• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Rin: "Hey useless goddess! You can fight! Why don't you do that?!"

Ishtar: "I... Huh... Kinda forgot?" -They already took her jacket and crown-
View attachment 290753

Rin:
View attachment 290756

Ereshkigal:
View attachment 290758

Space Ishtar: -Staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare-
------
-With many shiny things!-

Ozymandias: "They do have an unfair advantage, but even so they are not out of flaws"
------
-As they go talk to villagers again-
"Yeah, all of this really just happened. :V"
___

(...We just need to find their weaknesses...)
____

"They talk to the Grumpy one."

Zelda: "Calm down, Peri. The show won't go away as you sleep..."
---
Yang: "You two look like you were robbed blind..."
---
Ingrid: Oh no you don't! -telekinesis tug-of-war :V-

// Kama-kaze bodies? :V
Medea: "It is always there, but some of us do need to sleep, so we can see some more tomorrow..."

-Skip to that?-
---
Rin: "Don't worry, we'll see what to do!"

Ershkigal: "I don't want to speak of it..." -also her cage-

Ishtar: "Let's not focus on that... Please" -Pretty much only in her swimsuit, deemed unvailable for being just a plain one piece compared to everything else she held, and holding the small Gugalanna-
---
-Kama-kaze bodies to Ingrid and Ludo!-
"Season two begins!"

___

...I guess I should've expected that the Space Pirates would actually commit acts of piracy at some point. It's in the name and everything. But we can get your stuff back later, what's important right now is why I called Yang and Rin here. And it's why Sans and Papyrus are here, too...

Toffee was here himself, and so were Kama, Drakkon and Coyle...

THAT NEFARIOUS SCIENTIST CAPTURED LADY DA VINCI AND ELEONORA! SHE'S PUT THEM UNDER MIND CONTROL WITH THOSE AWFUL HELMETS !

___

Ludo: AGH! "Tries to destroy them with simple blasts of magic, and Moon tried to provide cover for Ingrid with magic beams of her own."

"Of course, Toffee just called his severed arm to his surviving one and used it like the wand it has become, and casts Brutum Fulmen at Ingrid's ghost to zap her with thunderbolts."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Yeah, all of this really just happened. :V"
___

(...We just need to find their weaknesses...)
____

"They talk to the Grumpy one."
Someday I will find a way to integrate Space Ishtar here. :V

-Some see Ishtar has more shiny stuff, Rin managed to spot one holding Ereshkigail's spear and another her cage-
---
-That will be difficult...-
---
-How is his attitude now?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Someday I will find a way to integrate Space Ishtar here. :V

-Some see Ishtar has more shiny stuff, Rin managed to spot one holding Ereshkigail's spear and another her cage-
---
-That will be difficult...-
---
-How is his attitude now?-
Meaning Luvia will have to live with a grand total of four Rins :V

"The space pirates attempt to take the remaining shiny items while those carrying Ereshkigal's spear are too busy trying to avoid attacks from Marie to notice Rin nearby."
___

(A-And I'm pretty sure that monster king didn't survive...)
___

"A bit warmer and friendlier, at least towards the player."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Meaning Luvia will have to live with a grand total of four Rins :V

"The space pirates attempt to take the remaining shiny items while those carrying Ereshkigal's spear are too busy trying to avoid attacks from Marie to notice Rin nearby."
___

(A-And I'm pretty sure that monster king didn't survive...)
___

"A bit warmer and friendlier, at least towards the player."
Indeed, more reason for me to do it. :V

-And thus Rin aimed at the ones carrying those, while Ishtar tried to kick those getting on to her-
---
-One threat less...-
---
Paris: "Seems talking worked!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Indeed, more reason for me to do it. :V

-And thus Rin aimed at the ones carrying those, while Ishtar tried to kick those getting on to her-
---
-One threat less...-
---
Paris: "Seems talking worked!"
Another summon once this arc is over? :V

"The Zebesians carrying the spear and cage are killed by Rin and Marie's collective attacks, dropping the weapons to the ground, while Ishtar's FALCON KICKS send several other flying back first into a wall."
___

"Though if what he said about "The Knight" is to be believed, the King of Spades was merely the enforcer of a greater evil's will."

"Still, The Knight remains in the Dark World, so that threat has been extinguished until further notice..."

___

He's more kindly, now!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Another summon once this arc is over? :V

"The Zebesians carrying the spear and cage are killed by Rin and Marie's collective attacks, dropping the weapons to the ground, while Ishtar's FALCON KICKS send several other flying back first into a wall."
___

"Though if what he said about "The Knight" is to be believed, the King of Spades was merely the enforcer of a greater evil's will."

"Still, The Knight remains in the Dark World, so that threat has been extinguished until further notice..."

___

He's more kindly, now!
Maybe? The reason why I've refrained on Space Ishtar is similar to Kama... Kama being a Beast, I wanted something better for her than "LOL random summon"; Space Ishtar is not a Beast, but she's also complicated.

-And for others she pointed her finger at them and Spirit Gun'd them-
---
-But since he and Drakkon do still have the deal...-
---
Paris: "Good, I hope we get his trust soon!!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Maybe? The reason why I've refrained on Space Ishtar is similar to Kama... Kama being a Beast, I wanted something better for her than "LOL random summon"; Space Ishtar is not a Beast, but she's also complicated.

-And for others she pointed her finger at them and Spirit Gun'd them-
---
-But since he and Drakkon do still have the deal...-
---
Paris: "Good, I hope we get his trust soon!!"
Hmm, in that case, perhaps something involving the summoning chambers recreated by Drakkon's forces could work? Unless there's any other way you could have her appear, since Kama was introduced as having taken advantage of the decaying Dark Sakura summoned by Isis, and even then, only joining forces with Toffee due to her new connection to Dark Samus.

"They're killed and gibbed in a true DOOM fashion."

___

"King even mentioned to Lord Drakkon that, for as much power and authority he held over the Dark World's denizens, he was ultimately a loyal servant of The Knight and was here on their behalf, and that this "Knight" is the next authority Drakkon will work with if King himself is captured or killed."
___

As do I, friend!

"Speaking of trust...how's the Not-Decepticon?/Not-Autobot?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Hmm, in that case, perhaps something involving the summoning chambers recreated by Drakkon's forces could work? Unless there's any other way you could have her appear, since Kama was introduced as having taken advantage of the decaying Dark Sakura summoned by Isis, and even then, only joining forces with Toffee due to her new connection to Dark Samus.

"They're killed and gibbed in a true DOOM fashion."

___

"King even mentioned to Lord Drakkon that, for as much power and authority he held over the Dark World's denizens, he was ultimately a loyal servant of The Knight and was here on their behalf, and that this "Knight" is the next authority Drakkon will work with if King himself is captured or killed."
___

As do I, friend!

"Speaking of trust...how's the Not-Decepticon?/Not-Autobot?"
To be honest, I was thinking something on that area. The story about Space Ishtar was that she was the goddess that created her universe, but was demonized by the people she created and then forgotten. So she's somewhat upset.

Ishtar: "Yuck... But necessary"
Rin: -Sigh- "Some still got away..."
---
-Indeed, and he meant to keep his part of the deal-
---
-Soon to "accidentally" trip making them divert their attention to him-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
To be honest, I was thinking something on that area. The story about Space Ishtar was that she was the goddess that created her universe, but was demonized by the people she created and then forgotten. So she's somewhat upset.

Ishtar: "Yuck... But necessary"
Rin: -Sigh- "Some still got away..."
---
-Indeed, and he meant to keep his part of the deal-
---
-Soon to "accidentally" trip making them divert their attention to him-
She has a good reason to be upset, from the sounds of it. Would she start as an antagonist or just a bitter person?

"Mainly with the clothes and actual currency..."
___

"Now that he's gotten word that King is dead, the time has come."
___

I wonder when the others will return. Or when Chaldea will try to counter attack!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
She has a good reason to be upset, from the sounds of it. Would she start as an antagonist or just a bitter person?

"Mainly with the clothes and actual currency..."
___

"Now that he's gotten word that King is dead, the time has come."
___

I wonder when the others will return. Or when Chaldea will try to counter attack!
Well, her class is Avenger because of that reason...

-At least the goddesses have their weapons-
---
-Indeed, and that will be soon-
---
Charlotte: -Whispers- "I hope it's soon..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Well, her class is Avenger because of that reason...

-At least the goddesses have their weapons-
---
-Indeed, and that will be soon-
---
Charlotte: -Whispers- "I hope it's soon..."
...I should've expected that lol

"Meaning they can use their Noble Phantasms again."
___

"But until then..."

(We fought pretty well together until I got poisoned, right?)
___

..."Whispers" So do I....

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
...I should've expected that lol

"Meaning they can use their Noble Phantasms again."
___

"But until then..."

(We fought pretty well together until I got poisoned, right?)
___

..."Whispers" So do I....
iiirc, to be specific in her event she tried to be reborn in her universe, but because of her huge power, it caused her to be reborn into a pair of an evil and a good twin that were separated at birth.

-Huff, at least they can defend themselves-
---
Ozymandias: "Yes, as was expected from one of my companions"
---
-They all sigh...-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
iiirc, to be specific in her event she tried to be reborn in her universe, but because of her huge power, it caused her to be reborn into a pair of an evil of a good twin that were separated at birth.

-Huff, at least they can defend themselves-
---
Ozymandias: "Yes, as was expected from one of my companions"
---
-They all sigh...-
Reminds me of the Gods of Light and Darkness. Yeah, that can't be good news.

"Which is important considering that hostile lifeforms from Zebes are encroaching upon Beacon, having been released there by the Space Pirates. Unlike the Pirates themselves, they're far less intelligent but are hostile to humans and the like by nature."
___

(We coordinated perfectly when we performed my Z-Move!) "Waggling tail"
___

"They have good reason to be worried..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
...A lot more what?

"Has never heard of the "chibi" terminology before :V"

___

"It got to the point where beating up Ludo's old monster army was like a sport for them. :p"
"
Yang: "Nevermind." :p
---
-LMAO-

Tiki: "That's adorable and admirable"
---
-Oh yes, after it killed most people-
Kamui: 😊
---
-OOF-

Medea: "It is always there, but some of us do need to sleep, so we can see some more tomorrow..."

-Skip to that?-
---
Rin: "Don't worry, we'll see what to do!"

Ershkigal: "I don't want to speak of it..." -also her cage-

Ishtar: "Let's not focus on that... Please" -Pretty much only in her swimsuit, deemed unvaluable for being just a plain one piece compared to everything else she held, and holding the small Gugalanna-
---
-Kama-kaze bodies to Ingrid and Ludo!-
"Season two begins!"

___

...I guess I should've expected that the Space Pirates would actually commit acts of piracy at some point. It's in the name and everything. But we can get your stuff back later, what's important right now is why I called Yang and Rin here. And it's why Sans and Papyrus are here, too...

THAT NEFARIOUS SCIENTIST CAPTURED LADY DA VINCI AND ELEONORA! SHE'S PUT THEM UNDER MIND CONTROL WITH THOSE AWFUL HELMETS !

___

Ludo: AGH! "Tries to destroy them with simple blasts of magic, and Moon tried to provide cover for Ingrid with magic beams of her own."

"Of course, Toffee just called his severed arm to his surviving one and used it like the wand it has become, and casts Brutum Fulmen at Ingrid's ghost to zap her with thunderbolts."
-guess that's a yes lol-
---
Arlon: "So we are short of some of our most brilliant minds. We need them back if we want to have a chance to survive."
---
Ingrid: -dodges... but that made her let go of the scissors-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yang: "Nevermind." :p
---
-LMAO-
You know what? Good. You people are weird, and that's coming from me! Alright, time to screw lizard man's precious plans over by taking down this barrier! It's not like I need it up anymore!
___

"At one point they even put money on bets on how many monsters they could take down at once with the lowest number of moves."

"...Incidentally, that was the same day that Ludo snapped and sought out new minions, which quickly led to him hiring Toffee."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
You know what? Good. You people are weird, and that's coming from me! Alright, time to screw lizard man's precious plans over by taking down this barrier! It's not like I need it up anymore!
___

"At one point they even put money on bets on how many monsters they could take down at once with the lowest number of moves."

"...Incidentally, that was the same day that Ludo snapped and sought out new minions, which quickly led to him hiring Toffee."
Yang: "That's the spirit!"
---
-now that's just mean-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Reminds me of the Gods of Light and Darkness. Yeah, that can't be good news.

"Which is important considering that hostile lifeforms from Zebes are encroaching upon Beacon, having been released there by the Space Pirates. Unlike the Pirates themselves, they're far less intelligent but are hostile to humans and the like by nature."
___

(We coordinated perfectly when we performed my Z-Move!) "Waggling tail"
___

"They have good reason to be worried..."
It's even reflected in her ascension stages:

First is a tyrant conqueror of worlds, second is a cheery and energetic bounty hunter, lastly there's her final form of both personalities becoming one.

-Numerous Geemers enter on sight, for example-
---------
Ozymandias: "A Pharaoh must always know what's the best to order to his people, but moreso how to cooedinate with a partner"
---------
-Yeah, no doubt-

-Soon they hear a thud-
Kamui: 😊
---
-OOF-
Tiki: "You're exhibiting good control..."
---
-But... They don't want her dead...-
"Season two begins!"

___

___

-guess that's a yes lol-
---
Arlon: "So we are short of some of our most brilliant minds. We need them back if we want to have a chance to survive."
---
-Except not really, before season 1, a canon movie was made, only unlike the KonoSuba movie being a continuation that adapted what was next in the novel, this Re:Zero one is a prequel side story to Emilia and Puck's relationship-

Osakabehime: "I also saw that there existed some 'what if' stories where Subarun does different choices representing a sin, none of them except one have an adaptation beyond the original text though"
-------
Rin: "In that case, where are we going next? Our old base?"
-------
Kama: -A body caught the scissors- "Oops~"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
It's even reflected in her ascension stages:

First is a tyrant conqueror of worlds, second is a cheery and energetic bounty hunter, lastly there's her final form of both personalities becoming one.

-Numerous Geemers enter on sight, for example-
---------
Ozymandias: "A Pharaoh must always know what's the best to order to his people, but moreso how to cooedinate with a partner"
---------
-Yeah, no doubt-
That's actually really clever, ngl.

"Followed by Sidehoppers, Skrees, and even Cacatacs."
___

(Well, this Pharaoh's awesome at it!)

"In higher spirits again"

___

"They don't want to work for these evil-doers..."

-guess that's a yes lol-
---
---
-Except not really, before season 1, a canon movie was made, only unlike the KonoSuba movie being a continuation that adapted what was next in the novel, this Re:Zero one is a prequel side story to Emilia and Puck's relationship-

Osakabehime: "I also saw that there existed some 'what if' stories where Subarun does different choices representing a sin, none of them except one have an adaptation beyond the original text though"
-------
-------
I say we watch the movie first!

It'd be cool to see the other alternate stories adapted some day.
___

That's the idea. Dr. Coyle's our target, and as far we know, she's back in your old base. I tried everything I could to stop her save them both, but...I screwed up. I couldn't save either of them, and I just ended getting Max Brass caught by one of her Hedloks, too...

"Clearly sounds guilt ridden for all of this."

___

"Smirked"

You might've taken my arm, and I'll respect your planning and coordination on that. But you haven't stopped us yet.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Everyone else: :glare:

Yang: :p
---
-making a game out of destroying Ludo's army-
Sounds like one of those jokes a father would use to annoy their children...Ahhahahaha, not bad!

(Why am I not surprised that he thought it was funny...?) "Just as annoyed as Yang's teammates"

___

"Ludo and his army always attacked first, to be fair...Even though they never stood a chance against Star and company :V"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Except not really, before season 1, a canon movie was made, only unlike the KonoSuba movie being a continuation that adapted what was next in the novel, this Re:Zero one is a prequel side story to Emilia and Puck's relationship-

-------
-------

___

That's the idea. Dr. Coyle's our target, and as far we know, she's back in your old base. I tried everything I could to stop her save them both, but...I screwed up. I couldn't save either of them, and I just ended getting Max Brass caught by one of her Hedloks, too...

___

"Smirked"

You might've taken my arm, and I'll respect your planning and coordination on that. But you haven't stopped us yet.
Zelda: "I agree. Let's watch it!"
---
Arlon: "She outsmarted you, has she not?"
---
Ingrid: Emphasis on yet.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Sounds like one of those jokes a father would use to annoy their children...Ahhahahaha, not bad!

(Why am I not surprised that he thought it was funny...?) "Just as annoyed as Yang's teammates"

___

"Ludo and his army always attacked first, to be fair...Even though they never stood a chance against Star and company :V"
Yang: "That's my specialty." :p
---
-that's fair enough :v-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
That's actually really clever, ngl.

"Followed by Sidehoppers, Skrees, and even Cacatacs."
___

(Well, this Pharaoh's awesome at it!)

"In higher spirits again"

___

"They don't want to work for these evil-doers..."
A fun thing is that the tyrannic conqueror is actually the good half while the amicable bounty hunter is the evil one, they were just raised so drastically different they ended as the opposite.

Rin: "Are they just releasing random animals?!"
---
Ozymandias: "Haha, correct!" -pat-
---
-No, but did they hear the thud?-

___

___

"Smirked"

---
---
Osakabehime: "Alright" -while Medea looks for the movie DVD, Osakabehime explains some of the 'what if' stories- "The greed story for example, has it so Subarun starts to kill himself to solve any problem so much he stops valuing his life"

Blackbeard: "Geez man, that's terrible"
---
Rin: "It was under your watch, then...?"
---
-Kama passes the scissors from her bodies rapidly until one hands them to Toffee-
Kamui: "I am?"
---
Harleen: Huh?
Tiki: "You are" -though she still hears a voice in the back of her head telling her to kill-
---
-Something worse instead...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Facepalm...with her paw. :V"
___

"They also saw some monsters that worked for the King of Spades, specifically Rudinn Rangers and Head Hathys."

"Their armor and robes had scratches and tatters on them, and they were evidently retreating from the base."
-LOL-
---
Zelda: "Are they running away?"

Tiki: "You are" -though she still hears a voice in the back of her head telling her to kill-
---
-Something worse instead...-
Kamui: "But... I still hear... a voice..."
---
-such as?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
A fun thing is that the tyrannic conqueror is actually the good half while the amicable bounty hunter is the evil one, they were just raised so drastically different they ended as the opposite.

---
---
...Now that sheer contrasting dynamic sounds entertaining lol

"From another planet, yes..."
___

"Wagging his tail while smiling warmly."
___

Hark! What was that thunderous noise?! It shook the very ground we all stand upon!

-LOL-
---
Zelda: "Are they running away?"
(Let's just hope we can trust this spirit...I can't believe we're actually trying to work with the Snatcher.)
___

Marco: It kinda looks like it...Those monsters were never among the really evil ones.

---
---

---
---

Osakabehime: "Alright" -while Medea looks for the movie DVD, Osakabehime explains some of the 'what if' stories- "The greed story for example, has it so Subarun starts to kill himself to solve any problem so much he stops valuing his life"

---
---
-Kama passes the scissors from her bodies rapidly until one hands them to Toffee-
...."That hits hard for Alphts since she once came very close to taking her own life."
___

She already caught those two by the time I showed up... But I take full responsibility for failing to save them, and for what happened to Max Brass.
___

Thank you, Kama.

"Takes the scissors"

I suggest that you seriously rethink your decisions, Moon.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---
...."That hits hard for Alphts since she once came very close to taking her own life."
___

She already caught those two by the time I showed up... But I take full responsibility for failing to save them, and for what happened to Max Brass.
___

Thank you, Kama.

"Takes the scissors"

Zelda: -comforting the scientist-
---
Arlon: "You were on your own against an army... it's impressive you even survived..."
---
Ingrid: I can just follow him...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kamui: -nods- "It... compels me to kill..."
---
-OH NO-
Tiki: "You are stronger than you think, do not give in..."
---
-For second, alter her mind-
...Now that sheer contrasting dynamic sounds entertaining lol

"From another planet, yes..."
___

"Wagging his tail while smiling warmly."
___

Hark! What was that thunderous noise?! It shook the very ground we all stand upon!
Yeah, though it adds to the conondrum of why I haven't brought her in.

-While Rin isn't exactly keen on killing wildlife, undeniably these are acting like pests, and most do seem hostile-
------
-It warms the Pharaoh's heart-
------
-They turn to see a biker gear individual-
___

___

Thank you, Kama.

"Takes the scissors"

---
Arlon: "You were on your own against an army... it's impressive you even survived..."
---
Hayate: "That's so... Heavy"

Osakabehime: "Or the story symbolizing 'pride', in which unlike in the main series, Reinhard didn't show up to help woth that Elsa woman, so Subarun died over 80 times and went insane, which make him change his methods and became the Archbishop of Pride"
---
-That is truth, no one to blame her-
---
-But will she?-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"The Snatcher is...not the best individual to trust, obviously."

"Still, he attempts to undo the massive barrier he created."

___

Marco: Just like the Ranger Sentries...
-does it work?-
---
Zelda: "Pretty much..."

---
Kamui: "Y-You think so...?"
---
-OH NO-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

-While Rin isn't exactly keen on killing wildlife, undeniably these are acting like pests, and most do seem hostile-
------
------
...Yrah, that complicates things.

"They don't belong here, after all. The Pirates are introducing them to a place they don't belong."
___

"Patxi is truly both adorable and a fighter. The Riders never expected to find this companion of theirs, but they're very glad they have."
___

Huh?

-does it work?-
---
Zelda: "Pretty much..."
"It doesn't..."

...Tell me that didn't just happen. Someone tell me my powers aren't suddenly failing me.

___

"In fact the monsters make no effort to attack them as they flee."

---
---
---

------
------

Osakabehime: "Or the stroy symbolizing 'pride', in which unlike in the main series, Reinhard didn't show up to help woth that Elsa woman, so Subarun died over 80 times and went insane, which make him change his methods and became the Archbishop of Pride"
---
---
-But will she?-
Th-That's...so awful...
___

I still messed up bad...But I also know I just can't fight her or her army alone and actually win.
___

"He notices someone is trying to weaken th we barrier."

"Perhaps he'll have to make one last stop before leaving for Basel...He triss to enter the portal quickly to avoid Ingrid's ghost."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Osakabehime: "Or the stroy symbolizing 'pride', in which unlike in the main series, Reinhard didn't show up to help woth that Elsa woman, so Subarun died over 80 times and went insane, which make him change his methods and became the Archbishop of Pride"
---
---
-But will she?-
Th-That's...so awful...
___

I still messed up bad...But I also know I just can't fight her or her army alone and actually win.
___

"He notices someone is trying to weaken th we barrier."

"Perhaps he'll have to make one last stop before leaving for Basel...He triss to enter the portal quickly to avoid Ingrid's ghost."
Zelda: :c
---
Arlon: "That's why we need a team effort."
---
Ingrid: -follows Toffee-

It doesn't..."

...Tell me that didn't just happen. Someone tell me my powers aren't suddenly failing me.

___

"In fact the monsters make no effort to attack them as they flee."
Yang: "Really funny..."
---
Zelda: "Convenient... I was getting tired of fighting."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yang: "Really funny..."
---
Zelda: "Convenient... I was getting tired of fighting."
Really! I'm having no luck shutting this barrier down! Were you seriously not exaggerating when you said this guy planned on exterminating magic altogether? Like, all magic? Period?

(Well duh, of course they weren't!)
___

Marco: I think everyone is...

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Really! I'm having no luck shutting this barrier down! Were you seriously not exaggerating when you said this guy planned on exterminating magic altogether? Like, all magic? Period?

(Well duh, of course they weren't!)
___

Marco: I think everyone is...
Yang: "Nope. We weren't."
---
Zelda: "Let's stop Toffee then..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yang: "Nope. We weren't."
---
Zelda: "Let's stop Toffee then..."
...That's insane? What d oes this guy have? Time Pieces? You'd have to have something pretty damn powerful to just, make all magic suddenly go kaput! What's this lunatic doing, exactly? I don't like shady employers, much less someone who dares try to enact some kind of authoritarian rule upon the universe...

"Thena portal opend up and he got blasted by lightning, which, due to still being blue from ice attacks, actually hurt him."

___

Marco: We have to...Agh, I need to find Enkidu! If I were him, where would he be right about now...?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
...That's insane? What d oes this guy have? Time Pieces? You'd have to have something pretty damn powerful to just, make all magic suddenly go kaput! What's this lunatic doing, exactly? I don't like shady employers, much less someone who dares try to enact some kind of authoritarian rule upon the universe...

"Thena portal opend up and he got blasted by lightning, which, due to still being blue from ice attacks, actually hurt him."

___

Marco: We have to...Agh, I need to find Enkidu! If I were him, where would he be right about now...?
-Snatcher realized he was played like a fiddle?-
---
Zelda: "He could be anywhere, honestly..."

Top Bottom