• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Okay I'm convinced the guy the security also blackmailed or something...That or he has the whole thing rigged.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Ey, AndreaAC AndreaAC , glad your enjoying Sticky Paws! I appreciate the support. If you need any help or tips, lemme know! :)
:> Oh, thank you, Taylor! xD I sincerely apologize for getting a little confused on which friends here worked on the game! :D Thank you and Guh-Huzza yet again!

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
****ing ridiculous. A Perfect Shiny Grimmsnarl with Pokerus caught in a Master Ball. Get out of my face, bro.

Edit: and it was a Gigantamax! This dude didn't even TRY.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Oh man this old ****** is really pissing me off. Why is the entire court even listening to him? >.>

Hope Phoenix pulls through somehow. Didn't think it'd get this tense.

D

Deleted member

:> Oh, thank you, Taylor! xD I sincerely apologize for getting a little confused on which friends here worked on the game! :D Thank you and Guh-Huzza yet again!
LOL NONONONONONON

Guh-Huzzah voices Sticky and the mice.

I am the casting director and voice director for the upcoming DLC.

Guh-Huzzah has worked on it, and I’m going to work on it.

Sorry for the confusuon!

AndreaAC

LOL NONONONONONON

Guh-Huzzah voices Sticky and the mice.

I am the casting director and voice director for the upcoming DLC.

Guh-Huzzah has worked on it, and I’m going to work on it.

Sorry for the confusuon!
xD Oh, COOL! Its okay! :D Looking forward to it!

Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! xD Finally saw the artwork, some I REALLY did like! I will see If I can do something for it at one point.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Okay I better stop using surprise trade for now. Because if I get one more hack, I'm gonna yeet this game and go back to Overwatch.

D

Deleted member

xD Oh, COOL! Its okay! :D Looking forward to it!

Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! xD Finally saw the artwork, some I REALLY did like! I will see If I can do something for it at one point.
Thank you! I hope I do good. LOL Voice direction and casting direction is much bigger role than a lot of people realize, so it’s a pretty big responsibility,

Also, yeah, some of the art there is REALLY good! Keep an eye out for art by Pixpak. He was the background artist for the game! One of the pieces of art “Coding can be tedious,” is actually by me, just under a different username. It’s not perfect, but I like to think it has some appeal.

Also, yes, one of the pieces of art is by Joel from Vinesauce. It’s a strange story. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I'm glad! Be sure to show me your art if you do make it. And yeah, the art in there is really cool. I don't know if it has been added into the game yet, but this is one of my favorites.

AndreaAC

Thank you! I hope I do good. LOL Voice direction and casting direction is much bigger role than a lot of people realize, so it’s a pretty big responsibility,

Also, yeah, some of the art there is REALLY good! Keep an eye out for art by Pixpak. He was the background artist for the game! One of the pieces of art “Coding can be tedious,” is actually by me, just under a different username. It’s not perfect, but I like to think it has some appeal.

Also, yes, one of the pieces of art is by Joel from Vinesauce. It’s a strange story. LOL
xD A strange story? You got me curious now.

I'm glad! Be sure to show me your art if you do make it. And yeah, the art in there is really cool. I don't know if it has been added into the game yet, but this is one of my favorites.
:3 Aww, its so pretty! Amazing job from the artist!

xD.png

I also find pretty funny that for a long time I have been playing a game where you jump, run, do crazy parkour, stab, shoot, sail, burn, KILL almost anything that moves while controlling a professional Hunter to...just run and jump with an energetic kitty cat. XD What an odd change.

D

Deleted member

xD A strange story? You got me curious now.

:3 Aww, its so pretty! Amazing job from the artist!

View attachment 254623
I also find pretty funny that for a long time I have been playing a game where you jump, run, do crazy parkour, stab, shoot, sail, burn, KILL almost anything that moves while controlling a professional Hunter to...just run and jump with an energetic kitty cat. XD What an odd change.
So, basically, Joel was playing an online Mario game and saw “Jonnil.” (The dev’s name.) He thought it was goofy, so he made an entire song about it. Little did Joel know Jonnil is a huge fan, so they met on stream, and the rest is history...

Pretty goofy, I know.

He actually played Sticky Paws on stream, too.

SuperSceptile15

Smash Lord
So how was everyone's Christmas (for those who celebrate it)? One of my grandparents died a couple of weeks ago, so it wasn't quite the same, but I still enjoyed it and had a great time with my family. I got Fire Emblem: 3 Houses and Dragon Quest XI S for the Switch. I started FE yesterday and have been enjoying the game so far. I also had a dream that Master Chief was revealed as the final Fighters Pass character.

AndreaAC

So, basically, Joel was playing an online Mario game and saw “Jonnil.” (The dev’s name.) He thought it was goofy, so he made an entire song about it. Little did Joel know Jonnil is a huge fan, so they met on stream, and the rest is history...

Pretty goofy, I know.

He actually played Sticky Paws on stream, too.
xD WOW! That surely sound like a crazy experience!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Really? That's a terrible loss to me.
sadly no. Despite the fact he’s literally based on the doctor and likely comes from galar this is somehow the only generation so far he has not made an appearance in since his debut.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Question: how far into the game will it take for me to be able to catch (i.e. have the right level for/catching allowance) gigantimax forms? Like I can get Sizzlepede already, but I really want a gigantimax Centiskorch cos it looks super rad - but I don't really like the idea of just getting a regular one then replacing it cos I like the idea of making the team same I used in the game viable in the postgame via various tricks n all (mints etc) rather than just replacing them altogether

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom