• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I wonder what a Pinball Smash Bros game would have as characters...

Definitely King of Payne, Captain B Zarr, and Rudy from Funhouse as some candidates.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Straight from Sabi’s server:
623F6CB4-7A75-4823-9F21-BADBA7C356E4.jpeg

(FanG is Sabi btw)

IT’S HAPPENING! IT’S REALLY HAPPENING!
Definitely not sarcasm ****posting.

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
Wademan94 Wademan94 You got any advice for posing arms? I've been sitting here for about an hour trying to think of a good position for the arms.
Posing arms is something I've been bad at. I can never think of interesting arm poses that look natural, so nine times out of ten, I'll just have the character's arms down at their sides.
So in that Pokemon fangame i've been making fakemon for, I have a regional form for a fire starter (Tepig) and a Water starter (Piplup). I need a grass starter to fit the trio, any suggestions? It can't be Snivy or Turtwig, because I don't want to double up on generations (which is a shame, because I have a really good Turtwig idea).
I'd go with Treecko.

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
So the newest trend on YouTube is taking the beginning of the Barack Obama vs Mitt Romney ERB, and creating YTPMVs with it. Some of the YTPMVs are actually pretty good.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Trying to find rare variants of enemies in Dragon Quest 11 is a pain. The final dungeon (maybe - the game's set up some additional content, based on the locations of Tockles, but I'm not sure if it's a bonus post-game dungeon like the Pit of 100 Trials from Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door) has two rare variants of enemies, which requires me to leave the room, come back so they respawn, fight the enemy, find out that it's just the normal version, beat it, and repeat.

I'm enjoying the game so far, though. I'm roughly 75 hours in; I haven't played many modern RPGs (most of my RPG experiences consist of SNES, GBA, PS1, or PS2 games, with Xenoblade, Persona 5, Mass Effect 1-3, and this being the exceptions), so it's kind of crazy to me how fast the time can fly by.

Also, the Tickington sidequests are cool, even if I don't get all of the references. (I've only beaten Dragon Quest 1, which was light on the story to say the least - I have DQ3 and DQ8, but I haven't sat down and played through them yet, or at least I haven't gotten very far)

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Hey osby osby , we finally got footage of Wandavision through a Super Bowl ad!
Thanks for sharing, I don't usually follow ads.

And wow, it looks like they're going to go full uncanny valley for it (which is great because what's the point otherwise). I'm really stoked for this.

Falcon and Winter Soldier also looks good. And Loki...exists.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Congratulations Kansas City Chiefs for winning the Super Bowl!
Thats my dads birthplace so he is pretty happy
So the newest trend on YouTube is taking the beginning of the Barack Obama vs Mitt Romney ERB, and creating YTPMVs with it. Some of the YTPMVs are actually pretty good.
Of all things to make a YTPMV out of and its that, its great

Last edited by a moderator:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So how is everyone anyways. I'm just finishing up a report and then going to college in about three hours. Been up since 3am.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
So how is everyone anyways. I'm just finishing up a report and then going to college in about three hours. Been up since 3am.
About to go to bed. Got through a decent chunk of Luigi’s Mansion 3. I think I have like, 3 floors left, maybe 4? Tomorrow is my birthday and I have classes all day so.... hopefully I can finally get done my expense report for the last few months so my parents will pay me and I can.... idk celebrate? Don’t know who with, I don’t really have friends on campus. Much less anyone who would care about my birthday.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
About to go to bed. Got through a decent chunk of Luigi’s Mansion 3. I think I have like, 3 floors left, maybe 4? Tomorrow is my birthday and I have classes all day so.... hopefully I can finally get done my expense report for the last few months so my parents will pay me and I can.... idk celebrate? Don’t know who with, I don’t really have friends on campus. Much less anyone who would care about my birthday.
I'm guessing you're US from the timezone?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
so...that Super Bowl...only the ads are what a human needs

D

Deleted member

Mercy, a lot of y'all's birthdays is right around the corner. I got birthday prayers for each of y'all because that is how I roll.

My birthday is next Sunday :yoshi:
Then on that day, I will be there to give a birthday prayer to you. :lucina:
I will wish you a happy birthday just to show you I care. :lucina:
And my birthday is next Monday!

How funny.

Also, what's up folks.
"Up is something that I can't give
Won't see me disappear like the old aunt Viv
'Cause even on a slow jam, I'm so damn sick
Man, I even spread a virus to a program quick
I gotta focus on my flow and get some dough, man, ****
No dollars got me actin' like I got no damn sense"

But seriously, I am doing good this fine midnight. :lucina:

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I just played an uno game that lasted almost two hours because the cpu's wouldnt stop playing draw 4 on every. single. turn. eventually I just gave up.

what am I doing with my life

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Which Gods do I have to pray to to get Hornsby or Cube to turn up to my island in New Horizons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom