• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

Battlecow

Play to Win
WE NOTICED YOU WERE GONE

Also you gotta have CONTEXT to understand that quote of mine

Why'd you LEAVE dude and why'd you have to BREAK THE FAST to greet kuz you almost had us FOOLED

The Star King

Smash Hero
I'm sure your unexecuted joke would have been hilarious ballin

I was last here on Valentine's Day (wut), but for all intents and purposes I was gone since January

also I read the context and it was pretty funny. I fit into Battlecow's generation though so yeah.

Who said you would be able to see me ballin? Made you look btw

non-sequitur

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Yea. Tank went to atl is supposed to be back in town nowish, the number he gave me doesn't work :( . Sheer is tough to reach... if anyone sees either of them on kailerra do me a favor and tell them to check their pms.

:phone:

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Clubba and Tank planned everything out. I dunno wtf is going on I just figured someone would call me whenever you guys were playing.

By "stranded" you mean you're at your friends house right?

I wouldn't be able to come pick you up until after 10 pm. So If Tank is still MIA after 10 I'll call you and we'll figure **** out.

EDIT: I sent you a pm.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Hotel lobby actually lol. Thanks for responding, sent u a pm

Woohoo tanks otw, time to smash

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Tank just got home apparently. It's all good I think.

Plus get that **** out of here battlecow. Worst case he would have been stuck at a hotel for a couple more hours then I would have went to get him. No smashers left behind, that's how we roll in O-Town.

The Star King

Smash Hero
That doesn't make sense because I'm under 18 myself

Nice try. BATTLECOW is the one trying to get into my pants

TANK64

Smash Lord
^^ haha

@Clubba, yo Fun time chillin'. Sorry things didn't run super smoothly, and that I was like a zombie :urg: . You gotta stop by for longer next time so we can get in some super seriously in :cool: . At least you're on the east coast. We can probably travel more after we graduate.

@Sheer, you were super on point yesterday- Yoshi and Fox. Just thought I'd tell you lol. Good job beating us up.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Yo idk about virginia but 17 is age of consent in Illinois

we coulda been banging away ever since SK hit the big one-seven

Yes homo

The Star King

Smash Hero
Why would I go to the MW. I'll become automatically bad at Smash - it's a ****ing disease. I'm sorry, Battlecow, but you're not worth that.

...and not helping

cyoonit123

Smash Apprentice
yea red is real good. If you haven't seen his matches against sima way back on isai's channel, you should watch those. gonna watch those again right now.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I'm not sure about being on point, I was average. Nothing special.

Great playing and meeting you clubba. And it's always a pleasure playing with you, tankito.

EDIT: And yah lol at 8 minute Yoshi vs Mario on dreamland match. Pretty lame.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Hey tank, sheer it was great meeting and playin with you guys, even though it was brief and me and tank were tired as hell. Thanks for goin out of ur way to pick me up tank, and tell ur friend jon thanks for housing me. Also eekalmaaaannn nice meeting u for like 30 minutes lol. Hopefully there's a next time!

The Star King

Smash Hero
I'd expect a DK main to complain about Foxes

Fox vs DK is hell. I'd take Pikachu or Kirby first any day

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
fox is ez. just gotta get past the lasers and he's free as hell imo lol

i'm used to dealing with falcos in melee enough that i feel like fox dk can't be COMPLETELY stacked just because of the lasers. sure, dk is big, but i'm bad and don't know enough about the physics system yet to perform everything the way i want.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
fox is more than just the lasers lol

he's hella fast in every aspect and some of his attacks just make you go wtf

dk vs fox is just fishing for grabs and being good at up-b edgeguards

Olikus

Smash Champion
It depends on the satge allso though. DK vs fox on hyrule is one of the worst MU in the game.

Battlecow

Play to Win
On DL DK can gimp fox really well

But then certain kinds of good lasering are somewhat more effective on DL as well

But yeah defs better for deek on DL

The Star King

Smash Hero
I want to play a game.

imgur.com/_____. Put Smash64 related words (5 chars) into the URL and see what you get.

imgur.com/mario:

"urdum":

urdum in CAPS:

"SKSUX" (wut):

last but not least, "ssb64":

"malva" and "ciaza" got nothing. Not many 5 letter names in this community, funnily enough

Top Bottom