• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
:O Sounds like a big deal then. Guessing something happened that people didn't like. I wouldn't know, didn't keep up.
Ironically, the reason he deleted his acclunt was none of that. He told some youtuber to stop inserting politics into his videos, said youtuber said that he'll stop if Notch deleted Twitter, and then Notch deleted Twitter
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Ironically, the reason he deleted his acclunt was none of that. He told some youtuber to stop inserting politics into his videos, said youtuber said that he'll stop if Notch deleted Twitter, and then Notch deleted Twitter
Wow. That's actually really weird, and interesting.

The phobic part, really not

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
So that new Phineas and Ferb movie is definitely on my radar for the near future...

except there's a storm outside right now so watching it at this time is out of the question.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Huh. Son of a Blaze. Least you can’t say he doesn’t keep his word.

D

Deleted member

I do want to buy Minecraft or Minecraft Dungeons anytime soon.

I tend to like sandbox games such as DQ Builders, LEGO Worlds and Disney Infinity.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up

Felt like posting this, there's some interesting new Smash facts in this video.

Also, I really hate listening to this narrator's voice. It just sounds so basic and generic.​

Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero

That was almost eight years ago and ever since they relied on the sales of Resurrection which did not go according to plan, the Darkstalkers series remained dead. I do wish one day that they will reconsider bringing back the Darkstalkers franchise which is one of the fighting games that I have an interest in within the future. A new Darkstalkers game will pretty much offer something different and fresh for Capcom's fighting game division that is if they do bring a new entry into the series.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

That was almost eight years ago and ever since they relied on the sales of Resurrection which did not go according to plan, the Darkstalkers series remained dead. I do wish one day that they will reconsider bringing back the Darkstalkers franchise which is one of the fighting games that I have an interest in within the future. A new Darkstalkers game will pretty much offer something different and fresh for Capcom's fighting game division that is if they do bring a new entry into the series.
With Ono leaving and the decisions that have been made by Street Fighter V Season V, I think the chances are looking up. I tried putting together a roster for a "Darkstalkers 4" game, but I very quickly... ran out of characters.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Chocolate Chip is the best.

Oatmeal Raisin is okay, I like raisins better on their own.

Snickerdoodles are pretty great.

Frosted Sugar's good on occasion.

Don't think I've ever had Double Chocolate, which can be excessively sugary anyway.

And I literally can't eat Peanut Butter because of my allergies.

StrangeKitten

Smash Lord
So I watched a couple recent videos by Game Maker's Toolkit, and it didn't seem like there was anything political in them. Anyone know what would make notch think they were political?

(Also they should stay political despite notch deleting his account. What is notch gonna do, sue?)

D

Deleted member

holy ****ing ****
AFC4742C-8059-45AB-B4C3-66F6E383C2B0.jpeg

I’ve never seen a cloud as big as that!
Doesn’t help it’s part of a huge storm systm with the potential for a tornado(used to be that big ass tein hurricane that appeared a few days ago)

And as I’m typing this it’s starting to hail... wtf

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Kinda sucks to see Notch go down this path, I remember thinking he was cool in my pre-teen/early teen years, but then he started with this bad crap after he sold Mojang and got big bucks (I guess he started making it clear he was for all this just last year or 2018 though).

I guess that means he was always a bad person though, and just wasn’t public about it before. Hopefully he can become a better person, but yeah it’s good to see some controversy stuff get off Twitter even if stuff from both sides pops up on Twitter a lot anyway but thankfully not near as much as it felt like before, just normal political stuff now, and mostly cool art/games/whatever.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Lost Tapes. Do you believe?

Lost Tapes. Taniwha.

Lost Tapes: "Taniwha"
Subject matter: Taniwha
Summary: A girl and her friends get separated from their group during a tour through the jungles of New Zealand, as if getting lost was the least of their worries, they soon discover that the island countries ancient Maori myths are more than just fantasy as something dangerous lurks in the nearby water holes.

D

Deleted member

So I've been bored as **** all day so during my current downtime I decided to rough draft a character idea I've had for a loooong time.
sketch1598638193464 (1).png

It's gonna need some work, that's for sure. Drawing anthro birds is honestly a bit harder than I anticipated.

GhostM

Phantom

Anyone agree?​
Never tried peanut butter cookies before, but I’ve never heard of snickerdoodles before. I guess I’m the few that actually don’t mind having oatmeal raisin cookies, but for me personally, I would get rid of frosted sugar cookies. It’s the same way with cake frosting for me, where small amounts are fine but anything more just makes me feel off. It’s not a food allergy nor does it cause me to feel sick, but I just feel really off when eating them, so I usually prefer to stray away from them.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
dezeray112 dezeray112

Figured I'd post it here. The idea was to do kind of an between of Killer Instinct's business model and Street Fighter V's.
Season 1
  • Dimitri Maximoff
  • Morrigan Aensland
  • John Talbain
  • Felicia
  • Lord Raptor
  • Baby Bonnie Hood
  • Hsien-Ko
  • Harry Grimoire (reworked to fit better with the cast of the games)
  • Majorette
  • Thomas
  • New Character
  • Belial Aensland (Playable Boss)
Season 2
  • Donovan Baine
  • Rikuo
  • Sasquatch
  • Q-Bee
  • Dee (reworked Kage style)
  • Anita (grown up)
  • New Character
  • New Character
  • New Character
  • New Character
  • Dante (Special Guest from the Devil May Cry series)
  • Jedah Dohma (Playable Boss)
Season 3
  • Lilith Aensland
  • Victor von Gerdenheim
  • Anakaris
  • Bishamon
  • Shadow (reworked in the vain of Double from Skullgirls)
  • Ruby Heart (as her original Ghost Pirate incarnation that was intended to be in the original Darkstalkers series. She is not considered a guest)
  • Amingo (as he was originally a scrapped Darkstalkers character, he is not a guest.)
  • New Character
  • New Character
  • New Character
  • SonSon III (She IS considered a guest, as she was based off of the Capcom SonSon games)
  • Pyron (Playable Boss)
Season 4
  • Huitzil
  • Marionette (Completely reworked with a new original move set)
  • Dark Talbain (Reworked and Renamed Kage style)
  • Oboro Bishamon (Reworked and Renamed Kage style)
  • Dead Phoenix (from the scrapped Capcom game for the gamecube, reworked as a Darkstalkers character)
  • New Character
  • New Character
  • New Character
  • New Character
  • Tessa (Special Guest from Red Earth)
  • Soma Cruz (Special Guest from Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow and Dawn of Sorrow)
  • Ozom (Playable Boss)

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
who wants to be an author of 3 mystical yet scientifically hype journals?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom