• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

Battlecow

Play to Win
i could just release more of those pick-up line bonuses, one for every character

but thinking of those is hard, man
See this is why you're not a mad sick hustla

In tier list order

1. Baby, you disjoint my tail like I'm spacing with Uair.

2. Hey sweet thang. Are you feeling suicidal? 'Cause if you swallow, it might just take me over the edge.

3. What would you say me and a first-hit uair combo have in common? We can both go all night long.

4. (covered)

5. Every time you walk by I get harder than a running short-hop down-air up-air

6. Sorry about that. I thought I'd try, but I'm a lot like DK's up-B; after a certain weight, I just stop working.

7. Yeah, babe, I see the bulge and the chancre--but your gaze is a lot like an up-tilt to dair. Not nearly as easy to escape as it should be.

8. Excuse me, ma'am. You wouldn't, by any chance, be a partially depleted shield? Because I would LOVE to pound that.

9. (covered)

10. 'sup, ho? You're getting d-air'd tonight--two hits at the very most.

11. (casually mashes B during the down-B with index finger, gets full height) Now, if I can get luigi to make those sounds... imagine what I could do to you.

12. (tell a long and tearful story about the girlfriend who died 6 months ago, then break into tears). "Yeah, I'm a lot like samus. Vulnerable is just how I roll."

SSBPete

Smash Lord
i think he ment down-b for dk

and its impossible to ff between running sh dair uair with mario

'show me your boobs'

'wanna find out why its called the **** tent?'

:phone:

asianaussie

Smash Hero
im pretty sure dk down-b has fixed knockback

that feeling when you check your own gamefaqs guide to make sure down-B actually does have fixed knockback

is the ff bit frame data impossible or just pointlessly difficult impossible

KnitePhox

Smash Lord

that feeling when you check your own gamefaqs guide to make sure down-B actually does have fixed knockback

LMAO who else could possibly know that feel

wut

ballin4life

Smash Hero
I don't see drama on Facebook but that might be because I rarely go on/don't have many friends there

I see those Facebook pics showing people burning each other about being 17 year old dads or whatever though
defriend the trailer trash and friend some spoiled rich girls

it'll be a good move in the long term as well

so after thinking about it, battlecow is the only one with enough actual personality (read: forum personality) to base entire comics on (without degenerating into insults and racist jabs at flopmericans)

everyone else can only viably get one or two panels ribbing them before it starts getting stale, eg. surri quitting and coming back every two months, or star king being a korean prussian swede no-show-er (to shame even gio)

kudos to battlecow for that
bust out some OLD SCHOOL and have a comic about Fireblaster, Dylan_TNGA, MattNF, tigerbombz, and the other departed souls from the ssb64 forums.

See this is why you're not a mad sick hustla

In tier list order

1. Baby, you disjoint my tail like I'm spacing with Uair.

2. Hey sweet thang. Are you feeling suicidal? 'Cause if you swallow, it might just take me over the edge.

3. What would you say me and a first-hit uair combo have in common? We can both go all night long.

4. (covered)

5. Every time you walk by I get harder than a running short-hop down-air up-air

6. Sorry about that. I thought I'd try, but I'm a lot like DK's up-B; after a certain weight, I just stop working.

7. Yeah, babe, I see the bulge and the chancre--but your gaze is a lot like an up-tilt to dair. Not nearly as easy to escape as it should be.

8. Excuse me, ma'am. You wouldn't, by any chance, be a partially depleted shield? Because I would LOVE to pound that.

9. (covered)

10. 'sup, ho? You're getting d-air'd tonight--two hits at the very most.

11. (casually mashes B during the down-B with index finger, gets full height) Now, if I can get luigi to make those sounds... imagine what I could do to you.

12. (tell a long and tearful story about the girlfriend who died 6 months ago, then break into tears). "Yeah, I'm a lot like samus. Vulnerable is just how I roll."
lmao at 2, 5, 8, 11

Olikus

Smash Champion
ideas, they are coming to me

i think ill take brolikus's delusions to their redonkulus conclusions
haha

talk about not aknowledge the fact that I am the best comicwriter on the board. ROFL!

I got more.

Silentslayer and kys could be french officers to SK napoleon. ciaza could be an asian chick with autism. Sangoku could be the crazy professor in phineas and ferb since he allways disagrees with me, and knitephox could be kung fu panda. Because his facebook pic reminds me of kung fu panda.

im actually consider making money on this. Its so great.

SSBPete

Smash Lord

bcows dk joke was based on weight. as you decrease in weight, the higher dks down-b sends you, making it less and less effective until you reach jiggs, in which you cant follow up at all.

for the latter, i would guess the frame data makes impossible since i've never seen it, even in TAS.

malva00

Smash Master
so looks like KING FUNK is going to the national japanese tourney on saturday and is going to post a huge article afterwards on smashboards with pictures and possibly 720p video rofl

joY

Pot splitter
so looks like KING FUNK is going to the national japanese tourney on saturday and is going to post a huge article afterwards on smashboards with pictures and possibly 720p video rofl
This makes me happy on the inside.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Wait why has he not posted about this on smashboards?

SO PUMPED if that's true. Although we already got the OLIKUS knowledge, I could use some VIDEO

This gon be HYPE

Sangoku

Smash Master
Apparently there's the date 25th of august mentioned. Let's wait 3 days and if there's no download link, I'll try PMing him. The problem is English... I'm not sure they will understand/answer.

The Star King

Smash Hero
On a certain other forum I lurk there's this guy from China (I think) who posts everything through Google Translate, and he is not in the least bit comprehensible (but the fact that he does this is hilarious).

Spyro

Smash Ace
On a certain other forum I lurk there's this guy from China (I think) who posts everything through Google Translate, and he is not in the least bit comprehensible (but the fact that he does this is hilarious).
That's funny. Do people even respond to him or is it really that bad where you can't understand anything he posts?

The Star King

Smash Hero
From what I've seen he's pretty much impossible to understand and nobody responds.

He's like nourtekken from Galaxy. lol

joY

Pot splitter
Hah.

I was searching up my old Halo 2 PRO-AM team from back in '06 when I came across this.

Lulz

Top Bottom