• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
Check out the current topic. Deciding a new name for Star King whilst the 64BR conspiracy continues. While people are deciding the new name for Star King, some member of the 64BR is tied down in some unknown location.

wut

The Star King

Smash Hero
Maybe a simple "Starkid", sounds like Star King and captures my love of youth

Maybe I won't like it later on though

Hey Glowworm, maybe I'm changing my name so I won't be next on the lost after kuz. hehehe...

SSBPete

Smash Lord
im just crazy bored and annoyed with the 'ssb' at the start of my name. i need a new descriptive word at the start like i have on the server sometimes

certainlynotpete was one of my favs

sk should change it to twinkle twinkle little star king

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
AussiePete

all australians should change their name and put 'Aussie' as a prefix actually

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Hmm lets put in supernova instead of star, and shorten it to nova. That's it, Nova! Oh wait...

Sempiternity

Smash Lord
Why would you say that when you suggested it
i thot the twinkly star things would reveal my underlying impressions

Star Storm
Star Fire
Star Power
Stylin' Star
SYKE Star
STD Star
Super Star
Silly Star
Stupid Star
Simply Star King
Star Rod
Star God
God Star
Star Stud
Stinky Star
Stalin Star
SS Police Star
Gestapo Star
Stripper Star
Star Tar
Stiff Star
Stool Star

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

i'm just spitballing here

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
lol booms black little underline thing.
i agree. i think the starking is a pretty sexy name. i dont see what it is about it that you dont like.

Olikus

Smash Champion
well every name with king in it is kind of meh. Except maybe king funk, cus if your the king of funk you sounds pretty cool =D

The Star King

Smash Hero
IDK sounds too grand. I used to like it, but I'm tired of being a King. That's right, SK is giving up his iron-fisted rule to instead manipulate humanity from the shadows.

The Star King

Smash Hero
There was the Star from Chile. And the risk of it being taken is too high if I'm going to use the name elsewhere on the Internet, I want something fairly unique.

jimmyjoe

Filthy Hori
Premium
Yeah i saved that one for last hah, thought it was catchy, plus it still keeps his royalty theme.

:phone:
Edit:
Plus a king can be fair, but a Tzar..
Now he could justify that title by saying he violently oppresses his opponents, and they, starving for a hit, find it very difficult to survive under his rain(reign) of combos.
Plus iirc SK half Russian right?

The Star King

Smash Hero
Clever, but the royalty theme is why I'm abandoning Star King in the first place. Plus Star Czar is kind of a tongue twister, nobody's gonna call me that IRL

Top Bottom