• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
I’m scared and depressed. Help me. Please. Give me hope.
It'll be ok Snakey. The future is open and there's still lots of interesting things to come. And there's soooo many games to play even now.

When I was young we just rented a game on the weekend to play. Now there's just so many around, lots to keep occupied with.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Where do you write your story? Is it something you're ok sharing?
As in showing it on the forums? Not fully. It's not the members I don't trust is all I can say. Rejected ideas? Yeah I'd be fine but not my main one.

Via PMs or Discord. Yeah. I've showed it to about 10 people here.

Myself and Wade talking pretty almost daily about our projects to keep ourselves going. And people like Lamperouge, Hatster and Rangez have been very supportive of me. I write it all on my Google Drive but I keep backups here and there on my laptop and phone and I have a notebook if I have any members.

Also been meaning to ask as well as to where you are from?

Teeb147

Smash Legend
As in showing it on the forums? Not fully. It's not the members I don't trust is all I can say. Rejected ideas? Yeah I'd be fine but not my main one.

Via PMs or Discord. Yeah. I've showed it to about 10 people here.

Myself and Wade talking pretty almost daily about our projects to keep ourselves going. And people like Lamperouge, Hatster and Rangez have been very supportive of me. I write it all on my Google Drive but I keep backups here and there on my laptop and phone and I have a notebook if I have any members.

Also been meaning to ask as well as to where you are from?
Cool. Well if ever you feel like sharing some things with an extra person I'm at least curious about it (dont have to if dont feel like it tho). And also actually because there's times where I've thought to write more. I just feel like I need to find more creativity or something :p

I'm from Canada ;) 🇨🇦 🦌

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I legit taught myself the fruit clip glitch just so I wouldn't have to deal with Sunshine's bull**** physics for that shine.
Never played Sunshine(at least not that far) what kind of bull**** are we talking?

Shroob

Sup?
Never played Sunshine(at least not that far) what kind of bull**** are we talking?
You gotta roll a watermelon down a massive hill.

Except Sunshine's physics are wack as hell.

And the level is full of enemies that love to charge the melon and toss it into the air, breaking it.

And at the end, you have to lead it down a wooden pier that bends in several areas, and if you touch the edges, the melon breaks.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Cool. Well if ever you feel like sharing some things with an extra person I'm at least curious about it (dont have to if dont feel like it tho). And also actually because there's times where I've thought to write more. I just feel like I need to find more creativity or something :p

I'm from Canada ;) 🇨🇦 🦌
You’re more than welcome to share your stuff on my Discord server. I’d love to hear your feedback on our stuff as well

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
You gotta roll a watermelon down a massive hill.

Except Sunshine's physics are wack as hell.

And the level is full of enemies that love to charge the melon and toss it into the air, breaking it.

And at the end, you have to lead it down a wooden pier that bends in several areas, and if you touch the edges, the melon breaks.
Don’t forget the hellspawn known as Cataquacks...

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 If I may give some advice, I’d look into trying to find some different things to occupy your time. Don’t be afraid to try something new either. Accomplishing something, no matter how small, can make a huge difference. My work has helped me going at times.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 If I may give some advice, I’d look into trying to find some different things to occupy your time. Don’t be afraid to try something new either. Accomplishing something, no matter how small, can make a huge difference. My work has helped me going at times.
Honestly I've been dipping into depressive moods lately, but I generally just try to push through it. Usually trying to work on decks and watch Youtube videos help me a ton.

Dutch Raikuna

Man it feels like I'm the only European commoner user on this thread right now. Trying to fix my sleeping pattern so I'm trying to stay up.

On another random note; Keeping up with the Kardashians is ending! So hopefully all those "reality" shows will end eventually and the genre will die out. A bit of good news. Except for anything with Gordon Ramsay. That man is the exception.

I'm from Canada ;) 🇨🇦 🦌
No, I'm happy for feedback. It's about time I try and show to more people to get confidence in so I'll show it eventually. Outside of the ones I've shown it to, there's still a few people who I hope to give a look to. I'm just not wanting to throw it out in the open due to trust issues.

Have a few friends IRL I should show it to.

Sure. I don't know how much I'll write but I've got you as a friend on there right? so I can check that out still ;)
He's had a server of his for a while which is what I'm on. I'm not on the server you guys are talking about I think,

Honestly I've been dipping into depressive moods lately, but I generally just try to push through it. Usually trying to work on decks and watch Youtube videos help me a ton.
I've been demotivated but good thing my mood swings haven't been as bad. My days will get better and I know it. Fixing my sleep pattern a bit and gonna go for a walk.

D

Deleted member

Depends on what you have for creative projects, are you working on any original stuff or do you feel like you’d be able to contribute any feedback for any of our works?
Both actually. Gots some behind the scene stuff(not willing to share just yet) and I imagine I can help a little bit with feedback.

Dutch Raikuna

Yeah sure. I like the idea of seeing more writing or creative projectss too
Both actually. Gots some behind the scene stuff(not willing to share just yet) and I imagine I can help a little bit with feedback.
I'd be cool for it. More people the merrier.

I'm just talking to a few of my old classmates. I swear, a few are wrecked in the best way.

D

Deleted member

It's a really weird feeling when you've had the same YouTube account for so many years that when you get replies to your oldest comments it drags up many cringy memories of your awkward childhood.
oh yes I know that feeling. I've kinda always used the same account for time eternal and have had it happen a couple times and it's always just... shudders at cringe

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I have been so bored and stressed lately. I have a hard time escaping the real world.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Tonight's a lonely and depressing kinda night. Was gonna do a sim with my friend but he wasn't available even though we've planned it for many days now. Set aside a 2 hour block for it as well.

Disappointment.

Dutch Raikuna

Tonight's a lonely and depressing kinda night. Was gonna do a sim with my friend but he wasn't available even though we've planned it for many days now. Set aside a 2 hour block for it as well.

Disappointment.
Damn, feel a bit for ya.

Ended up spending the night to you guys on here/Discord and my classmates. Got a bit of story thoughts done but I might sleep after I make some food.

My old classmates are a crazy lot in the best way and you guys are always cool. So time for me to head off.

D

Deleted member

Do you ever just ponder about how thousands of years of history has led to us talking in this thread?

D

Deleted member

If this person just knew how to drive around Sarajevo, then World War I, the Great Depression, World War II, the Cold War, a lot of technological advances, and everyone in this thread would have never existed. This world is strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom