p

"That means They'll have to retrieve their clothes and treasure later, though..."
___

"Much to Patxi's embarrassment :p"
___

What were you doing here?

---
---

---
---
Peridot: IS THE KID REM AND SUBARU'S?!

Easy there, Eager McBeaver.
___

She'll never know what hit her!
___

"But Toffee has never been direct with attacking or killing allies. So this doesn't makany sense, unless..."

"...did the Snatcher switch sides?"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I'm very glad to hear that. :p

"That means They'll have to retrieve their clothes and treasure later, though..."
___

"Much to Patxi's embarrassment :p"
___

What were you doing here?
That will be good. :p

-If not replace them...-
---
-But it also has helped him with progress- :p
---
Sideways: "I wanted to see what happened here..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
That will be good. :p

-If not replace them...-
---
-But it also has helped him with progress- :p
---
Sideways: "I wanted to see what happened here..."
It'll make for some great conflict and fight scenes as well. :p

"That's also an option, but it seems they have no time for that now."
___

"He really hopes to tell her how he feels once tbis is over..."
___

Well..."Isn't sure how to explain it."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Weiss worried?"
___

Marco: They're stealing from everyone wealthy...

"Treasures and expensive clothes belonging to royals and nobles are visible being loaded into cargo crates."
-very-
---
Zelda: "Let's take it back!"

-She's been helping her so much...-
---
-Thoughts?-
Kamui: "Thank you..."
---
Harleen: "WHAT ARE THEY DOING?!"

---
---

___

___

"But Toffee has never been direct with attacking or killing allies. So this doesn't makany sense, unless..."

Zelda: "I hope so..."
---
Arlon: "Indeed. I shall attempt to locate the Shadow Border's location now."
---
Ingrid: Perhaps the Snatcher switched sides... I should help. -she looks at the Snatcher- 🤫

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
It'll make for some great conflict and fight scenes as well. :p

"That's also an option, but it seems they have no time for that now."
___

"He really hopes to tell her how he feels once tbis is over..."
___

Well..."Isn't sure how to explain it."
Oh, no doubt on that :p

-Yep, thus they went-
---
-And hoping for the chance...-
---
-He gotta explain though-

___

___

---
---
Ingrid: Perhaps the Snatcher switched sides... I should help. -she looks at the Snatcher- 🤫
Osakabehime: "You girls forgot this is a prequel, didn't you...?"

-Screen cuts to black to someone whose voice was similar to Jeanne/da Vinci/Shiki narrating that, whoever it is directedat, must look over some girl and protect her-

-Then it cuts back to the family in the snowfield being attacked by some large simian creature, until someone arrives with the intent to stop it!-

Emilia OVA.png

-----------
-Where did Coyle go to?-
-----------
-Or maybe he coule be more useful dead...-
---
Tiki: "Any time... I mean it..."
------
-Seemingly doing something to her mind-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

-Yep, thus they went-
---
---
"Marie realizes those two couldn't get their stuff back?"

___

"...Winter is hoping for the chance to tell Patxi how she feels as well."
___

Well, this fortress is...Under new management!

-very-
---
Zelda: "Let's take it back!"

---

---
---

-Yep, thus they went-
---
---

-Screen cuts to black to someone whose voice was similar to Jeanne/da Vinci/Shiki narrating that, whoever it is directedat, must look over some girl and protect her-

-Then it cuts back to the family in the snowfield being attacked by some large simian creature, until someone arrives with the intent to stop it!-

View attachment 290887
-----------
-Where did Coyle go to?-
-----------

------
Peridot: ...An error on my part. :lol:

Will she stop it?

___

"Good question..."
___

(What the hell...?)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Marie realizes those two couldn't get their stuff back?"

___

"...Winter is hoping for the chance to tell Patxi how she feels as well."
___

Well, this fortress is...Under new management!
Marie: "Oh no, I failed..."
---
-But for now, how is she?-
---
Sideways: "Not a good one, I assume"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Thoughts?"
___

Marco: Agreed. Stealing's wrong, and we've got to return these items to their rightful owners!
Weiss: We have to give it our best here... For everyone!
---
Zelda: "That's the spirit!"

------
-HUG-
---
Harleen: :urg:

-----------
-Where did Coyle go to?-
-----------

Will she stop it?

___

"Good question..."
___

(What the hell...?)
Zelda: "Sorry, it's just that I really liked the idea of Rem and Subaru living together..." :lol:
---
-she's actually outside the barrier-
---
Ingrid: -blasts Toffee at the back of his head-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Maybe she can retrieve Ishtar and Ereshkigal's items for them while they're gone!"

___

"Livid, because she's among those confronting Toffee right now..."

___

Umm, we are very good, yes!
-Yeah, she's thinking about doing that...-
---
-Welp, that doesn't sounds good-
---
Sideways: "I meant the ones in charge"

Will she stop it?

___

"Good question..."
___

(What the hell...?)
Zelda: "Sorry, it's just that I really liked the idea of Rem and Subaru living together..." :lol:
---
---
-Emilia seems to have finished the creature... Buuuuuuuuut accidentally also froze the man's arm. She tries to go to him to help him, but they call her a witch-
---
-Then they should get going there!-
---
-An expendable Kama body shielded it-
-HUG-
---
Tiki: -Hugging back- "You can keep on this..."
---
-Shoving into her... Memories?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
"That way they'll have their belongjngs back as soon as they return!"
___

"It's not good at all..."
___

Oh! Well...(I need your advice, Chen Gong!)

---
You're definitely not going to stand aside. "Already certain of that"
___

"The Zebesians try to keep them away from the stolen cargo with laser volleys."

---

-HUG-
---

---
---
---
---

-Emilia seems to have finished the creature... Buuuuuuuuut accidentally also froze the man's arm. She tries to go to him to help him, but they call her a witch-
---
---

---
"Undyne was furious watching the aftermath of this scene."
___

SO SHE HASN'T GONE FAR AT ALL!
___

"Glanced at the attack."

Nice try, Ingrid.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"That way they'll have their belongjngs back as soon as they return!"
___

"It's not good at all..."
___

Oh! Well...(I need your advice, Chen Gong!)
-She tries to find the Pirates...-
---
-And Patxi can't help her...-
---
Chen Gong: What do you need, my Master?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-She tries to find the Pirates...-
---
-And Patxi can't help her...-
---
Chen Gong: What do you need, my Master?
"Once again glimpsing many pirates trying to store cargo crates with stolen goods."

"Ishtar and Ereshkigal's clothes and treasures are among them."
___

"He'd want to try and help her in battle if he only knew, but he'd still freeze up at the sitght of Toffee..."
___

(There's am Autobot here who wants to know if our leaders are good or not!)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Once again glimpsing many pirates trying to store cargo crates with stolen goods."

"Ishtar and Ereshkigal's clothes and treasures are among them."
___

"He'd want to try and help her in battle if he only knew, but he'd still freeze up at the sitght of Toffee..."
___

(There's am Autobot here who wants to know if our leaders are good or not!)
-Plus a few other items... It seems some tried fighting Karna as they were burnt for it-
---
-Would she encourage him to stand up?-
---
Chen Gong: Oh, one of those alien mechanoids that allied with them? Interesting twist. How does he bahave?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
Kamui: "..." -hugs back-
---
-NANI-

You're definitely not going to stand aside. "Already certain of that"
___

"The Zebesians try to keep them away from the stolen cargo with laser volleys."
Weiss: "Why would we?"
---
Zelda: -dodges them with rolls-

---
---
"Undyne was furious watching the aftermath of this scene."
___

SO SHE HASN'T GONE FAR AT ALL!
___

"Glanced at the attack."

Nice try, Ingrid.
Zelda: "Oh dear..."
---