• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

NixxxoN

Smash Master
am i wrong or it seems someone agrees (or doesn't disagre) on the "war is the answer" thing

*facepalm*

The Star King

Smash Hero
Violence is not the answer, it's the question. And the answer is yes.

NixxxoN not knowing what a joke is.

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
so are we talking about real life or fake life aka videogamez? :c
I don't know any more, I mean, is easy to die in a video game...
If you're not a good player like me... :p
but... in real life... that's something to think about.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
all this talk about war makes me want to listen to slayer.

Gammelnorsk

Smash Ace
do any of you euro guys know my friend markp?

he just started a little while ago and i am trying to help him get up to SPEED

dandan

Smash Lord
do any of you euro guys know my friend markp?

he just started a little while ago and i am trying to help him get up to SPEED
yeah, he joined our group, nice fella, told us he played gunz and tf2 with you or something like that.

Gammelnorsk

Smash Ace
markp and i are masters of garry's mod...we jsut go into games spam mic and kill our own team while talking trash to the other

Superstar

Smash Champion
So, I decided to log on for once in like a year, and I see that the 64 forums have mixed in with the Melee ones.

It looks tacky.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
i mean, Yoshi has a head on which to place a hat.

My avatar lacks a head on which to place a hat.

I suppose i could just stick it over the top point lol...but it wouldn't look very good :(

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
my computer has a terrible virus so I havnt even been able to play online in the longest time.

However, this has forced me to play strictly training mode. My mario sh dair uairs are like 95% consistent now.

TAKE THE BALLIN'

Peek~

Smash Lord
I haven't been able to get any good games with anyone lately. I'm ronery.
Random kaillera games?

Smash through contacts is always top tier. My recent daily games with Hammerheart have been the ****

I even started using other chars vs him, dun dun dun

ballin4life

Smash Hero
my computer has a terrible virus so I havnt even been able to play online in the longest time.

However, this has forced me to play strictly training mode. My mario sh dair uairs are like 95% consistent now.

TAKE THE BALLIN'
Why can't you play online?

I'm just wondering because I had a virus on my computer that caused PJ64k to give me a "Not enough memory for Jump Table" error every time I tried to start it.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
When I open up p64k my extender resource manager goes nuts, saying I dont have enough system resources. I open task manager and it says like p64k is taking up 50-80 cpu when it normally only takes up like 10-30

the result? laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag

The Star King

Smash Hero
Random kaillera games?

Smash through contacts is always top tier. My recent daily games with Hammerheart have been the ****

I even started using other chars vs him, dun dun dun
I have no friends though.

SO ALONE.

Sempiternity

Smash Lord
Why can't you play online?

I'm just wondering because I had a virus on my computer that caused PJ64k to give me a "Not enough memory for Jump Table" error every time I tried to start it.
p sure that's not a virus

When I open up p64k my extender resource manager goes nuts, saying I dont have enough system resources. I open task manager and it says like p64k is taking up 50-80 cpu when it normally only takes up like 10-30

the result? laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag
Have you run any virus scans?

http://www.malwarebytes.org/

If it truly is a virus, this ****er will find and destroy it.

ballin4life

Smash Hero
How do you know? Every time I tried to start PJ64k while the virus was on my computer, it gave me that error, and as soon as I got rid of the virus that error went away.

I thought perhaps it was due to the virus running malicious processes in the background, taking up memory, but I don't really know how that or PJ64k works.

Sempiternity

Smash Lord
How do you know? Every time I tried to start PJ64k while the virus was on my computer, it gave me that error, and as soon as I got rid of the virus that error went away.

I thought perhaps it was due to the virus running malicious processes in the background, taking up memory, but I don't really know how that or PJ64k works.
A quick Google search reveals that it seems to be a more or less random problem that can happen to anybody. It also appears to fix itself on its own after a while...

I find that most computer problems magically solve themselves!

You could try increasing your virtual memory, although it really shouldn't need to be increased since PJ64 can run on like 128 MB. Just a thought.

Also, try to create a new user account to start fresh and see if it works there.

What you said could make sense; that for whatever reason the virus used up more memory than usual, but I really have no idea.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Lol jaimehr is troubleshooting my system for me.

Gave me this weird antivirus software and its gonna run overnight in safe mode. Hopefully it works D:

Top Bottom