• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
hori mini pad is for computer?

wtf my BUDDY'S was for the n64...
Ah really? I must have misread about it. Bah Id need the adaptor anyway, forget this whole n64/gamecube cross breed

next thing you know we're gonna have super smash brothers melee64 or something.

Screw you isai with ur fancy adaptoid :embarrass, I cant find one for cheap and my son needs food more than I need adaptoid. :(

Skrlx

Smash Champion
I have another adaptoid in storage in alabama too XD t

maybe i have them hidden all around the usa = o f
i don't know who you are
but if i don't get a n64 adaptoid from you
i will find you
and take yours

SheerMadness

Smash Master
So who else thinks ssb64 is too broken?

As in too many combos which require little to no skill and are almost impossible to escape.

And edgeguarding is too easy.

Also ssb64 Yoshi is the most fun character of any 3 smashes.

Skrlx

Smash Champion

As in too many combos which require little to no skill and are almost impossible to escape.

are you talking about brawl?

LIKE SERIOUSLY

Superstar

Smash Champion

And even with that I still **** people who **** others, and I still get *****, and get ***** by those who **** them. I don't really mind that it's broken so long as it's fun, and it's not "pick up and play". By that, 64 is fine.

No, 64 Link is. :D

He could be talking about Melee ya know Dair. :p

Superstar

Smash Champion
Too many people ask you to teach them how to play...me rite. =/

Also, Malva, I showed some peeps your Mario vid. They nerdgasmed. XD

Daedatheus

Smash Lord
Those aren't adaptoids. They go by the same name, but the REAL adaptoids don't have the transformer box. They are a cord with an N64 port on one end and a USB port on the other. And they are supposedly much better than the box adapters. I have one of the box adapters, do I use it? No, I use an XBOX 360 controller for online. Those box adapters can't handle the N64 joystick properly at all

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Im a telemarketer. I lose faith in humanity more and more every day :(
LOL omg, you better not call my house trying to sell me something you know no one needs!

Solar powered flashlights! The light of the future! It runs on pure solar energy so you'll never be left in the dark, plus its green friendly!!!!

Superstar

Smash Champion
Telemarketer?

Well your Canadian [Unlikely to be calling me]. I just hate how the phone I use just for school is flooded by telemarketers.

Automated though.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Telemarketer?

Well your Canadian [Unlikely to be calling me]. I just hate how the phone I use just for school is flooded by telemarketers.

Automated though.
I do call the USA actually, I currently am doing a directories pitch its like the yellowpages, good hourly wage fun enviroment, Cant complain.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
LOL omg, you better not call my house trying to sell me something you know no one needs!

Solar powered flashlights! The light of the future! It runs on pure solar energy so you'll never be left in the dark, plus its green friendly!!!!
Lol I used to sell insurance, I was so good I could sell 25-30 in a week. Problem was they didnt give me my full bonuses and I was bored with getting my maximum commision so fast (at 25 sales you were maxed out, stupid company)

Now I'm doing that directories job, yes I double posted.

Superstar

Smash Champion
You have the PC version? :D

Add me on Steam, xgsuperstar. You'll see me on as τĿ | Supe or Shadowstar, the latter when my bro is playing.

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
You have the PC version? :D

Add me on Steam, xgsuperstar. You'll see me on as τĿ | Supe or Shadowstar, the latter when my bro is playing.
I dont have the Pc version, but I do have the 360 one and with my new pc I kinda wish I got the Pc one now.

smash64

Smash Champion
i wonder why there isn't ppl in AIB doing ladder matches im always there and no one is ever on....i wish they had a ladder here on smashboards *sigh*

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
spamspamspamspam

This thread like all threads in the ssb64 thread must be spammed at all times.

spamspamspamspam...

"Isai is too good" should get u an infraction from now on, I decided it.

Top Bottom