• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

My halloween avatar drawing is going along pretty nicely from the looks of things
Screenshot 2020-09-21 at 6.41.12 PM.png

Gonna need to do some fine tuning stuff in the coming days(and probably fix a couple errors) but the core drawing itself is looking alright, especially considering my skill level lol

Buddy you’re in for a shock.
I already know lol

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Honestly the best way to describe my voice is that it’s mostly monotone. But not in a good way per say. Like... I sound like a prerecorded message bot when I’m recording audio for my skits and all that.

Last edited by a moderator:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
dazx750-1b809e75-e1b7-4bc0-ac95-098b07fa0cd2.jpg

I still can't believe Nickelodeon of all people were the first to have Shredder actually kill Splinter...twice...

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
It’s hard to describe my voice to others since how I hear my voice to myself is different to how I hear it in recording, and I personally hate how I sound in recording and knowing that’s how others hear me makes me feel depressed.
I personally think your voice rocks.

D

Deleted member

It’s hard to describe my voice to others since how I hear my voice to myself is different to how I hear it in recording, and I personally hate how I sound in recording and knowing that’s how others hear me makes me feel depressed.
Same. I hate how I sound when playing back my recordings but when I just talk IRL it’s fine for whatever reason.

D

Deleted member

Hi Pyra! It's been a while.
I feel like I've been summoned via lies.
Welcome back to the social thread!!!
I'm sorry about the mess I caused.
Okay, I think I know what this one's about, and I'm gonna be straight with ya Shiny.

If this is the situation I'm thinking of, you 'kinda' only have yourself to blame for that one.

Like, not to sound malicious or anything, I have 0 malicious intent around my words but

I remember back before the **** hit the fan around the April/May 2019 thing where you went on a huge Russian stint, going on and on about Communism, starting to speak in Russian and even changed your name and profile description into Russian.

Calling you a bot is harsh sure, but, you were acting VERY strange around that time, I'm not going to sugar coat it, and while I'm positive you were just goofing around, I can understand why some people would be a bit paranoid, especially here in America, considering America's long and tenuous history with Russia and their involvement in our most recent Presidential election.

Like, if suddenly I changed my whole persona to be "**** YEAH NORTH KOREA IS GREAT!", don't you think that'd be REALLY ****ing weird?
Ah, I see. You bring up a good point. I've calmed down on the whole Russian thing now. Didn't I tell people to stop though?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
One question is when Nintendo going to announce some form of presentation? Nintendo likes to share stuff on social media on the hour (most notably 9 AM EST) so maybe that. Then again, they announced the last Partner Showcase around midnight.

Just no shadow drop plz.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

There are creatures that science refuses to recognize.

But if our eyes see it...

If our cameras capture it...

Does it exist?

LOST TAPES

Do you believe?

MERMAID

Episode Title: Mermaid
Subject matter: "Mermaid"
Summary: A group of girls on vacation in Hawaii are invited by a mysterious but beautiful young woman to a secluded uncharted lagoon, unbeknownst to them has lonely but immoral motives for them longing for companionship.

Shroob

Sup?
One question is when Nintendo going to announce some form of presentation? Nintendo likes to share stuff on social media on the hour (most notably 9 AM EST) so maybe that. Then again, they announced the last Partner Showcase around midnight.

Just no shadow drop plz.
Even with the new poster in Japan, I just don't expect anything happening this week.

With TGAs this week, it seems a lot better to drop Smash news next I feel, granted, this is my own opinion.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Love it when I’m playing Sunshine and my 64 muscle memory kicks in and I try to jump kick to try to send my momentum a little backwards and then end up diving to my death.
Super Mario 64: Mario knows how to use a variety of punches and kicks like a trained badass.

Super Mario Sunshine: Mario suddenly forgot how to do everything that isn't a jump or ground pound and can hardly fight back without FLUDD.

Super Mario Galaxy: Mario learns how to use an awesome spin attack but he can't do it unless he has a star in his hat.

Combat has really evolved throughout the 3D Mario titles.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So.. just for funsies, I decided to take my most recent drawing, and compare it to one of the drawings I made a little bit before I came back onto the site(at least if memory serves me right) just to see the comparisons

Most recent drawing: Very very old drawing:
Screenshot 2020-09-21 at 8.21.25 PM.png
Screenshot 2020-09-21 at 8.23.34 PM.png
Yeah, there's definitely been a major improvement in most aspects lol
And yknow, looking at these two side by side, I actually just got a pretty good idea. But that'll likely have to wait until tomorrow, considering I'm laying down in bed at like 9pm typing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom