• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

BananaBolts

I find you quite appealing
You guys ever have those days where your tech skill/ play is just not what it was yesterday? I'm feeling kinda down cause I lost to hipsters jiggs (uhg so many screw ups in the beginning) and then lost to his pika, my hands felt like they where slower or something, I couldn't even z cancel consistently
It's a pretty common feeling. I'm not sure what causes it but it's nothing to feel bad about. Sometimes you can body somebody but still feel slow and sluggish (miss z cancels too). Other times, you can feel on top of the world and still get bodied. It's just natural fluctuation of skill.

Fireblaster

Smash Lord
You guys ever have those days where your tech skill/ play is just not what it was yesterday? I'm feeling kinda down cause I lost to hipsters jiggs (uhg so many screw ups in the beginning) and then lost to his pika, my hands felt like they where slower or something, I couldn't even z cancel consistently
This is one of those moments where you want to go into training mode and figure out what you're messing up on so you can fix it. If this doesn't work, take a break from the game. Even the smallest break can freshen your mind and "reset" your hands so that by taking a break they're cleared up and can start doing work again.

Shears

Smash Master
Thats how I felt every time I've lost to @ Bark Sanchez Bark Sanchez

Last edited:

MrMarbles

Smash Lord
could be due to a lot of things. Lack of sleep, poor nutrition, or your brain could be just a bit tired of the game, ect. I think it happens to all of us. Like fireblaster said a small break can do wonders

breakthrough

Smash Journeyman
I have those days where my play is just off entirely. I usually get rekt by someone who I should be able to beat consistently, and then stop for the rest of the day and continue the next.

Morin0

Smash Lord
This is some funny stuff. So Kahnu's account was banned recently. He has returned under the name PK Illuminati and is now apparently some Melee Ness connoisseur. In fact, all of his videos are of Melee. You know, for someone who went completely out of their way to trash on the game and the players, this is some delicious irony.

Does anyone remember this?
What's your problem caneut? are you going through something too? I've been going through alot of stupid stuff this year. I'm sorry dude. I'm sorry for all the stupid stuff I've said and done. I really don't want anybody in this community to hate me anymore.
It's hard when half of the community hates you, doesn't value you as a player, and wants you out of their sight.

Sometimes I really just want to leave this community.

Kahnu was sure being remorseful of his actions because nothing has changed; Kahnu's still being Kahnu in Melee.

Also, in related news:

- cuddlytoys has loaded Super Smash Bros. (U) [!]
<Watermelondrea> porque siempre te pones bravo cuando pieldes?
<Watermelondrea> dejame entrar
<cuddlytoys> **** off
<Watermelondrea> no hay mas personas
<Watermelondrea> solo tu y yo
<cuddlytoys> i don't give a ****
<cuddlytoys> leave me alone
<Watermelondrea> ok perdonames
- Watermelondrea has loaded Mario Kart 64 (U) [!]
<cuddlytoys> asshole
<MäR> cuddlytoys speaks spanish confirmed
* Joins: TTFU - Zedz (Ping: 33)
<cuddlytoys> god you ******
<cuddlytoys> >.<

Last edited:

Phislamajama

Smash Cadet
This is some funny stuff. So Kahnu's account was banned recently. He has returned under the name PK Illuminati and is now apparently some Melee Ness connoisseur. In fact, all of his videos are of Melee. You know, for someone who went completely out of their way to trash on the game and the players, this is some delicious irony.

Kahnu was sure being remorseful of his actions because nothing has changed; Kahnu's still being Kahnu in Melee.

Also, in related news:

<cuddlytoys> **** off
<cuddlytoys> *******
<cuddlytoys> god you ****er
<cuddlytoys> >.<
its almost like young kids don't know how to interact with people properly..go figure. I'm glad Kahnu is gone.

caneut

Smash Ace

Also, in related news:

<cuddlytoys> **** off
<cuddlytoys> *******
<cuddlytoys> god you ****er
<cuddlytoys> >.<
lol?

lol!

breakthrough

Smash Journeyman
I actually liked kahnu, you guys just didn't want to accept some one different
</3
He was a troll and an attention seeking teenager from the first day I logged back onto Skype and Smashboards after taking that break. I'm all for bettering yourself, so if he does decide to reform his behavior I'm sure people will forget about it and leave him alone. Oh, and getting an ethernet cord so he can stop playing on wifi and lagging will also help his case.

On an unrelated note, does anyone know the best thread/site for the hitboxes? Most of the hitboxes on http://www.ssb64.com/hitbox are down (who decided to use imageshack?!)

caneut

Smash Ace
He was a troll and an attention seeking teenager from the first day I logged back onto Skype and Smashboards after taking that break. I'm all for bettering yourself, so if he does decide to reform his behavior I'm sure people will forget about it and leave him alone. Oh, and getting an ethernet cord so he can stop playing on wifi and lagging will also help his case.

On an unrelated note, does anyone know the best thread/site for the hitboxes? Most of the hitboxes on http://www.ssb64.com/hitbox are down (who decided to use imageshack?!)
thats studstills site which he cannot afford

www.ssbonline.com is shears site

T Brett

Smash Journeyman
Oh my god, guys. Just had the greatest thing ever happen. I've been teaching a friend of mine to play 64. She picked Ness out of all the characters to use, "because he's cute". So over the course of about an hour, I taught her the basics (simple movement, recovery, z-cancelling, etc...). We did two more hour long sessions last week, but after those she didn't really bring it up, so I assumed she was done with it. Then today, she tagged along when I met up with some of the guys in my group, and asked to play. So I let her of course, thinking she was just trying to have some fun. Well, apparently she was practicing on her own, because in her first match against someone other than me, she broke a shield with DJC D-airs, got a sweet 0-Death combo, and ended up convincingly 3 stocking this dude. Then she looked at me and asked "How'd I do?" Something gives me the feeling that the guy she beat won't be back any time soon.
i need some face and body pics and her number asap yooo

breakthrough

Smash Journeyman
So which one of you ******** from Illinois sniped those two mint controllers on Ebay at the last second from me?

The last time I bid on ebay, it reset the timer to like a minute. Did they take that away or what? I had no chance of outbidding in 1 1/2 seconds. I was prepared to go to war for those.

Last edited:

Sedda

Smash Champion
So which one of you *******s from Illinois sniped those two mint controllers on Ebay at the last second from me?

The last time I bid on ebay, it reset the timer to like a minute. Did they take that away or what? I had no chance of outbidding in 1 1/2 seconds. I was prepared to go to war for those.
get ****ed

Top Bottom