• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

Morin0

Smash Lord
It's hard when half of the community hates you, doesn't value you as a player, and wants you out of their sight.

Sometimes I really just want to leave this community.
sounding like stud there, kahnu.

maybe if you didn't went completely out of your way to be as moronic and obnoxious as possible, people wouldn't think badly of you. chill out and play ssb

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
Do you know why I'm ''acting like stud''?

Because he 24/7 was ganged up on and pretty much was forced to take a break. I feel bad now about ganging up on him and insulting him, with all the BS people are putting through with him. It's not ****ing fun to be singled out, be called cancer, and constantly made fun of.

You guys say I'm ****ing cancer but you should look at yourselves aswell.

I really am sorry for making fun of Stud now.

Last edited:

Sedda

Smash Champion

Because he 24/7 was ganged up on and pretty much was forced to take a break. I feel bad now about ganging up on him and insulting him, with all the BS people are putting through with him. It's not ****ing fun to be singled out, be called cancer, and constantly made fun of.

solution? drop it

if you keep bringing it up, people are going to keep pointing fingers at you. in fact, people will bring it up themselves without you saying anything, but that's what happens when you lash out against most people most of the time.

eventually, people will stop after they see that you're not starting things up with anyone. ez

Saltsizzle

Smash Journeyman

What Sedda said, just don't spam stuff, get into dumb arguments (you can start here by ignoring cane), or bash people who play other games and you should be good. Be the change. Eventually everyone will let bygones be bygones.

Fireblaster

Smash Lord

Because he 24/7 was ganged up on and pretty much was forced to take a break.
Studstill constantly went against the flow of the community for no reason other than just to go against everyone. He constantly demeaned players, playstyles, terminology, rulesets, etc. of this community because of his own messed up mentality of the game and acted like a victim when everyone disagreed with him and proved him wrong. In fact, you kind of ARE being like studstill right now if you're going to pretend to be a victim when you're not at all.

Last edited:

Combo Blaze

Smash Ace
Why are there so many people in this community who whine that the rest of the community call them out for all the bull**** that they did in the past? Stop playing the victim and take responsibility for your actions.

Madao

Studstill constantly went against the flow of the community for no reason other than just to go against everyone. He constantly demeaned players, playstyles, terminology, rulesets, etc. of this community because of his own messed up mentality of the game and acted like a victim when everyone disagreed with him and proved him wrong. In fact, you kind of ARE being like studstill right now if you're going to pretend to be a victim when you're not at all.
I agree with your comments about Studstill, but Kahnu actually admits his own faults, unlike Studstill.
solution? drop it

if you keep bringing it up, people are going to keep pointing fingers at you. in fact, people will bring it up themselves without you saying anything, but that's what happens when you lash out against most people most of the time.

eventually, people will stop after they see that you're not starting things up with anyone. ez
I agree although I don't think he lashed out at most people, just some.
What Sedda said, just don't spam stuff, get into dumb arguments (you can start here by ignoring cane), or bash people who play other games and you should be good. Be the change. Eventually everyone will let bygones be bygones.
Agreed.
http://www.ssbwiki.com/Smasher:Shears

Who the hell created a wiki page for me? I've never trolled in my life.
I believe it was @ KoRoBeNiKi KoRoBeNiKi .

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
Thanks guys, but I just have one question.
Seriously CANEUT, what the **** is wrong with you?
Are you ok? Like, are you having a ****ty time at your job or something? You seriously need to calm down dude.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
I've made a lot of joke ssbwiki pages. A whole lot of them

Because they trust me, unlike myself...who doesn't trust me.

Technical_Knockout

Smash Apprentice
so kahnu sedda's right just chill out & be the good guy even when people are attacking you & everything will work out... responding to all the criticism will only make it worse. we understand that you wanna change so just relax bud. all the older guys here were teenagers once we get it...

Last edited:

Shears

Smash Master
Kahnu you're fine. I know you're young so just ignore other people. If you want to be someone just go ahead and be that person. No need to defend yourself or apologize or try to argue with others about the past. Just keep posting the way you want to be and any arguments or trolls will die out if you never fray from the character you wish to be.

caneut

Smash Ace
Thanks guys, but I just have one question.
Seriously CANEUT, what the **** is wrong with you?
Are you ok? Like, are you having a ****ty time at your job or something? You seriously need to calm down dude.
my jobs fine how is yours

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
can some decent kirby pls go wreck maafia already

i'm tired of hearing how the luigi kirby mu is 8020 luigi's favor

THE_MAAFIA

Smash Ace
can some decent kirby pls go wreck maafia already

i'm tired of hearing how the luigi kirby mu is 8020 luigi's favor
I heard ur mom was a decent Kirby once...
That was untill I rekt her with Luigi.
Guess who switched mains and is a new member of the Luigi club, and also doesn't luv u no more
Ur mom

Studstill

Smash Ace
Bah. You talking about me is like a fish trying to climb a tree.

I demean fools, bullies, and elitists. Perhaps some of these covered you. Not my problem, nor does it somehow victimize me.

Anyone disagreeing with me over game physics digs their own grave.

All my terminology arguments are sound, are technical and most importantly are correct.

I left, and will continue to better this game with Shears and others at the site because this forum is more social than technical.

Also, you personally are unpleasant to argue with, either due to density or just rudeness.

Be well, Smashers.

caneut

Smash Ace
But you don't know anything about game physics and have been proven wrong multiple times.

glad you started to call it 'the' site instead of 'your' site, considering you have nothing invested in it

Last edited:

Fireblaster

Smash Lord
Bah. You talking about me is like a fish trying to climb a tree.

I demean fools, bullies, and elitists. Perhaps some of these covered you. Not my problem, nor does it somehow victimize me.

All my terminology arguments are sound, are technical and most importantly are correct.

I left, and will continue to better this game with Shears and others at the site because this forum is more social than technical.

Also, you personally are unpleasant to argue with, either due to density or just rudeness.

Be well, Smashers.
Calm down little boy, you lost every single argument regarding game mechanics and I don't remember you ever giving evidence that supported anything that you said.

You should go back to taking a break, it was starting to get peaceful and nice around here.

Top Bottom