• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Okay, so I am struggling with the first level.

I am a bit bad at controlling Mario, and I keep on falling to the start.

Shroob

Sup?
Okay, so I am struggling with the first level.

I am a bit bad at controlling Mario, and I keep on falling to the start.
There's a few hidden warps to help make the traveling less annoying in Bob-Omb Battlefield.

If you stand still in the first flower patch after you go up the ramp, you'll be transported near the summit, and once you start climbing the summit, if you stand still in the first hole that spits out all those iron balls, it'll teleport you to the one higher up.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
There's a few hidden warps to help make the traveling less annoying in Bob-Omb Battlefield.

If you stand still in the first flower patch after you go up the ramp, you'll be transported near the summit, and once you start climbing the summit, if you stand still in the first hole that spits out all those iron balls, it'll teleport you to the one higher up.
The flower's transport you closer to the mountain, they certainly don't warp you to the near the summit lol.

D

Deleted member

I died to those dumb cannon ball things.

I am so bad at this game, lol. Still fun, I love the atmosphere.

D

Deleted member

The Bob-omb king is such a hypocrite.

He says it is against the rules for me to throw him off the battlefield, and he chucks me way out of the battlefield.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Last night, I had a dream that in Breath of the Wild 2 there'd be a new mechanic where you could sneak up on and tame wild wolves and that once tamed, they'd follow you around similar to Wolf Link if you had the amiibo in BotW 1.

I've been thinking about that a lot. It'd be neat if they actually included that in BotW2 and on top of hid items around Hyrule you could use to permanently increase your wolf partner's attack, defense and hearts. Wolf Link is pretty overpowered early game in BotW but is really weak late game when silver and/or golden enemies run rampant and do massive damage to even a max heart wolf.

While they're at it they should bring Wolfos back as an enemy and base them off the wolf ai. It's neat how wild wolves will try to surround you and attack your flank, but they're so weak they really aren't a threat. A Wolfo monster on the other hand could have more HP and damage and could hang out at camps with other monsters.

Oh wait, we're talking about Mario. Uh I'm scrapped for cash right now so I might have to wait a month or two to get the legacy collection. I've never actually played any of those three games though so and Nintendo can be finicky with rereleases, so getting all three together seems like a good deal to me. I

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Next gen games costing 70 because costs keep rising wouldn't be much of an issue for people if minimum wages also went up due to everything else costing more. I'm definetely getting a PS5 as I never got a PS4, but I'll wait a few months so there's enough left for me to just enjoy. Though I'll just drop a preorder for FFXVI on the spot lmao.

Also y'all are suckers I get a copy of 3D All Stars for 25 euros

D

Deleted member

I have to say, Mario 64 feels quite different from any other Mario game I have played.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Wow there is absolutely no leeway when it comes to traversing the Sling Pod Galaxy.

EDIT: Best advice, use the touch controls for this level.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Oops, I saw a dumb old post of mine in here.

You have to give me credit, I don't make horny posts anymore, right?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Oops, I saw a dumb old post of mine in here.

You have to give me credit, I don't make [REDACTED] posts anymore, right?
Shiny, why are you bringing up stuff you prefer everyone forget?

Last edited:

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Just read the new Sonic IDW issue

Idk if it's just me, but are they possibly hinting at a romance between Tangle and Whisper? Because it really seems like it.

And honestly? They are sooo cute Whisper wagging her tail was adorable.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
2020 finally did it. The final event to set it apart from every other event in all history. The ****ING orcas are attacking.

Have we finished cryogenic freezing? I wanna sleep through this and meet the new master overlord orcas of the future.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I think I've reached the point where Hollow Knight has clicked for me. I got an extra piece of health (so I can survive longer), charms that let me heal faster and give me a shield while healing (so I can actually defend myself), my first sword upgrade (so my attacks no longer do scratch damage), and the ability to climb walls (so I can access a lot more of the map).

D

Deleted member

Have we finished cryogenic freezing? I wanna sleep through this and meet the new master overlord orcas of the future.
Unironically, I want my body to be cryogenic frozen so I can have a peak and live in the future... The future interests me a lot. Hopefully it is nice.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I think I've reached the point where Hollow Knight has clicked for me. I got an extra piece of health (so I can survive longer), charms that let me heal faster and give me a shield while healing (so I can actually defend myself), my first sword upgrade (so my attacks no longer do scratch damage), and the ability to climb walls (so I can access a lot more of the map).
Hey hey, nice! I’m glad you’re enjoying it.

D

Deleted member

I have an issue. I have a large list of games for me to play, but I'm very slow when it comes to games. ._.

Last edited by a moderator:

KillerCage

Smash Master
That's roughly where Hollow Knight clicked for me as well.
For me it was the first time entering the City of Tears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom