• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I'm also gonna get the dolphin version of P+ so I can do netplay.

I hope this process doesn't royally frick up. Already hit a minor snaffoo.

Last edited:

Cracke

Smash Journeyman
I can easily see Cloud never coming back simply because the legal rights to Final fantasy seem a lot more difficult to deal with than the ones for Dragon quest.
idk man, I think I could see 99% of characters being allowed to come back in the next game just because of how much money this game has made. Doesn't mean they'll be in the game, it just means they have permission from the higher ups if Sakurai wills it.

edit: oh god I was so far behind why didn't it load to the latest page I'm so confused.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
This video slaps:

It has been quite some years since the last time I heard Brawl's theme. Melee's will always be my favorite out of all the themes, but I won't deny there was a time I enjoyed Brawl's (before the countless remixes in-game got me kind of tired of it), and even laughed at the videos that had hilarious "lyrics" for it.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Yeah, Smashboards has this weird thing where it can't load new notifs on postings if you didn't click and check on the latest one, meaning if you took a break on April 1st then you're not seeing a notif from someone that posted past April 1st, so you have no clue if it's recent or not unless you pay attention to the dates (which you're more than likely not).

Or you do click on the notif, read the post, close it, but then go back to the front page and refresh, but then it never shows any more notifs ever again until you go back into the thread and go to the latest page.

Just some minor things that kinda irk me on this site.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Nearing towards watching the final episodes of the fifth season of Agents of SHIELD. So far if I were to pick which seasons are my favourites it will have to be between Season 2 and Season 4. I still wished the series would make more use of Hunter, Bobbi and Robbie Reyes.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Just finished on my first few hours with Pokemon Y. So far, my team consists of Fennekin, Bidoof (Yes, I know what you'd all be probably thinking), and Flabebe with the orange flower. In addition, I got the first badge from Viola too.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
So who here has seen the list of "Traitors of America?"
That list is beyond stupid considering a large chuck of them are not even in America!
Here is a link to a copy of that list. I'm not giving the creator's website a day in the limelight.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Gamingcirc...pied_one_angry_gamers_list_so_everyone_could/
Are you implying that the US isn't at the center of the universe, and that the rest of the world doesn't revolve around us?

That makes you a TRAITOR.

Now this is a dated meme.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Just finished on my first few hours with Pokemon Y. So far, my team consists of Fennekin, Bidoof (Yes, I know what you'd all be probably thinking), and Flabebe with the orange flower. In addition, I got the first badge from Viola too.
How did it take you a few hours to get the first gym badge? That's like in the first half hour of the game.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
"Man, this game is fun, but i'm sure it won't be eating as much as my time as XB2. I'm probably going to take some break here and there so that I don't use all of my time on 1 game"

*50 hours~ later*

"Oh my god, someone save me, i'm stuck in the vortex that is playing a Xenoblade game religiously, please guys HELP!!!!"

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
You know I really want to see an indie game where the overworld takes inspiration from the Megaman RPG's.

Specifically the character portraits, those pics and the beeps they make when they talk always stuck out to me.
Operate_Shooting_Star_mugshots.png

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Please tell me you are joking.
I am not. I was just trying to share the whole fun fact about Europe not having it's own continental plate and then I was interrupted and talked over, the point I was trying to make dismissed as if it didn't matter, and then we ended up in a screaming match because "I always have to be right". I may have a problem with that, but in this case, I kept going because SHE never let me finish what I was trying to say.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
"Man, this game is fun, but i'm sure it won't be eating as much as my time as XB2. I'm probably going to take some break here and there so that I don't use all of my time on 1 game"

*50 hours~ later*

"Oh my god, someone save me, i'm stuck in the vortex that is playing a Xenoblade game religiously, please guys HELP!!!!"
I just passed the 50 hour mark myself...haha. The only good thing about quarantine is that I get to play Xenoblade all day whenever I'm not working.

What part in the story are you currently at?

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I am not. I was just trying to share the whole fun fact about Europe not having it's own continental plate and then I was interrupted and talked over, the point I was trying to make dismissed as if it didn't matter, and then we ended up in a screaming match because "I always have to be right". I may have a problem with that, but in this case, I kept going because SHE never let me finish what I was trying to say.
*Warning: Swearing.* And long rant.

How the hell does someone think Europe is a ****ing country! Like holy ****! You think me living in Northern Ireland is what then? A country within a country within a country! Country-ception? However describing where I am from is a whole different ballgame.

France, UK, Germany, Russia for instance! Four of the most powerful countries in the Europe with their own damn languages, culture and ****. Who on their own still have a pretty damn big influence on global affairs!

Almost nothing makes me more easily irritated than someone who doesn't know basic geography. Like flip me and then some. I can't believe some people in America think Europe is a "United States of Europe" because dimwit, it is not.
And anyone who thinks it is a country and not a continent clearly has the memory span of a a goldfish combined with that guy from 50 First Dates who says "Hi. I'm Tom." every 10 seconds.

Like for example and I'll use my good friend @JDCabrera to help me here. He lives in Spain, I live in the UK. Look at the goddamm differences. While he can speak English, I can't speak Spanish. Hell I don't even speak Irish and I can only remember three words of it.
You look where I am from and him. We live in different countries (ok I know continental plate wise he's on the African plate but nevermind that) with different cultures and values!

This is the first time in a while I've been pissed at hearing some who doesn't know Geography. Last time I experienced was a full on ***** with an IQ of minus 1,000 who binary was the official language of Japan and that was beyond ****ing lunacy.

Now Snake, beware I'm not insulting your mother, I'd never do that to anyone's except my own. I'm questioning her reasoning behind thinking that it is a country.

To sum up my reaction;

PS_Messages_20200605_200518_resize_88.jpg

Sorry guys. A major pet peeve of mine. Its over.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

How the hell does someone think Europe is a ****ing country! Like holy ****! You think me living in Northern Ireland is what then? A country within a country within a country! Country-ception? However describing where I am from is a whole different ballgame.

France, UK, Germany, Russia for instance! Four of the most powerful countries in the Europe with their own damn languages, culture and ****. Who on their own still have a pretty damn big influence on global affairs!

Almost nothing makes me more easily irritated than someone who doesn't know basic geography. Like flip me and then some. I can't believe some people in America think Europe is a "United States of Europe" because dimwit, it is not.
And anyone who thinks it is a country and not a continent clearly has the memory span of a a goldfish combined with that guy from 50 First Dates who says "Hi. I'm Tom." every 10 seconds.

Like for example and I'll use my good friend @JDCabrera to help me here. He lives in Spain, I live in the UK. Look at the goddamm differences. While he can speak English, I can't speak Spanish. Hell I don't even speak Irish and I can only remember three words of it.
You look where I am from and him. We live in different countries (ok I know continental plate wise he's on the African plate but nevermind that) with different cultures and values!

This is the first time in a while I've been pissed at hearing some who doesn't know Geography. Last time I experienced was a full on ***** with an IQ of minus 1,000 who binary was the official language of Japan and that was beyond ****ing lunacy.

Now Snake, beware I'm not insulting your mother, I'd never do that to anyone's except my own. I'm questioning her reasoning behind thinking that it is a country.

To sum up my reaction;

View attachment 274202

This was a really random talk to tag me for.

But you didn't tag me for Fantastic Four stuff as everyone else in this thread does, so I have to thank you for that.

And yeah, people who say Europe is a country seriously frustrate me. Heck, Europe technically isn't a continent either. The continent is specifically called Euroasia (at least as far as I remember from Geography at high school).

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
This was a really random talk to tag me for.

But you didn't tag me for Fantastic Four stuff as everyone else in this thread does, so I have to thank you for that.

And yeah, people who say Europe is a country seriously frustrate me. Heck, Europe technically isn't a continent either. The continent is specifically called Euroasia (at least as far as I remember from Geography at high school).
I was taught that Europe was a continent when I was in school, but then later got changed to "Eurasia" and I'm like "meh, w/e then lol"
Still a wonderful place either way, and I wanna go back and explore more than just Spain.

Maybe imma binge Rick Steves' program and gather up tourist destination ideas.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I was taught that Europe was a continent when I was in school, but then later got changed to "Eurasia" and I'm like "meh, w/e then lol"
Still a wonderful place either way, and I wanna go back and explore more than just Spain.

Maybe imma binge Rick Steves' program and gather up tourist destination ideas.
*cough* UK and Ireland *cough*

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

To sum up my reaction;

View attachment 274202

No. She doesn’t think it’s a country. She’s adamant that it is a continent. Which is like... okay. That’s totally not something that racist Europeans made up so they wouldn’t be grouped together with Asia, not at all. I am the one who doesn’t think it’s a continent. I don’t think it’s a country either. I think that it’s a socially based sub-division/region of the Eurasian land mass.

Fun fact. If you look at the continental plate maps, you can see that technically the Middle East is its own continent. As is India.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
My Tekken 3 Redraw got more than 500 likes, so that's pretty good.

It's gonna be Rock Man Day soon too. So I'm already working on some new art. I've already got the rough sketch finished, and I'm working on the Line Art now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom