• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

Shears

Smash Master
Emmi is not on the player world map, therefore she does not exist. Case closed. May the sacred tome of the SSB Player Location World Map guide us smash brethren together in console unity.

Sedda

Smash Champion
clubba doesn't post nearly as much as like 2010 Star King/Battlecow/asianaussie

If I always posted at my current rate I'd probably be at like 3k posts or something

edit: yeah honestly I'm half expecting the reality to be Rom reading these posts and laughing about the discussion he has spurred with a fake persona

but

I don't lose anything by giving Emmi the benefit of the doubt for now, and I enjoy being the one to go for the benefit of the doubt, somehow, so there you go
Well, excuuuuseee me princess king.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
well emmi has more or less confirmed attendance at an irl smashfest in early jan, ill keep you guys updated

i forgot that you wont believe me anyway OH WELL

Pooncahontas

Smash Apprentice
YOU PLEBS ARE ALL ********.
Bane, you nerd, get mad that you can't do plat drop ff uairs like a real A-tier player would be able to do.
& don't think it's okay to just be rude to women let alone anybody, you stupid basement virgin.
I hope you don't wonder why you'll never get married.
Emmi is more real than any of you Luddites. You Americans are new-bad trash-bads compared to the QUEEN.
cobr, you dont like liars or fakes? Well I don't like fxcking SCRUBS.

Also, why would ANYONE listen to Dexter?
You guys idolise mere infants.

Stop insulting this lovely girl with your theorycrafting.
She is real and she will beat all of you.
Come play in 7 frames, and get combo'd to death nerds.

Combo Blaze

Smash Ace
yall aint even good
1v1 me irl @APEX

no work for 2 weeks, looks like it's time for some SUPER TRAINING. brb jumping to s tier

Vale

Smash Ace
definitive proof right there. i don't see how the skeptics could possibly not be swayed by this.

Shears

Smash Master
I was kidding, my statement of double posting being so heinous it warrants suspicion in all impermissible activity was supposed to be a joke.

10readingsarcasmintextchars.

Pooncahontas

Smash Apprentice
rofl i would own ur gay girlfriend in a 1 on 1 my ign is

Cò.ÓLBLADE_1992|h33mm3r

i am part of the strongest clan in smash history and all ur girlfriend can do is beat up lvl 0 npcs yawn
I think your homophobic insecurities are clouding your judgement.
Go bash gays elsewhere, your hate is unfounded.

None of you jags can even perform; all the opponents on Isai's stream are terribad. He plays at 5%.

Replying to virgins like you is tiring, pls go back to the basement you came from.

mixa

Banned via Warnings
from the serious business thread:

Why exactly is a moderator making jokes like this...? Don't see what this comment was supposed to add to the discussion, like, at all.
that's why I'll never be a mod

people post useless stuff all day, but mods can't even make a joke. SAD

The Star King

Smash Hero
lol where was that said?

because obviously once you sign up to be an internet moderator YOU ARE NEVER ALLOWED TO MAKE A JOKE AGAIN AT ANYTIME EVER

Sangoku

Smash Master
from the serious business thread:

that's why I'll never be a mod

people post useless stuff all day, but mods can't even make a joke. SAD
I know right. But the dude is reporting every post that's slightly offtopic from everywhere, so I guess he's that psycho-rigid. I didn't want to argue, so it was easier just to remove it.

Han Solo

Banned via Warnings
Saturday, December 21st, 2013 marks the day when the world's most lovable Falcon main makes his triumphant return to the Smash 64 scene. For those that don't know meowmeowrainbowkitty, this video will explain everything:

Top Bottom