• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

M!nt

Smash Champion
Hey why's the Th3kuzinator banned?
--
Also gamecube controller sucks for smash 64. I can't figure out where to put Z, so I can cancel eaiser than on my xbox 360 controller. Anyone here use gamecube controller? I might just suck it up and buy a n64 controller adapter.

Peek~

Smash Lord
--
Also gamecube controller sucks for smash 64. I can't figure out where to put Z, so I can cancel eaiser than on my xbox 360 controller. Anyone here use gamecube controller? I might just suck it up and buy a n64 controller adapter.
I do

Have R as shield and Z as grab, its da bomb

ballin4life

Smash Hero
I took the GRE today and I am officially a disgrace to Math majors everywhere. I scored higher on the Verbal than on the Math.

I mean I did pretty well in both but still. Maybe I should have been an English major? I feel like my whole academic life is a lie.

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
oi aa: looks like driving to melbourne the next few months mare pretty slim, james lost his license for 3 months =|

i keep thinking mint is thino now because of the avy.

the brawl/melee scene in australia who play 64 secondarily sear by the gamecube and one guy claimed who could beat me if he could use it instead of the n64 controller.

fun times.

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
--
Looks like another 64BR member bites the dust.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Surri is one thing, but th3kuzinator is too far. I will discover whoever is behind this plot before it's too late (prime suspects: SilentSlayers, Fireblaster, my evil alter ego).

The Star King

Smash Hero
If you mean alphabetically why would I be after kuz?

EDIT: Oh because of the "the" in my name, I hate that thing lol

The Star King

Smash Hero
I actually really do not like Star King lately. That's my problem, I can never stick to one thing lol (although this name lasted relatively long for me)

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
cheeseball341 was at least better than asianaussie though

no <3 whatsoever

edit: ninja'd >.>

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
poor bloke, we need to come up with a name for him to use

should be short and sweet

i have approximately 0 ideas though

The Star King

Smash Hero
Come up with a name for me first, since I'm looking for a name change and I'll be easier to do because you got the "Star" base. My only rules are somehow keep "Star" and no stupid **** that some people do like random numbers at the end/alternating caps/random symbols etc.

The Star King

Smash Hero
No "The", god what was I thinking

StarStruck is pretty good. Captures the typical reaction people have to me. IDK about the alliteration though

Millenium IDK

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
mine was more or less a joke.

Super Shooting Star Struck

we'll call you S4 for short!

genius.

M!nt

Smash Champion
Fallen Star
Star Gazer
Star Traveler
Luke StarWalker
lol I dunno

The Star King

Smash Hero
Not too long ciaza

I actually thought of Starwalker since my last avatar was a "Planeswalker", but it sounds too much like Skywalker

What do you think of "Starbox"? Like "Star", "Box" has a special meaning to me so I'm less likely to get tired of it. Other words that have a special meaning to me... IDK, "key" maybe

Top Bottom