• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

Vale

Smash Ace
With a positive spin as you put on it, I don't know why I'm not already playing the game. I guess I'll try it out, although I feel like the game's going to be a lot different than I remember it.

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
aight so that leaves kikoushi who apparently retired? Moyashi nangoku and merihim. Merihim wants go top8 like the other guys? Regardless, I'm looking forward to them

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
spurs simply dominated

god am i happy the heat lost

and popovich swagged it up with individual subs for applause

AND KAWHI

kys

Smash Ace
I got one of my friends to give me 10:1 odds that the Spurs would win in 5 games . . . but I chickened out.

After game 2 I was happy, and then the Spurs did what I thought. /slashwrists.

mixa

Banned via Warnings
i like not playing smash because subconsciously i'm thinking i'm decent at the game

then i play it and it's all ruined

rjgbadger

Banned via Warnings
Hey I copy-pasted from the text in the emulator settings. Non-voluntary grammatical error. I'll get that fixed right away.

Last edited:

Olikus

Smash Champion
Yooooooooooo people! Oli is in the house! Whats happened. Who was chief in my absence?

:luigi:......:happysheep:

TANK64

Smash Lord
Avatar was gdlk I'll give you that keroshi peeps.

Kora was ight, but yeah gotta get past the annoying bs that is her brain/personality. Varrick made season 2.

Kill la Kill is funny/good xD

Haven't finished Princess Jellyfish but it's funny.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone know how to get a hold of Sharksquail? ooor NTA?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did Stranded quit?

MrMarbles

Smash Lord
Avatar was gdlk I'll give you that keroshi peeps.

Kora was ight, but yeah gotta get past the annoying bs that is her brain/personality. Varrick made season 2.

Kill la Kill is funny/good xD

Haven't finished Princess Jellyfish but it's funny.

Anyone know how to get a hold of Sharksquail? ooor NTA?

Did Stranded quit?
pretty sure he was in the RBR tourney from like 2 days ago

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
he said he's quitting post RBR tourney

but i think he'll still go to zenith

other than that, who knows

anikom15

Smash Apprentice
Hey kids I am Anikom. Trying to get back into 64. I'm not sure if I'm L-canceling correctly. I get it with the obvious ones like Link's 'dair'. Does it mean you screwed up if there's white stuff coming out of your shoes when you land?

Last edited:

Sangoku

Smash Master
No that's normal, there's always white smoke when you land. If you don't feel too much lag and if you can comfortably follow up quickly, then it means you're successful. Don't worry if you don't notice it everytime though, just keep on playing and you'll feel it.

mixa

Banned via Warnings
damn cobr ma man

that is one of the few albums that i have in the archaic thing that is the physical format

MrMarbles

Smash Lord
Hey kids I am Anikom. Trying to get back into 64. I'm not sure if I'm L-canceling correctly. I get it with the obvious ones like Link's 'dair'. Does it mean you screwed up if there's white stuff coming out of your shoes when you land?
just know that there's generally more white smoke if u miss the l cancel than if u get it. It's pretty subtle but eventually u will be able to tell the differnence

Studstill

Smash Ace
You can also tell by sheer timing. Focusing on learning (internalizing) the speed of a move down to the frame is a really good idea to get some skills back. Not that there is any special wa other than playing, lol. Come by the website and track your growth via stats.
Edit: Sorry, missed Sangoku saying the same thing, better:
No that's normal, there's always white smoke when you land. If you don't feel too much lag and if you can comfortably follow up quickly, then it means you're successful. Don't worry if you don't notice it everytime though, just keep on playing and you'll feel it.

Last edited:

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
i am disappointed in myself and could've played better, but there's always next time

thanks though

Last edited:
Top Bottom