• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
yik yak conversation that just happened:

anonymous poster: casual pregame - super smash bros

me posting anonymously: $100 to anybody who can beat me in ssb 64

anonymous poster: classic flipdog

lmmmmmmmao wtf?????

clubbadubba

Smash Master
yik yak conversation that just happened:

anonymous poster: casual pregame - super smash bros

me posting anonymously: $100 to anybody who can beat me in ssb 64

anonymous poster: classic flipdog

lmmmmmmmao wtf?????
doesn't sound like an awesome story to me. real story please

Olikus

Smash Champion
So I was going to watch a movie tonight, and then i past out and my popcornbowl fell in my bed. I ended up not seeing the movie. Any suggestions to how tomorow can be a better day?

clubbadubba

Smash Master
So I was going to watch a movie tonight, and then i past out and my popcornbowl fell in my bed. I ended up not seeing the movie. Any suggestions to how tomorow can be a better day?
Sounds like there should be some delicious popcorn in your bed now. Start the day off by eating it!

oh i forgot about the story lmao

i'm not hyped about it anymore so i can't say it

sorry guys

rip story
man i was actually pretty hyped to hear the story since you sounded so hype to tell it. Let down of the week. You guys coming to Xanadu or what?

The Star King

Smash Hero
My phone seems to have stopped working without even noticing, no texts or calls reach it for some reason. So if you've been texting me clubba, me not responding is actually not my fault this time I swear

clubbadubba

Smash Master
My phone seems to have stopped working without even noticing, no texts or calls reach it for some reason. So if you've been texting me clubba, me not responding is actually not my fault this time I swear
i believe you... i guess. if you were on the NoVa smash fb group this never would've mattered!

Annex

Smash Ace
buy an electric blanket, crank it up to max and put it on your bed
throw all your fuzzy blankets on top
let it warm up for a good 20 while you blast cold air into your sleeping quarters
find a cute person/decent book and convince it to join you in your fabric castle
read that ****/talk about cozy things with kahlua + hot cocoa for sipping on
when it's time to go to sleep semi-emerge from your castle, put on some fat headphones and listen to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctaJbAi_U3M while thinking of childhood friends
then turn off the electric blanket and sleep on your side with a pillow between both your legs
:104:

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
it's just one of those italian swear word household things

not sure if it means go to hell or go **** yourself or something to that effect

always heard it growing up, sometimes it slips out

Top Bottom