• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Tangeled has gone from normal Disney Princess ****...into mother ****ing Dragon Ball Z mixed in with a lot of Marvel

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I’m happy for him as well. It does seem like the end of an era though and it is such a shame for someone with so much creativity to be leaving but I hope he lives like he’s always wanted to doing what he is now. He seems very happy.
:3 Glad to know you are happy too.

He's a human being like any of us, and him working on the industry doesn't change that he had other goals in life that do not revolve around his job. He already left his mark on the industry, and that's a great achievement that probably not many can get to. But he's also free to keep choosing where he wants to go next, and he did. He indeed seems happy, and he won't stop being creative, surely, but he will implement that creativity somewhere else while enjoyed the beauty of nature as he seems to have been pursuing. It's really amazing and a great example of how to take the reins of one's life and not let anyone else tell you or make you think otherwise when it's something you are deeply sure about and that you love.

D

Deleted member

Happy 3D All Stars release day everyone!

There was a problem fetching the tweet
~Let’s do the Mario! Swing your arms, from side to side~

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I went to pick up Super Mario 3D All-Stars at GameStop and I was welcomed to quite a surprise: The GameStop employee said I still had a fully paid off preorder for Pokémon Shield back in November last year on their computer (and I have had that game since launch) so I got that money back as a $60 gift card.

I'm quite confused. Why did it take them so long to find this and did I basically get Pokémon Shield for free?

But hey, 60 more dollars in my wallet is nice so I can't complain too much! :p

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
ok my **** was Tangled a godly series to go through.

they had the balls to go from normal Disney Princess stuff into some sort of Princess/Marvel/DBZ love child fusion...like...holy chicken Mc****Nuggets

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I just got 3D All stars (shoutout to Walmart for selling it for $50). Don't know which game to play first, I've nevwr played Sunshine but i'm nostalgic for Galaxy.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Nintendo said you can't use the GameCube controller on Super Mario Sunshine. They lied.

However, since you don't have the ZL button and right stick button, you're not going to go far.
So it’s not optimized to use the GameCube controller then

D

Deleted member

Nintendo said you can't use the GameCube controller on Super Mario Sunshine. They lied.

However, since you don't have the ZL button and right stick button, you're not going to go far.
Seems a bit dumb but maybe you can use the Switch’s built in remapping system to fix the problem?

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Evening guys. Been busy today so haven't been on the forums. So I got Super Mario 3D AllStars aka number 34 for physical copy.

MarioPics.jpg

So I came into the store thinking the game would be sold out right from opening. So I asked them when I came in near 11.
"Oh you're only the third person to have got a copy today."

"Wait What?"

Ended up going to two stores with my best friend later and both still had copies. Maybe it was more online perhaps?

Also got Five Guys again. Still pretty great food so was not a bad day.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
This may be the wrong place to ask, but do any of you guys have advice on external drive management? According to my computer, my most important flash drive "does not contain a recognized file system," and it won't let me access it unless I format it. It's my school flash drive, so please let me know what to do!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
...just lettin' ya know, I don't bite, I really like to know which design is better for Sulesses. (see posts aboves)

Even if I sleep by the time you post, I like to know your opinion

No rush tho, obviously.

D

Deleted member

This may be the wrong place to ask, but do any of you guys have advice on external drive management? According to my computer, my most important flash drive "does not contain a recognized file system," and it won't let me access it unless I format it. It's my school flash drive, so please let me know what to do!
Mm.. never heard of that happening before. What OS are you using on your computer?

D

Deleted member

Windows 10. It was working just fine last night.
hmmmmm... seems like it might be a problem with your flash drive itself. I dunno for sure though so if you have any other computers I would probably try plugging it into other ones just to be sure it’s not a computer problem.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
D

Deleted member

Before I go to bed, just wanted to share some change I made to one of my character, Sulesse.
View attachment 286065View attachment 286066
The version on the right is the new one, lemme know which one you prefer, or what else you might have to say.

Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , @ShinyLegendary , @NonsensicalThings , Wademan94 Wademan94 , Knight Dude Knight Dude , Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy & Tako Tuesday Tako Tuesday
Honestly I’m digging the cyclops eye. Pretty cool looking. Original version does look a bit better to me overall though.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Sorry for the wait!
Honestly, I think the colors on the first design work a lot better.
Honestly I’m digging the cyclops eye. Pretty cool looking. Original version does look a bit better to me overall though.
Huh, interesting.

Not sure what to do with that yet, but I keep in mind.

Thanks for the feedback.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

There are creatures that science refuses to recognize.

But if our eyes see it...

If our cameras capture it...

Does it exist?

LOST TAPES

Do you believe?

BANSHEE

Episode Title: "Banshee"
Subject matter: Banshee
Summary: Hearing about the rumors of paranormal and supernatural activity at an old abandoned Irish castle, a group of ghost hunters goes there to explore. After one of them gets hurt, however, they immediately try to leave to rush and get medical help but something heard wailing bringing death soon begins to follow them.

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I'm kinda bored, so I'm gonna come up with three game collections for every Smash character. The only rule is that no chracter can share a game with another character, but I'm gonna try really hard to not do games on Switch. I'll do the 64 characters now.
:ultmario:- Already accounted for, 64 + Sunshine +Galaxy. I'll say that this kinda messes up the later Mario characters...
:ultdk:-DK Collection: Donkey Kong 64 + Donkey Kong Jungle Beat + Donkey Kong Barrel Blast. K.Rool gets the classic trilogy because those are the only ones he's in, so it's between DK and Diddy for the remaining games. Diddy Kong has a weak connection to these games, so DK gets them. Yay for the weird games nobody really talks about!?
:ultlink: - Breath of the Wild collection: BoTW, Age of Calamity, BoTW 2. I say "no Switch games" but then I add three, two of which aren't even out yet. I need to divide up 18 zelda games, cut me some slack
:ultsamus:- 2D Metroid collection: Zero Mission + Samus Returns + Super Metroid. This is the first one without anything to really mention
:ultdarksamus: - Metroid Prime Trilogy: Metroid Prime 1 + 2 3. Same here.
:ultyoshi: - Kirby's Dream Collection 2: Return to Dream Land + Triple Deluxe + Robobot. Again, pretty acceptable.
:ultkirby: : - Yoshi Collection: Yoshi's Story + Yoshi's Island DS + Yoshi's New Island. The SNES one is on Switch online, so I went with the "lesser" games.
:ultfox: - Star Fox collection. Star Fox 64 3D + Star Fox Assault + Star Fox Adventures. No comment
:ultpikachu: - the Pikachu collection: Pokemon Yellow + Pokepark + Pokepark 2. I went with a few spinoffs so we don't burn through the main games quickly.
:ultluigi:- Year of Luigi: Encore. Luigi's Mansion + Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon + Mario & Luigi: Dream Team. The two Mansion games were obvious, but the third was trickier. I went with Dream Team, because year of Luigi.
:ultness:- the APE collection: Mother 1 + Earthbound + Mario's Super Picross. Once again, two obvious ones and one tricky one. Mario's Super Picross was an Ape developed game, so it's in
:ultfalcon: - F-Zero collection: F-Zero + F-Zero X + F-Zero GX. Is an explaination needed?
:ultjigglypuff: - Pokemon spinoff Collection: Colloseum + XD + Snap. Kanto in particular is really clogged up, so I needed to give Jigglypuff some spinoffs.
why am I doing this? I don't know.

D

Deleted member

Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , I can’t help but notice you list youself as “the poster child of degeneracy” eh? Well... I dunno about you but I for one do believe that that title belongs to me :secretkpop:
C8544288-CEF0-4FDC-A113-77C16B7E7E04.png
This probably isn’t the smartest thing to post tbh

D

Deleted member

Before I go to bed, just wanted to share some change I made to one of my character, Sulesse.
View attachment 286065View attachment 286066
The version on the right is the new one, lemme know which one you prefer, or what else you might have to say.

Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , @ShinyLegendary , @NonsensicalThings , Wademan94 Wademan94 , Knight Dude Knight Dude , Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy & Tako Tuesday Tako Tuesday
They both look nice! I like the 1st design better only by a little bit. Though the jacket for the second one looks solid.

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
They both look nice! I like the 1st design better only by a little bit. Though the jacket for the second one looks solid.
'guess peoples aren't a fan of orange shoulder lol, even though I heard orange & blue are colors that goes well together. (that, and his costume is supposed to look quite crappy/cheap)

Again, not yet sure what to do yet, but I appreciate the feedback alot, so thanks folk.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
'guess peoples aren't a fan of orange shoulder lol, even though I heard orange & blue are colors that goes well together. (that, and his costume is supposed to look quite crappy/cheap)

Again, not yet sure what to do yet, but I appreciate the feedback alot, so thanks folk.
I think orange and blue can go well together, I'm just not vibing with it on Sulsee for whatever reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom