• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Just had a random idea.

What if Koei made a Fire Emblem warriors 2, and like Hyrule warriors 2 it's a story set in the three houses universe and it's just like, a side story that takes place during the 5 year time skip.

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
Ok, hot take?

Like, possibly scorching take?

If they want to give the Zelda series voice acting from here on out, then they need to give Link dialouge. BoTW kinda suffered during the emotional scenes because Link didn't say a word, let alone emote.
Am I the only one who thinks link would sound good with like a young Adult British voice

like an older ferb

kind of being synched with zeldas

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I just had a great idea.

In the same vein as Hyrule Warriors 2 being a BoTW prequel, what if there was a Pokemon Conquest 2 that was an X/Y Prequel, ie the war 3,000 years ago? Kalos needs the fleshed out story.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
What? Your art is impressive for your age and that's your method? If this is what you pull off at what 15 (?) then it'll be interesting to see when you are my age.

Your drawings though are great while on paper from what you have shown me. I've thrown a lot of praise on your spirit designs especially.

Still you have made a lot of improvements dramatically over the past while. You should feel good about it.

As for me being a writer, all I need is my laptop, Microsoft Word/Google Drive and a notebook to doodle or write in while I'm out or about. And a place to be quiet at.
Thanks! And I'm fourteen, turning fifteen this month.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I just had a great idea.

In the same vein as Hyrule Warriors 2 being a BoTW prequel, what if there was a Pokemon Conquest 2 that was an X/Y Prequel, ie the war 3,000 years ago? Kalos needs the fleshed out story.
That's way too cool for Pokemon.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Will this game explain vital info needed to understand BotW that wasn't in the game? Like how Ganon was able to take control of the Guardians despite them literally being designed to fight him? Or what made Link the Champion to begin with? :yoshi:
Ganon's malice allowed Ganon to corrupt the shiekah tech, it wasn't the first time he'd face them since the Guardians and Divine Beasts were used to seal him 10,000 years prior as well as the Yiga's involvement. Some more details would be cool to see like what actually happened when Calamity Ganon rose.

Knowing how Link became the Hylian champion would be neat, I'd imagine it would be one of the first missions/quests of the game. Link proves himself then he's the Champion.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
wait. If there's a Kalos war, then there needs to be someone to fight. What a coincidence that the current region is based on England, a country that France really liked to wage war with.

all i know is that if I ever get to make a Nintendo game, that's what I'm doing. it's too perfect.

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
A Pokemon Warriors game would honestly be too much fun. As long as it has a large enough sized roster of fighters.

I keep on forgetting you’re younger than me lmao

Not by much mind you(16, almost 17 in 5 months) but still weird to think about.
That moment when I'm older than both of you combined.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Ganon's malice allowed Ganon to corrupt the shiekah tech, it wasn't the first time he'd face them since the Guardians and Divine Beasts were used to seal him 10,000 years prior as well as the Yiga's involvement. Some more details would be cool to see like what actually happened when Calamity Ganon rose.

Knowing how Link became the Hylian champion would be neat, I'd imagine it would be one of the first missions/quests of the game. Link proves himself then he's the Champion.
That's not an explanation. That's just restating what happened and not why. This is a vital part of the game, without it BotW never happens. "Ganon is mad?" That's all it takes for him to upend the Sheikah's entire modus operandi? I think that's something they'd anticipate.

Malice has to be external. That's the only plausible explanation for why the Guardians got corrupted since it's an unknown variable to the Sheikahs. Also I highly doubt the Yiga clan helped with the corruption. 1) the game basically depicted them as jokes 2) Ganon was imprisoned this entire time. They might've been Ganon fanboys in opposition to their race, but that doesn't mean they were in contact with him. Or... maybe they were, but the game never made that clear. And that's the problem I have with BotW. Too many gaps like this :yoshi:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
The two warriors games that came out this game are canonically part of their respective franchises. I wonder if this will become a trend?

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Well, I'm almost 90% sure final boss will be fought with only Zelda.

Like, can you imagine? Finally, a game where Zelda fights Ganon alone, and one of the most powerful incarnations of Ganon to boot.

D

Deleted member

I accidently slightly punched a lightbulb, and now my knuckles are burning...

D

Deleted member

I doused my knuckles with cold water, and I still feel the burn.

Don't punch a lightbulb on accident.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Never gonna happen obviously but give me a Planet Cray fighter Bushi.

Like... just image it. Soaring though the skies, minding your own buisness... and then this guy
0CEEAC76-1D22-4C53-8D74-B1A0DD43E39C.png

just comes downs and start causing havoc and ruins all the fun :p

Would be even cooler to see certain units like the Dimensional Robos and Overlord(s) as fighters: because hot damn they’re easily one of the coolest looking characters around.

But I’d say that enough VG shilling for one day :136:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Well, I mean...

"I know it's soon, but... Think you'll ever love again? Then maybe you won't kill your next family..." And then The Joker died laughing,

One of the best openings to a game I've played.

I should make a list of my favourites.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
"I know it's soon, but... Think you'll ever love again? Then maybe you won't kill your next family..." And then The Joker died laughing,

One of the best openings to a game I've played.

I should make a list of my favourites.
I should love it. But I am so god damn sick of evil dictator superman that I just can’t enjoy it anymore. It leaves a bitter taste in my mouth.

Shroob

Sup?
Ya know, with Nintendo flat out saying that they wanted to move away from Directs awhile ago

Makes me wonder if they're using this pandemic as an excuse to finally do just that.

Origami King?
Pikmin 3 HD?
HW BotW?

All just shadow dropped with 0 prior warnings

And Mario got a Direct, but it's more like one extended presentation than an actual Direct.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Ya know, with Nintendo flat out saying that they wanted to move away from Directs awhile ago

Makes me wonder if they're using this pandemic as an excuse to finally do just that.

Origami King?
Pikmin 3 HD?
HW BotW?

All just shadow dropped with 0 prior warnings

And Mario got a Direct, but it's more like one extended presentation than an actual Direct.
I hope not. Directs are fun man.

Shroob

Sup?
I hope not. Directs are fun man.
They are, but they do want to move away from them. I don't know why, but my guess is they know that Twitter drops will do just as much.

Perhaps they just don't feel like it's worth the cost to hire an entire production staff for a 30-40 minute commercial when dropping a game out of the sky on YouTube/Twitter will still cause an explosion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom