• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

asianaussie

Smash Hero
i ate two skewers of crazy wings yesterday, they're overspiced chicken wings that are basically heat incarnate

jesus ****ing christ my mouth burned for an entire hour, i had to down three slushies from the neighbouring 7-11 to even get any feeling back into my mouth, and then i had actual stomach convulsions for some reason

i think i might just be really bad with spicy food

kys

Smash Ace
Hahahahahaha I love flops -- ouch at the hard foul though.
An art all Europeans have perfected. Hello Manu Ginobili. Hello soccer.

i ate two skewers of crazy wings yesterday, they're overspiced chicken wings that are basically heat incarnate

jesus ****ing christ my mouth burned for an entire hour, i had to down three slushies from the neighbouring 7-11 to even get any feeling back into my mouth, and then i had actual stomach convulsions for some reason

I feel your pain. Medium salsa sets my mouth ablaze. I tried a habanero pepper once and power puked 2 minutes later.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
An art all Europeans have perfected. Hello Manu Ginobili. Hello soccer.
People make this mistake all the time, but manu is from argentina... should use anyone on spain instead, I forgot who got punched in the balls by batum, but that guy lol. I love batum's quote after, "they want to flop? I'll give them something to flop about!"

:phone:

The Star King

Smash Hero

Slushies? Use yogurt to cool your mouth after spicy food (alternatively, sour cream), it works like instantly.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Slushies? Use yogurt to cool your mouth after spicy food (alternatively, sour cream), it works like instantly.
Milk is also good. For similar reasons, milk (and I assume yogurt/sour cream) are top tier chasers. Only S tier though. SS tier is NO CHASER

Sangoku

Smash Master
When you go to China and they tell you it's not so spicy. Then you have a byte and your mouth is burning. At that time you're happy to have something to diminish the spiciness.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
When you go to China and they tell you it's not so spicy. Then you have a byte and your mouth is burning. At that time you're happy to have something to diminish the spiciness.
Try not eating 8 bits at once and it won't be so spicy

Stormcrow2

Smash Apprentice
I don't have a problem eating crazy hot food, but it's the day after when it comes out that is the worst :x your stomach hurts and your ***hole is on fire at the same time if you ate too much of something really hot.
Not fun when this^ happens.

joY

Pot splitter
Yeah, but only one Ike made it into the Top 10, and is currently placed 6th.

So we'll see!

Channighan

Smash Ace
I'm 16, and my parents (mainly my mom) are sketched out with the fact I'd be with adults.

Now, I'd totally do it, and if I DID go (HIGHLY doubt it) mom would probably go with me.

Top Bottom