• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

Chaostatic

Smash Apprentice
Anyone got any good pika vids with commentary?

My pika has been playing kind of poorly lately. Maybe I can pick up a thing or two from some vids.

mixa

Banned via Warnings
No wonder I couldn't find him. That's like saying "hey guys, did you hear about Bean Sprout? He's the best Kirby in Japan. He beat Boom in America"

He is known as Donpurin.

Marthy

Smash Cadet
NNID
marth_lowell
3DS FC
0173-2031-9695
Switch FC
SW 1197 9118 8506
Roy is dumb. Meh...

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
impromptu mario party results from last night that could be wrong because i don't ever remember star count

which is why we have a star king (and not a star count...see, like a star duke or star prince)

1. KnitePhox (daisy, 5 stars, 100+ coins, bonuses assisted in victory)
2. Cobr (mario, 5 stars, not 100+ coins)
3. Star King (ironic name; yoshi; 3 stars or something)
4. caneut (DK, 1 or 2 stars )

Sedda

Smash Champion
aw star king. btw, sorry. i ended up not being able to play yesterday. something came up

Last edited:

Herbert Von Karajan

Smash Lord
VA beach is too far for me to travel to during the week. But if you do stay through that weekend maybe we could play. And **** going down there you come up here I'm the middle ground between you and shears.

star king start coming over again
I'm too good at my job and will be going home a week earlier than planned; i may fly saturday or sunday.

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
sky and i started a new game of diamond today

my chimchar is named leonidus

my piplup is named palpatine

and my turtwig is named batista

i'm thinking about catching a lightning dog and naming it sargent barksworth

i'll keep you guys updated

-LzR-

Smash Hero
1:07

fair was one of the worst things he could have done there. He missed it, and it would have done nothing anyways. Dtilt breaks Yoshi's superarmor at 71% (upsmash at 39%, those two moves break it the earliest and you don't need to know any others).
This is good stuff, didn't know that. Thanks a lot.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
diamond and pearl are mediocre pogeyman games, there's like a half second of lag between commands and execution in battle, the surfing speed is awful, and the world simply doesn't draw you in due to being a big mountain and then a billion routes that are all cosmetically similar

at least platinum fixed the first two issues, and the music was good regardless

Last edited:

-LzR-

Smash Hero
diamond and pearl are mediocre pogeyman games, there's like a half second of lag between commands and execution in battle, the surfing speed is awful, and the world simply doesn't draw you in due to being a big mountain and then a billion routes that are all cosmetically similar

at least platinum fixed the first two issues, and the music was good regardless
Couldn't have worded it better, at least without any swearing.

Top Bottom