• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

Battlecow

Play to Win
yeah they have like a 6 foot copy of it hanging in the window of the photography studio where it was taken. I'm surprised Isai hasn't posted a link to it in social yet.

and he's been Stradon for a while now, IDK what that's about.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Just realized i no longer have the highest post count for regulars in this section D:

Only a few have passed me but it's by a lot lol.

Wonder who'll be the first to hit 10k

Obviously this doesn't really matter, just data.

serge

Banned via Warnings
Was anyone aware of this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6oE4ZEjps8&feature=plcp

The channel that uploaded it has nearly 2 millions subs and is Machinima's second channel. Machinima is the biggest gaming network on youtube and the sad thing is this vid didn't bring in any new players. They even made a tutorial on how to use project64k. After seeing this I believe that nothing will ever bring more players online.

Battlecow

Play to Win
I like this guy's dedication.

"Can we play as soon as I get off the plane?"

"uh, I work until 10"

"I'll be over at 10:15"

"do you have transportation?"

"I'm gonna walk to your house, it's only forty minutes"

The Star King

Smash Hero
Star King's ahead of me!

But he started 2 years earlier.
I only really started posting a decent amount in 2009, before that I had like 100 posts. Also you got ahead of me at one point during my hiatus in like April or something and I brought it back.

asianaussie has more than me btw

I actually hate to think how much I posted lol, if I could make my post count like 500 I would

asianaussie

Smash Hero
i am KING of the anime determinism barry bonds workout malva's movie review BEST thread

it has like 20% of my posts or something

see, there's this actual anime thread that i posted heaps in (like 1000 or more posts, probably) but the forum it's in doesn't count to post count, so...

The Star King

Smash Hero
it has like 20% of my posts or something
Same here. We're the only two with 1k+ posts (holy crap) in this thread (Battlecow is getting close).

see, there's this actual anime thread that i posted heaps in (like 1000 or more posts, probably) but the forum it's in doesn't count to post count, so...
...you post in the anime thread? And you still feel the need to talk about it here? *sigh* I blame ciaza. A terrible influence.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
anime is the greatest thing, y'know

it's all BOOM and KAPOW and BOING and WHOOSH and YOOOO and UGUU and PIERCING THE HEAVENS WITH YOUR EXCEPTIONALLY LARGE DRILL

man sword art online is a polished series, it's like...not much happens each time, but it still feels like there's a rich plot, sorta? maybe it's just hella pretty

jintai wa suita shima****a is the most enjoyable satire to come out of japan in a long time, i find myself compelled to rewatch episodes even though i DONT HAVE ENOUGH TIME

oh and just to annoy everyone who looks at this page

if the image ****s with you, blame star king :cool:

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
i am the saviour of the masses, turning horribly boring on-topic threads into glorious anime discussions

dean- hopefully james has work off but i'll definitely go and drag alex too. it's been a year since i updated my facebook dp anyway so i am basically forced to go. hot mikus better be there again.

looks like i'll start watching sword art online aa, but i also started atelier totori and still suck at getting out early at work. though today i managed to finish only 40 minutes after close! i am getting soooo good =D

The Star King

Smash Hero
I'm feeling whimsical yet lonely again.

Time to commit some misdemeanors. PM me for my number if you want a piece of the action.

Battlecow

Play to Win
I'm feeling whimsical yet lonely again.

Time to commit some misdemeanors. PM me for my number if you want a piece of the action.
Yo, no joke? That's EXACTLY how 50% of my summer has been going. Like, words out of my mouth.

Haven't been around in a while. Did I miss anything?
A bit. Can't remember when you left but basically just a lot of smash.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
i am the saviour of the masses, turning horribly boring on-topic threads into glorious anime discussions

dean- hopefully james has work off but i'll definitely go and drag alex too. it's been a year since i updated my facebook dp anyway so i am basically forced to go. hot mikus better be there again.

looks like i'll start watching sword art online aa, but i also started atelier totori and still suck at getting out early at work. though today i managed to finish only 40 minutes after close! i am getting soooo good =D
i intend to buy at least two dangos this year

i don't know what atelier totori is so im forced to assume it's terrible fanservice

lol if you're still watching horizon

Battlecow

Play to Win
battlecow patriotically points out that the US is beating China in medals right now, 18-18 in golds and 37-34 in total

I love having China around. They're so evil with their death-mode training camps for 12-year-olds separated from their families at puberty and institutionalized steroid use. Reminds me of the golden days of Russia. Olympics would be no fun without a villain.

ballin4life

Smash Hero
battlecow patriotically points out that the US is beating China in medals right now, 18-18 in golds and 37-34 in total

I love having China around. They're so evil with their death-mode training camps for 12-year-olds separated from their families at puberty and institutionalized steroid use. Reminds me of the golden days of Russia. Olympics would be no fun without a villain.
that's a pretty slim lead TBH

Top Bottom