• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

M!nt

Smash Champion
looks like i'm gonna have to retake calculus 2 over the summer :C
I'm so bad at math, I hate it!, I hate it!, I hate it! wahhh :(

Anyone want to play with me? i'll be on demon cat as "a sad muffin" because i am a sad muffin in real life

Shears

Smash Master
If you need math help read the Wikipedia pages on each topic. They explain everything very well and the articles are very thorough. Wikipedia was my study guide for systems and signals analysis. Also YouTube is a very underrated source for lecture notes.

M!nt

Smash Champion
yeah I look at the stuff on youtube, but the stuff on wikipedia is too confusing for me

M!nt

Smash Champion
I'm getting a math minor lol doesn't mean i'm good at it + i don't like bothering people with questions

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
It is not sexist to say that a girl is unlikely to be most technical in a community where 99% is male. This is true. It IS sexist to assume she is fake because she is a girl. You choose to pay attention to trait of sex over others, when as my above example illustrates, you can paint anyone as "unlikely" to be the best at something.

Wait, people think she's fake because she's a girl lol? That's dumb.

I think the fact that some random person that nobody has ever heard of randomly popped up on the scene one day with the best tech skill anyone has ever seen is a MUCH better reason to think she's fake lol.

There's supposed to be a few commas in that sentence. Too bad.

Llama.

rjgbadger

Banned via Warnings
guys she isn't fake... you don't need to be in the scene to practice tech skill and training mode combos all day every day (how she got talented, most of her combo vids took weeks/months to plan/execute.)

SSBPete

Smash Lord
Wait, people think she's fake because she's a girl lol? That's dumb.

I think the fact that some random person that nobody has ever heard of randomly popped up on the scene one day with the best tech skill anyone has ever seen is a MUCH better reason to think she's fake lol.

There's supposed to be a few commas in that sentence. Too bad.

Llama.
what are you on about?

she's been on the aussie server for quite a while now

i used to beat her quite a bit, but she got exponentially better while everyone else (including me) forgot how to play

now she is on a different level to us

the only valid reason to think she is fake is if she is actually rom, a veteran from the aussie server under a false alias, but that's some illuminati ****

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
This whole thing is some illuminati ****. Being that you're from Aussie Land you're obviously in on it.

SORRY. CAN'T TRUST YOU.

mixa

Banned via Warnings
Superboom, Canada's top smash64 player, lived in Alberta before moving to New Brunswick last year. Since brawls release he had never lost a brawl tournament or monthly, including a japanese brawl release pseudo tournament
lolwat
put that on the wiki

M!nt

Smash Champion
Has anyone else seen that tyson foods video of them torturing those baby pigs, that kinda stuff just makes my blood boil. Why do people do that? How can someone get enjoyment from that? The world sucks.

Pooncahontas

Smash Apprentice
They should call this thread 'Nerd Alert'.
Here's a predication for y'all...
APEX2015 GF Emmi (Fox) vs Yobolight (some ****ty low tier)
because you will have all killed yourself after getting 5-stocked by GodMasterFox,
and if you survived she will strangle you with her Hori cord.

You are all bad and you should feel bad. Come play 8 frames and LOSE.

SSBPete

Smash Lord
I'm so intrigued by the australian scene... who the **** is rom? I need some stories
rom is an ancient smasher who never attended tournaments so was (and still is) shrouded by mystery

only one person claimed to have met him, dsc, and hes the most unreliable source in the universe

there is a lot of aussie smash history that dates long before him, like kuro, australias longest running best smasher and judas, a player I don't know much about

I wouldn't even know where to start with stories, too many good times to list

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
Guys.

I know I'm usually a jokester and whatnot on the boards. But I'm being completely serious right now.

Remember how i told you all about my german professor? Well I just went to pick up that test i took last week and i'm like 99% sure she wants me. She was actually flirting with me today i swear.

I think i'm gonna go for it.

I'll keep you guys updated.

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
looks like i'm gonna have to retake calculus 2 over the summer :C
I'm so bad at math, I hate it!, I hate it!, I hate it! wahhh :(

Anyone want to play with me? i'll be on demon cat as "a sad muffin" because i am a sad muffin in real life
Don't be sad I'm terrible at math too. I failed a remedial math class at a 2yr college. I just can't wrap my mind around math, don't know why.

Guys.

I know I'm usually a jokester and whatnot on the boards. But I'm being completely serious right now.

Remember how i told you all about my german professor? Well I just went to pick up that test i took last week and i'm like 99% sure she wants me. She was actually flirting with me today i swear.

I think i'm gonna go for it.

I'll keep you guys updated.
Go get you some MILF pu$$y.

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
Dude, she's not even a milf. She's an exchange student getting her masters in the US or something. She's only like 25!

I've been given the opportunity of a lifetime and I must pursue it. She goes back to Germany in 6 months. I have to make the time i have with her count!

Shears

Smash Master
Dude, she's not even a milf. She's an exchange student getting her masters in the US or something. She's only like 25!

I've been given the opportunity of a lifetime and I must pursue it. She goes back to Germany in 6 months. I have to make the time i have with her (count - o)!
Fixed.

What the heck smashboards?! Censorship is an oppression of the first amendment.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
It looks like Ruoka Danchon is registered for Brawl instead of 64 on the Apex Website. lol
Lol!

Someone needs to contact the Apex people and explain what happened so they can switch him.

Sedda

Smash Champion
I bet Kero's German teacher is just going to get him naked, tie him to her bed, and then Clubba is gonna pop out of her closet and spray Kero with a super soaker (I swear, no pun intended for that entire last sentence, Clubba).

Sedda

Smash Champion
rom is an ancient smasher who never attended tournaments so was (and still is) shrouded by mystery

only one person claimed to have met him, dsc, and hes the most unreliable source in the universe

there is a lot of aussie smash history that dates long before him, like kuro, australias longest running best smasher and judas, a player I don't know much about

I wouldn't even know where to start with stories, too many good times to list
so when was the last time anyone ever played rom?

Karajan

Banned via Warnings
I sent the email like a month ago and haven't heard anything back from them.

breakthrough

Smash Journeyman
**** all of you haha.

I'm so sorry
In all fairness, it did lead to good conversations with some cute girls (just smoked with one from my English class and got her number before we turned in our final papers) so it isn't really that bad. Plus, I guess having a celebrity look alike is better than not having one at all.

Top Bottom