• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Holy frick, Netflix Spain also has Sonic X and Ash vs Evil Dead.

Now I don't know which one to watch.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I think I'm gonna watch some Sonic Boom episodes.
Holy frick, Netflix Spain also has Sonic X and Ash vs Evil Dead.

Now I don't know which one to watch.
Still go with Sonic Boom
The show is surprisingly clever. Season 1 has some good episodes, but season 2 is where it all comes together. Season 2 is fantastic.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Still go with Sonic Boom
The show is surprisingly clever. Season 1 has some good episodes, but season 2 is where it all comes together. Season 2 is fantastic.
I’m still bummed season 3 never happened...

D

Deleted member

Still go with Sonic Boom
I know right? The show has a lot of fun and charming moments and the writing does get really clever.

I’m still bummed season 3 never happened...
Indeed.

A Season 3 could have been wonderful with the remaining Chaotix and maybe even Blaze.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I know right? The show has a lot of fun and charming moments and the writing does get really clever.

Indeed.

A Season 3 could have been wonderful with the remaining Chaotix and maybe even Blaze.
Indeed it does.
Despite my avatar, Eggman's my favorite Boom character. He's one of the funniest characters ever xD
I just relate to Tails more. <3

D

Deleted member

Indeed it does.
Despite my avatar, Eggman's my favorite Boom character. He's one of the funniest characters ever xD
I just relate to Tails more. <3
My favourite as usual in any Sonic media was Vector.

There's something with Vector which makes me enjoy the character a lot (probably the fact of the character having a typical cool attitude but at the same time tends to help other people near him as I always try to do IRL).

Tako Tuesday

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0245-5753-9220
Hey guys, random but I wanted to share something neat:

Sonic Studio, a fan game that's essentially Mario Maker for Sonic. I think it looks really great so far, and this video barely scratches the surface of what you can do in this game.

Also, this is an earlier build of the game, (he posts updates on the channel quite frequently) so not everything here is final, but with every update the game only looks better.

D

Deleted member

Hey guys, random but I wanted to share something neat:

Sonic Studio, a fan game that's essentially Mario Maker for Sonic. I think it looks really great so far, and this video barely scratches the surface of what you can do in this game.

Also, this is an earlier build of the game, (he posts updates on the channel quite frequently) so not everything here is final, but with every update the game only looks better.
Woah!!! It looks really awesome!

I could see this fangame getting more popular than Mega Man Maker when It is completed.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
If any of you have a moment, I'd reccomend listening to some of the orchestral arrangements formed by Game Symphony Japan. They're really great to listen to!

Last edited:

Tako Tuesday

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0245-5753-9220
Woah!!! It looks really awesome!

I could see this fangame getting more popular than Mega Man Maker when It is completed.
Man, Mega Maker is sooo good. I wish it was more popular. I've actually made some (brutally difficult) levels I'm quite proud of!

But I really hope Studio ends up popular when it releases. The potential for this game is insane.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
LMAO!!! A DISCORD SERVER I'M IN MADE THIS MEME:

View attachment 274464
You love to hear it King.

Well, it's almost PS5 Time. Who's excited to have their expectations sky high and then get kind of disappointed, but still have like 2 or 3 games they really care about show up? I know I am.

Btw, to anyone watching the PS5 event tonight.

I won't be available so please tag me if any of these get shown:

>Skate 4
>Spider-Man 2
>New Ratchet & Clank
>New Sly Cooper
>Ape Escape
>More SEGA games

Gonna tag my friends osby osby Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! @Taylor F @DerpingPikachu Dutch Raikuna Dutch Raikuna @Cutie Gwen and R Rangez in case somehow this post isn't noticed.
Yeah, I got you too. I might be **** posting from Twitter too. But plenty of people got your back.

"Longsword"
"Sonic the Hedgehog"
So is he a punchy cereal mascot or an anime swordsman?
Sonic had a sword that one time, you don't need to choose.

Last edited:

Tako Tuesday

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0245-5753-9220
If any of you have a moment, I'd reccomend listening to some of the orchestral arrangements formed by Game Symphony Japan. They're really great to listen to!
I've listened to some of there stuff before, I think Pokémon and Undertale. I love video game music and orchestra music, so it was right up my alley!

D

Deleted member

I don't know what It is between the Newcomer thread and I, but everytime I post anything there (even if I find It as something really fun to share or just part of a cool topic such as most hype character reveals) It feels as if the Newcomer thread tends to take my posts as the Bikini Bottom people in that SpongeBob episode when he didn't say Squirrel jokes and tried to come up with other kinds of jokes

maxresdefault-7.jpg

And I honestly don't know why because I don't feel I ever said anything there which could make people go yikes with my presence there. Maybe they feel I don't take speculation as seriously "as I should" or something?

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Hot take: the Sonic Storybook Series are actually pretty solid game’s despite their hate.

D

Deleted member

Hot take: the Sonic Storybook Series are actually pretty solid game’s despite their hate.
I still want to play Sonic & The Black Knight when I get the chance.

I have heard the game does have a lot of cool ideas and elements.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
From what I heard from a very close friend of mine who's a huge Sonic fan...

While Black Knight is a game he finds to be a decent play, he's not a fan of Secret Rings because of the waggle.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So you guys all bright eyed, bushy tailed and ready to go for the PS5 Game Reveal?

I know its a bit soon but I'm hoping for Final Fantasy XVI. Its not going to be happen but I can dream.

I'm not planning on getting the PS5 at least six months until after it is out.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So you guys all bright eyed, bushy tailed and ready to go for the PS5 Game Reveal?

I know its a bit soon but I'm hoping for Final Fantasy XVI. Its not going to be happen but I can dream.

Still thinking they may reveal Skate 4.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

Have my fingers crossed for a new Ratchet and Clank.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I don't know what It is between the Newcomer thread and I, but everytime I post anything there (even if I find It as something really fun to share or just part of a cool topic such as most hype character reveals) It feels as if the Newcomer thread tends to take my posts as the Bikini Bottom people in that SpongeBob episode when he didn't say Squirrel jokes and tried to come up with other kinds of jokes

And I honestly don't know why because I don't feel I ever said anything there which could make people go yikes with my presence there. Maybe they feel I don't take speculation as seriously "as I should" or something?
It's the newcomer thread lol. Almost nothing good comes from that.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
They're probably gonna reveal a new Crash game, which is unfortunate, as now Crash could be a promotional rep and that will make him likelier for Smash.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I don't like crash bandicoot. Not only does it make him likelier, but i can't call him "irrelevant" if he gets a brand new game.
I really hope this post is satire.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I don't like crash bandicoot. Not only does it make him likelier, but i can't call him "irrelevant" if he gets a brand new game.
Calling Crash irrelevant is ridiculous even if he doesn't get a new game.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
this ps4 direct is incredible. I'm so hyped for GTA5 for the ps4.

He was never been irrelevant.

Sure, his franchise was dormant and all over the place, but the character himself was never irrelevant.

osby

Smash Obsessed
MILES IS GETTING HIS OWN GAME!!!!!!

This presentation is already perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom