• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Out of the games I received for Christmas (Astral Chain, DQ11S, and LM3), I'm having the most fun with...

Dragon Quest 11 S!

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
Just watched the Last Skywalker and I have one thing to say.

Am I the only one who really thought that Rey was going to summon a huge ass thunderbolt from space straight into Palpatine?

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
On a break from Pokemon breeding for now. Gonna take a look at my current backlog and see what I want to work on in the new year: until then, I'm gonna enjoy the last few days of 2019 with some PW3 grinding. Once I start backlog gaming again, though, probably gonna focus on beating DQ11S and replaying KH3 in January.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Poké Update: Beat the water gym. About to do fire. Had to power level a Stunfisk so that I stand a chance. After I’m done with that gym, Doof will leave my party and Lucy the Eldegoss will return. Lola evolved into Cinderace. Got a strawberry treat to turn Sarah into an Alcremie. I really want those hip holsters that Milo and the cops use for their Poké Balls.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Poké Update: Beat the water gym. About to do fire. Had to power level a Stunfisk so that I stand a chance. After I’m done with that gym, Doof will leave my party and Lucy the Eldegoss will return. Lola evolved into Cinderace. Got a strawberry treat to turn Sarah into an Alcremie. I really want those hip holsters that Milo and the cops use for their Poké Balls.
Shoulda picked up a water or rock type. Stunfisk is weak to fire, yer gonna have a rough time.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Shoulda picked up a water or rock type. Stunfisk is weak to fire, yer gonna have a rough time.
I have plenty of revives. She was the only one I could find that was already somewhat high level. I didn’t want to grind THAT much. I’m also about three levels above the recommended level for the gym so..... pray for me.

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
I have plenty of revives. She was the only one I could find that was already somewhat high level. I didn’t want to grind THAT much. I’m also about three levels above the recommended level for the gym so..... pray for me.
just don't waste your dynamax on stunfisk then. Kabu is the first gym leader to use a gigamantax mon instead of regular dynamax and g-max flare will delete stunfisk.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I swear zebras are sometimes beautiful creatures. (This is a rare brown one.)
View attachment 254648
Oh, and good morning guys!
Morning, Mamboo. How's australia?

These are what I call beautiful animals also.
Wolves <3 I wanna own a Siberian Husky one day because they look like Wolves and are pretty.
Just watched the Last Skywalker and I have one thing to say.

Am I the only one who really thought that Rey was going to summon a huge ass thunderbolt from space straight into Palpatine?
I thought that too. Thankfully, they just made sure she would reflect the force lightning back onto him, which was a good call. Kylo Ren sacrificing himself to bring Rey back also completed his character arc, so I can't complain about that.

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
Maybe I should just take a water type out of the box and grind some raid battles for candies to get it up.
Thinking on it more this is a better idea. Even if you have stunfisk Kabu's last and his G-Max mon is fire/bug, and bug resists ground. So you'll only do neutral damage to it. It'll be really rough even if you're a bit overleveled

D

Deleted member

Out of the games I received for Christmas (Astral Chain, DQ11S, and LM3), I'm having the most fun with...

Dragon Quest 11 S!
Welcome to the club!

Been pretty inactive today, how are you all doing?
I feel weird.

Not in a bad or good way, but rather in a way I can’t easily describe.

I basically have a deep desire to sleep, but at the same time there’s somethinf making me stay up from bed.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Okay, I’m playing the dragon quest 11 demo again. Hoping to see what all you ****in geeks find so astounding about this.
There's an enemy in the game called "cruelcumber".

If that doesn't totally sell you on the game, I have no ****ing clue what else will.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Binacle is in Galar Mine no. 2.

It’s ugly as sin but it’ll get the job done.

edit: it may not know a rock move at first, but the move reminder will fix that up.

Edit 2: And there’s also Drednaw.
I think I already have a chewtle in my box. But I caught her a while ago..... I should probably go back to those caves.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Welcome to the club!

I feel weird.

Not in a bad or good way, but rather in a way I can’t easily describe.

I basically have a deep desire to sleep, but at the same time there’s somethinf making me stay up from bed.
I know the feeling, generally it's my brother screaming at the computer that makes me stay up though.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Morning, Mamboo. How's australia?

Wolves <3 I wanna own a Siberian Husky one day because they look like Wolves and are pretty.

I thought that too. Thankfully, they just made sure she would reflect the force lightning back onto him, which was a good call. Kylo Ren sacrificing himself to bring Rey back also completed his character arc, so I can't complain about that.
Australia's great, except for the fires that might go on in the next few days and 2020.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I just got back from the Rise of Skywalker! I liked it, though I preferred the second half over the first. The first half felt a little rushed, with a lot of major events happening either very quickly or off-screen.

I thought they did well with making the footage that they had of Carrie Fisher work in this new context. Not sure if they had a sound-alike for some of her lines, or how that was handled.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Maybe I’m just biased because I know a Dragon Quest fan who happens to be a big ol asshole, which has admittedly soured me a bit on the whole thing lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom