• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

Battlecow

Play to Win
nope lol I came back once and searched my name and responded to like 3 things

and then I liked like two other posts one other time

I srsly don't even know dude

clue me in on the DRAMA

mixa

Banned via Warnings
clue me in on the DRAMA
a guy made a bet, lost that bet, and stopped posting

yobolight proposed a $100 MM with solo, then reduced to $20, then quit smashboards and moved to ukraine or some lost european country

sheer became a mod for one day and banned all keyboard players and cmu

m2k started entering 64 tournaments with kirby. he was beating everyone with no practice and much camping. it was hell. one guy tried to be a martyr and end it all by crashing his car while giving m2k a ride. it didn't work (hitler survived many tries. try harder, guys)

kero (now pronounced kee-ro) formed a clan to destroy smashboards by the means of spamming; ultimate spamming

isai began to stream: him doing workouts at the gym with bright orange tongs; we all tune in to see his biceps now

fox is now the worst char in the game; samus is also the worst char in the game. both tied for 12th on the tier list. (we still do tier lists)

Last edited:

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
kero (now pronounced kee-ro) formed a clan to destroy smashboards by the means of spamming; ultimate spamming
Kear- O

It's like "year oh" with a k

ANYWAY

I had JamesOconnell over today (he posted in the map thread about a week ago saying he was from upstate ny) and he was actually really impressive.

He had unorthodox style and rolled a lot, but he showed strong potential of becoming a high level player. He knew how to short hop, tech, z-cancel, and all of that ****. He was good at both edge guarding and recovering and whether he was aware of it or not, he was even doing some sneaky mind game ****.

He played a little bit of everyone but his best three chars were probably kirby, ness, and yoshi. He even took some games off my low tiers!

We had a good smashsession. He seems promising. Hopefully he continues to play!

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
Hello joblins, KeroKeroppi here.

Reporting in from bear's basement.

Happy birthday ******. Jk i mean happy news year.

So I was playing these jobes who apparently play smash 64. This one punk only gave me 8 damage.an fox week back air too good. My dk gonna **** some middle l school kids. Man idk.

So i was playing this kid and he was all like "yo I've never played before" and he ****ing beat me. Like Wtf mate why am I losing to kids who have neve have never played this kids game before ***** Idk, Shiloh looming mad good.

So there's this kid Sean. Might be possessed by the devil, idk the devils probably watching/.

Yo idk this one kid bought 500.32$ dollars worth of nerf guns ***** idk wtf is going on.

Hey yo this is KeroKeroppi the great im gonna be the best on the world.

Skippy got nothing on Shiloh, I'm gonna lnow up a chores school. Jk you got nothing on me im KeroKeroppi the great, longs of long, gods of ofs, I'm número one.

Knock knock who's there, **** you. Jk in gonna **** your mom, lol can't stop me

Go you can't stop me my German teacher wants my d hard, i don't even know what I'm. Saying

This one kid ways she fining to tho wing up.

Lol **** you

I'm Kero the great

When the world gives you lemons you use them to **** *******

Lol i fucjed your mom

Lol what planet am i on

Obilay not earth because kf irks ulur dog

Later l00bs

I ****ed your mom

Vue?!

Bye! Later days

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
Lol coming on take two.

So turns input im mentally retarted.

Yo so
I was all like

Hello

I'm Ron burgundy

Ll nah im FlipDog roses felt lol
Duck
You

So who's
Gonna get
***** at apex.

Not me cause im Kero the. Great gonna
Get taped

Lol

Baht im a lama

Later m00bs

Vale

Smash Ace
tl;dr of kero's posts: he lost to a (middle school?) kid that hasn't played before.

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
ain't the very first time, javi, i was there for that one...or maybe it was just his first hangover, i dunno point is HE WEAK

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
a guy made a bet, lost that bet, and stopped posting

yobolight proposed a $100 MM with solo, then reduced to $20, then quit smashboards and moved to ukraine or some lost european country

sheer became a mod for one day and banned all keyboard players and cmu

m2k started entering 64 tournaments with kirby. he was beating everyone with no practice and much camping. it was hell. one guy tried to be a martyr and end it all by crashing his car while giving m2k a ride. it didn't work (hitler survived many tries. try harder, guys)

isai began to stream: him doing workouts at the gym with bright orange tongs; we all tune in to see his biceps now

fox is now the worst char in the game; samus is also the worst char in the game. both tied for 12th on the tier list. (we still do tier lists)
64 threads general

Happy 2014

Also, kerokerokerokerokerokero
kerokerokerokerokero

Maliki

Smash Ace
Whenever I log into smash boards I check stay logged in but it doesn't keep me logged in does this happen to anyone else?

Sangoku

Smash Master
Whenever I log into smash boards I check stay logged in but it doesn't keep me logged in does this happen to anyone else?
Clear your cache+cookies for smashboards and it should solve it. The time out was 15 minutes just after Xenforo's update. They changed it, but you need to clear your cookies if it doesn't work.

Maliki

Smash Ace
Clear your cache+cookies for smashboards and it should solve it. The time out was 15 minutes just after Xenforo's update. They changed it, but you need to clear your cookies if it doesn't work.
Okay I'll try it out. Thanks.

Shears

Smash Master
So now that I own a crt tv I decided to play smash outside of tournament environments, and today I decided I was only going to use kirbys dair to kill the lvl 9 pika. Interestingly enough, a completely stale dair kills pika vertically from the top platform on dreamland at 511%. Another way to KO with kirby.

10bankirbychars

Vale

Smash Ace
kero's picture reminded me that we started a "what animal is the coolest" contest, but don't remember anything past the first round. did i miss it?

Top Bottom