• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
no way this is real bro, this **** is too much for me to comprehend

like damn bro they got doctor who and rick and morty standing next to each other like it's nothing bro

they got ****ing BOONDOCKS just chilling there
Don't forget Elmo and Scooby-Doo!

osby

Smash Obsessed
I've already cleared off most of the books in the house and I'm making a list for ordering more. Does anyone have any recommendations for reading? I usually prefer fantasy and sci-fi but I'm open to any good works.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Mornin guys.

It's probably going to be a short day at work since they're trying to cut back as many hours as possible. Still trying to look into the whole partial unemployment thing for a little extra dough in my pocket.

What's everyone up to?

Sephazon

月に代わって、お仕置きよ !
Writing Team
NNID
Sephazon
Looks like Nintendo has finally confirmed the data breach. My Japanese friends are under the impression this may cause a share price dip.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
What's everyone up to?
I know that like, nobody cares, but there’s this comic dub I’m making that I’ve been pouring months into creating. I started in August of last year. It’s almost finished, and I sent a small sample to one of the original comic creators. They said that they really liked it, and that the acting was really good! I’m glad that that’s the case, because I spent a lot of time trying to find good actors.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Mornin guys.

It's probably going to be a short day at work since they're trying to cut back as many hours as possible. Still trying to look into the whole partial unemployment thing for a little extra dough in my pocket.

What's everyone up to?
I just wrapped up a really hard model and urrgrgrgrgrg.

Now I've gotta animate it.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
So the unused super-small beach area is where Redd spawns, huh?

Always knew it was gonna be used for something.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Nintendo has confirmed that around 160,000 Nintendo Accounts were hacked through the Nintendo Network ID. They disabled it now, but wjen they reenable it, change your password and enable TFA.

Also, check your emails too. You could have been hacked without knowing about it.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Nintendo has confirmed that around 160,000 Nintendo Accounts were hacked through the Nintendo Network ID. They disabled it now, but wjen they reenable it, change your password and enable TFA.

Also, check your emails too. You could have been hacked without knowing about it.
I already have TFA, I should be fine.

Besides, the emails I use for anything service is a throwaway and not my personal.

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
https://nintendoeverything.com/dr-goomba-tower-joining-dr-mario-world/

This seriously calls the quality of the Mushroom Kingdom's medical schools into question. (well, maybe not as much as multiple babies getting doctorates, but it's pretty close)
I'm starting to think that Nintendo doesn't care about adding spin-off characters like the Kongs, Captain Syrup and Shake King from Wario Land, Poochy from Yoshi series among many others that would have potential.:(

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Looks like Nintendo has finally confirmed the data breach. My Japanese friends are under the impression this may cause a share price dip.
I wonder how you know if your password was reset.
I'm starting to think that Nintendo doesn't care about adding spin-off characters like the Kongs, Captain Syrup and Shake King from Wario Land, Poochy from Yoshi series among many others that would have potential.:(
They really don’t. And they never have. It’s sad really.

Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Anyways continuing with where I left off last time with the post made by Megadoomer Megadoomer regarding the possibility of Marvel Vs Capcom 4, in terms of the roster for the Marvel side, I could see characters from the Phase 4 of the Marvel Cinematic Universe such as the Eternals, Shang Chi & the Legend of the Ten Rings etc come in as future DLC content.

As for the newcomers from the Capcom side, I could see Devil May Cry 5's Nero and Resident Evil 2 Remake's Leon S. Kennedy as one of the most likely new characters to join 4.

Anyways, I have been thinking what the story of MvC4 could be? Maybe to involve Kang the Conquerer ripping through the timelines within both the Marvel and Capcom universes and perhaps the involvement of SHIELD where they recruit a range of heroes from both the Marvel and Capcom sides to join forces to stop Kang the Conquerer?

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
I wonder how you know if your password was reset.

They really don’t. And they never have. It’s sad really.
Same, I really want to see Poochy and Shake King as fighters in Smash or becoming new drivers for Mario Kart so much, but everyone doesn't care about them... (Both of these two are so underrated.)
c40eceadfb26e5a2398ff7a7758fb065.jpg

Saddens me a bit, ya know.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Same, I really want to see Poochy and Shake King as fighters in Smash or becoming new drivers for Mario Kart so much, but everyone doesn't care about them... (Both of these two are so underrated.)
View attachment 270116
Saddens me a bit, ya know.
Shake King would be interesting, but I’d rather see Ashley and Captain Syrup. At least for Smash. But they’ed all be welcome in Mario Kart IMO.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Been shaping my FighterZ team a bit more.

Gonna put Piccolo in the front because he plays well.
Gonna put Cooler in the middle for memes.
I'm stuck between Yamcha and Krillin. Yamcha because he's so EZ PZ, but Krillin is also just meme power.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Oh my god. Nintendo’s been infected. Fortnite is coming to Smash ladies and gentlemen.
Nintendo hasn't been "infected" and this is in no way implying that Fortnite will be in Smash. Even if it did I don't see how that's an issue. And honestly, Mario flossing isn't a huge deal. It's literally one small easter egg.

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Is it Dr. Mario World or Dr. Donkey Kong Country Returns: Tropical Freeze: Switch Edition featuring an All-New Funky Mode World?
Mario and Donkey Kong exist in the same universe (so do Banjo and Conker, though there'd be legal issues with them showing up), and we've had Diddy Kong, Funky Kong, Dixie Kong, and K. Rool in Mario spin-offs.

Last edited:

Dark Bagel

Smash Ace
Mornin guys.

What's everyone up to?
Shenanigans, as always. That and continuing my playthroughs of Banjo-Kazooie and Fire Emblem: Binding Blade. I can see why so many people hate Rusty Bucket Bay, that level's tough.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Mario and Donkey Kong exist in the same universe (so do Banjo and Conker, though there'd be legal issues with them showing up), and we've had Diddy Kong, Funky Kong, Dixie Kong, and K. Rool in Mario spin-offs.
my joke is that k. rool was in neither

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Nintendo hasn't been "infected" and this is in no way implying that Fortnite will be in Smash. Even if it did I don't see how that's an issue. And honestly, Mario flossing isn't a huge deal. It's literally one small easter egg.
In my opinion, eh, Fortnite in Smash is fine. Whatever (I was memeing). But in all honestly, the dances are all cringe, especially in real life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom