• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

TheGoat

Smash Ace
Agreed.

I don't agree with the tech skill thing, though. If you take out flashy unecessary stuff like moonwalking there isn't much practice required after you learn SHFFLing and wavedashing/wavelanding (especially if you don't use space animals).
Yeah to be honest unless you pick like spacies...all you have to learn is l canceling, wavedashing, and wavelanding, and there's no excuse to ***** about stuff like that if you plan to seriously get into a game.

I do understand how some people dislike the high degree of involvement of tech skill in melee. However, it adds a huge layer of depth and skill to the game. For example, wavelanding takes time to get down, but it facilitates movement and allows certain characters to combo even better; more importantly, all that tech skill gives you so much control over your character, it's pretty awesome. Taking things like this out would just be dumbing down the game to make more sales, and I'm generally against that.

sharksquail

Smash Ace
So has anyone listened to the new Kanye West album?

I think it's pretty good. Not the epitome of lyricism, but the production is top notch throughout.
Kanye Gets on my nerves for the most part, with the exception of a few songs, and the fact he's the only other person who knows how to auto tune other than T-Pain. The songs i've heard off the new album i haven't really liked tho.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
what's the one album that has 'golddigger'?
yeah, i like that one.

i could make that smash related.

cuz i aint sayin (s)he a kirbypicker
but she ain't messing with no broke broke
dair down girl dair it down
dair down girl dair it down

quoted, have to resize the picture however.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Anyone here ever play Legend of Legaia for PSX?

I played it many years ago when it first came out (1998-1999) and recently got the emu and rom to play it again.

I loved the Combat system for it...much better then the FF's of its time :p

Korrupshen

Smash Ace
Anyone here ever play Legend of Legaia for PSX?

I played it many years ago when it first came out (1998-1999) and recently got the emu and rom to play it again.

I loved the Combat system for it...much better then the FF's of its time :p
ToS had the best combat system imo.

Thino

Smash Master
Secret of Mana/Seiken Densetsu combat system fan here.

hate RPG with turn based combat system with a PASSION

aka Final Fantasy , ironically done by Square too

dandan

Smash Lord
really, i fealt the som fighting system works well at first, but when you get to the higher charges, it just fails as it takes way too long, just my opinion though, i might have not utilized it well.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Can I contribute with bringing the white flag?

America should supress their army like the japanese, then maybe they should use the money to make more cool stuff like them :oneeye:

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
Can I contribute with bringing the white flag?

America should supress their army like the japanese, then maybe they should use the money to make more cool stuff like them :oneeye:
The Japanese did not surpress their army because they wanted to. =) Remember history.

But yeah, more spending on healthcare, education and technology would indeed be something good for the USA.

dandan

Smash Lord
don't bunch up together with nix please, he has his own opinions, not all of us share them (i think most of us don't, but who knows).

Top Bottom