• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

clubbadubba

Smash Master
I was thinking something more along the lines of identical cousins. Aka patty duke show, look it up hard to post links with my phone

:phone:

Battlecow

Play to Win
I really wanna be friends with TANK on facebook. Tank PM me it pleeeeeeease I'm cool

even tho I only have like 20 FB friends because I just got that **** like a month ago

The Star King

Smash Hero
What happened to you never joining Facebook :troll:

I'm tempted to add you for ****s and giggles even though I said to myself I wouldn't add smash friends on fb

Nope my shameful scandalous everyday life must be kept a secret :troll:

Battlecow

Play to Win
c'mon max, you know you wanna add me

And yeah its dumb but I need it for random stuff and since I only spend maybe 10 minutes a week on it it's not bad atall

RickySSB

Smash Ace
I really wanna be friends with TANK on facebook. Tank PM me it pleeeeeeease I'm cool

even tho I only have like 20 FB friends because I just got that **** like a month ago
I'm a TANK friend on facebook, I'm a lucky guy.
Battlecow, add me too little brother :D

The Star King

Smash Hero
c'mon max, you know you wanna add me

And yeah its dumb but I need it for random stuff and since I only spend maybe 10 minutes a week on it it's not bad atall
IDK man

I can see lulz occuring

I can see embarrassment occuring

I am vain and pathetic yes

Also. I do the same thing sort of. I check every few days and usually there's nothing that interests me so I'm like "w/e ciao losers" masking my sadness of having no friends

Dang I must be in a mood to beat myself up

Battlecow

Play to Win
dude SK just having me as a friend on facebook will get you some major vajayjay. I'm just that guy. Embarassment isn't even a possibility.

ricky who are you on FACEBOOK man PM me or sum ****

TANK64

Smash Lord
This social thread is awesome :awesome:

Smash64 fb group for those who aren't in:
http://www.facebook.com/groups/329401377087352/

@Battlecow I pm'd you.

and yes, I can obv see where you guys would think me and Isai look similar, but not THAT similar xD

@Clubba, about the laugh, that's just weird O__o lol.

and I guess this explains why I will become the best in the world :cool: :cool: :cool:

The Star King

Smash Hero
I could go on in the mornings but I usually don't go on because I automatically assume nobody will be on lol

Battlecow

Play to Win
I lost a luigi ditto MM to vudujin once

IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN

there might be a pretty big pot for 64 doubles, with all the people entering

Also props to AXLE90, the unknown d00d entering only 64 singles.

Top Bottom