• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
LEGO and Warner bro’s will no longer be working together. Instead LEGO has partnered with universal.

which could lead to some interesting movies.

Lego fast and the furious would be pretty fun. You could also maybe do LEGO Nintendo moves if they are already working with them and that would be nice

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
LEGO and Warner bro’s will no longer be working together. Instead LEGO has partnered with universal.

Lego fast and the furious would be pretty fun. You could also maybe do LEGO Nintendo moves if they are already working with them and that would be nice
Y'all ain't ready for LEGO Despicable Me and the questionable Minion Minifigures it'll spawn

Or would it be Minionfigures in this case?

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Yup Im definitely sick.

Even the gym felt a bit chilly for a while, and now Im gettinf quite warm. Couple that with a sore throat, body fatigue, and minor sniffles... im ready to rest.
:( Aw, I hope you get better, Hat! Rest well!

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Putting the Dracozolt hunt on hold, currently hunting shiny Impidimp.
xD Since you are the Pokémon expert here, I have a really silly question for ya...because I have only heard it but I have no idea what that meant...What does it mean to do a soft reset of the game?

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
xD Since you are the Pokémon expert here, I have a really silly question for ya...because I have only heard it but I have no idea what that meant...What does it mean to do a soft reset of the game?
It essentially means turn the game off and on. This is usually done to reroll a gift Pokemon.

Noipoi

Howdy!
You turn the game off and turn it back on.

For Pokémon you can only encounter once (like starters or legends) you keep resetting the game so the Pokémon will be shiny. It’s kinda hard because unlike egg hatching there’s no extra trick to increase your chances, except the shiny charm. It usually takes a while.

I soft reset for a Shiny Giratina for weeks last year.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
You turn the game off and turn it back on.

For Pokémon you can only encounter once (like starters or legends) you keep resetting the game so the Pokémon will be shiny. It’s kinda hard because unlike egg hatching there’s no extra trick to increase your chances, except the shiny charm. It usually takes a while.

I soft reset for a Shiny Giratina for weeks last year.
And then Gamefreak made it hard on everyone by making starters and legendaries shiny locked meaning soft resetting for shinies will never work.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Poké Update: Kaylie has evolved into a Sylveon and I caught a Hattreme from a raid battle! As of now, my team is perfecto! Now I just need to get a sweet to evolve my Milcery. Any idea where I can get that? Also, is there a fairy type uniform and if so where can it be bought?

Noipoi

Howdy!
Poké Update: Kaylie has evolved into a Sylveon and I caught a Hattreme from a raid battle! As of now, my team is perfecto! Now I just need to get a sweet to evolve my Milcery. Any idea where I can get that? Also, is there a fairy type uniform and if so where can it be bought?
You can get sweets by battling in the cafe. There are cafes in motostoke, hammerlocke and wyndon.

The fairy uniform is acquired by beating the fairy gym.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
I swear zebras are sometimes beautiful creatures. (This is a rare brown one.)
lwh7kaj2wy641.jpg

Oh, and good morning guys!

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
I'm bored. Usually I go to weekly smash tournaments on Thursdays but not this week because the holidays. These practice smash fests on Tuesdays were canceled because noise complaints and a chess thing on Wednesdays is no longer happening either. There's nothing to do in this town at night besides get drunk but I don't drink. I'm just going to walk out to starbucks to do something :/

D

Deleted member

I feel weird.

Not in the good or bad meaning of the word, as odd as it may sound. I don’t know how to describe it, but it kinda is as if I wanted to sleep but somehow something inside my mind prevents me from doing so and makes me want to stay up.

Not sure if I would call it some sort of trance.

D

Deleted member

Will this affect Tt Games in regards to LEGO games?

Those are published by Warner Bros Games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom