• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
@JDCabrera
Concerning specific parts of Spain, I've seen Madrid (which is GOOOOOORGEOUS <3) and I've also been to a little town called Ponferrada. It's in the Leon province.

D

Deleted member

@JDCabrera
Concerning specific parts of Spain, I've seen Madrid (which is GOOOOOORGEOUS <3) and I've also been to a little town called Ponferrada. It's in the Leon province.
I went to Madrid last year during my visit to an old friend.

It had a lot of cool places!!!

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Discovered the band Never Loved. Yep, they sure make it do sound like you've never been loved, but it's pretty good emo. :072: I would recommend.

D

Deleted member

Hi there everyone, hows your day been?

Last edited by a moderator:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I've been to Spain. It's wonderful <3 I'd love to go back.

I'm also interested in Italy and England. If I were to make some kind of world tour travel plan once I retire, Italy and England are two destinations that are certainly on the list.
Firstly I've been to Italy and yes if it wasn't for who I went with, it would have perfect.

If you ever did go there, I would wholeheartedly recommend going to San Marino and nearby Rimini. That place was amazing.
And a lake outside Rome was pretty good as well.
Pisa and Venice are too damn touristy honestly.

As for England. Obviously money reasons but I would recommend people doing a tour of UK and Ireland together. And use certain towns as a "base".

As for where I would recommend Liverpool and Bristol for England. Been great cities to visit.
And yeah Belfast for Ireland. The north coast is great and Donegal on the west coast.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Well, 2nd week of June.

Considering E3 was supposed to be this week, I'm cautious, but, here's hoping.
It’s going to be really funny if we get the character on the 11th because that’s now when Sony will be airing their presentation on upcoming games

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I beat Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty.

I spent like three hours in cutscenes. And the Ray fight was honestly hard.

Beat Solidus on my first try though. He was fun.

KillerCage

Smash Master
I beat Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty.

I spent like three hours in cutscenes. And the Ray fight was honestly hard.

Beat Solidus on my first try though. He was fun.
Solidus Snake is my favorite Metal Gear villain barely beating out Senator Armstrong.

D

Deleted member

Gonna wait until the night to play Sakura Wars.

Something involving my family has just happened which pissed me off quite a lot, and I need some time to relax.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Alright, I've made some concious decisions. I spend my gift card for my 3DS to get Pokemon Y and Pokemon Puzzle Challenge (with a convenient discount) and saved some of the leftover amount to pay my Pokemon Bank subscription.

Next, I'm saving the cash to get my own Switch Lite. And finally, I'll use my check on purchasing more POP! figures and such once it's been stored into my bank account.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I somehow managed to get virtually every skin I wanted to while the Anniversary event has lasted. So...pretty much my mood right now:

How's everyone else doing today?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Well, the cable wire for the house has been accidentally cut and our provider says they can't fix it until Saturday (they're stupidly blaming the virus) so my internet options have become drastically limited for the time being.

At least I gotz my phone.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Expecting an interesting list? Me neither.

https://www.yugioh-card.com/en/limited/index.html

Unlimited:
Altergeist Multifaker
Nekroz of Unicore
Ritual Baest Ulti-Cannahawk

I'll note Unicore I was waiting to see back at 3. Other ones only make the game worse. Welp. Considering product, why was Lithsogyam not put to 3(it's in Toon Chaos) either? Oh, right, and ETCO has a new Earth archtype. They really missed a good chance to move it up. -_-

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So now it's been 132 days since Byleth was released, the longest we've ever waited for a DLC character for the game so far, and still no concrete release date for that next fighter.

Man, the wait is killing me.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
One of the wierdest things about FighterZ is that Base Goku and Vegeta are DLC characters that you have to pay for.

It's like having Dr. Mario on the base roster, but you have to buy regular Mario.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Well with days you feel like your life is moving forward; no free lunch it seems. Brother shouting on his Xbox.
I get it, you play Clubs on FIFA, now please stop and play some decent games for once.

So now it's been 132 days since Byleth was released, the longest we've ever waited for a DLC character for the game so far, and still no concrete release date for that next fighter.

Man, the wait is killing me.
I've craving it as well.

Thursday is going to one hell of a day for me at least. My most anticipated thing is going to get some news and PS5 conference.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
my copy of Mario and Luigi dream team arrived today.

I am leaving a mildly annoyed review because it was supposed to come in the box but it was a loose cartridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom