• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
your mom is a yawn!111

-edit-
wow this is my 200th message
ok hi

Last edited:

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
First game I played in poker for money (back in middle school for a buck a hand) I got a full house my first hand and 3 of a kind the second hand.

I quit after...well more they said I shouldn't play with them. wut

Also, you mean texas hold em right?

So I created the subdomain poker.supersmashbros64.com. When I get around to creating the game and app I'll let everyone know.
Once it's done, it should be named...5...card...STUDSTILL

Ill see myself out.

Last edited:

Sedda

Smash Champion
well i dont think it should be designed the same way.

it should be designed in a way that if you want to risk stocks, youre supposed to be playing matches to win them. the point should be that you have to be confident in the character that you get that you can bet more stocks. you could be faced with a situation where it's either a 1v1, a 3 person ffa, or a 4 person ffa (people get to SD before the match starts to match the amount of stocks that they're betting on)

5 stock limit so that we dont have ****ing 20 stock matches going on

Last edited:

\\Killer//

Smash Journeyman
OK So IGN did a Pokemon Alpha-Sapphire and Omega-Ruby Review
The game Over all Verdict was a 7.8; Which is ok except that the reason for the score was....Welll

This LEGIT outraged the community,

"Within 24 hours of the publication, the article was met with more than 5,800 comments, the majority of which raised issues with the “too much water” remark. The article was subsequently linked to a variety of Pokemon gaming communities and video game forums, including three separate posts on Reddit’s /r/3DS and /r/Pokemon, as well as GameFAQs, Bungie and 4chan’s /vp/ (Pokemon) forums. The IGN review also prompted dozens of satirical posts on YouTube and Tumblr."

They decided to fight back in a very clever way I might add XD
Here are my favorite comebacks/comments:

Ohh thats right, my post has to be smash related, I gotchu bruh.

Sedda

Smash Champion
Just because water levels can be ****ty in some games isn't an excuse to give something a bad review for having too much water.

It's ****ing pokemon. as long as there are trainers and pokemon around, it doesn't make a ****ing difference

Last edited:

Herbert Von Karajan

Smash Lord
wait since when is "too much water" not a legit complaint

where were all these pro-water warriors when Wind Waker came out?

i thought the sailing was awesome.

Last edited:

clubbadubba

Smash Master
LOOOOL YOOOOOO

i gotta tell you guys this crazy **** that just happened

lol like wow

OK

so i'm at my friend's place last night

WAIT

TIME THE **** OUT

it's been a while since i've updated you guys on the life of kero the great

OK

i recently started playing poker right?

WOW HOLY **** I AM SUCH A ****ING GOD

like idk if my smash reading abilities transfer over or some **** but like

i've decided that after i become the best smash player in the world i'm also going to become the best poker player in the world

it's not often you stumble across things that catch your interest but wow i really like poker

like i don't think you guys realize how nasty i am

idk you'll see me winning mad money on tv one day bc like i said there's no way i'm NOT gonna become the best at this point

OK ALSO

I TRIED BEEF JERKY FOR THE FIRST TIME IN LIKE 10 YEARS THE OTHER DAY AND IT IS SO GOOD

i'm a huge ****ing fan

i wasn't expecting much but wow it exceeded my expectations by a long shot

granted i was kind of drunk and when i got it sober yesterday it wasn't nearly as good but still

beef jerky is good at that's the god damn truth

LASTLY

i've been kind of talking to this girl lately

that's where i was last night LOL like i'm not going off for no reason it does tie in

now that i think about it i guess i lied bc idk we're not really "friends" at this point

you know what i don't ****ing know

all i've gotta say is that if you think this will prevent me from railing your mom you massively underestimate me

OH AND BEFORE YOU ASK

she's not my cousin or my german teacher so **** you

altho i kind of wish she was my german teacher what

OK SO BACK TO THE STORY

i'm at her place last night right?

i get back to my place and i'm tired as a mother ****er

naturally i went to bed, after all i am a human being (barely, i'm like 99 percent sure i'm a demigod or something) and i need sleep

yo actually

this post is really ****ing long already and i've got **** to do so i'm not gonna go into the story now

BUT STAY THE **** TUNED BC THE STORY IS GOOD

lol ok i''ll be back later

cashbah *****es
waiting...

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
stranded, my little brother who looks like he's 9 years old, sends me a video last night of some girl in a thong grinding on him

caption was "meet emma, i murdered that ass"

ok then

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
oh **** i forgot about the story

lmaaaaaaaaaao **** i can't even post it now

oh man sorry my ******

will post later i promise

Shears

Smash Master
And wtf 7.8 is pretty decent

or did everyone forget that 5 is average
I hate when people say they only hook up with girls that are at least an 8. Uhhhh, the scale is defined to where anything above 5 is considered meeting the minimum requirements to hook up, and anything below 5 fails to meet those requirements. The definition of 5 on a scale from 1-10 is the inflection point at which things satisfy the criteria of what they are being measured for. In real life, everything is measured on a binary scale, you either would or you wouldn't, bang or not bang, play or not play.

Me: I only hook up with 1s

Last edited:

AtotheZ

Smash Lord
Cool. I should be in the area some time next year in August, so if it doesn't run into a Japan trip of yours I'll hit you up

I hate when people say they only hook up with girls that are at least an 8. Uhhhh, the scale is defined to where anything above 5 is considered meeting the minimum requirements to hook up, and anything below 5 fails to meet those requirements. The definition of 5 on a scale from 1-10 is the inflection point at which things satisfy the criteria of what they are being measured for. In real life, everything is measured on a binary scale, you either would or you wouldn't, bang or not bang, play or not play.

Me: I only hook up with 1s
I'm trying something new and rating girls by standard deviations on a bell curve

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
''this wont get you a slot on judge judy''
****ing killed me

please add me to this chat

Last edited:

caneut

Smash Ace
Warning Received
This is the guy who is actively trying to recruit new players into the community, even on places such as reddit.

Last edited by a moderator:

BananaBolts

I find you quite appealing
Even if caneut is a jerk to you, that's still pretty messed up, Studstill. People in this community have to stop waging war against one another. If you guys can't settle your differences, then just leave. This cancerous hatred is killing the 64 community and it's people acting like this all of the time that killed Sangoku.

holy **** caneut invite me now
Oh, and Kahnu, do you honestly want to be a part of this?

caneut

Smash Ace
Even if caneut is a jerk to you, that's still pretty messed up, Studstill. People in this community have to stop waging war against one another. If you guys can't settle your differences, then just leave. This cancerous hatred is killing the 64 community and it's people acting like this all of the time that killed Sangoku.

Exactly my point. I found studstills reddit account recently and he is actively trying to shove his "viewpoint" on other smashers while trying to drag people into the 64 community. I'm all for expanding the community but forcing it with this character is 100% not good.

Shears

Smash Master

Why is it terrible for Studstill to talk about canes parents being divorced but it's not terrible for cane to talk about Studstills dead father?

I'm not excusing Studstill and not saying some of the hate against him is unwarranted and plenty of times he may be unprovoked, but I have never had a problem with him and his behavior is in part due to the ongoing hate everyone has towards him. Everyone stop harassing him and he will eventually stop harassing everyone. As someone whos parents are divorced as well, and father has also passed away, these insults are offensive. If Studstill attacks you, you don't earn the right to insult him back. He also doesn't have the right to insult you. Please, everyone, stop this. I hate reading these things. It's one thing to make fun of someones choices or down smash on platforms, but making fun of parents or genetics is beyond anyones control and is just cruel.

BananaBolts

I find you quite appealing
Why is it terrible for Studstill to talk about canes parents being divorced but it's not terrible for cane to talk about Studstills dead father?
I was mostly addressing the entire situation. I don't mean to specifically call anyone out. To be honest, almost everyone here is responsible for the negativity and the hatred, myself included.

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings

Yeah. I love seeing stupidity put in play, its like watching two caged Gorillas fighting each other over a banana.

Also I want to make a gimmick-type tourny, like my other failed one. (The Hyrule Warriors one)
Ideas?
I was thinking Pokemon fight, you can only play Pika and Jiggs and have all items off besides the pokeball

Last edited:
Top Bottom