• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Like, users on this very thread?

If so, we might be due for another cleanup.

Edit: as in frequent users
Well, they were old users that migrated to the server I'm banned on. I think they migrated after the whole May 2019 situation.

Some of them are still in SmashBoards though.

D

Deleted member

It was on a popular Discord server that has many old members in here on it. It is not the SmashBoards Discod server.

This server is where people called me most of those things I listed.
I'm curious as to who these "old members" are... but on the other hand I think I would be better off not knowing.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I'm curious as to who these "old members" are... but on the other hand I think I would be better off not knowing.
We can't name users here. Big no no
Well, they were old users that migrated to the server I'm banned on. I think they migrated after the whole May 2019 situation.

Some of them are still in SmashBoards though.
I think I have an idea on who some of these "old users" are.

You don't want to be around them.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
What is this, ****ing Among Us?

If there are people here still bullying Shiny, or anyone for the matter, and you have proof of it, POST IT so we can stuff them into the chute and shoot them out into ****ing space.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So I made a list. Hopefully this helps. This is the list of words and the websites that they were used against me.

Nazi, lesbophobe: Twitter

Russian bot: SmashBoards

Manipulative, troll: SmashBoards/Discord

Stalker, the worst person: Discord
These people are not your friends. They're politically charged extremists who will betray you at the drop of a hat. Shiny, you don't need them.
Who do I need?
I was joking, if it wasn't obvious. but then again that probably wasn't the best joke to make anyway
I am the master of not getting jokes, lol. Everything flies over my head.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Let's not. They aren't demons, they are friendly people. Some of them just get quite angry at me.
I think how you want to forgive them is very admirable. Respectful, too.

But, you should highly consider separating yourself from them anyway for the sake of your mental health.

As far as your question is concerned, you need the people here who are supporting you right now.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Is it bad that I only just now realized my Iphone has a built in screen recorder? Welp, time to play some games and record stuff :p

D

Deleted member

I wish I vented in Discord and not here.

I would say I promise to stop, but actions mean a lot more than platitudes.

D

Deleted member

Wish my phone had that so I could make a video on Mario Kart Tour and explain why that game is a pile of sludge.
Doesn’t support my mic unfortunately :(

Still cool to have because that means I dont need to go thought he hassle of downloading a half-decent screen recording app just to record some gameplay here and there.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Regret what?
...I'm safe for now
Zendaya really has come a long way. I've been watching one of her Disney Channel shows called "Shake It Up."

I really can't wait for WandaVision to be on Disney+ within a few months time. Anyways, the Disney Investor Meeting will be on October 7th and I predict it is likely to share the latest information on upcoming Marvel Studios shows and films.
inb4 a majority of the content is Marvel...Disney knows their top money maker needs all the attention (then Mickey Mouse of course)

and I should definitely check out Shake it Up inevitably. Spider-Man, KC Undercover, and Euphoria have been all I've seen from her...for now
Well then...

Microsoft now owns both iconic green fps dudes
to the Sony people who keep complaining about this buyout and demanding them to buy Konami, I say...
20200921_114541.png

RIP the future Skyrim ports
inb4 Microsoft only port to Nintendo and PC

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I wish I vented in Discord and not here.

I would say I promise to stop, but actions mean a lot more than platitudes.
I think you've improved a bit since you were last here. Though I think still you worry a bit too much about what others think of you. But that ain't easy to overcome for most people. Generally, I would just say avoid the people on Discord that kept bothering you I guess. So no more feeling sorry and try to stick to the people who like you.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Apparently one of those days where I just feel somewhat empty. :glare:

Good thing I'm going kayaking tonight wind permitting. That should hopefully break it off.

Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
...I'm safe for now

inb4 a majority of the content is Marvel...Disney knows their top money maker needs all the attention (then Mickey Mouse of course)

and I should definitely check out Shake it Up inevitably. Spider-Man, KC Undercover, and Euphoria have been all I've seen from her...for now
to the Sony people who keep complaining about this buyout and demanding them to buy Konami, I say...
Update: It looks like the Disney Investor Meeting might not happen at all.

Either ways so far, we've already got a Tatiana Maslany casted as the She-Hulk plus a range of directors who will be producing episodes for the upcoming Ms. Marvel show as well. which include Bad Boys for Life directors Adil El Arbi and Bilall Fallah. I suspect that we will possibly know who will be casted for Kamala Khan very soon.

Shroob

Sup?
So I made a list. Hopefully this helps. This is the list of words and the websites that they were used against me.

Nazi, lesbophobe: Twitter

Russian bot: SmashBoards

Manipulative, troll: SmashBoards/Discord

Stalker, the worst person: Discord

Who do I need?

I am the master of not getting jokes, lol. Everything flies over my head.
Okay, I think I know what this one's about, and I'm gonna be straight with ya Shiny.

If this is the situation I'm thinking of, you 'kinda' only have yourself to blame for that one.

Like, not to sound malicious or anything, I have 0 malicious intent around my words but

I remember back before the **** hit the fan around the April/May 2019 thing where you went on a huge Russian stint, going on and on about Communism, starting to speak in Russian and even changed your name and profile description into Russian.

Calling you a bot is harsh sure, but, you were acting VERY strange around that time, I'm not going to sugar coat it, and while I'm positive you were just goofing around, I can understand why some people would be a bit paranoid, especially here in America, considering America's long and tenuous history with Russia and their involvement in our most recent Presidential election.

Like, if suddenly I changed my whole persona to be "**** YEAH NORTH KOREA IS GREAT!", don't you think that'd be REALLY ****ing weird?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I decided to record a random game and I got this footage. Not exactly super hilarious or anything, but I found it kinda neat

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I beat Mario 64 (70 star, I'll do the rest of them later). Still a good game, but... way jankier than I remember (maybe it's because it was ...personalized for me?)

probably gonna do Galaxy next. I'll save Sunshine for another time.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

There are creatures that science refuses to recognize.

But if our eyes see it...

If our cameras capture it...

Does it exist?

LOST TAPES

Do you believe?

FEAR LIATH MOOR

Episode Title: "Fear Liath Moor"
Subject matter: Am Fear Liath Mòr
Summary: An outdoor extremist married couple, along with their local guide travels to one of Scotland's highest peaks, Ben Macdui, in an earnest attempt to climb the gigantic summit. Aware of the many dangers of performing this feat, they soon encounter a new danger that is even more dangerous that threatens their very lives.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

There are creatures that science refuses to recognize.

But if our eyes see it...

If our cameras capture it...

Does it exist?

LOST TAPES

Do you believe?

FEAR LIATH MOOR

Episode Title: "Fear Liath Moor"
Subject matter: Am Fear Liath Mòr
Summary: An outdoor extremist married couple, along with their local guide travels to one of Scotland's highest peaks, Ben Macdui, in an earnest attempt to climb the gigantic summit. Aware of the many dangers of performing this feat, they soon encounter a new danger that is even more dangerous that threatens their very lives.
First name Fear middle name Liath last name Moor

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I saw people talking about Sunshine earlier.

Only 3D Mario I haven't finished yet. Don't get me wrong, I own a copy and I've played it, it's just...I never finished it, for some reason.

Honestly? As much as 3D All-Stars is awesome...I'm more hyped for 3D World + Bowser's Fury.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom