• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

BananaBolts

I find you quite appealing
For real, Kahnu. If you work really hard on texture hacking, you can be a really amazing contributor to the online Smash scene. The quality of your posts is slowly increasing. Just try to keep your cool and be helpful. :)

Anyways,
***** slaying monster from depths below
Are you Beowulf?

Last edited:

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
For real, Kahnu. If you work really hard on texture hacking, you can be a really amazing contributor to the online Smash scene.
If you work really hard on texture hacking, you can be a really amazing contributor to the online Smash scene.
work really hard on texture hacking
texture hacking
i really want to rant about how nobody thinks i do anything to mod 64, all i do is texture hack

BananaBolts

I don't think all you do is texture hack lol but it's something that you could really apply yourself to. It's also something that could get new players interested in the game.

THE_MAAFIA

Smash Ace
Luigi-Kirby Matchup is 80-20

Hey guys sorry for double posting but, my net play is stuck, I select smash FU, but nothing pops up, just a small tab at the bottom telling me I'm connected to smash fu when I'm really not, I tried other servers and it glitches like this too
Edit : when I right click the tab and select full screen, then the servers up, but when I make it medium size again it's invisible, some one help please
Edit#2: Fixed! Phew, stupid dinosaur XP computer

Last edited by a moderator:

breakthrough

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys sorry for double posting but, my net play is stuck, I select smash FU, but nothing pops up, just a small tab at the bottom telling me I'm connected to smash fu when I'm really not, I tried other servers and it glitches like this too
Edit : when I right click the tab and select full screen, then the servers up, but when I make it medium size again it's invisible, some one help please
My recommendation would be to try re downloading project64kve and setting it up again.

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
Luigi-Kirby Matchup is 80-20

Edit#2: Fixed! Phew, stupid dinosaur XP computer
XP computers are better than Windows7/8/10.. No MS Rat, and overall better UI.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
high-level falcon dittos are the most entertaining thing to watch and play

btw ive youve played dudes named miel, Lamp, yiffdaddy87, tekka whatever bad alias i gave myself those were me and im kinda back in the scene but not really

how has everyone been

Last edited:

#HBC | ѕoup

do you wanna play right now im kinda warmed up

i do wanna go to smashcon though

#HBC | ѕoup

as long as karajan shows up with his adapters to play with my 360 controller cause im a scrub

Komotonoto

Smash Journeyman
Yo Madao, could you like make a rom that replaces mushroom kingdom with FD and replace yoshi story with Battle field? And possiby remove zebes/sector Z and replace with Metal Mario.

Last edited:

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
Yo Madao, could you like make a rom that replaces mushroom kingdom with FD and replace yoshi story with Battle field? And possiby remove zebes/sector Z and replace with Metal Mario.
Nope cause impossible as of now. GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
I will look into it.
You don't know until you try :) .
That's bull****. As of now you nor me know any idea on how to do that.

Just like how cane doesn't know how to earn above minimum wage.

Last edited:

Madao

That's bull****. As of now you nor me know any idea on how to do that.
I know how to swap stages... Just that there's certain problems with certain stages like FD. Can't remember if I had a problem with Battlefield. I may be able to overcome the obstacles, so what I said is true.

Iirc, guy perfect made a stage swap code for FD.

Last edited:

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
I know how to swap stages... Just that there's certain problems with certain stages like FD. Can't remember if I had a problem with Battlefield. I may be able to overcome the obstacles, so what I said is true.

Iirc, guy perfect made a stage swap code for FD.
I said as of this moment.
But fine sure whatever what do I know, I'm a piece of **** who should be banned. Bleh.

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
Woah, dude. Don't be so hard on yourself.
It's hard when half of the community hates you, doesn't value you as a player, and wants you out of their sight.

Sometimes I really just want to leave this community.

Last edited:

BananaBolts

Just try to keep your head up and post as helpful and respectful as you can. If you want respect, you have to show respect to other people. It sucks that some people in this community are so hateful to one another, I know. Be the better player and keep it cool. Yeah it's really ****ing hard to be calm and collected when everybody insists on berating you but trust me, you'll be happy when you get through all of the tough times.

Please, don't be so negative. That's one of the worst things you can do to yourself. Nothing good really comes from it either unless you're somehow turning into constructive energy. I've suffered from a lot of really hard depression, believe me. I battle these kinds of things daily, inward and outward. Just stay positive even if it's the hardest thing to do at times.

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
then stop being ****ty
What's your problem caneut? are you going through something too? I've been going through alot of stupid stuff this year. I'm sorry dude. I'm sorry for all the stupid stuff I've said and done. I really don't want anybody in this community to hate me anymore.

caneut

Smash Ace
What's your problem caneut? are you going through something too? I've been going through alot of stupid stuff this year. I'm sorry dude. I'm sorry for all the stupid stuff I've said and done. I really don't want anybody in this community to hate me anymore.
how about you make a texture hack to let me know how you really feel, then get back to me, i can wait

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
how about you make a texture hack to let me know how you really feel, then get back to me, i can wait
dude whats wrong with you?? im sincerely apologizing and you just start bashing me again?

maybe you have a bigger problem than me

Last edited:

THE_MAAFIA

Smash Ace

VVilde

Smash Cadet
dude whats wrong with you?? im sincerely apologizing and you just start bashing me again?

maybe you have a bigger problem than me
give caneut a break, he recently got second place at the saddest tournament of all time

Top Bottom