• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Just had a long session with InkJuse, and we had too many lulzy moments. I have to say, non-serious smash is too fun. Punishing simultaneous missed rests with simultaneous sings, me gimping him on the last stock in weird ways (up-Bing him after he down B's in a Samus ditto, him trying to edgeguard me but falling off instead, me Luigi weak up-Bing him as he's down-Bing to the ledge to edgeguard me). My favourite moment was Ness vs Yoshi (me Yoshi) with him chaining 4 back airs in the tent, immediately followed by me chaining 4 forward smashes in the tent. We had other lulzy moments, but those were my favourites (of the ones I remember). I know I don't really need to post this, but it was too funny not to post, and the funny kaillera moments thread is buried somewhere (too lazy to find it).

(in before Ballin (I think) saying we were playing seriously).

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
Sounds like a typical Australian game xD.

I have re-kindled my lost love of xD

The Star King

Smash Hero
That sort of thing is only fun to me every once in a while. It gets boring if you do it too much. I definitely wouldn't want that to be a typical game, like in Australia apparently.

xD should only be used mockingly xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

:phone:

Peek~

Smash Lord
xD = Im 12 years old

Havent we been over this before?

Only acceptable ones are lol and haha

DMoogle

A$
Ahhhhhhh, done with finals and back home now. Going to start playing again soon, so everyone will be able to see how bad I am now.

So happy to be finished with this semester.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
I used to XD a lot, then I stopped, then one day I got called out for not using it, and now I'm using it again.

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

If this is infracted for spam I'm going to be very XD

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
It appears the Debate Hall is immune from your devilish and egoistical charm, Battlecow X3

X3 > XD

asianaussie

Smash Hero
Can't wait till October where I get to go to the US and actually see how good people are.

10 frame Link dittos are pretty telling, but I do prefer my proper matches for my old-fashioned reasons.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Fixed. 10notracist
Yes that might be a reason, because LOL, ROFL or LMAO comes from english and the spanish translation would be something like RMF, RPESR, PECR which isnt used at all. Also haha = jaja. xD has the universal advantage, no languages

Battlecow

Play to Win
Wait 'til you read my latest post in the My Little Pony thread. Lookin' like Harold Bloom up in that ****.

The Star King

Smash Hero
I loled.

I've never seen the show in question so I'm still uncertain whether that thread is serious or just a giant troll fest. Maybe a little of both.
Apparently, it really is popular amongst interweberz. I have a real life friend who watches it, and he claims it's "actually good, no lie. Weirdly good."

Battlecow

Play to Win
One of my favorite book series is Animorphs, the popularity of which is (or rather, was) weird in a similar way; it looked and seemed incredibly bad until you actually read it, at which point your mind was blown.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Those covers, though? And read the first page or the back of any of the books, you'll puke at how on-the-nose bad the writing is. Plus, most of the books were ghostwritten. It's unfathomable that they would be as good as they are (they are really mother****ing good).

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
I LOVE MLP. I had my avatar as Pinkie Pie for a while in case everyone forgot. I liked it before it was popular too
hipster mode
, as I heard it was created by Lauren Faust who created Powerpuff Girls and Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends and they were two of my favourite cartoons of all time.

Anyway it's a great show.

And I'm pretty sure I'm not gay last time I checked.

The Star King

Smash Hero
This girl in my school laughed at me for knowing all the Powerpuff Girls' names/theme song/intro, saying guys shouldn't know that stuff.

So we went around and asked like 20 guys, and all but one of them knew all about Powerpuff Girls.

PWNED

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
NICE

I think every guy at my primary school liked the show but was too afraid to admit it.

Powerpuff Girls Z was a let down =(

Top Bottom