• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
I'm picturing it. An episode of a high school sitcom. The main character is hit on by a Japanese foreign exchange student who asks them "what's your blood type" like how we in America will ask "what's your sign" to hit on people. And the main character spends the whole episode thinking the exchange student is a vampire.
Sounds like Disney Channel

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
So more PM stuff here, I had an idea for a dog character that would act as a pseudo-partner or like a summon character for Mario that would search for hidden items in the field and steal items and such from enemies in battle. I even had a mock battle planned out for him in order for him to join Mario. I may do more pseudo partners in the future, but for now, meet Charlie!
382B8440-4BC0-4769-B154-AF9B9B6F9FF5.png

Initially I had a Shiba Inu planned but I decided a Corgi since I thought the short legs would mesh better with the PM style.

Tagging Noipoi Noipoi Zinith Zinith @Taylor F KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy Shroob Shroob osby osby SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 Knight Dude Knight Dude

Sorry if I forgot to tag anyone.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Sounds like Disney Channel
Yeah. That’s the vibe I’m channeling.

People ask why these shows get made. The answer, it’s really fun. It’s really fun to make something really dumb. You always have the best time in the writers room and on set because everyone’s always goofin off and laughing.
So more PM stuff here, I had an idea for a dog character that would act as a pseudo-partner or like a summon character for Mario that would search for hidden items in the field and steal items and such from enemies in battle. I even had a mock battle planned out for him in order for him to join Mario. I may do more pseudo partners in the future, but for now, meet Charlie!
View attachment 259370
Initially I had a Shiba Inu planned but I decided a Corgi since I thought the short legs would mesh better with the PM style.

Tagging Noipoi Noipoi Zinith Zinith @Taylor F KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy Shroob Shroob osby osby SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 Knight Dude Knight Dude

You should make a hedgehog animal summon. Like a normal hedgehog. It can crawl into tiny spaces and like, press buttons and chew through wires and sting people with quills.

Last edited:

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Lol I've never hit on anyone face-to-face in my life. It's not my style. Being really esoteric and vague regarding hints of interest? Now that's a style.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
My parents are literally going to take away all my cards because I had them out in one class. ONE.

freaking unbelievable
Why did you have them out in class in the first place? From what you've shared with this thread regarding your low grades, I feel like they're making the right call by removing any unnecessary distractions.

View attachment 259370

I love seeing what you come up with so I wouldn't mind being tagged in the future.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Think I said it before, but I like to be tagged for those.

No problem btw for forgetting, lord I know I forget to tag some peoples when I post arts lol. It happen when you got lots of peoples tag.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I mean, thry will ask for your blood type. Im Japan blood types determine personality and romantic matches or just matches all together
I read up about it since I posted that. And I found out that
Tofugu said:
Blood type O is often described as rakkanshugi 楽観主義らっかんしゅぎ, or optimistic. They are outgoing, have leadership abilities, and are able to set the mood for groups of people. They don't care much about little things (as you can see from the mikan picture above), so their behavior sometimes freaks out more sensitive A types. Though they're often late to events (and sometimes rude), O types are incredibly resilient and flexible, enabling them to roll with the punches.
And I’m O Negative...... which makes too much sense.
:ultmario:: “Hmm, you-a remind me of-a someone...”
It would be so cute!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Why did you have them out in class in the first place? From what you've shared with this thread regarding your low grades, I feel like they're making the right call by removing any unnecessary distractions.
AHEM... my near all A's and B's would like to have a word with you.

Anyway, the reason I had them out in the first place is because I thought I had finished everything I needed to do, and technically our group had finished, but because there was a single assignment I didn't even know we had to do, they took em anyway ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The whole reason I'm pissed is because they're doing this simply because the people at school suggested it, and considering the situation, I really don't think taking my whole damn collection is warranted when I was already on track, not falling behind, just forgot to do ONE assignment. ONE

I also wanna say something about this specifically:
I feel like they're making the right call by removing any unnecessary distractions.
The irony here is removing my cards would probably distract me more, they're basically one of the things that I have with me every day to fidget with and make sure I don't explode from the stress. Don't even get me started on the stress of my cards probably being torn to shreds in the hands of my mom(last time this happened, she just shoved them into a drawer in her room, a big no-no)

Last edited by a moderator:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
AHEM... my near all A's and B's would like to have a word with you.

Anyway, the reason I had them out in the first place is because I thought I had finished everything I needed to do, and technically our group had finished, but because there was a single assignment I didn't even know we had to do, they took em anyway ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The whole reason I'm pissed is because they're doing this simply because the people at school suggested it, and considering the situation, I really don't think taking my whole damn collection is warranted when I was already on track, not falling behind, just forgot to do ONE assignment. ONE
I stand corrected, then...although I do recall you mentioning you've gotten some D's not too long ago.

You'll get your cards back eventually, I suppose. Maybe.

D

Deleted member

although I do recall you mentioning you've gotten some D's not too long ago.
Well, every semester, our grades reset, but at the end of the year, both totals(first half grades and second half grades) are averaged together to get our final grade.

If that wasn't the case, chances are I would be even more screwed than I was before our winter break.

I've also been trying to reason with my mom. Fingers crossed it works, but knowing her, she's just gonna take em no matter what.

Last edited by a moderator:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
5 days till Byleth’s reveal. That Monday is going to be a very interesting day.

Nintendo doesn’t usually do directs on teusday. But if they want to announce a fighter before we can buy the pass like last time, that’s the last opportunity to do it.

D

Deleted member

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Is there supposed to be a difficulty spike before Misty's gym (FRLG)? All my Pokemon are about level 12, and she's level 20.
I was usually around 16-17, but I also did the trainers up on nugget bridge leading to bills house before hand which gave a lot of exp

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Remember the whole “red blue yellow” trailer they did for Pac-Man? What if they did a sequel with Orange for Crash Bandicoot’s trailer?
Kinda wish they put a bit more effort into Pac-Man’s trailer tbh. Here’s an idea I had for it back during the Sm4sh days:
Mario, Sonic and Mega Man are fighting each other, but when they all rush for each other, it suddenly turns dark and the three heroes find themselves in an alleyway illuminated by the blueish screens of arcade machines, the three walk cautiously through the aisle when a yellow flash sends both Sonic and Mega Man flying. Mario tries to understand what’s going on but ends up getting hit by a flying hydrant and knocked into an arcade cabinet, popping out an arcade token. Mario picks up the token and we get a view from his perspective that the token has a familiar looking ball with missing slice shape engraved on it, a pair of arms and legs appear from behind the token and Mario puts it down to reveal Pac-Man giving a thumbs up before cutting to gameplay.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I feel that it's necessary to share this with y'all:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Would you guys like to see some recent Byleth fan art this afternoon? M!Byleth is featured in this one.

So****e...y'all know who else eagerly anticipates Byleth?
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Sayonara!:yoshi:
Uh, should I know who this ShinyLegendary person is?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
you know.... Sakurai would be in an interesting place if Crash got in. He hasn’t really been in a position where he would need to mention PlayStation consoles to describe a characters history in those little presentations. But with Crash, well, I’m interesting seeing how he dances around it.

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294
you know.... Sakurai would be in an interesting place if Crash got in. He hasn’t really been in a position where he would need to mention PlayStation consoles to describe a characters history in those little presentations. But with Crash, well, I’m interesting seeing how he dances around it.
I mean during Banjo's presentation he did say to play the game on Xbox.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I HAVE AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!...

...I might be adopting a dog tomorrow. :p Lol that's the announcement. Nothing special, but I'm stoked.

My adoption application got accepted at a shelter about 30 minutes from me. I may be adding a furry friend to my household tomorrow; we'll see.

I'm hoping I can find the right companion for me. And if there isn't a match there, I'll move onto another shelter I contacted. The second shelter I'm mentioning is having a short conference on Saturday, so if things fall through with the first shelter, that is the route I'll take and network and see how I can adopt a companion, ya know?

I'm kinda nervous and kinda really excited.

Last edited:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Yo IsmaR IsmaR , ggs on the arena. And also to anyone else who was playing.
Good games, as always. Few of us from another Discord got invited by Jones, they all said the same.

Anyone know how long til the spirit event?

Running on no ****ing sleep due to my dog.
Last I checked, it said 11 PM local time (PST +1 for me), which would be about 9 hours from now.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I HAVE AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!...

...I might be adopting a dog tomorrow. :p Lol that's the announcement. Nothing special, but I'm stoked.

My adoption application got accepted at a shelter about 30 minutes from me. I may be adding a furry friend to my household tomorrow; we'll see.

I'm hoping I can find the right companion for me. And if there isn't a match there, I'll move onto another shelter I contacted. The second shelter I'm mentioning is having a short conference on Saturday, so if things fall through with the first shelter, that is the route I'll take and network and see how I can adopt a companion, ya know?

I'm kinda nervous and kinda really excited.
I'm envious of you right now. I want an animal companion so badly but I'm not really in a position where adopting one would be responsible.

They're a lot of work but dogs are such amazing creatures if you're willing to put in the effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom