• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

Skrlx

Smash Champion
Which one is more epic?

SUPER

SMASH

BROTHERS

MELEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Or

SUPER

SMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASHH

BROOOTHERSSSS

Last edited:

Chaostatic

Smash Apprentice
How do you guys think the top Melee players compare to the top 64 players?

I truly believe that Isai is the best SSB player of all time (including the other smash games). But do you guys think someone like Boom is better at 64 than someone like Leffen is at Melee?

Last edited:

Skrlx

Smash Champion
How do you guys think the top Melee players compare to the top 64 players?

I truly believe that Isai is the best SSB player of all time (including the other smash games). But do you guys think someone like Boom is better at 64 than someone like Leffen is at Melee?
High level players in one game tend to be good in other games. More so when they're in the same series/genre. Just look at Justin Wong.

Sedda

Smash Champion
Smash games are very different from each other though. Other fighting games have really similar fundamentals, but I ****ing suck at Brawl for example. Not that I'm amazing at 64 or anything, but I don't understand how to win a Brawl match honestly.

M2K said something interesting on his AMA. Someone asked him if Isai could be the best at Melee if he came back or something along those lines. M2K said he'd be a top player, but probably not the best because he has a "don't get hit" mentality and too many 64 specific habits, whereas M2K would always consider getting hit and DI'ing the right way.

I think if we were to make parallel comparisons, boom is better at 64 than leffen is at Melee. It's hard to say because the relationship between the top players in Melee is different from the ones in 64. We've never had a tournament with players like Isai, Boom, Jouske, Moyashi, Gerson, Alvin in it.

Marthy

Smash Cadet
NNID
marth_lowell
3DS FC
0173-2031-9695
Switch FC
SW 1197 9118 8506
All the Smash Brothers are good, but Melee is my favorite because of 1 reason.

Marthy

Smash Cadet
NNID
marth_lowell
3DS FC
0173-2031-9695
Switch FC
SW 1197 9118 8506
Ew ew ew....no...yuck....

Top Bottom