• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I 4-5 stock LD every time with Yoshi. He's never beaten my Yoshi or even gotten close to it. In fact he's convinced I use macros.

LD beat me some games in fox dittos fo sho. Just know that he does lag A LOT. And of course he only recorded the games he won.

But yah he beat me because:

1. He's good at edgeguarding.
2. I suck at edgeguarding with fox since I rarely take it seriously.
3. I suck at mixing up my recoveries with Fox. I'm sure If I just shined before I use my jump half the time that's all it would take.
4. I was just playing his grab, throw off, and edgeguard game. Next time I'll go for combos.

The Real Sykes

Smash Apprentice
"Wait and Bait Grab Champs"
quote of the year. i will call everyone on my college campus that thinks they are good at smash this now lol

King Omega

Smash Journeyman
Funny session with LD, wotg and Froski :D
Who is Froski? He just showed up one day (along with LD and Reborn and all of them, I guess) and seems more legit than 99% of the people on Galaxy. I wonder if all of them are just renamed people I used to know.

RickySSB

Smash Ace
No idea who is Froski, he texted me on youtube, and we played p2p.
He rage quit a lot of time lol He is funny.

Froski

Boss of Bosses
<--- Nuff said

A handful of people knows this already.

@Ricky Gotta love the 8 frame goodies.:awesome: Wasn't that bad after a while. Kinda adapted to the delay

But of course I reset a lot lol. I Up B'd in the opposite direction multiple times because of the delay.

Froski

Boss of Bosses
I've never even heard about Reborn/Froski until recent months >_>

Because i didn't start playing smash again until "recent" months. I spent almost a year and half in chess studies and other things. Didn't have time for games and stuff.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I want to play LD after all this talk about him. But I have a feeling he's gonna be overblown and not that good. Because in my experience, whenever somebody has a weird style, he usually wins only because it's anti-metagame vs kaillera (don't know how else to put it), and a lot of people are bad at adapting. And those people are usually easy to beat once you "figure them out". Maybe I'll be wrong though.
Glowworm comes to mind. :bee:

LOL, people making guides for how to beat a player like LD just shows how far down the drain this game has gone.
The only person who said anything was B Link.

The fact that you made a guide with tips on how to beat such a weak player shows that the overall skill level of players online isn't that good anymore.
Do tell us your story of how you 5 stocked isai with one hand while making pancakes with the other and drinking a glass of water.

smash is a fun game and i do not hold bias (skill wise) to anyone who plays it offline or online

thank u

malva00

Smash Master
The fact that you made a guide with tips on how to beat such a weak player shows that the overall skill level of players online isn't that good anymore.
the fact that link got 2nd at the last "big" tourney should tell you even more

ballin4life

Smash Hero
i'm having mike duncan and some of his friends come and play smash this weekend. so i'll try to stream that for YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE.

will probably be ~5PM-~8PM Saturday and sometime in the afternoon Sunday

I'll surely post about this again.

joY

Pot splitter
Watching the SunRise tournament right now on the Livesteam. 2v2 MK and MK vs MK and MK.

Oh yeah, this is what it's all about.

serge

Banned via Warnings
The only person who said anything was B Link.

Do tell us your story of how you 5 stocked isai with one hand while making pancakes with the other and drinking a glass of water.

smash is a fun game and i do not hold bias (skill wise) to anyone who plays it offline or online

thank u
When did I ever say anything about 5 stocking isai? and what does that have to do with anything? You people should stop trying so hard to make witty comments and actually read what people say. The comprehension skills of some people on here are non existent.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
When did I ever say anything about 5 stocking isai? and what does that have to do with anything? You people should stop trying so hard to make witty comments and actually read what people say. The comprehension skills of some people on here are non existent.
Seriously just go away, You have not had any iea what you've been talking about this entire time.

The guide was mostly a joke anyway, where you unable to see that and had to make some stupid assumptions off of it?

Some Mod deal with him...he's probably just trollin anyway.

serge

Banned via Warnings
Seriously just go away, You have not had any iea what you've been talking about this entire time.

The guide was mostly a joke anyway, where you unable to see that and had to make some stupid assumptions off of it?

Some Mod deal with him...he's probably just trollin anyway.
ur an idiot, i know the guide wasn't completly serious and neither was my comment but u mindless uptight nerds got butthurt. this is a public forum, ill say watever i want

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
ur an idiot, i know the guide wasn't completly serious and neither was my comment but u mindless uptight nerds got butthurt. this is a public forum, ill say watever i want
In that case you should consider a career that doesn't involve humour.

Butthurt is the word I'd use to describe you lol, you seem VERY upset about something.

Seriously though my flame shield has more then enough power to deal with you, just stop with the BS and trolling?

serge

Banned via Warnings
In that case you should consider a career that doesn't involve humour.

Butthurt is the word I'd use to describe you lol, you seem VERY upset about something.

Seriously though my flame shield has more then enough power to deal with you, just stop with the BS and trolling?
YAWN, nice comeback, im done.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Watching the SunRise tournament right now on the Livesteam. 2v2 MK and MK vs MK and MK.

Oh yeah, this is what it's all about.
Dat quadruple tornado. Dat 4 swords.

Honestly, that what I'm mostly seeing.
People mostly using Snake, MK, wario, etc.

I haven't one japanese :kirby: main kick butt on stream yet.

D

Deleted member

anybody know where to buy adapter/ non ****ty n64 controller? might play again for fun

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
highest quality adapter, rumble/hori support, ONE controller port, more $$$ (26+shipping)
RAPHNET ADAPTER

simple, good quality adapter with TWO controller ports, less $$$(12+shipping)
MAYFLASH ADAPTER

good luck getting a controller that doesn't suck ****. i suggest looking for one from ebay/someone you know/craigslist/garage sale/flea market

Olikus

Smash Champion
ive bought like 5 N64 controllers from ebay that was written great joystick. 1 was okay, 2 was very good and the last two was like wtf is this even used good. So yeah ebay is pretty safe unless it stands in the discription that the joystick is worn out.

Top Bottom