• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

Combo Blaze

Smash Ace
just got online and found out that I get 2 frames to galaxy now and that no one gets on in the mornings

EWWWW

anyways I'm on for another 5 hours or so hit me up GUYS
Morning sucks, but I can wake up earlier to play you some if you're going to be getting on at that time. I'll be online, but going to go eat something real quick.

Combo Blaze

Smash Ace
Got called a no life for the first time playing in galaxy. Also a tourny*** by some other dude. Haven't even been to a tourny!

kys

Smash Ace
Got called a no life for the first time playing in galaxy. Also a tourny*** by some other dude. Haven't even been to a tourny!
Whaaaat? No way. I have these encounters AT LEAST once a day, usually more. Consider yourself lucky. Galaxy - Where your hope in mankind goes to die.

I love teams because it makes me think more. The subtle things make it enjoyable, like noticing you're backthrowing someone into a fireball which means you can follow up immediately with another grab, usmash, uair, etc.

The Star King

Smash Hero
I don't think I've ever been called either a nolife or a tourney*** on Galaxy

Not to my face, anyways :awesome:

Besides I would agree with them :troll:

Combo Blaze

Smash Ace
Yeah I was surprised it took this long before someone called me a no life! And yeah I'd agreed with him. :v

There's an ad at the top of the page about some deals n' stuff. One of the things is Super Smash Brawl 2. lolwut

Battlecow

Play to Win
Chick fil-A is overpriced and they give you scrubby serving sizes and aren't that good. Burger king tendercrisps are the ****, real talk.

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
i wanna play online

i have the adapter thing but forgot how to set everything up :\ :X

also does anyone here play diablo 3?????????
ill play diablo 3 with you if you've got a mic, i can teach you how to setup 64 stuff and how to glitch level 1-60 in 6 hrs lmao(hopefully they dont patch it out TOO soon). both are quite simple actually.

heres a brief description of how the rush is done, i posted this on, id say, the most active diablo site, d2jsp.org

http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=62788211&f=153

EDIT: oh yeah you get your diablo norm kill at lv25 and nightmare kill at 50, obvs hell kill at 60. after the whole run is said and done you should have a little over or around 1mil gold and that should be enough to gear up your character at least a bit to start doing Inferno. *****.

EDIT2:ZK=Zoltun Kulle, Act2, Quest8, Part3. Easy.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
man just played like 4 hours of smash at A$'s house, WHERE YOU AT STAR KING? First time he played in months and damn he is still a monster. Too bad he puts most of his time into D3 or he'd be SSS tier.

@star king: is that phone number you gave me when you were trying to get a new phone still your number? If not you should send me your number so I can let you know when we play.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Yeah. Keep in mind that I'm still IN SCHOOL for the next couple of weeks, though I guess we're not doing much.

kys

Smash Ace
Yeah. Keep in mind that I'm still IN SCHOOL for the next couple of weeks, though I guess we're not doing much.
I remember hearing that Virginia has a whacked school year. September-June or something?

One of the best parts about college is the awesome breaks. 1 month+ for Christmas, 3 1/2 months for summer and a spring break.

Top Bottom